[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/MKU/ - MK ULTRA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 617
Thread images: 115

File: mk_sp00ky.jpg (47KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mk_sp00ky.jpg
47KB, 400x400px
>Anon finds weird codes in those strange YouTube kid videos
>Deciphering leads to Twitter
>Twitter page posts strange codes, some lead to videos
>Videos cause strange emotions in those that view them.
>More codes are being found on YouTube and Twitter
>Some lead to locations such as a place in SC with satanic graffitti

/pol/ threads keep getting deleted

Old /x/ thread:
>>19074996

Main videos here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=I1uhjBDBiP4&app=desktop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKPSPfsYjZo&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpy8LGVWQ-k&feature=youtu.be&t=1m6s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npAVv4KrV7Q

Twitters here:
https://twitter.com/ZEAUX_CXT
https://twitter.com/GyKE69

Some archives:
http://archive.is/XXI2F
http://archive.is/P18Go
http://archive.is/dhpZ0
http://archive.is/DEGlH
http://archive.is/FrhiJ
http://archive.is/BHP7W
http://archive.is/pC6RB

Voat threads:
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1877315
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1900376
>>
Discord:

https://discord.gg/KByz5C8
>>
damn the /pol/ mods derailed this whole thing, there was so much momentum and now its all gone in less then a day.
>>
Alot of the consistent posters were banned
>>
>>19081225

what was the problem on /pol/? If anything you'd think those guys would squash any kill order.
>>
>>19081225
there is something really really strange about the immediate pruning of this from pol/ can't put a finger on it yet,but as far as I know (past 5-6years I've been there) this has never happened before so quickly and intently- there IS something here, we just haven't figured it out through the mess yet.
>>
>>19081243
Instantly deleting any MKULTRA threads, permabanning people for linking these twisted Youtube vids with millions of views, telling people to not post them anywhere on 4chan. Really fucked up.
>>
>>19081236
Yeah. It's gotten really bad. Wtf are the mods thinking? They allow shit that's definitely not political, but they delete this very political stuff.
>>
>>19081225
i was banned for literally just mentioning MKUltra on a /ptg/
>>
>>19081260
Not only that but they're permabanning people for linking the YT vids and citing the reason is for posting CP. Fucking disgusting behaviour. Literally shutting it down.
>>
>>19081259

when your videos not wanted on /b/ something is seriously fucked up.
>>
>>19081284

if the government us admitting to something it's because they don't want people digging into the stuff they won't admit.
>>
File: 1496172779128.png (73KB, 1624x1848px) Image search: [Google]
1496172779128.png
73KB, 1624x1848px
>>19081279

for posting this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE1mk9k_XEA

2:33
>>
Ok, so back to the videos.
What the fuck.. are they? My wife gives our two year old the phone some days in the car. She always askes for certain videos, paw patrol, bubble guppies, im listening to her watch them, and eventually hear things like this. She can surf youtube like the best of them.
Always with the colors. Always learning colors. The strange vioces. Singing. The old, crappy sound effects.
What the fuck are these? Where are they coming from? The first time i heard one of them, i knew something wasn't good about it. What is it..
>>
>>19081299
Be VERY fucking cautious m8. Like a hawk. I wouldn't even let my toddler anywhere near Youtube now after seeing all this.
>>
File: 1487713293455.png (345KB, 499x492px) Image search: [Google]
1487713293455.png
345KB, 499x492px
Has anyone looked at the Spanish/Russian videos for hidden messages, links to MKU videos similar to what we have found etc.?
Also the creators of some of the Russian vids are located in Ukraine. The US agencies have invested very much effort into that country (Maidan etc). Maybe just a coincidence though.
>>
>>19081299
>My wife gives our two year old the phone
Why the fuck do people do this!??
seriously what in the hell makes you think it's ok to give toddlers such an addictive drug, would you also give them heroin to keep them quiet?? what the fuck
>>
>>19081294
Lord Almighty that's fucked, we gotta get this to the normies somehow
>>
>>19081299

read the old threads, I posted the story of what happened to my daughter after watching them for a month before I realized what was in the videos. Be very fucking cautious anon, it's not a joke, they will fuck your kid up. Kids don't have the ability to deal with them and compartmentalize. They think everything is real that young, it takes one bad experience to break a kids psyche, imagine months or years of this type of conditioning to a kid thats mind is wide fucking open to suggestion.
>>
>>19081305
Yea.. i had a feeling like that. Big deal to be made about those things.. you dont even have to give her the same videos, she' ll just keep looking, 10 videos later, until she finds them.
Like, a magnet.
No more fucking brainwashing youtube. I need a way to present this to the wife so she'll actually believe it.
I mean, besides just telling her to stop.
>>
>>19081305
this is on fucking youtube kids - yes for children -
>>
I took YouTube away from my son a couple years ago after the whole HeyKids channel got a bunch of attention. Basically was the same stuff, finger family videos - but then every once in awhile there would be videos with really bizarre content not meant for kids. That channel had a lot of the same colors and music that's happening in these ones.
>>
>>19081322
Maybe r/the_donald can get it some more exposure?
>>
>>19081327
What happened? This shits starting to scare me, my nephew probably watches this stuff
>>
>>19081339
Maybe worth a try. They did some decent work on Pizzagate right?
>>
>>19081339
It's worth trying, I assume it'll just get removed though. We'll see
>>
>>19081339
please don't let r/the_dahnald know
>>
>>19081322
I showed a couple of midaged mom's last night when we were in orig. investigation - they were utterly completely disgusted and shocked - it's amazing to me how many parents let their kids "surf" without ever looking at what they are doing - - I suggested a twatter fakebook campaign, and we all decided to wait till we found more evidence but now that we've been stifled I think it is time.
>>
>>19081329

Tell her to stop now or she's dealing with the night terrors and emotional breakdowns. Tell her she can't handle the kid being annoying for 10 minutes, wait till they have the attention span of a gold fish and think grabbing a knife is an acceptable response to being told it's time for bed.

She'll stop letting her kids watch them, either now or once she's taking them to the psychiatrist twice a week.
>>
>>19081339
the_donald is too goddamn loud for this right now. You give redditors stuff like this, they scream really loud like with Pizzagate and then shit gets scrubbed and locked down.
>>
>>19081299
>>19081305
>I'm anon that posted the videos because my daughter had been watching them. Maybe I can help a bit with what happened once she found them. She became a bit detached from her brother, would rather watch youtube then play with him or watch the cartoons she used to enjoy. She would ask for "play-doh" her catch all for the play-doh videos her and her cousin started off watching, mostly kids stuff or toy unboxing videos, we would watch these on the big TV sometimes, nothing nefarious.
Best I can ascertain is she got these videos in her recommended videos and it instantly filled the playlist. It would start with Elsa or finger family and go from there, it probably went on for a month before we really noticed exactly how fucked up they were. It only went on that long because it was October and the spooky sounds we thought were Halloween videos, which they often were.
In that month she developed ADD symptoms, she could no longer sit and watch a show with us, or play a game, even coloring became boring after a minute or two for her. If she had the tablet she could watch for hours though, I believe this was probably the colors and songs creating an almost trance. She then started blaming bad behaviour on the witch or someone named zee who was "the meanest girl in the world when her face turns green her words (3yr at the timeand started hitting, biting, threatening and saying it was the witch or zee. We caught her one day wrapping a lace from one of her toys around her and my son's neck and blamed it on the witch or zee and we decided to take a closer look at what she was watching. I know, a little late for that, but it was youtube kids on a kids tablet we thought it was safe. She then started seeing a psychiatrist for the behaviours and sleep problems and we've been doing that since November, but she still has severe sleep issues. She basically sleeps 20mins at a time and gets no real rest, she wakes up with night terrors and fears spiders in closet
>>
>>19081294
wtf? is this shit
>>
>>19081321
Because she's completely addicted herself,, so, of course its alright.
Its hard to tell someone who's an addict, they're an addict. Doesnt help that shes more or less inept when it comes to a screaming child.
No excuse though. She has other toys, i just have to find them, while driving.
>>
>>19081278
That's why labeling CP as an unspeakably evil crime has back blow.

For sure illegalize it--but once any crime becomes *sooo* terrible that it's rife to trigger censorship over even discussing it, the system capitalizes on the unspeakable part in order to hide its self--ironically raising the frequency of that unspeakable crime in the process. Usually for reasons of black mail.

It used to be speaking out against the church, back when arraning marriage between teenagers was common. Centuries later the unspeakable crime was drugs--there was a stint with alcohol during the prohibition. It's always been some thing.
>>
>>19081361
sinister sadistic shit is what it is.
>>
>>19081365
so i'm going to assume this is not your child?
>>
>>19081355
And then the media will tell everyone that this is just hoax and youtube is 100% safe and healthy for kids. Considering how many reports these vids could have gotten, youtube is clearly aware they exist, yet they keep them up.

Btw just did some search on /pol/ on MKultra. Like half of the relatively recent threads were 404'd, some of them were posted 4-5 days ago. It's a bit fishy, mods weren't banning people for pizzagate and most threads stayed up. They didn't even delete HWNDU threads at this rate and intensity.
>>
>>19081368
yeah i can see your point. it can be used as just another tool for sickos to shut it down and hide their crimes.
>>
>>19081389
it's more than fishy senpai, there has got to be something major here
>>
I made a thread on Reddit, I tried to make myself sound like one of them. https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ebz08/the_subject_matter_of_the_videos_in_the_attached/ pls upboat
>>
>>19081374
Oh, no, shes mine. Before i ever saw one of these threads here, i started noticing how weird those videos were.
It usually just starts a fight now.
>>Dont give her those videos again.
>>Im tired. Shes to loud.

