[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is going on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
Dudes, I am so done right now, this shit is not even funny.
My crown chakra keeps on picking up on energies from entities that I can't see. My 3rd eye is telling ayy lmao, but I'm not sure at this point.
Every God damn time I go on here then prepare to go to sleep, I think they keep probing with their life force, which is making it really fucking hard to sleep. I somehow got these fuckers' attention. I'm hoping that these guys just want to observe me, and not send the calvary over. Anyways, I'm just making this thread to see if anyone else is having something similar, if you could tell me why these guys are here, or even give your own opinion.
I'll be here in the morn'.
>>
>>19082343
Update. These guys are tall, oriental greys.
>>
Listen to some ASMR when you're laying on the bed and about to sleep.
>>
>>19082387
Not receptive to it, receptive to binaural beats though.
>>
>>19082343
Last night, I had sleep paralysis and as I was struggling to move, I managed to roll over but was still stuck. (huge improvement compared to just going back to sleep). At one point I began to say the prayer that christ tells us to do. The entire prayer was very hard to maintain focus in saying in my mind and at one point, it felt like something was lifting off of me, but because I reacted by taking notice, it came back and the prayer failed.

Eventually I got my head to position in a certain way and a black and white pyramid with an eye pointing at me on my bed near my head. Like a napkin's width.

I saw it, didn't react like I did in the prayer though and a few seconds later I was able to move fully. The eye was not there.

Guess what I'm trying to say here is that, pay them no mind. They feed off of attention. The more you give them the stronger they will become.

That's basically the gist of it. If you're really scared go to a church and pick up a bible. Read the new testament and keep the good sayings of Christ in your heart. Find a proper exorcist, etc. Don't just stress about it. The evil ones feed off the negative vibes. Control yourself and starve them out of existence.

I have problems with spirits here and there, but nothing like saying his name or a prayer fixes, with the exception of this one time, but at the end of it all, I was fine and wasn't really ever scared.

Look at it this way, if it can physically manifest and have a true body, then the thing can be put down with a gun.

Hell, thinking back about it, I woke up one time with my door cracked open an an entity with a round, golden, brass face was smiling at me. I got up quick as if I was going to attack it, kind of my natural fight or flight reaction, and it went behind my door.

Nothing was there when I walked out of my room. I saw it as a vision with my eyes closed one time at church, but this time it was white.
>>
>>19082343
I just took 3 ambien for the first time 3 hrs ago. I dont feel anything. Why cant i sleep
>>
File: 31BhaLUPY9L._SY346_.jpg (10KB, 255x346px) Image search: [Google]
31BhaLUPY9L._SY346_.jpg
10KB, 255x346px
>>19082343
read this
>>
>>19082703
>Why cant i sleep
Do you move around alot or are you just sitting down 24/7? Working out or doing situps usually helps, just do 30 squats and it might improve. And stop shoveling down sleeping drugs like a looney.
>>
OP here.
I think these guys are just curious about my abilities with my chakras, and they were just testing me to make sure I was receptive and aware. I also think the greys have their hands tied back by some other species which contacted me sometime today. All seems good right now, I'll post again if anything bad happens (Assuming I'm still on Earth). Also all of you Christians trying to contact me, I've been there, done that, and found something I can believe in more, something that co-exists with Christianity and other religions.
>>
I've seems them in my minds eye as well. Just looking, almost praying mantis like eyes. I've been creating and bursting clouds lately and after really fucking with the sky for over an hour a disc appeared from a source of light. I thought no damn way, do they know. Told my girl to look at verification and made it disappear into another light. She watched it happen
>>
I've also discovered a mix of religions as of late. The source is causing some sort of global awakening
>>
File: O71Z7WH.jpg (71KB, 720x632px) Image search: [Google]
O71Z7WH.jpg
71KB, 720x632px
>>19084999
Trips confirm.
They ayy lmaos are coming for humanity'so booty.
In all seriousness though, I'm glad to know that this "acceleration" of events is happening to other people. Git ready gois.
>>
>>19085084
Fookin autocucumber.
>>
>>19082343
You browsed /x/ for too long. Go outside, get a job, get a girlfriend, etc and you'll live true enlightenment.
>>
>>19085103
Nah senpai, I like my unanswerable questions right where they are. I'm too far down the rabbit hole.
>>
>>19085313
Wtf, it changed senpai to senpai.
>>
>>19085318
FFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM
>>
>>19085325
Finally
>>
>>19085103
Lmao yea go be a sheep. Baaa. Am I doing what everyone else is doing? Baaa... go get a gf, a credit card, a home, and watch how society twists your illusion of freedom into becoming a mindless zombie. True freedom as the source has shown me is freedom from wanting altogether
>>
>>19085084
this an exciting time indeed. People's greed are gone destroy the planet. Fortunately for the awakened this is the sources will, we have all of history to do this right
>>
>>19082703
Have some gook ASMR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVaZqPY0BNM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrUNcYmuG9A
>>
>>19082343
It's probably a hallucinatory mental illness, anon. Unless you do yoga on the reg, and even then...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.