[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow people and hauntings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 1

File: shadow-people.jpg (54KB, 675x350px) Image search: [Google]
shadow-people.jpg
54KB, 675x350px
I have been seeing a shadow person for about 5 years now, and it has brought me great distress, even following me to campgrounds in summer. If any of you out there can help me I would appreciate it greatly, I can provide any information you need.
>>
>>19081823
Well do you mind aiding me? Or are you going to post green beans?
>>
>>19081819
I have a shadow bro. Haven't seen him in a while though.
>>
>>19082094
Can you tell me anything about it?
>>
>>19081819
there shouldnt be any visible ethereal beings for a while. there was a build up and then a miracle and humanity got a limited extension on its time before shit goes down

just a few months ago . doubt many noticed . for like a full 2 hours every one on tv was dead. world leaders, celebrities and randoms. dont think most of them even noticed. think grand total it was close to half the world dead and nobody really noticed

like a window into the near future. but as i said there was a brief reprieve from the horror. spend your time wisely
>>
>>19082159
Check your source because I've seen one.
>>
>>19082191
I mean why else would I make this thread?
>>
>>19082159
Macho Man Randy Savage stalled the apocalypse, this is common knowledge, Anon.
>>
Whenever it's sunny and I walk outside I see a shadow person following me. Halp
>>
Well do you any of you have some advice or anything?
>>
>>19083728
Don't fucking look at them.
Don't fucking talk with them.
Don't fucking try to kill them.
Don't speak about this anymore.
>>
>>19083741
I'm sorry I violated all but the don't try to kill them rule is that bad?
>>
>>19083761
The most important of them all.
They were here before Mankind.
>>
>>19081819
Out of sight, out of mind. Sleep with a tv on low volume. Maybe get checked for schizophrenia. These type of things are about as powerful as you make them to be.
>>
>>19083766
OK well what about if one brought it's pet I'm not joking, a shadow cat.
>>
>>19083775
A shadow cat doesn't have relation to this(and doesn't exist)
>>
>>19083768
I've been doing things like that but "he" always returns.
>>
>>19083779
Welp must have been a ghost because all my cats were dead at that time.
>>
>>19083787
Possibly.
But... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>19083782
Do you feel fear? Dont collect any material possessions that it can attune itself it like a metal ward of some kind. If you already possess something like that bury it in a black bag miles away from where you live. Its hard to tell what kind of entity it is, but the most important thing here is to acknowledge it's in your head only and the brain is a very powerful tool. Perhaps you could find some other way to direct this energy? Im partial to Crowley Book 4, Kundalini yoga, but its really up to you to decide what will work.
>>
>>19083798
But what?
>>
>>19081819
>great distress
What kind of distress? What happened to you in these 5 years because of the shadow person that you deem so distressful? You're still alive, so it shouldn't have been too bad, right?
>>
>>19083804
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>19083799
Well I can tell one thing, that its not here for tea and scones. It is hostile and is toying with me
>>
>>19083809
No it's what happened 5 years ago. The shadow person was standing close to where I slept his appearance was he had a hat and a trenchcoat on.
>>
>>19083815
Tickle him as it may win him over
>>
>>19083827
>Typical SP appareance.
Oh dear...
>>
>>19083832
Yes tickle the lethal entity that wants me dead great idea
>>
>>19083836
What do you mean SP?
>>
>>1908382
Thats the hat man. I think he just wants to inflict a world of horrors on ya
>>
>>19083843
Have any advice for how to get him to leave me alone?
>>
>>19083842
Short for Shadow Person.
>>
>>19083843
Also what horrors await?
>>
>>19083827
You're fucked, then. He chose you for fulfilling the shadow cycle. When you find more than one standing close to you then it's no big deal because they're just screwing with you, same when there's one or many standing far away.

A single shadow entity standing close to you means that he's slowly cutting the tethers connecting your soul to your body. Once he pushes you out he'll get into your body and become you, while your pushed out soul becomes a bodyless shadow person seeking a new, weak vessel to possess.
>>
>>19083849
Yeah also is it bad if I call him Jack because I did.
>>
>>19083855
Read >>19083851
Sorry.
>>
>>19083858
Well any ideas on how to rid of it or any attached spirits?
>>
Wait can shadow people become attached to objects because if so I may own a vessel.
>>
>>19083851
Wait they never do get close except for that time 5 years ago so then what are they doing?
>>
>>19083861
None that I know of, sorry.
>>19083865
I think not...
>>
>>19083873
Playing with the tethers until they're broken.
>>
>>19083878
Well I'm fucked, that's it is it?
>>
>>19083885
Depends on how much willforce you have... I'll pray for ya mate.
Good luck.
>>
Well can you at least tell me more about my fate?
>>
>>19083861
Remember Anon, we're all shadow people. Since you don't remember your spiritual past you also don't remember the pain and suffering that the lack of a vessel causes you to feel. This made your will to possess a vessel weaker over the years, but it's bound to happen to everyone who doesn't ,,subscribe'' for protection from divine beings.

There's no escape except for becoming as strong as you were back when you possessed your current body and fighting the other shadow person trying to contest it. A deity could help, but the SP will probably block it off at this point.

I fought off my contestants by lucid dreaming and I'd recommend you use this method as well. It's pretty risky though, since if you lose a battle you'll wake up vulnerable because of the sleep paralysis. One lost battle usually isn't enough to get you pushed out of your vessel though, so you'll have more than one chance at beating the contestant.
>>
>>19083892
Well what happens if I have a lot?
Will they give up?
>>
>>19083895
Thank you Anon you may have saved my life.
>>
>>19083898
No, you will die from a nonrelated death instead of getting spiritually raped by a SP.
They don't surrender, but can't possess dead people.
>>
>>19083907
Thank you do you for that, that has reassured me.
>>
>>19083907
Ye, but once he dies he'll leave his body and become an SP as well. If he hasn't beaten it when he was alive then he'll have to fight it directly in the spirit world, right after dying. Being weakened from just leaving a dead vessel might mean that the antagonistic shadow person will torture him until he recovers. This is why we find the vessels in the first place - to escape constant violence and lawlessness.
>>
>>19083846
Have you tried just stroking your dick when he shows up like direct eye contact & all?
>>
>>19083979
No..... Why will that help?
>>
No idea how to keep them away permanently. My closest encounter with one led to what was basically a slow, creeping demonic obsession. Eventually, through commanding it to depart in the name of Christ, it left. Things haven't been nearly as bad since then, but I still see "cats" and shadow people darting past my periphery. Sometimes I awake to spiders crawling up my wall, slowly vanishing. On occasion the horrible thoughts return, but they don't last. The darkness, change in tastes, and sense of dread have not returned. So, the seem to circle like vultures, but don't normally land.
>>
>>19084026
Thank for the tip.
>>
>>19084026
They intercepted your message and toned down their actions. You only postponed the SP rape.
>>
Read Carl Gustav Jung
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.