After all this stuff ive read though.. not anymore.
>>
>>19081413
why plebbit
>>
>>19081403
I try not to see conspiracies everywhere and try to view things from all angles. Not all threads are deleted, so maybe it was just some mod overreacting. But banning people for mentioning MK Ultra/posting in the threads sounds quite fucked up though. But I haven't been banned and I was the Hungarian flag posting "another thread pruned kek".
>>
File: NachoLibre3.jpg (59KB, 640x343px) Image search: [Google]
NachoLibre3.jpg
59KB, 640x343px
What's a night on /x/ without a thread about Elsa and Spiderman shitting on bad baby to program kids with MK Ultra

The real question we need to be asking, boys, is how do we get in on the MK Ultra thing? We need to get our shit together and start some goddamn brainwashing.
>>
Anybody think getting this on Ashton Kutcher's radar would be a good idea, or do y'all think that's a meme? Personally I think he legit has a team doing some great work.
>>
>>19081413
They will blow it and the MSM will be full of muh fake news.
>>
File: YzQAXou.png (146KB, 247x271px) Image search: [Google]
YzQAXou.png
146KB, 247x271px
>>19081438
>We need to get our shit together and start some goddamn brainwashing.
Tfw you will never brainwash Stacey to be your waifu on Instagram
>>
>>19081440
Or they'll spin it to "First that dastardly Putin rigs out election now he's trying to diddle kids on youtube!"
>>
>>19081424
People suggested it and it seems like it's an effective way of reaching the masses
>>19081440
The difference between this and something like Seth Rich or Pizza gate is that the evidence accessible by the general public, they can see first hand what this stuff is
>>
>>19081294
WTF!! There is like sub-genre of these kind of videos on YouTube?!?! Fucking pesos man, and I thought those Elsa and spiderman videos were creepy... On top of that millions watch this shit. Pedowood is fucking real man.
>>
>>19081453
>pesos
Lol fucking autocorrect, meant pedos
>>
>>19081457
>>
File: dfsdfsdfgg.png (131KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
dfsdfsdfgg.png
131KB, 1366x768px
http://pelzer-sc.blogspot.ca/2012/
The comment on this website from February 6, 2012 saying "Stay away" was edited on May 23, 2017.
The only thing of note about the old mill was its widespread use of child labor (and the satanic graffiti that now covers its walls).
>>
>>19081294
What the fuck is this? What the why who what
>>
>>19081452
All the compromising Instagram accounts were deleted during pizzagate, and the MSM hasn't reported on them afaik.
>>
>>19081457
you have to go back taco
>>
>>19081465
One thing I know for sure anon, my kids ain't gonna get smart phones/tablets till they're 18
>>
>>19081476
I'm from the Balkans actually, it's late night here
>>
>>19081255
/pol/ has brought in so much attention after the various elections that the mods are probably pruning these threads from such a high traffic board
>>
File: 1496183937014.jpg (210KB, 1252x1776px) Image search: [Google]
1496183937014.jpg
210KB, 1252x1776px
>>19081463
In case youre wondering how this blog relates
pic related
>>
I made thread on /pol/ , I didn't directly link any of the videos so hopefully it stays up long enough for people to see it:
>>>/pol/127796149
>>
In this video at 0:28 you can make out "KHAVWJESF SFW WDKS SJW OGMJ XJAWFVK"
Which going by what we know translates to "SPIDERMAN AND ELSA ARE YOUR FRIENDS"
Pretty creepy knowing they are most probably connected.
>>
>>19081502
inb4 this thread gets deleted along the one on /pol/
>>
>>19081512
Sry heres the video link
https://youtu.be/I1uhjBDBiP4
>>
>>19081309
It's a lot like what the devil does. Feeds you a bit of truth and declares it the whole truth so that you can trust him and disregard searching for yourself. Lest you happen across much worse.
>>
>>19081358
more stories from parents like you (if there are any other ones that were screencapped or that you remember)? I missed the original threads
>>
>>19081502
>>19081513

mods are asleep, expose cp
>>
>>19081502
damn autosage
>>
This to me seems simply to be some anon a few months ago took it upon himself to make a few autist sooo edgy and mysterious videos, made a few YouTube and twitter accounts and is now spamming 4chan for attn.

The videos are not super spooky. Even the edginess is kinda dull.
>>
>>19081557
this is more about the fucked up kid videos, anon.
>>
>>19081476
you go back too, America is for the natives
>>
>>19081502
They're going to permaban you for "Promoting CP". Faggots.
>>
>>19081423
I'm glad you are seeing what a danger this can be or really any kind of "screentime" to be honest but you have a bigger problem anon - your woman rules over your household, that will need to be fixed or you will never win these types of battles , be a MAN
>>
>>19081557
Maybe the supposed MK Ultra videos and the Pelzer connection are just LARPing, but then its a very good job. The children videos are real, came from multiple sources and are fucked up. When I was a kid I felt uncomfortable around clowns after watching some edgy 90es Batman and Joker cartoon. I also get nauseated by even the thought of surgeries because a doctor has pulled my foreskin back by force when I had a mild phimosis when I was 4 or 5.
You shouldn't underestimate how easily some impulses affect children even into their adulthood.
>>
File: 1496183006192.png (279KB, 997x1690px) Image search: [Google]
1496183006192.png
279KB, 997x1690px
if you really want to gain traction start naming stuff /youtubegate/
>>
>>19081512
theres another after, MFVWJYJGMFV TMJJGO WAYZLUZGLHDTSUCKDSKZLZWW FAFWGFWWAYZLLZJWWFAFWLO i cant really read the rest to well, has anyone translated the channels?
>>
>>19081294
not to be an edgelord or anything, but i consider myself a pretty fucking weird guy who has decadent interests and even that made me cringe. the world is truly in a hazy spot and im not sure how we'll make it out. damn those people
>>
>>19081417
The tldr is basically mind control in kids YouTube video. At a global scale. And is LEGIT
>>
>>19081610
Yeah What the fuck is that?
>>
>>19081606
>>19081606
"KHAVWJESF SFV WDKS SJW OGMJ XJAWFVK"
"SPIDERMAN AND ELSA ARE YOUR FRIENDS"

MFVWJYJGMFV TMJJGO WAYZLUZGLHDTSUCKDSKZLZWW
UNDERxROEND xUMMOY EIxxxxOxPLxAxxSLASxxxEE

FAFWGFWWAYZLLZJWWFAFWLO
NINEONEERxxxxREENINExY
>>
>>19081425
I think with the case of 4chan is that they don't want another bad thing linked to them, again.
>>
>>19081147
>>19081517
Why are you guys actually watching these videos? I clicked on one of the links and got spooked the fuck out just by seeing the jumbled up letters.

Do you think you're immune to such program? Is there something I'm missing? These links are probably not safe to view.
>>
>>19081640
I don't think (((they're))) doing this in your best interest, anon.
>>
why are some of the live action videos on youtube Russian?

Isn't that kind of weird with everything that's been going on with Russian probes and such in the media
>>
>>19081651
Russia is just a fucked up place in general. People born before the 80s understand this, and the media attempts to use it to control them.

it's just a coincidence that some of these are russian. fucked up people do fucked up shit, and some fucked up people are russians.
>>
File: 1486964196838.gif (55KB, 680x846px) Image search: [Google]
1486964196838.gif
55KB, 680x846px
>>19081636
it's entirely fucked, even if theyre honestly giving the child medicine you dont fucking record it while playing dress up and upload the video so millions of people can watch. virulent evil going unpunished; and that is only being showered with the wrong kind of attention. sickening
>>
>MK Ultra started in the 50es, ran way into the 60es
>public spread of LSD, hippie culture, turning a whole generation against their parents and their values etc
>anon with the kid who watched these reported that his daughter started abusing her brother and was agressive towards her parents
If this is what my conspiracy senses tell me, expect a huge, international happening in like 15 years.
>>
>>19081647
All that is most likely just LARP/ARG. The real problem is with the weird ass kid videos with fake poop and syringes in the ass.
>>
>>19081647
long and short - yes, if you are aware of what it is trying to do, then it has no effect - and the biggest issue with this is it is geared twords children, toddler age + up, at this stage they are still developing - as adults, and most of us probably mid aged, we can deal a whole lot better than a 4 yr old
>>
>>19081668
I dunno man, this type of shit gets into your subconscious mind. Just because you're "aware" doesn't mean some sort of fucked up seed isn't being planted in the back of your mind.
>>
>>19081674
Watching a video a few times is not gonna program an adult to any degree. You need repeated exposure without being aware of what's going on. These videos manipulate your emotions and hormonal responses to condition you, which takes time.
>>
>>19081517
This is all an ARG. Look at the uploader of this video and his channel.
>>
>>19081651
>>19081664
/X/ found one of the creators. They were Ukrainians. Ukraine is even more fucked up than Russia (Andrey Chikatilo, 1 guy 1 hammer kids are all Ukrainians) and it had a huge presence from US agencies and NGOs in the recent years. Their current government is almost full of pro-US kikes. Afaik it also includes/included the former Georgian president who was very pro-USA, tried to join NATO and attacked a Russian satellite state, thus provoking a war with Russia in 2008.
>>
>>19081650
Well, that''s obvious. I was just looking at it from a different angle is all. I prefer they stop with the bullshit and let free speech be a thing. All it takes for evil to succeed is for good people to sit idly by and do nothing. Censorship is essentially a counter-productive action that leads to such things. And yes, ANY tampering with a thread is a violation of true free speech as the people are typing their minds down and communicating with each other. Any action that breaks the harmony of such things is censorship.

Don't give a fuck about what the consitution or some other shitty country's law says on the subject matter. Fact of the matter is that we have the body parts for a reason. Let's put them to good use instead of not using them because some weakling or guilty party feels uncomfortable.
>>
>>19081687
channel is empty
>>
>>19081690
doesn't even matter - there are almost exact vids in almost all languages/ countries - it's global programming we are thinking
>>
>>19081706
Agreed. The fact that those people were Ukrainians made me think about CIA funding. But if there are multiple channels in Russian some could be made in there as well, and then we might rule out the American connection. I doubt agencies are unaware of this shit, and if somebody in Russia would be producing it on a CIA payroll, they'd likely be shut down.
>>
>>19081294
he also briefly plays w her "boob" at 2:25/ this entire video was extremely eerie
>>
>>19081278
Is there actually cp with 4.5 million views up on youtube?
>>
The thumbnails really freak me out. Are we perhaps just misunderstanding weird quirks in other cultures?
>>
File: BANNED.png (63KB, 766x504px) Image search: [Google]
BANNED.png
63KB, 766x504px
>>19081729
It's not actual CP but it's subtly treading the line and you just know it's some dark, sinister shit. Mods on /pol/ are permabanning people for linking it though and categorising it as CP.
>>
>>19081358
Did you present this content to the psychiatrist?
>>
>>19081703
4th video
https://www.youtube.com/user/clockworkofmadness/videos
>>
>>19081729
very suggestive, I don't know what legally institues cp, howevr mods on pol this morning started the most fierce banning/ pruning/ 404 campaign I've seen in 6 yrs.....so ? kinda weird it's ok on youtubekids and not allowed on chan isn't it
>>
>>19081666
>digits

idk if thats a thing on this board, but it is on /pol/
>>
>>19081703
The videos are all gone? WELL FUG
>>
>>19081294
Holy fuck dude. Who the hell shoves needles up in their own kids asses? The shit in there might be why she's sick in the first place, based on the way she's crying.
>>
>>19081734
what's your culture? you will find almost identical vids for it , I mean identical like same camera/set type
>>
Perhaps a class action lawsuit against Youtube is in order? It's really fucked up they would even think of prioritizing taking down someones videos like millenial woes or some other content maker with a small subscriber bases when these videos exist. Where are their fucking priorities
>>
I was diagnosed with Type One diabetes at age nine. We get shits upwards of six times a day sometimes. I see the endocrinologist once every three months and when I was a kid I went to Children's Healthcare or Atlanta.

At this doctor, they tale a small amount of blood and check my feet. When I was 10, though, once he made me take my shirt off. He looked me up and down and that was it.

3 months later, he makes me do it naked. He fondled my penis for a split second and then patted my butt. I was terrified because he managed to even convince my mom to step out for it so I "wouldn't be embarrassed"

We moved across town a bit later and saw another children's endo. About a year later.

He did the same thing. Twice. First the shirtless exam. Then naked but with just a quick handling of my preteen penis.

I've never told anyone. I have come to find out that Atlanta is the biggest city for child sex trafficking in the USA, and that this endocrinologist makes health dvds for kids.

