[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Before the fall of the Soviet Union, my grandfather worked at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: eye.jpg (86KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
86KB, 800x800px
Before the fall of the Soviet Union, my grandfather worked at a special government-funded facility where the Soviets were experimenting on human behavior.

What he told me a month before he passed away was one of the most shocking things I've ever heard in my life.

He said that they had managed to find a way of overwriting your subconscious and reprogramming your brain. He explained everything - how they invented a signal that contains a pattern, which activates a certain part of your brain after you visualize it using your hands or feet. Basically, the more you did the pattern, the more your brain rewired in a very special way that caused OCD, ADD, depression and schizophrenia in later years. What is worse - the people there had developed a way to make at least half of the population on Earth hear that signal without even realizing it. Only 1% of that population has been estimated to show any effects of the early version of it. Here's the pattern itself:

1 2 2 1
2 1 1 2
2 1 1 2
1 2 2 1

If you are a part of the 1%, this pattern should be very familiar to you, because you have done the following by tapping your legs/fingers:

>left right right left
>right left left right
>right left left right
>left right right left

I know that the people who actually have experienced that are getting their minds blown at the moment.

If you do happen to be affected by this, copypaste this and spread it as much as possible until the media turns its attention to it and a proper investigation for crimes against humanity is launched.
>>
>>19082100
OP is a fag.
>>
>>19082100
>Before the fall of the Soviet Union, my grandfather worked at a special government-funded facility
They're all government funded jackass, that's how communism works

Read some fucking marx and get off this board
>>
What if i give you some rights and lefts for you to feel stimulated, faggot,
>>
File: 1469068031658.gif (115KB, 550x514px) Image search: [Google]
1469068031658.gif
115KB, 550x514px
>>19082100
>Basically, the more you did the pattern, the more your brain rewired in a very special way that caused OCD, ADD, depression and schizophrenia in later years.

This is how Chess works. Play it enough times, and the logical patterns become part of your mind. It's the ultimate brainwashing tool, to complement the duality cults. The entire control system is based on duality. It makes you think like a computer.
>>
Fuck Duality.
Triumvirate is Truth.
t. I have OCD.
>>
you and your grandpa sound like faggots
>>
>>19082100
Commercials are doing that for years. See sigils
>>
>>19082100
I was born with OCD so that did nothing to me.

Also nice dubs.
>>
my pattern is

RLRL
LRLR
RLLR
LRRL
RRLL
LLRR
>>
A little late to the show lad, take a seat.
>>
>>19082153
>They're all government funded jackass, that's how communism works
>Read some fucking marx and get off this board
Everything is government owned is a Leninist interpretation of Marx, and it was dropped half a decade before the Soviet Union dissolved. Try learning history instead of memes, m8.
>>
>>19082100
Bump
>>
This is just the tip of the iceberg. I've seen rational people all over the world make decisions about news, that seemed set by someone. Outright denial of stuff they wouldn't normally care about. Observed it frequently. There are people out there that are incredibly susceptible to this suggestion. I think some examples of modern schizophrenia, may have been the result of one such failed experiment on remote suggestion.
>>
>>19082100
what does the all-seeing eye have to do with this?
>>
File: Drumming-Basics.jpg (231KB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
Drumming-Basics.jpg
231KB, 720x304px
>>19082100
If that was true then EVERY SINGLE FUCKING drummer that has ever lived in most (if not all) of mankind's history should have OCD, ADD, depression and schizophrenia; which of course, is not true.
Those are the basic-est of the basic drumming patterns. You would know this if you did even the slightest of research before posting your bullshit.
Fuck off with your RPing.
>>
>>19084214
Wtf dude? Unless you're speaking specifically about flams or any other flam variations, what OP posted is far from reflecting any drum rudiments ya dunce
>>
>>19082100
You reap what you sow, pal.
>>
>>19084294
Are you kidding me?
What part of
>left right right left
>right left left right
>right left left right
>left right right left
is NOT part of basic drum learning?
>>
>>19084308
Tell me what drumming rudiments you're associating it with then i'll consider your answer
>>
lol those are drumming rudiments
>>
>>19084314
Well, fucking single paradiddles, for example.
>>
File: woah.png (660KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
woah.png
660KB, 640x512px
My pattern is
Y TT EN is
Y T T E
Y T T
Y T
Y
>>
>>19084340
paradiddles? Are you fucking kidding me?
>right left right right left right left left
double paradiddles
>right left right left right right left right left right left left
>>
File: raw.gif (1MB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
1MB, 498x278px
>>19084340
Your mom is a single paradiddle. Faggot.
>>
>>19084399
Yes, and OP's pattern is included in these rudiments.
SP:
>1 2 1 1 2 1 2 2 1 2 1 1 2 1 2 2

OP's pattern:
>1 2 2 1 2 1 1 2 2 1 1 2 1 2 2 1

Not identical, but it's just an alteration, something a drummer would inevitably perform.
>1 2 1 1 2 1 2 2 1 2 1 1 2 1 2 2...
>...1 2 2 1 2 1 1 2 2 1 1 2 1 2 2 1
>>
>>19084424
Yeah but OP was implying a specific order and said specific order is far from being a paradiddle, which was my point
>>
up down up down left right left right B A start.
>>
>>19082100
Those are the numbers that they used to play with in GATE. If you're larping at least you did a little research.
>>
>>19083299
>chess is a brainwashing tool
I love you, /x/.
>>
File: Content.jpg (48KB, 640x887px) Image search: [Google]
Content.jpg
48KB, 640x887px
Well, either its Soviet mind control or memories from high school marching band coming back.
>>
>>19084438
have you achieved CHIM?
>>
>>19084438
UUDDLRLRBAstart
>>
>>19084442
Please elaborate
>>
Another thread ruined by drooling mentally ill children.
>>
>>19084724
They would have to memorize them or some shit, I was never in it but I heard about it here. GATE was some weird program in elementary school where the "smart" kids went and they played weird games and learned patterns and stuff
>>
I remember someone starting this exact thread years ago, almost verbatim.
>>
File: RUSHAd.jpg (784KB, 2185x1536px) Image search: [Google]
RUSHAd.jpg
784KB, 2185x1536px
You're right, that does look familiar!
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.