[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it the Jews?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1494425660283.jpg (107KB, 824x573px) Image search: [Google]
1494425660283.jpg
107KB, 824x573px
Certain people claim the Jews are behind everything. Do the conspiracy buffs here have any opinions on the topic.
>>
>>19082871
Why don't you stick to one thread you fag
>>
>>19082871
The Jews are God's chosen people
God is behind everything
>>
>>19082871
>Certain people claim
like pol ?

the single most retaredd board who falls for every psy op?
>>
File: Oy Vey.webm (598KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Oy Vey.webm
598KB, 480x360px
>>19082871
Of course not anon, that would be crazy talk.
>>
>>19082871

The people claiming this are overwhelmingly Christians. Christians have always sought to destroy Judaism because Christianity is meant to replace it. Jews just haven't cooperated with that plan.

This is the same reason Muslims seek to destroy both Christianity and Judaism.
>>
File: everyone is antisemitic i guess.png (197KB, 998x1134px) Image search: [Google]
everyone is antisemitic i guess.png
197KB, 998x1134px
>>19082871
>>
one word "trumps"
>>
no. that myth was propagated by the third reich to control and brainwash their masses.
>>
File: RomeQuake.png (335KB, 1539x659px) Image search: [Google]
RomeQuake.png
335KB, 1539x659px
>>19082871

>Certain people claim the Jews are behind everything. Do the conspiracy buffs here have any opinions on the topic.

Yes, it's the Jews and their co-conspirators.

>>19083044
>The people claiming this are overwhelmingly Christians. Christians have always sought to destroy Judaism because Christianity is meant to replace it.

Many Christians are just as toxic as the Jews because they decided Paul is some sort of divine authority. Almost all Rabbis, Imams and Priests will spend eternity in hell for posing as divine authorities and encouraging genocide, rape, plunder, and terror in the name of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2J20j-975I
>>
>>19083044
ironically though the Jews use Christianity as a method of spiritual control Its implicit in all these religions that their God is the only true God. Call him Allah. It doesn't matter if the mythology is the same. The truth is there is only a handful of Gods all of Vaedic Hundu origin which all people have worshiped under different names. So the whole thing is a stupid semantic war of egregores.
>>
No one is behind EVERYTHING. That kid of absolutist thinking is a trap conspiracy theorists tend to fall into. It's also not the Jews as a whole. But some prominent Jews such as George Soros are definitely up to some very shady shit.
>>
Saying the Jews are behind everything is a dumb collectivist /pol/-tier argument, however there are a lot of Jews behind of a lot of shady shit like communism and Frankfurt school, which people don't like to admit to not look "anti-Semitic". Again, that random Jewish guy you see on the street has nothing to do with all that shit, it's the Jews in power that do shady stuff.
>>
It's a sect of Jews, not all of them.

The Talmud promotes Jewish superiority and exploitation of the goyim, not all Jews read or care about the Talmud.
>>
>>19082871
Nobody is in control and that is the scariest possible thing, worse than any conspiracy. It means we are enslaved by the entire system of global corporate capitalism.

Conservative hicks tend to be very creationist in thought, so they look for a creator, anthropomorphicizing the problem into the evil jews. In reality its the products of cultural evolution and and generations of doing everything possible to get people to buy shit they don't need. It's systematic.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.