This shit is too real.
>>
>>19081759
It was fucking shameful. Is there a 4+4 chan thread on this?
>>
>>19081781
yup , it's time for a campaign , the thread at pol is still up - but not sure if safe really- either that mod done workin for day or just no one dumb enough to post dumb pics....yet, well see how long that lasts
>>
Related!! https://youtu.be/5-v9hF4Vxco
>>
>>19081480
They are going to rebel hardcore against you
>>
>>19081808
>this shit again
it's just kids being stupid. if you take a video with a webcam and don't title it, it's auto-titled "webcam video from:" and every video about it way overplays the "sexy" aspect of the videos
>>
>>19081784
Nigga that's because insulin can fuck your entire hormonal system. They were making sure you weren't getting discount HRT and turning into a tranny. Your doctor wasn't trying to sell you to a pedo cult.
>>
>>19081754
that's just a random guy who mirrored one of the videos
>>
>>19081768
no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpy8LGVWQ-k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKPSPfsYjZo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1uhjBDBiP4
>>
>>19081835
not even just for diabetes. most doctors will check your junk at that age to make sure every things developing properly.
>>
>>19081781
>priorities?
LE FUCKING SHEKELS FOR ME POCKETS, that's their priorities.
>>
I'm making a small repository of everything I've seen on all the thread so far, should anything be taken down. The three videos of particular interest are also compressed in there.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/svflt495bbom7iz/AAAcMqO-iKWoQX9N3gOHiCUea?dl=0
>>
I've been lurking up until now, working on this. Included is also old potentially relevant pizzagate materials.
>>
I'm so done with all this type of shit. It's seriously starting to fuck with me. Good luck to you all, but I'm OVER IT
>>
File: the ride never ends.jpg (189KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
the ride never ends.jpg
189KB, 768x1024px
>>19081898
>>
>>19081862
>>19081898
No and no. Just, no. Anyone with a basic (not American) education can figure this out on their own.
>>
>>19081895
Godspeed, please do. I need to tell this to my sister, for my nephew's sake. He's fond of the whole "spiderman Elsa venom" bullshit on YT
>>
>>19081896
Thanks anon
>>
>>19081910
Thanks anon. I'm a researchfag, and a trained historian. I should be able to contribute somehow.
>>
>>19081773
I'm Canadian. I hang around a lot of Filipinos and they often play this shit for their kids. I didn't think it was too weird because all their grown up Facebook memes are minions and weird knock off pop culture stuff. Like, to scroll my friends fb feed is almost as weird as these videos.
>>
>>19081914
Ayyy me too. I did art history and archaeology back in uni
>>
>>19081922
History and Political Science for me too, artsbro
>>
>>19081896
No use posting, join the discord, but theyre kicking new members for potential shilling because only the most paranoid-schizophrenic bunch are actually looking into it.
>>
>>19081895
But also right here, are the three videos downloaded in 720p for anyone who needs the content. They're encrypted and compressed, for everyone's benefit
>>
>>19081920
Most of the times it's lazy parenting - I call it 21th century babysitting - and this seems to be a phenomenon worldwide. Most particularly at restaurants, parents eating, kid sitting staring blankly at mobile device.

Kid screaming? Give him the tablet. Job done
>>
How did the original anon find the codes? like what are the whole circumstances upon which the beginnings of this were uncovered
>>
>>19081154
Link expired. New link please?
>>
is the random lettering just your average shift cipher?
>>
>>19081934
Exactly. And someone was smart enough to take advantage of this and use that opportunity to brainwash innocent children
>>
>>19081935
Let me get you the rundown
>>
Will watching the video in the old OP fuck me up?
>>
>>19081950
YES
>>
File: jews chasing money.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
jews chasing money.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>19081945
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this
>>
File: teletubbies.png (231KB, 977x1225px) Image search: [Google]
teletubbies.png
231KB, 977x1225px
>>19081935
rundown 1/2
>>
>>19081951
Shieeetttt
How fucked am I?
>>
File: thread 1 sauce.jpg (2MB, 936x7090px) Image search: [Google]
thread 1 sauce.jpg
2MB, 936x7090px
>>19081935
rundown 2/2, concerning the events of the (maybe) first thread
>>
>>19081154
another link?
>>
Did you guys notice how quiet everything got as soon as they started banning people for this? Makes me think that they must have banned most of the people who were actually researching this.
>>
>>19081955
We're talking MK Ultra grade autism. Definite short term effects (less than two hours), might make you sick worse rare case scenario
>>
>>19081953
Let me guess - top tier would be satan, Dajjal, lucifer

Second tier - DA JOOZ who run hollyweird

Third tier - DA JOOZ benefiting from YouTube per-click shekels
>>
>>19081968
Combine 1st and 2nd and you'd be right.
>>
>>19081910

Kids are too open to suggestions, they see an actress dressed as Elsa cutting off her fingers and feeding them to the Joker, they think you can cut your fingers off and be OK. Because it really was Elsa cutting her fingers off, and Elsa is just fine in the next video.

Even if it's just supposed to be amusing and there are no ulterior motives, there's just videos with the same characters being uploaded from all around the world with the exact same themes, music, everything. It's at least gross incompetence and abuse for profit. Look at the kids they use to make money, they dress them up and make them do whatever is asked for views and money. What's to say they aren't taking the next logical step and seeing what they can sell?

Mainstream views of pedo material is this idea of kidnapped children dressed up and made to perform in front of a camera. Like that movie with Paul Walker where the Russian kid is abducted and taken to a cp set, that's what these images remind me of.

At the very least it needs to be looked into, maybe someone needs to tell these people what's acceptable for children, and YouTube needs to stop payments and promoting it. Worst case scenario, someone needs to make sure these kids are still alive.
>>
Any anons looking for any old Any anons looking for any old sauce, go here.
>Any anons looking for any old sauce, go here.
sauce, go here.

Any anons looking for any old sauce, go here.
Any anons looking for any old sauce, go here.
>>
>>19081953
God damn that vid never fails to make me laugh.
>>
>>19081955
>>19081951
>>19081967
Honestly I watched them all yesterday and I was fine. Spoopy shit though.
>>
>>19081147

I have been lurking 4chan for years and this shit is by far one of the strangest things I have seen. With how Pol Mods have been responding it is either a hugely believable coincidence that they really dislike/worry about the CP end of the spectrum...or that there is something true and dark about these theories.

Regardless, the "kids" videos are so fucking fucked and something needs to be done.
>>
>>19081982
I couldn't get past 5 seconds for only one. It got me hard.
>>
>>19081987
Clarifying - I had to take off my headset and close the tab, because it hit me that hard.
>>
>>19081982
i got teary eyed
>>
>>19081339
please not them they are so annoying
>>
>>19081994
this
>>
>>19081784
Jesus Christ your autism is strong. Pretty sure you're misremembering a physical, where it's completely routine for them to examine your body for any abnormalities and they feel under your balls to make sure you don't have a hernia. Pretty positive the butt patting never happened, you just think some weird shit like that was going on because your parents were too stupid to explain to you what a physical is and what to expect.
>>
>>19081992
Legit needed that clarification
>>
>>19081982
Watched that one in the old OP a few hours ago.
I actually feel energized, more focused, and overall feel better than usual.
>>
>>19081954
>>19081957
interesting, I mean these videos are definitely disturbing, not really so much that they are made but that they deliberately seem to be targeting kids
>>
>>19081983
Exactly anon. I've seen some gruesome stuff feasted here and /b/, BUT

this one and the Pizzagate really shook me. Because it's fucking happening as we talk now
>>
>>19081973
Kids are fucking stupid as shit, it goes beyond just being open to suggestion. Growing up every time a new superhero movie / TV series aired some kid ended up in the ER because he thought he could fly and jumped out a second story window. Like without fail. Kids will also believe literally anything an adult tells them. "Oh yeah a giant rabbit comes into the yard and gives you candy" "Seems legit, I believe it"
(((Someone))) without morals or ethics, or with some sort of agenda could do all sorts of reprehensible shit by taking advantage of these poor bastards.
>>
>https://twitter.com/ZEAUX_CXT
>https://twitter.com/GyKE69

ok, there is just so much shit to decrypt
>>
>>19082018
But it ain't that hard compared to Cicada
>>
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/mindcontrol/mindcontrol_index.htm
>>
Anyone in this thread familiar with this numerical pattern?

>>
test
>>
File: 1496160060317.jpg (4MB, 1390x4824px) Image search: [Google]
1496160060317.jpg
4MB, 1390x4824px
>>
I'm currently linking the /pol/ thread to several large right-wing Instagram accounts, somebody should do the same with Twitter and other social media
>>
So How do they guarantee that the kids they are kidnapping will have been groomed by watching these in order to catch them. Simply putting these on youtube won't make it easier in general to kidnap. There would have to be select populations and groups targeted with these (heavier than others) videos otherwise the grooming doesn't really help the pedos if they don't guarantee to have had the kids watch everything they need. The reach is large but its not massive and all encompassing. If you are somewhere like DC would it be possible for it to recommend these videos more frequently and with less effort?
>>
File: mkWDq70_0.jpg (1018KB, 1977x5081px) Image search: [Google]
mkWDq70_0.jpg
1018KB, 1977x5081px
Mods went crazy once the russian stuff was posted.
>>
>>19082000
Noticed after posting...
>>19082003
You're the guinea pig for this strange shit now
>>19082006
They're not meant to disturb, but reprogram the mind. The three videos that we're most autistic about are assumed as triggers and code.
>>
>>19082053
>>19082063
Good work lad(s)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae_r1rKUOTE

I was searching for similar videos in Brazil. While this one isn't creepy, those comments surely are.

>hey this stuff is so good that you are going to do is feel you why do you always get some music and what you're always doing WWE Mariah Noah whatever they are you can't catch me

>WHATEVER THEY ARE YOU CAN'T CATCH ME
>>
>>19082062
that doesnt even matter, these kinds of videos should not be allowed to be viewed by young children and toddlers, and should not be participating in these types of videos.
>>
bump to expose crimes against humanity
>>
>>19082044
No but since you brought it up i've had "visions" of numerical combinations of 3's and 1's. I'm certain a specific combination of 1 and 3 is very important for the world but i don't remember what was it. It could be one of these or maybe something else: 313, 3313, 1313 or 331
If any of you has some knowledge on this please let me know what you can
Sorry if it's a bit off-topic but maybe it is related to this kind of thing
>>
>>19082084
I mean it matters some since it calls into question motive.
>>
>>19082024

of course not, but, jesus, there is too much but i feel this will be worth it
>>
>>19082044
Doesn't sound like anything to me, but it reminds me of the ABBA type logic gate
>>
>>19082062
It's not a cut and dry>kidnap kids who have seen the videos. The videos are priming kids for behavior that pedos use to molest them. Say you were a pedo teacher/camp counselor/ whoever. In a group of kids, it would be pretty easy to spot who has seen the most of these videos because they would be singing songs and playing games that the pedo uses to groom kids. If an adult comes up to a suggestible kid and suggests to play one of the games from the videos they like, it would be pretty easy to get the kid to do what they want and have the kid not tell anyone because they think what theyre doing is normal. Then you've got more molested kid, who are more likely to go out and molest/ find other kids to be molested, and on and on. It's a cycle, its long term, and very non-specific. They're simply trying to make kids gay, and in 15 years theyll probably double the amount of "gay" people in society. (Quotes because [spoiler alert] gay people arent real, they've just been molested or sexually traumatized, men and women)
>>
>>19082093
Yes, I'm waiting for that link-shortener URL to be completed. Wonder where that would point to.....
>>
>>19082081

not your pathetic adult soul, but your kid's soul yes
>>
>>19082081

oh fk they also have the scat videos. luckily the weird stuff only involves this doll.
>>
>>19082102
Thank you for the clarification, that angle makes more sense.
>>
>>19082090
i mean yes that could be why they put the vids out is to desensitize kids and make them more open to sexual shit at very young age and make them more approachable, etc. but that doesnt even need to be taken into account to know that this is already weird and crossing boundaries, your kids shouldnt be in these types of videos and exposed to shit like that so young, so im just saying even if this has nothing to do with pedo shit its still very weird and wrong.
>>
This is global, there are videos in english, arabic and oriental languages. This is the first generation of children to be raised with a tablet at hand all day with access to the Internet. With TV children had to be in the room with the TV for messages to be transmitted to them. Now with phones and tablets they can be expsosed, at home, in the car, at school, everywhere they go all the time. I dont think its about pedos, I think its worse. Its conditioning children to authoritarianism and control. If it works, our children will turn on us if when we attempt any resistance, similar to how children report there parents in 1984.
>>
Faggots, for those of you doubting the mental reprogramming/influence side of this:

