[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i had a story that will haunt me forever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 9606441_orig.jpg (54KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
9606441_orig.jpg
54KB, 1100x618px
>>
i moved to the united states when i was 13, i was first living with my dad at his workplace, we had no where to stay, after a couple months of a good stable job we moved in to a house in california, i was living with my dad for a couple of years then decided to move to LA with my mom, who had recently moved to the USA a couple years later, i was still in school when i was living with my mom, 2 years left of highschool, well i lived in various apartments before the event happened, finally i was out of highschool, i decided to get a job but still couldnt afford something by myself, so i had to live with my family for a couple more years, we had just moved in to this 2 bd apartment i was barely getting my first job, so i started to save up, i was then living with my mom, sister, brother, his daugther, and my brothers wife's uncle, 7 people,
>>
since we had recently moved in, everything was still scathered around, 1st day in our new apartment and thats when that thing happened, i had just finished moving some things around, i was tired and i was listening to some trance music, i fell asleep for a couple of hrs around 6 or 7 pm, so i knew i was going to stay up a bit later that night, 2am everyone was asleep already i was just playing mobile games on my phone, i wasnt that tired, my mom couldnt sleep at all, i dont know why, she was just wide awake, 4AM my brothers wifes unlce had to go to work at 5AM, i heard him get ready, we were sleeping in the living room with my mom and sister with some blankets on the floor, my om was to my left and to her left my sister, the door to the apartment that lead outside was tom my sisters left, i was right by the hallway that led to my brother his wife and his daugthers room, wood floor, the uncle had his own room, we were the ones without room, 4:30PM i was getting already tired but not enough to go to sleep, but i didnt want to mess up my sleeping schedule so i just turn up my drone music, calms me down and makes me go to sleep quite easy, 5AM the uncle left the house, my mom was still awake, she saw the guy left the house, at 5AM 10m mins later she said that the front door opened, followed by a super bright light, and then 5 figures like men enter the apartment,
>>
she froze, she felt cold and could not move or speak, she claims that 2 of the figures grab her, one by the hands and the other one by the neck, 3 of them went to the room where my bro, his wife, and his daughter are sleeping, she could hear the steps on the wood, she was afraid they would kidnap the little girl, meanwhile that was happenening she said that one of the figures started to mumble things to her ear, not a language we humans know about, a couple minutes passed she wanted to scream, but yet she couldnt, she prayed to whatever she believes in, and she claims that they went away, she said her wrists and neck had a transparent dense liquid, kinda like snot, and on her neck as well, she told me about it the day after, i couldnt believe it but why would she lie about this? you know idk when she told me and the rest of my family about it she seemed very serious and she got pale, the little girl was there too and when she mentioned it she got scared, to this day i regret going to sleep that night
>>
and now I'm gay
>>
>>19083472
Those men were police officers. They had heard an illegal family had made their way to the shithole known as LA and came to purge, but your mother used her foreign demon magic to kill them all. They were shining because of how white they were, and the residue was the outcome of your mother's demon magic.
Now shoo shoo back to Mexico or where ever you come from
>>
OP one of the great things about the united states is that we have an abundant wealth of punctuation marks. please avail yourself of them.

interesting story though.
>>
thanks for the feedback...
>>
>>19085235
could she/you be more specific with the descrptions "human figures"?
>>
i guess like 6 feet tall resembling human like bodies, and i think she mention black glasses, bald maybe? i have to ask her more about the whole thing
>>
>>19085581
she had a scary dream and you all believe it's real because you are poorly educated
>>
>>19085740
poorly educated? so you believe in the education system? a big fucking laugh from me to you, i wonder whos the most 'educated' person between you and me, turn around your chair go out and get some air, and think about what you say. it might just make you look more stupid than what you already seem just by reading your narrow mind comment, lol
>>
Sounds like it could be either a nightmare, sleep paralysis or a waking dream. Your mother had been awake for a long time and was probably very sleep deprived. The fact that no one else woke up, during this makes it pretty evident.
I've experienced all three and it can seem pretty realistic and terrifying at the time.
>>
>>19086058
hmm yes thanks man for the reasonable explanation
>>
>>19086100
No worries man, hopefully it can put things like this to rest. I thought I was being pursued by aliens and ghosts for years and it really affected me mentally. When I figured out what it was and how I can prevent myself from having them it was such a huge relief.
>>
>>19083976
The spooky brown eye.
>>
>>19085819
shut up you fucking spic
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.