[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Salt Stones and Holy Water

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1493512090638.jpg (81KB, 718x702px) Image search: [Google]
1493512090638.jpg
81KB, 718x702px
Why did this work?

I've had two rooms in my house that are what I would consider "spiritually noisy" and have tried a bunch of things to get these rooms quieter like lighting candles, burning incense, tossing kosher salt on the carpet, splashing holy water on walls, and heavy use of carpet deodoriser. All of these did little to change the perceived "busy" of the room but they did change the energy of the room in their own fashions.

I do not have a reason as to why I did this, but I set out a small rock of pink Himalayan Sea Salt and dropped a few drops of personal use* holy water on the salt and it completely changed the noise level of the room. I have no clue why this one thing worked when everything else I've done to quiet the room.

Can anyone explain why the simple combination of water droplets and salt rocks quieted a very noisy room?

*(I consider the holy water personal use because of the formula. The water is 32oz baptismal fount water with about 1/4 of a Eucharist and a mouthful of Communal Wine from my local Catholic church) [Just to clear the air on possibly breaking canon law: this holy water is only used to bring Light to areas of Darkness and is the most efficient thing that I have found. It is not fed to anyone besides myself. It is my belief that because I have ingested the other 3/4 of the Eucharist that I am staking my life and soul on the actions I take with the holy water prior to these actions being propagated to the Church ]

>No Prayers or other goofy shit was performed to quiet the room; only silent physical actions were performed and no hopeful words or spiritual energy was utilized for the quieting
>>
>>19081618
bump
>>
>>19081618
Maybe the fresh Himalayan mountain air cleared them up?
>>
>>19082055
Yeah apparently the salt is from Pakistan though. Also, you're no help.
>>
>>19082585
Dude, Pakistan has part of the Himalaya.
Omg.
>>
>>19082590
Ugh. But the air isnt packaged in the salt, man.
>>
File: 1482023226781.gif (1MB, 400x170px) Image search: [Google]
1482023226781.gif
1MB, 400x170px
>>19082651
Ugh. Learn when you're being trolled, man.
>>
>>19081618
So I guess that /x/ is just a /b/ for the really bored people
>>
File: th (5).jpg (14KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
th (5).jpg
14KB, 299x169px
>>19081618
I think I'm being trolled because of my initial choice of picture. Some dork sees the king of paint in pentacle and feels like it would be easy to troll somebody who is sincerely seeking the knowledge of the universe on the topic of 200 million year old water soluble crystals. Ugh. WWYD with all this absence of knowledge???
>>
File: 1496081589819.png (500KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496081589819.png
500KB, 720x540px
>>19082795
>WWYD with all this absence of knowledge?
Ignorance is bliss.
>>
File: 234567654.jpg (7KB, 169x200px) Image search: [Google]
234567654.jpg
7KB, 169x200px
>>19082864
Empty statement to you too.

Is there a thing with true salt crystals? What is a "salt line"? And is there any actual rationality behind the use of such things?
>>
>>19081618
It's not the chemicals that had anything to do with it, it is the presence of the Holy Spirit that has that sort of power
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.