>>127694472
>>
>>19082115
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hqokrn5oO8
>>
>>19082112
Yea I totally agree, this stuff is beyond the pale
>>
>>19082114

it's both. If you'll do anything your pedo daddy tells you to you'll probably do anything your gov't tells you to. They want to create a nation of slaves that does not have a concept of freedom. Without the idea of freedom, you cannot rebel or attempt to attain it.
>>
>>19082114
real talk, we went from "dont talk to strangers," to parents putting a rectangle that connects you to every stranger in the world in their kids' hands every day for hours.
>>
File: w0t.jpg (55KB, 810x605px) Image search: [Google]
w0t.jpg
55KB, 810x605px
>>19082102
>Gay people aren't real
>>
>>19082081
And there is always that garbled type of message pattern, e.g.

>dddddddtnnngggdddttty

Is it more hidden codes or just the bots fucking up? Or toddlers mashing up the keypads?
>>
>>19082110
forgot the video:

https://youtu.be/zvGrd29dZc8?t=3m28s

and OH MY GAWD IT'S HERE; look at all the related videos in this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM053-UrjiU

it has injection videos, dolls shitting and having surgery, descriptions in katakana and weird coded comments.

please satanic pedos leave this country alone
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKFbsvAnDr8 (slime bath challenge)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqWXAK-pAdA (Michael Jackson lyric/music video)

https://twitter.com/ZEAUX_CXT/status/868239163694473217
>decoded: "WHO FINDS WHAT THE FINDERS HIDE"

https://twitter.com/ZEAUX_CXT/status/868642704892153856
>decoded: "FIND ME HERE"

http://imgur.com/bjWb7js

http://www.nytimes.com/1987/02/08/us/inquiry-spreads-on-6-children-and-cult.html?mcubz=1

http://www.thepeopleshistory.net/2014/03/the-finders-cult.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1987/02/07/officials-describe-cult-rituals-in-child-abuse-case/11f05df1-48e0-41f7-b46d-249c0bd2bc39/?utm_term=.248fd626b85a

https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@rebelskum/finding-the-finders-and-how-the-cia-helped-industrialize-child-trafficking

from the voat thread

"http://imgur.com/MJST5g1

It seems it is about MK ULTRA So while we were figuring this out she finds another comment http://imgur.com/Tj3VI2Z
I DECIPHER IT AS
ALL PROGRAMMERS FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT TO ALL PROGRAMMERS FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT TO BLUEBIRD @ ZEAUX_CXT
Come to find out while "blue bird" is an MK Ultra term it also was saying to go to twitter so I go and find this account: http://imgur.com/CbWZhgF
IT IS 6 TWEETS FULL OF MK ULTRA AND PIZZA GATE I NEED HELP DECIPHERING ALL BUT IT SEEMS THERE MIGHT BE SOMETHING URGENT HERE
http://i.imgur.com/EI2CtpG.jpgJPG
http://i.imgur.com/lz81KPN.jpgJPG
http://i.imgur.com/GsituYv.jpgJPG
http://i.imgur.com/nkayf8X.jpgJPG
http://i.imgur.com/qX7iCR1.jpgJPG
>>
>>19082104

hope to some easly way to perform a "mk-programmation" because i think im under control or something, not mind me, this shit is pure paranoia
>>
Main videos here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=I1uhjBDBiP4&app=desktop [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKPSPfsYjZo&feature=youtu.be [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpy8LGVWQ-k&feature=youtu.be&t=1m6s [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npAVv4KrV7Q [Embed]

Twitters here:
https://twitter.com/GyKE69

Some archives:

Voat threads:
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1877315
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1900376

anons go fieldtrip:
>>
>>19082118
woahhh
>>
>>19082118
Cool, now I can hear it too, thanks
>>
Full Links of all the previous and lost content as done by faggot mods findable here
>Full Links of all the previous and lost content as done by faggot mods findable here
Full Links of all the previous and lost content as done by faggot mods findable hereFull Links of all the previous and lost content as done by faggot mods findable here
>Full Links of all the previous and lost content as done by faggot mods findable here

Full Links of all the previous and lost content as done by faggot mods findable here
Full Links of all the previous and lost content as done by faggot mods findable hereFull Links of all the previous and lost content as done by faggot mods findable here
>>
>>19082139
>>19082136
>>19082147
I don't take any credit for content development. I am but a simple curator.
>>
>>19082127
never thought of it like that, holy fuck.
>>
IDEA: Try to get this shit anonymously to your local news stations. Fear monger as much as possible, if needed say shit like "Trump and Putin are behind this" whether you like Trump or not. Be clickbait as fuck!
>>
>>19082150
Dude are you in the UK? Art history anon here.
>>
>>19082161
Nah, I'm a leaf
>>
>>19082161
I'm not a proper curator, mind you. I just build personal repositories of this sort of information before its destroyed by admins
>>
>>19081243
The mods are enormous faggots. Those hot pocket devouring, semen swilling, shit weasels that do it for free will go full delet this on things like this and will happily leave up the 20+ KLOOMNPFT BTFO shitposting threads.
>>
>>19081335
>same colors
>>19081299
>lways with the colors. Always learning colors

The colors are not a coincidence. In the deleted /pol/ threads a texts under one of the videos was deciphered:
RED REPRESS THE MEMORIES OF TRAUMA WITH DRUGS
BLUE MILITARISTIC TRAINING AND DECIMATION OF THE MIND
GREEN DENIAL OF EVENTS AND ATROCITIES COMMITTED AGAINST THEM YELLOW PERSONAS COMPARTMENTALIZED
PINK CORE PERSONALITY ENTIRELY DESTROYED
There are two explanations:
1.Elaborate ruse using ciphers, and reading about mind control conspiracies, urban legends, photoshop.
2. This shit describes trauma based mind control. It's how they create slaves. They are so relaxed and confident that they just spread their on YT.

Here is a little video on TBMC and MK Ultra.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghq6rCV9kvc
>>
>>19082156
Naw, we don't need to let them know we're onto them yet. Maybe some evangelical christian board would be good, because the news could spread quick without anyone with an audience paying attention at first.
>>
>>19082127
A few days ago i had a big fight with my aunts because i refused to help my little 10 year old cousin to make a facebook account, i'm usually a yes man who never says no but i just couldn't do it. The world has gotten crazy indeed
>>
>>19082190
Fb, insta, snapchat...damaging indeed

Even as an adult i see how the mind/movement control works. Among my herd mentality friends who never stops facebooking
>>
>>19082217
I'm not even that old, and I see it.
>>
this is everything i've decoded so far from the ciphers

THE RED MASK
ACCESS ADRIEL RIBBON
UNCLE TED
UNDER THE FULL MOON THE SMALL ONES WILL KNOW TERROR
GREEN YOUR TRIGGER IS LION KING
KING OF THE ECREHOUS PAGE FIFTEEN
THE GAMECALLER
THE SACRIFICE OF HENRIETTA AND IGOR
WHO FINDS WHAT THE FINDERS HIDE
FIND ME HERE
BY SEVENS
BY NINES
BY TENS
ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY TO TWO HUNDRED FIVE
180:205
180-205
IF WE DONT LEARN TO CONTROL THE WAY WE SPEAK SOON WE AS A DIVIDED NATION IN A DIVIDED WORLD WILL MOST SURELY BE BAPTIZED BY FIRE
ZETAASTRO A PAGE FROM DAVES DIARY
ZETAASTRO THE FINDERS
MIND CONTROL
UNDERGROUND BURROW 8CH.PL/39183920/FRIENDS
PROJECT BLURBIRD AT GYKE69
SPIDERMAN AND ELSA ARE YOUR FRIENDS
I WILL ALWAYS BE AT THAT MILL IN MY MIND
BORN ?9?5 TOWN OF CAMERON, CALHOUN COUNTY, SOUTH CAROLINA
RED REPRESS THE MEMORIES OF TRAUMA WITH DRUGS BLUE MILITARISTIC TRAINING AND DECIMATION OF THE MIND GREEN DENIAL OF EVENTS AND ATROCITIES COMMITTED AGAINST THEM YELLOW PERSONALITY COMPARTMENTALIZED PINK CORE PERSONALITY ENTIRELY DESTROYED
ATARAXIA - THE ZEN HOTEL
BY FIRE BY GUN BY KNIFE BY ROPE
FATHER LOOKE TOW BARKE OF TREE CERTAN SIGNE AMANG THAME ELEANOR DARE 1591
>>
The end times are near it seems

commonfilth.com
>>
File: SpaceCore.jpg (187KB, 513x525px) Image search: [Google]
SpaceCore.jpg
187KB, 513x525px
>>19082229
>COMMITTED AGAINST THEM YELLOW PERSONALITY COMPARTMENTALIZED PINK CORE PERSONALITY ENTIRELY DESTROYED

We Portal now?
>>
https://pastebin.com/aPYDPky2 pastebin from the discord channel with most of the basic information organized into an easier to digest format.
>>
>>>/b/734279736
>>
>>19081492
What the fuck is a blog?
>>
File: 7.jpg (197KB, 895x1277px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
197KB, 895x1277px
Might have found something, not positive, found the name Stuart Silverstone on the comments of one of those spiderman videos, leading me to this:

https://twitter.com/psaffo/status/435640962916687872

which then leads to colorcounting.com which includes things like pic related and the hyperlinks at the top all lead to questionable pages.
>celebrate a child's curious mind
>>
Who has the lsd type video of the girl wearing a mask with the apple and screwdriver? Youtube link?
>>
>>19082179

Maybe what MKultra discovered is that if you want to control people you need to get to them when they're young and still impressionable. Maybe we don't find out what any of these means for another 15 years when these kids go out in the workforce. It makes sense that a kid would be far more likely to retain information subconsciously.

Growing up I watched my mother get beaten when I was 2 or 3, I totally forgot about until future trauma started bringing back those memories through dreams. Now if I see a man put hands on a woman I go complete blank stare and start swinging, found this out at a bar one night which is what started bringing all the other shit up. Kids at that age learn so much so fast that programming their entire personality takes place in a few years time. They learn language inside and out in a few years better then fully grown adults could ever comprehend, why is this different? They could be picking up call signs, triggers, advertisements for all we know. In 12 years when someone who looks like Elsa wins the presidency in a landslide, or when people line up for injections every month, we will see the fallout from this.
>>
>>19081294
As a Russian, I can honestly say that this is pretty normal for the type of shit you can find on the Russian side of youtube. It's just Slavs in their natural habitat.
>>
Night Mind will most likely do a story on this.
>>
>>19082259
(((Slavs)))
>>
>>19082229
anon, you're doing good
>>
>>19082259
Is it usually targeted at very young children though, on a part of youtube that is specifically for very young children?
>>
Another theory that i've been thinking as to why all the video productions are the same is the "copycat" system.

