[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tengri 137 info dump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: tengri.jpg (7KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
tengri.jpg
7KB, 512x512px
Tengri 137 is about to release information in less than 20 minutes.
http://tengri137.wikia.com/wiki/Tengri_137_Translation
These are the people delivering the 'gifts' that are going to be released tonight. This has the potential to be the single greatest happening of all time. If they are who they say they are, then the information they will be releasing will be worth all your time. I am trying to get people together to go over this information and see where it can lead us.
https://discord.gg/7ytf8nR
>>
Nigga I dont wanna get abducted by the MIB just for readin this shit
>>
I'm out of the loop, what is exactly happening tonight?
>>
literally quien? who is that dude
>>
>>19082402
De eption on a grand scale
>>
>>19082402
This

What and what?
>>
>>19082420
Im not sure what de eption even is on a small scale
>>
>>19082428
C* you autist
>>
>>19082453
Hedgehogs are extraordinarily intelligent creatures for their size and relatives.
>>
File: hedgehog_tics450300.png (220KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
hedgehog_tics450300.png
220KB, 450x300px
>>19082464
Its no way to live.
>>
File: 1493445446724.jpg (6KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
1493445446724.jpg
6KB, 211x239px
>>19082475
>>
dont you guys ever waste your time on this ..... if you believe on alex jones then this is for you
>>
>>19082618
It's not a waste if you learn something. Args and cryptography are better than video games
>>
>>19082374
Soooooo, they want to step up the Game?
Do they really want to show it to the World?
>>
The discord is getting pretty gay, and some dude is roleplaying as if he was fucking Jesus, yet provides no proof of anything.

Then some other faggot just scared everyone away from the voicechat screaming and playing loud music.

Waste of time senpai.
>>
>>19082633
(you)
>>
Waste of fucking time, they've shared a scuffed ass pdf with some sunlight beam bullshit that you can't even make yourself. You need to make 12 of them in a mass scale that will power the earth.. the other pdf is not even worth mentioning, it was some regurgitated ass hippy bullshit talk
>>
>>19082633
Same thing happened in a similar discord I'm in. The schizo stopped speaking up eventually. What did he call himself?
>>
File: tengri free energy.png (84KB, 1009x616px) Image search: [Google]
tengri free energy.png
84KB, 1009x616px
What did they mean by this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.