Look at how girls vlogging bullshit (those outfit of the day, get ready with me, makeup videos) are the same format and concept. Then comes another girl, from another part of the world, copying the same thing. And this process goes on and on.

Might it be that the root of all these videos set a precedent to all the Russki, Huehuehues content creators? Who was the first to make these videos? The "Elsa and Spiderman" series?
>>
>>19082283
http://www.tubefilter.com/2017/02/02/youtube-bizarre-trend-adults-spider-man-elsa-costumes/

Apparently some leafs
>>
>>19081998
kill yourself for abusing the word autism, if you are going to off handedly use it in a sentence use it to mean obsession because thats accurate, but autism isnt synonymous with retardation

t. 20 yr old iq 127

sub 100 iq retard die
>>
Can somebody quickly summarize what's bad about the videos? I don't want to click the links
>>
Faggots, THIS
>>19082282
>>
>>19082294
Here
>>19082243
>>
>>19081147
I have always thought these kids videos were weird and the feeling i got from them never really faded, everyone always saw it as a joke or that they are in it for the money but no one really seemed to think they were as fucking strange as i did / do
>>
File: That entire comment of (You)rs.jpg (48KB, 441x439px) Image search: [Google]
That entire comment of (You)rs.jpg
48KB, 441x439px
>>19082292
>>
>>19082229
>>19082238
https://theportalwiki.com/wiki/Cores
hmm...
The colors match.
>>
The joker costumes usually look pretty cool and I can't explain why, maybe it's triggering something in my subconscious with the colors
>>
File: autistic screeching.png (15KB, 232x265px) Image search: [Google]
autistic screeching.png
15KB, 232x265px
>>19082292
>>
File: 1495725087699.jpg (52KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495725087699.jpg
52KB, 700x500px
>>19082053
>>19081954
>>19081957
>>19082063

I'VE HAD ENOUGH. ((THEY)) MUST BE STOPPED
>>
File: pregnanttheme.png (1MB, 1102x1198px) Image search: [Google]
pregnanttheme.png
1MB, 1102x1198px
>>
File: scattheme.png (1MB, 1076x1384px) Image search: [Google]
scattheme.png
1MB, 1076x1384px
>>19082356
>>
>>19082114
I have a theory they are trying to kidnap kids from 3rd world shitholes while wearing spiderman costumes or joker ones to hide their identity notice how all the males in these videos cover their faces
You know how our moms used to tell us dont go with a stranger if he gives you candy?
Imagine this but now the stranger is wearing a spiderman costume a joker one the kids dont know fiction from reality and i living in a shithole know how popular these videos are and how the parents living in shitholes dont care alot for their kids they let them run freely out of houses even at nights
Now imagine a kid seeing his super hero in real life what would he do?

Spread these words every where let your kids know that spooderman is a molester
>>
File: 1490170730799.jpg (64KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490170730799.jpg
64KB, 900x900px
>**1st Video: ** * Uploader: "LZW YSEWUSDDWJ" ->> "THE GAMECALLER" * Description: "RED REPRESS THE MEMORYES OF TRAUA WITH DRUGS BLU MILITARISTIC TRAINING AND DECIMATION OF THE MING GREEN DENIAL OF EVENTS AND ATROCITIES COCCITTED AGANST THEM YELLOW PERSONAS COMPARTMENTALIZED PINK CORE PYRSONALITY ENTIRELY DESTROYED HSW XDRMQ RX B EKRMQ CDTQYV URMQ WFWDPRQW BDRGQU OWH CWHMWWQ LW BSW ORG HSW LRMQ SBZZO EKRMQV BDW CKGW TV HDGW XRD HSW CWVH HSTQY HR UR TV HR BFRTU HSWL BKK HRYHSXD"

>2nd Video: * Uploader = "MXKKR E. UHRXR" ->> "TERRY L. BOYEY" / "TERRY L. BOYLE"? (=therapist)

>**3rd Video: ** * Uploader: "LZW JWV ESKC" ->> "THE RED MASK" * Description: "TO SIT IN SOLEMN SILENCE ON A DULL DARK DOCK IN A PESTILEBTIAL PRISON WITH A LIFE LONG LOCK AWAITING THE SENSATION OF A SHORT SHARP SHOCK FROM A CHEAP AND CHIPPY CHOPPER ON A BIG BLACK BLOCK"
>>
>>19082356
>>19082364
those fucking view counts. jesus
>>
File: injectiontheme.png (1MB, 1076x1368px) Image search: [Google]
injectiontheme.png
1MB, 1076x1368px
>>19082364
>>
>>19082356
how the fuck does bottom left get away with having a pregnant fucking child in the thumbnail, 25 million views???
>>
File: surpriseeggstheme.png (1MB, 1090x1228px) Image search: [Google]
surpriseeggstheme.png
1MB, 1090x1228px
>>19082376
>>
File: crushedundercartheme.png (912KB, 1098x894px) Image search: [Google]
crushedundercartheme.png
912KB, 1098x894px
>>19082386
>>
>>19082369
Terry L. Boyer, a picture of him appears in that video.
>>
Given the context of all the threads this video becomes disturbing even the comments section
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVcZ9t_bnWE
or maybe its nothing idk
>>
File: kidnappolicetheme.png (1002KB, 1156x1014px) Image search: [Google]
kidnappolicetheme.png
1002KB, 1156x1014px
>>19082390
>>
>>19082392
Nigga you know the world's too fucked for this to be nothing.
>>
File: goretheme.png (753KB, 1096x894px) Image search: [Google]
goretheme.png
753KB, 1096x894px
>>19082395
>>
File: dfsdfsdfgg.png (1MB, 1270x1126px) Image search: [Google]
dfsdfsdfgg.png
1MB, 1270x1126px
Its stuff like this that makes me eel uneasy. I need to take a break.
>>
File: IMG_4432.png (717KB, 1000x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4432.png
717KB, 1000x581px
Imma need that quick rundown please.
>>
File: spiderstheme.png (794KB, 1062x844px) Image search: [Google]
spiderstheme.png
794KB, 1062x844px
>>19082403
>>
If you have frequency sensitivity I'd recommend against watching these videos with headphones on both ears, binaural beats
>>
File: the call that saved.jpg (7KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
the call that saved.jpg
7KB, 255x197px
>>19082407
>>19082243
>>
File: colorstheme.png (853KB, 1098x844px) Image search: [Google]
colorstheme.png
853KB, 1098x844px
>>19082408
>>
>>19082407
>>19082412
see
>>19082344
>>
File: 1496177614254.jpg (66KB, 480x525px) Image search: [Google]
1496177614254.jpg
66KB, 480x525px
>>19082407
more or less pic related
>>
>>19082407
https://pastebin.com/aPYDPky2
>>
File: badbabytantrumtheme.png (774KB, 1096x872px) Image search: [Google]
badbabytantrumtheme.png
774KB, 1096x872px
>>19082415
>>
>>19082405
CAREFUL ANON
go out, smoke a cigarette, look at some trees

THOSE BRIGHT COLOURS MIGHT HAVE AN EFFECT ON YOU!
>>
File: hangkidoffbalconytheme.png (538KB, 1096x532px) Image search: [Google]
hangkidoffbalconytheme.png
538KB, 1096x532px
>>19082435
>>
>>19082252
>They could be picking up call signs, triggers, advertisements for all we know. In 12 years when someone who looks like Elsa wins the presidency in a landslide, or when people line up for injections every month, we will see the fallout from this.
That's pretty spooky, especially BLUE MILITARISTIC TRAINING AND DECIMATION OF THE MIND.
Are they planning a military cue in the future?
>>
>>19082452
What makes military training most effective is the ability to condition a person to be willing to shoot to kill a human silhouette, and the dehumanization of the individual.
>yes, but it can be applied much further
>>
>>19082129
They really aren't. It's just a label that people with huge insecurities about themselves, because of their deviant sexual behaviors, agree to call themselves. It is unnatural and in most cases the people have been sexually abused or something fucked up sexually.

This isn't rocket science. A small minority of gay people weren't, but they are given over to their lust probably because of either too much sex, too much porn, or the adrenaline high is what gets them.

It is sin to be having sex with the same sex. People shouldn't be accepting people with serious mental disorders as normal. They need help and treatment, but only seek to fuck the same sex. Their only hope, society, decided they being little queer princes and princesses was the right way to go. They were wrong.

They were never oppressed. Just shunned by those who have actual morals with in comes to things like sex. So instead, they latch on to a label and claim victim role so that they can continue being degenerates.
>>
>>19082476
Ah, alright you're just retarded.
>>
>>19082476
Not saying that there weren't cases of true abuse, but those are a minority as well. Regardless, this mkultra shit is fucking stupid and whomever is responsible should be put behind bars.

All this will serve is to destabilize society even further. Bad enough there is some propaganda out there supporting pedophiles now.
>>
>>19082481
>what is sexual dysphoria
Go slide threads somewhere else
>>
>>19082481
No, I'm someone with some damn sense who doesn't let their "feelings" misdirect them. News flash, your genes change while you're alive and the actions you have now, also influence the genes of your offspring. So guess what that means?

Too bad the whole world is suckered into thinking nothing is ever their fault.
>>
>>19082489
That means nothing to the autistic point you made, Anon.
>>
>>19082489
>your genes change while you're alive
sauce or gtfo
>>
>>19082118
aphex twin puts spectrograph images in his music on purpose. boards of canada does it too. i don't think either of those artists are mk-ultra puppets or w/e, they are just audio geeks who put easter eggs in their electronic music for other geeks to find
>>
>>19082481
He is right
>>
>>19082499
the intent of that post was to introduce people to the concept of hidden information in places they wouldn't expect.
>my own conditioning of newfags to the idea of conditioning
>>
if you reverse image search the water tower on this page https://twitter.com/GyKE69/media it only leads to one site with a picture of it and a comment from 2012 saying "stay away" apparently its from some town called pelzer south Carolina http://pelzer-sc.blogspot.com/
>>
>>19082367
dude, in third world shitholes parents openly sell their children to human traffickers, cause they tell them theyll bring them to America for a better life or some shit. When in reality theyre turning them into heroin addicted sex slaves. Police are bribed or there just so jaded they don't care. In eastern Europe they are kidnapped mostly. I had a friend who work for Save the Children or some NGO in Cambodia, most of the work she did was convincing parents to not sell there children or trying to get kids back before they were shipped off around the world, gone forever. You do not want to learn about the global human trafficking industry. Most of the prostitutes you see in the streets began there prostitution as children and were brought illegally to north america and europe through human traffickers.
>>
>>19082283

Someone posted it yesterday, but there's another series of channels, seemingly aimed at slightly older kids, also from different parts of the world. There are at least 6 channels all with some variation of "Seven FunGirls" or "SevenFunTweens" The number 7 is featured prominently, so maybe some serious x-heads want to chime in with some potential meanings
>>
>>19082512
Or shit like Haiti after the earthquake. "Nah, man. We just lost those 30,000 kids. Kids go missing all the time, you know?"
>>
The future is fucked.
>>
>the normies are ahead of this
fucking H3H3 has made a couple videos about this shit months ago. Not as deep as you guys are looking into it but the weird ass kid videos have been in the spotlight for a while
>>
>>19082505
apparently that tower is at the abandoned gerber mill http://www.sciway.net/sc-photos/anderson-county/pelzer-mill.html
>>
>>19082481
I mean, like holy shit, I live with 2 gay people and they assume way too much about what people think about them all the time. Very narcissistic behavior. They hate being wrong and hate being corrected even more. They're literally stereotypes and don't even know it. They go through relationships like there is no tomorrow and suffer serious emotional truama, but all of it is really their fault for always going to shitty places to pick up shitty people because they can't find the "right one", aka, doesn't look good enough for them.

They look for superficial nonsense in a partner and dress themselves up superficially while claiming it's how they naturally look.

It's gotten to the point that one of them sometimes speaks like they're gonna commit suicide if they don't get their career off the ground. Wouldn't surprise me, despite everyone in this person's life telling them not to. Wanna know why?

Because they are selfish and their same sex deviant behavior is an extreme case of how selfish these people can be.

Can't ever be content, can't ever be genuinely happy, can't ever admit they're wrong. These are my examples.

Read plenty of other's antidotes that match some of my experiences with said kind of people. Even their clubs tend to be more promiscuous than straight clubs.

Unlike most people, I actually go find shit out for myself.

Don't get me wrong. There is good in them, but the glaring wrong obstructs the good. No one ever wants to tell them anything because they SCREAM at the top of their lungs to force their point across.

Funny how that isn't acceptable form of debate, but for gay people it is. I mean, you can even tell by the way they dress. They CRAVE attention, but they don't even know what attention they desire. I could tell one of them, but then I'd have to suffer the screaming bullshit.
>>
File: pelzer.jpg (94KB, 476x711px) Image search: [Google]
pelzer.jpg
94KB, 476x711px
>>19082505
>tfw I just googled Pelzer
>>
File: 1492039576371.jpg (98KB, 599x589px) Image search: [Google]
1492039576371.jpg
98KB, 599x589px
This type of shit happens all the time... I mean even if everyone in this thread successfully kept their kids from viewing media of any kind, (((they))) will still have brainwashed too many. I mean how many people know about this shit? 0.00000001% of the population? We're outnumbered so fucking much
We are utterly powerless. Picture this: 99% of the world's population is brainwashed. All phone calls and online conversations are monitored by computers with voice recognition/text scanning technology (both of which have existed for a long time, just look at Siri) and every time somebody says "kike", "nigger", or anything bad about (((the powers that be))), a little alarm goes off and a command is sent to the nearest brainwashed people to come throw you in prison or be brainwashed yourself etc, I mean this isn't even that out there is it?
There's nothing we can do about this but hope that God is real and will fucking burn these pieces of shit for eternity. God save us please
>>
>>19082526
you think Moe and Ethan aren't just opportunists? They hopped off the prank train as soon as there was no more money to be made in it, now they're in on this new trend that they can see earning millions of views per video
>>
>>19082530
Sorry for going off topic here, but that mod who told 4chan users to inform youtube should do the same instead of striking down threads. I mean it's like they care more about the law than actual good.
>>
>>19082530
Honestly you probably do have a point, but I don't think this is the spot for it
>>
>>19081909
you sound fucking retarded. if he wanted to molest you he would have went a step further than what you are describing. because it sounds like a normal exam that any growing man would get. god help you if you need a prostate exam.
>>
A YouTube channle Called zachzy games was attempting to fight one of these channels but apparently they convinced him otherwise.
>>
>>19082546
not the anon you were talking to but I thought the same until i remembered that Colby perins or whatever he's called guy did that "social experiment" about kidnapping kids on parks.
>>
>>19082556
Heh, after seeing all this, nothing anyone can say to me would convince me of letting a child see these things.
>>
>>19082530
>"I met two whiny bitches so I assume that represents 100% of the demographic."
Nigga you are dumb as shit. You could apply your exact post to almost any group of people and make the same stupid claim. Every group has its fucking retards, like /x/ and >>19082476
>>
>>19082556
Have you guys seen Tickled?
>>
>>19081294
They don't want to get involved. They want the youtube hammer to deal with it, 4chan is a bunch of nerds in basements and easy targets. They've gotten death threats before.
>>
>>19082554
>he would have went a step further
If you are to learn anything from this thread, its that people have strange kinks.
>>
>>19082581
Depends who's giving the threats, and the extend to which they can be doxxed
>>
>>19082530
my best friend is a gay man it sounds like you're describing him. he insists that he was never abused but I know that he was raised by a single mother and his 3 single-mother aunts who were openly sexual/whorey from a young age. he is a pretty intelligent guy but never gets into serious relationships with people who he respects, just manipulative sexual relationships with older men who are less intelligent than him.the screaming bit not so much, but he is definitely a huge narcissist and it has obstructed his overall mental growth. just chiming in even though it is not hugely relevant to this thread.
>>
>>19082581
>>19082588
Don't report any of this stuff as of right now. We don't want to alert them before we have what we need
>>
>>19081439
He's a talmudist. He's one of them.
>>
>>19081147
>Unlisted
How did you got the link? Are you the uploader?
>>
>>19081517
I feel like if there was something going on, they would use something a little harder to crack than a basic Caesearian cypher. This feels like an ARG.
>>
Just watched the first two videos. Keeps saying "your trigger is this and that". Weird feeling I got from them. Very odd.
>>
>>19082620
The video links were posted in cipher coding to a Twitter account that was found via cipher coding in the comments of the bizarre 'kids' videos
>>
>>19082622
yes, I like to think I watch some fucked up shit and have have a pretty high tolerance for spoopy shit but I immediately get chills from all three videos.
>>
Soooo, what's new? Any updates?
>>
File: 1433644791624.gif (1MB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
1433644791624.gif
1MB, 828x828px
Shills are trying to derail the investigation by starting arguments about faggotry. Stop falling for it and keep digging.
>>
>>19082655
Spooky shit. There's archived stuff further upthread
>>
>>19081243
/pol/ is too compromised, I bet most of the mods there are SJWs.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (14KB, 331x152px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
14KB, 331x152px
>>19082344
>>
>>19082660
Oy Vey anon, aren't you more concerned about the gay agenda then some harmless, educational childrens videos?
>>
>>19081147
>Twitters here:
>https://twitter.com/ZEAUX_CXT
>https://twitter.com/GyKE69

Joined in April and these "mk ultra" videos were uploaded in May. Clearly this is a larper. All they had to do was comment on some videos in that code, then make a thread on 4chan saying "OMG GUYS LOOK WHAT I FOUND".

Distraction.
>>
>>19082660

they shill because they fear the awakening. They fear what we would do to them should the masses of sheeple ever awaken to the truth.

KEEP DIGGING,
>>
File: Erdogan vs Soros.jpg (147KB, 798x595px) Image search: [Google]
Erdogan vs Soros.jpg
147KB, 798x595px
>>19082668
Someone get the turks on this.
>>
>>19081294
... on a second thought, To be honest, the mod is right.
>>
>>19082677

No wonder they're calling turkroaches their deity is a fucking roach.
>>
>>19082634
In the comments not the description?
I call creepypasta/anti-NWO activism on this one
Even though those videos possess psychological tools to re-wire a children's mind, like these: >>19082356 >>19082364 >>19082376 >>19082386 >>19082390 >>19082395 >>19082403 >>19082405 >>19082408 >>19082415 >>19082435 >>19082441
I think they're just mass-generated videos engineered to appeal to a child's deepest emotions to make them click them and get profit from youtube. Perhaps it may seem like it's done on purpose to fuck kids mind's up but if you have some knowledge on psychology you can see that those themes are the ones kid's react to the most so it makes sense to use them from a marketing perspective

Who knows though maybe this is something deeper after all, maybe
>>
Information on the color themes in programming https://www.igdid.com/h84-color-coding
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
I-Is this real or
>>
>>19082706
IT'S REAL PEPE
>>
File: pelzerstayaway.png (45KB, 1095x687px) Image search: [Google]
pelzerstayaway.png
45KB, 1095x687px
>>19082690
If that were true, they would have had to have been waiting a minimum of five years to roll it out. Pic related. Doesn't seem likely to me.
>>
>>19082678
The mod wasn't right to permaban people for linking Youtube vids with millions of views though.
>>
All the posts from various anons in here claiming this stuff isnt terrifying and not appropriate for kids ages 2 and up to be watching are one of two things:

1. Shilling hardcore

2. Havent seen the videos themselves and just looking at the screenshots

The fact that there are SO many of them(the videos) is what worries me the most.

I can personally attest that my 5 year old daughter is affected by this shit. She has nightmares from all of the strange My Little Pony themed videos she watches.

I literally quit my job and became a full time stay at home dad because our babysitter(her grandmother) wouldnt listen to me and kept letting my daughter fuck around on youtube!

Im about to present all the info in this thread to her. Like real shit.
>>
Havent been on /x/ in a long time. can someone give me a rundown on what MKU is?
>>
>>19082716
In fact there were several threads that were 404'd without even linking any videos, but just for having "MKULTRA" in the title.
>>
>>19082722
If you dont know what MK ultra is, it is/was an experiment ran by the CIA back in the 60s where our government essentially learned how to do mind control.

Seems tin-foil tier i know.

Do a google search. Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>19082722
MK Ultra, spooky government shit from the 70s that (((totally stopped in the 70s))) TLDR the CIA was drugging people, trying brainwashing techniques, lovely stuff to do to your own citizens, you know?
>>
>>19082730
i can get behind some tin foil hatter-y. Thanks m8
>>
>>19082728
Yes, they were just deleting them right off the bat, and many of us were banned. /pol/ refugee here, thanks for taking me in, /x/. Haven't been on this board since high school
>>19082722
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88-01070R000301530003-5.pdf
>>
>>19082717
where's the mother?
>>
File: 1493540422509m.jpg (185KB, 829x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493540422509m.jpg
185KB, 829x1024px
>>19082733
All in the name of freedom from those that have ill intent for mankind.

Pic related
>>
>>19082717
the SO many of them is just to monetize, simple as that. more clicks, more shekels for le merchant
>>
>>19082715
I don't understand you reply in the slightest. Five years? Roll out what? What does that blog have to do with anything i said? I suppose it was retrieved from one of the comments you said but the fact that it's a comment and not in the description makes it more unlikely that one thing is related to another. Also those channels are Japanese (or were i don't know if these ones are new) so all this stuff in English further supports my theory that the cryptic comments are not related to the channels
>>
>>19082741
She works fulltime, im in school myself.

Theres a whole fucked up story surrounding the circumstances of my children.

Essentially, right now, i am powerless to keep them from watching the shit without throwing my school career down the drain.

I have a 2 year old daughter who doesnt know how to articulate these things yet that is why i omitted her from my previous post.

This stuff keeps me awake at night dude
>>
It's funny how 2 days ago /x/ was throwing a bitchfit about the "/pol/ invasion", now here we are welcoming our /pol/ack brothers with open arms.
A hatred of pedos and shady government bullshit unites everyone. And that's just inspiring.
>>
>>19082732
>>19082730
In all honesty, though, if we're entertaining the belief that there are modern incarnations of MKU (which is not totally implausible) it's not even remotely possible that the projects still go by the name used in the 70's or that the techniques used aren't either HIGHLY derived or different entirely. The MK Ultra label is a pretty commonly known meme and it probably serves suspicious people better not to use that term so as not to be seen as having tinfoil headwear
>>
>>19082744
It may be partly for money.

But that DOES NOT, i repeat, DOES FUCKING NOT make it okay to make these kinds of videos as "childrens entertainment"

Watch some of the videos yourself. Pretend youre a little kid just clicking away at related videos on this shit and youll see how disgusting the content is.

If you dont see it, you arent a parent or you have no soul
>>
>>19082757

We may be racist shitlord but we can all agree the luciferian juden must be stopped.
>>
File: 1493617707074.jpg (22KB, 349x344px) Image search: [Google]
1493617707074.jpg
22KB, 349x344px
Isn't this just people trying to exploit YouTube's search engine to get their videos recommended to viewers, thus getting more views and more money?
>>
File: map.jpg (952KB, 860x754px) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
952KB, 860x754px
>>19082746
I think either you're talking about different videos than I thought or you don't have as good of a grasp on the situation as you might think
>>
>>19082765
It bears repeating, WATCH SOME OF THIS SHIT YOURSELF

The time is over for passive inaction. Our childrens minds are being fought for. That sounds drastic, but when you know a thing or two about suggestibility (especially in young minds) and psychology in general this shit is absolutely terrifying.
>>
Okay my theory is that these are just entertainment for toddlers made by some low-budget clickfarm type company in some crapsack country with no copyright laws. With a culture that doesn't get weirded out by pregnant spidermen. Probably China or Ukraine or someother backwards place. Actors look slavic. Youtube pays them for hits.

So its not really meant for 1st world American audiences. Any parent would notice this shit is beyone the pale weird as fuck and would promptly put some other less creepy shit to distract their kid.

But yeah people definitely """parent""" like this.just this is clearly not appealing to western audiences.

Or its CIA brainwashing children somehow. Because colors.
>>
File: familycrazyshowcomp.png (1MB, 1978x844px) Image search: [Google]
familycrazyshowcomp.png
1MB, 1978x844px
>>19082773
>>19082763
I hesitated to post this, but this is something I found earlier on a channel that has hundreds of these Elsa/Spiderman/Bad Baby videos. It was just sandwiched right in between all of it. No brigading please, we don't want to tip anyone off in advance.
>>
>>19082763
uh dude of course. first of all welcome to this thread, i've been tirelessly following and replying to this bread for quite some time (i should fucking sleep at some point btw)

it worries me to death because i have a nephew whom i caught watching, staring at my sister's mobile device on "elsa spiderman venom" videos.

my sis even took the preventative measure to delete youtube on her phone, but still he found a way to watch it through Safari or Chrome.

one other thing i wanna add is, who transpired the master creator to design said app(s) that little infants know how to navigate through a mobile device, eventually ending up to these retched videos?!

p/s: i've seen some of the vids and it's predictable enough to catch the satanic pattern of the majority of it.
>>
>>19082780
and yes, I had to censor it myself. the original video is totally uncensored
>>
>>19082780
thank you for censoring it.

fuck these sick fucks. I hope they all die.

you'd have to be an idiot to not see that something truly fucking horrible is going on here.
>>
File: Everything in that post.png (117KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
Everything in that post.png
117KB, 444x440px
>>19082780
>>
>>19082773
I have seen it. It's really not that weird

>Spiderman picking his nose

Won't somebody think of the children!
>>
>>19082780
inb404
>>
>>19082771
My case pertains to the absence of any credible connection between the owner of the kids youtube channels with the twitter and subsequent youtube channels found therein
>>
This is a monster of an MK Ultra thread. I have some reading ahead of me. Where there's smoke...
>>
File: 1496125796914.jpg (37KB, 470x293px) Image search: [Google]
1496125796914.jpg
37KB, 470x293px
>>19082793

YES GOYIM There is absolutely nothing wrong with our mind control.
>>
File: 1494695613529.png (85KB, 341x321px) Image search: [Google]
1494695613529.png
85KB, 341x321px
GUYS GUYS THEY ARE LIVE STREAMING A NEW VIDEO!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_wYb9JsGUk
>>
>>19082793
>elsa running away from animated decapitated arms with deep flesh wounds
>elsa goes blind and bleeds from eyes
>x character gets pregnant
>injecting eachother with needles
>pulling insects out of CGI wounds
>playing with and eating shit
>implied sex

yup totally normal every day kids stuff right here anon
>>
File: dudewtf.gif (1MB, 320x289px) Image search: [Google]
dudewtf.gif
1MB, 320x289px
>>19082780
>>
File: Screenshot_20170531-032214.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170531-032214.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>19082793
>picking noses is the least of your worries you fucking idiot

Please try to be reasonable, or stop shitposting if you wont be somewhat sensible
>>
>>19082799
....THERE BE SOME BARBECUE, YEEEHAAA
>>
>>19082799
Better be quick 404 is coming i can smell it
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (194KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
194KB, 640x360px
>>
File: ayylmao2.jpg (191KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao2.jpg
191KB, 640x360px
>>
>>19082779
Also can't we just flag this shit for copyright violations or offensive and inappropriate content? Notify Disney and whoever?

Even if it is just some Russian mob idea of kids entertainment I don't think anyone in the western hemisphere really wants their kids watching this shit even on accident.

I know there is a thousand of these videos could spread the word and get YT to renove them or at least testrict them to whatever country they're intended for. Buzzfeed or something?
>>
File: How-To-Preheat-Your-Oven5.png (223KB, 580x260px) Image search: [Google]
How-To-Preheat-Your-Oven5.png
223KB, 580x260px
>>19082810

I think we need a cremation with a little zyklon B.
>>
>>19082801
That fucking finger song man that's creeping me out
>>
>>19082813
subject in the middle looks like a boy, sitting, looking lost and benign.

perhaps from psychological scars of being MOLESTED BY PODESTA
>>
>>19082821
this shit is too fucking real
>>
>>19082822
it's from the faint video overlay starting at 0:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKPSPfsYjZo&t=0m40s
>>
Should do the soccermom thing and post some of this to Facebook and let people know not to let their kids watch youtube kids.
>>
>>19082830
Do it. Do it. Do it.

EVERYBODY SPREAD THE WORD OR ITS JUST GOING TO STAY HERE AND BE FORGOTTEN
>>
>>19082828
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKPSPfsYjZo&t=0m40s
and profile avatar reverse image yields this:

http://www.thequesterfiles.com/murder_10_--_janelle_cruz_--_n.html
>>
>>19081294
This is obvious Monarch programming, this is what pedophiles do to brainwash kids.
>>
>>19082830

I'm sure someone here has a high karma reddit account.
>>
>>19082832
I've only told my husband so far, I am saving spreading it any further than that until we have more things archived & looked into, because I think once they realize we're 'onto them' they will delete everything and already work up a case for denying it all like they've done with everything else before now.
>>
>>19082801
>https://plus.google.com/106954460081796777802

google plus account linked to this channel
>>
https://pastebin.com/7eAgLUjs

Thats my starter document for MK Series/Monarch Programming/Pedowood. I don't want to post what I normally post from it because it'll kill the thread, but if you want an introductory course to get up to speed have at it.
>>
File: alters.jpg (199KB, 950x536px) Image search: [Google]
alters.jpg
199KB, 950x536px
On the livestream they keep having various segments where character's heads are disconnected and scrambled around. This has to be about switching alter personalities.
>>
>>19082830
i did this a little while ago, we have to let the normies in on this one their fucking kids are at stake.
>>
>>19082830
Send concern emails to Disney/Marvel and tell them you will not support their brands until they address these images being marketed at children.

The only downside to doing so would be that they may just get a few of the bigger videos taken down by YouTube without knowing or caring what kind of sick twisted shit is actually creating them.
>>
>>19082837
Yes. Always screenshot, arhive, save what you can. The lid is going to be blown off the secret shit in this country soon.

Mark my words. Things have been getting crazier and crazier exponentially since the birth of the internet
>>
People, do not blow your load to early.
This is like hunting, you gotta wait until you have a clear shot, if you start panicing now you're gonna spook (((them))) and we'll have Pizzagate 2 Kid Diddling Boogaloo. Where the news goes "Oh look at those mean Alt Right Nazis on the 4chans, harassing the poor Russian toy channels because they hate children and learning!"
We gotta wait, get more information on this shit because a fuckton of it is going to get scrubbed the second this goes public.This is sick shit but we have to play this smart.
>>
>>19082779

Low budget? They have hundreds of millions of clicks, they are raking in cash hand over fist. Look through it, every channel is linked to several other channels of the same people doing the same things. Families with 3 kids have 5 channels, one for each kid and parent, and every video has millions of hits.

Also it isn't some foreign culture disconnect. These videos are being made in several countries, in several languages, the US included.
>>
File: Oy Vey.webm (598KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Oy Vey.webm
598KB, 480x360px
>>19082856
Also, have a humorous webm in this trying time.
>>
>>19082179
>>19082844
If you are suspicious of someone being under trauma mind control, you can ask them what are their first two favourite colours. This may give insight to the mind control doctors that were involved. Asking this question to many survivors, all will say Green, followed by Blue, Red or Black. Although not always in that order. Green and the colour Red, Blue or Black is the common link in all the answers.

https://deprogramwiki.com/deprogramming/deprogramming-modalities-for-trauma-mind-control-survivors/#PREFACE
>>
>>19082856
Its been public, at least in CT circles, for a couple years.

But now it is gaining traction. Plenty of smart anons know the scrubbing to come, theyve been fooled one too many times.

This is IT bro. Give it a few more months
>>
>>19082851
see >>19082856

I know people just want to do what seems like the right thing, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Plus, I think Disney must already be aware. They are so fast to hunt people down for the smallest violations. These are thousands of videos across dozens of channels making serious bank with millions of views in a pretty short time.
>>
I really hate to say this but.... We need a Facebook campaign.

Screenshots and soccermom infographics about these videos. Use the thumbnails from these videos to attract attention.

This has to be stopped. This absolutely fucking has to be stopped. We are the only ones that can see it, we're the only ones that will do something about it *for free*.

Please anons. Any artsy types, anyone who's made infographics. Please start the spread of this. I can help with the spread, but I'm shit at art.
>>
DADDY FINGER DADDY FINGER WHERE ARE YOU
>>
>>19082868
The only thing that worries me is all the NEET neckbeard pedo basement dwellers who dont give a fuck and will just sit back and fap and secretly hope that pedophilia is normalized
>>
>>19082873
You think you're hot shit, don'tchya?!
>>
>>19082878
Forgot to add: those are the fuckers that actually have the TIME to do all the research and shit because they have nothing better to do with their time. But they wont. Because THEY are being affected too. But thats for another thread.
>>
>>19082856
Those kid videos are already world-wide famous so (((CNN))) really cannot go and act like those are totally normal children videos because they're so obviously not. I say we hit fast and hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5ZRx_4rZtY
>>
archive please will contribute massive amounts of autism after work
>>
>>19082801
Creepy as fuck
>>
File: lookatthisshit.jpg (42KB, 530x700px) Image search: [Google]
lookatthisshit.jpg
42KB, 530x700px
>>19082839
>>
>>19082878
This isn't just pedophillia tho, these people are using pretty sick brainwashing tactics to imbed personalities in people and false memories and the like.
>>
File: 4chan_user_traffic.png (18KB, 1013x396px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_user_traffic.png
18KB, 1013x396px
>>19082881
Yes.
>>
>>19082885
People are scared. But if we all band together and do like you say, fast and hard, theres no stopping the torrent of rage from the general public.

COME ON ANONS DONT BE PUSSIES IM GONNA BLAST THIS SHIT ON SOCIAL MEDIA. YOU BETTER TOO OR YOURE JUST AS BAD AS THE FUCKERS MAKING THE VIDEOS
>>
>>19082885
You really underestimate how stupid the public is, and how quick these fucks can clean house. Youtube can purge stuff retardedly fast. and CNN will play the most innocuous vid they have and go "See, harmless unlike the evil 4chan harassers" and people will believe it.
>>
>>19082665
It's been that way a while now desu.
>>
File: Marzia-Bisognin-photo-hot.png (680KB, 636x581px) Image search: [Google]
Marzia-Bisognin-photo-hot.png
680KB, 636x581px
>>19082868
What we need to do is the same as what the Wall Street Journal did to Pewdiepie and target the companies who's products are being advertised on and in turn financing these videos.

This will be what kills YouTube if we do this right and they fail to fix this.
>>
didnt some anon say he was going to go there and live stream shit?
>>
>>19081294
>just got done smoking the devils lettuce
>see this
This was the wrong fucking day to browse /x/
>>
>>19082882

I would beg to disagree. Many who visit this page are students, self employed or inherited wealth. It's what allows us the free time to post here at all, learn the culture and enjoy the experience. I'm going to take all of the pictures in this thread, all of the links and all of the pertinent discussion today, when I have some free time and put them in a pastebin that can be easily reposted in continuing threads. If anyone else would like to try their hand at what >>19082868 this anon is expressing that would be appreciated. I should be free into the evening to plow through all this. I cam really late to the game, sadly.
>>
https://www.google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/39381889

Get this, BBC did an article on these exact videos just a few months ago.

They can't figure out who is producing them, and Disney declined to comment on them as well.

Youtube says use 'safe mode' on the app that restricts flagged content. Only there are like a fucking thousand of them made under different accounts.
>>
>>19082896
TARGET THE ADVERTISERS >>19082903
>>
>>19081294
>purposfully makes sure there are no labels facing towards the camera

if theres anyone who can read russian, can you read whats on the boxes and shit? maybe try and find out what the fuck hes using
>>
>>19082909
But how? Do pls help anon i see the problem but need practical steps to help
>>
>>19082905
haha, i was here for a casual "HOW TO TULPA HELP ME I WANT LUCID DREAMZ TONITE"

wrong night indeedio
>>
>>19082771
I noticed Drake st the easiest. There's a morgue there? Interesting. The plot thickens.
>>
>>19082897
And i wouldn't want it any other way, they would be shooting themselves in the foot if they tried something like this because like i said those videos are already very famous all over the world and very famous people all over the world (like Dross) would come out and make videos about youtube's censorship on the matter, making the topic more famous and also outing google and the mainstream media's attempt to cover upvery dark shit like this, all in one fell swoop
>>
inb4 it's some stupid ARG garbage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B1sRPwK248
>>
>>19082885
Know what you're gonna say before you say it. Regardless of if it was stupid, the pizza thing got dismissed because people went in proclaiming it as this huge thing during the election, which people then saw as politically motivated and that was that.

Don't go into conspiracy mind control shit or those static videos that we have no evidence aren't a larp. Just plainly make it known how fucked up the kids videos are. Show and not tell.
>>
File: 459839261315.jpg (711KB, 2030x1674px) Image search: [Google]
459839261315.jpg
711KB, 2030x1674px
>>19081147
Some anon found the authors of these in yesterday's thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbwRNFP75dc
>>
>>19082913
Find fucked up kids video, screenshot the advertisement, then screenshot a fucked up scene from the actual video and compile into an infographic and the start posting that shit at the social media accounts of the companies involved for everybody to see with captions like "Lego are funding porn targeted at children on YouTube"
>>
File: 123145245346663.jpg (1MB, 1856x2102px) Image search: [Google]
123145245346663.jpg
1MB, 1856x2102px
>>19082926
>>
>>19082922
And make sure to mention which companies are advertising on these videos.
>>
>>19082929
TIME TO GO GET JUICED UP ON CAFFEINE
>>
>>19082926

Half a billion youtube hits, 38 followers. Thats her, but why would she keep herself hidden if those videos are supposed to be kid friendly ?
>>
>>19082920
>9:25 in that video

Oy gevalt

This is some fucking shit
>>
>>19082922
I am this guy: >>19082797
I wasn't actually talking about the unlisted videos but the ones with millions of views, i agree with you on that. What i mean is that we should give those more exposure
>>
>>19082936
fuck dude. i used to make shitty videos about me talking about muh deep thots and shit about my day (it was just an audio diary for me basically. made about 100 NEETbux from it alltogether) and i was afraid someone would find out it was me.

not a fucking chance in the world anyone wants to be linked to this shit
>>
>>19081354

In all seriousness my 4 year old daughter has been waking up screaming, not wanting to sleep in her bed, emotionally breaking down and getting violent when told no.

I'm glad i threw her tablet away last week.
>>
>>19082936
So we know who these particular motherfuckers are. Could some Russian/Ukraine anon contact Child Protective Services in Odessa?

https://www.crin.org/en/library/publications/childrens-helplines-worldwide

https://books.google.es/books?id=AT6mXxTtkfkC&pg=PA216&lpg=PA216&dq=the+odessa+samaritans+ukraine&source=bl&ots=TlzP--Elgc&sig=FY9J6MpqfB5n-vkfTE5aqXwneIs&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiv7eHe1JnUAhWMfhoKHSK9BSMQ6AEISjAH#v=onepage&q=the%20odessa%20samaritans%20ukraine&f=false

Is it better to work the advertisers/YouTube angle?
>>
Something just popped into my head. What if these videos are a distributed system by which amateur programmers can either become skilled or are used to create a uniformity in programming around the world? Springmeier in his 'Illuminati Formula' book talked of concentrated programming facilities, but what if it's evolved to the point this is just a handbook for would be programmers? Potentially on their own children, since programming through Monarch takes place from 0-8 primarily.
>>
>>19082905
>>19082914
Bro when I saw the prior thread I thought "Lol, look at this new 'oh so spooky' LARP thread." and boy was I wrong.
>>
>>19082947
the videos have hypnotic qualities in them that make people more apt to suggestion, there is a form of brainwashing going on here, watching those videos for hours will mess with your brain
>>
>>19082954
This is what it is.

https://deprogramwiki.com/deprogramming/deprogramming-modalities-for-trauma-mind-control-survivors/#PREFACE

This is how the mind control cult works.
>>
This entire thread is making me sick to my stomach. Something big is gonna come of this, and soon.

All those fuckers that were prepping for disaster are gonna put their shit to use soon, i feel it
>>
File: 1496043108986.jpg (89KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
1496043108986.jpg
89KB, 600x857px
Someone please create a fb group, a Skype group or a kik group for this. We need to work together to fit the puzzle pieces together and show it to the people. We need to stop this shit. We cant let our FUTURE GENERATION get brainwashed into mindless slaves. We have to save as much info as possible - screenshots, txt files and so on.
Remember, we only know the tip of the iceberg. We need to dig deeper, and for that we need to work together.
TOGETHER WE HAVE POWER
Alone we are nothing
>>
>>19082780
guys start adding this shit to your archives and whatnot this shit is pretty much proof sketchy shit happens in this sort of environment
>>
>>19082966
NO, OUR PEOPLE ARE WORKING ON THIS, WE CAN'T GO PUBLIC YET, OR WE'LL ALARM THEM
>>
File: 1491878427827.jpg (18KB, 592x436px) Image search: [Google]
1491878427827.jpg
18KB, 592x436px
>>19082966
The GETs do not lie anon

The wheels are turning

Meme magic is real

WITH OUR POWERS COMBINED WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE

We are legion.

We are anonymous.
>>
>>19082966
There's a discord.... But because of heavy shilling we had to close it off. There are about 50 of us in there working hard. Some progress has been made, but has not been posted in the thread.

We're sorry.
>>
So another thing. In Monarch programming there is a type of alter known as Omega. Omega is the saddest, darkest aspect of the programming. It is referred to as the 'suicide switch'. It could be possible that all of these videos are ways of activating the Omega suicide alter and instigating a mass die off of victims. The supposed age this switch kicks in on it's own is 30 years old.

Im just spit balling ideas here.
>>
File: 31BhaLUPY9L._SY346_.jpg (10KB, 255x346px) Image search: [Google]
31BhaLUPY9L._SY346_.jpg
10KB, 255x346px
>>
>>19082976
If God worked the way the Bible claims, we were due for another Great Flood like 5 years ago
>>
>>19082983
did you even read genesis
did you even read about Jesus?
>>
>>19082974
Im thinking that maybe they are doing this to control the population. They insert all that fucked up shit into a childs mind and after a certain amount of time...they self destruct. Just a theory though. They might aswell be creating government-obeying slaves who have no free will.
>>
>>19082973
not that anon but is there a way i can gain the trust to get into the discord? I promise im no shill. I helped with the big fucking nothingbuger that came of the CNN leaks. put like 20-30 hours listening to audio and trying to make the shit more clear to listen to
>>
>>19082999

That is exactly what the Monarch program is.
>>
>>19082994
I have read genesis, but not much more.

I am familiar with the stories in the bible however.

All i am saying is, there is so much suffering.. too much.. God shoulda cut the chains awhile ago. Too many innocents being defiled..
>>
Man I should not have joined into this thread at 3 am let alone stay until 4, it seems the general consensus is to not go public on facebook abou it right? I'll stick to telling the close people to me about it my girlfriend lives with her little cousins so I'll try to find out if they watch this shit and keep them away
>>
>>19083022
TerenceMcKenna#3560
>>
So take your bets /x/, how much says this links back to either Soros or Podesta the Molesta'?
>>
>>19083016

Fuck it man I posted this on my facebo0ok wall I don't care anymore After taking the red pill and learning the truth that our society is run by about 8000-8500 satanic kikes that need a good gassing and cremation I've become very sad inside. I now longer care what happens conflict is on the horizon I doubt I'll make it through I only hope I can wake enough people up that we can finally overthrow this fucking kike bastards once and for all.
>>
File: proof it me.png (6KB, 900x92px) Image search: [Google]
proof it me.png
6KB, 900x92px
>>19083022
wtfisthesun#2890
>>
so odd that /pol/ mods were banning peeps, imagine this was a shill tactic all along? some shill knew of these vids and posted em knowing the [seth rich] and conspiracy crowd would eat it up, but because its borderline cp all get banned from /pol/ permanently for posting it. Highly doubt it, but definitely made me wonder if the vids are just some youtube clickbait cash cow that couldve been used for this purpose. Havent seen many SR threads at all today, usually theres 2 at once..
>>
>>19083022
>>19083037
Just for confirmation. Whats the first letter of the person who just added me?
>>
>>19083031
100% yes
Monarch programming links to the elites.
MKU links to the elites.
Pizzagate links to the elites.
They are in control of EVERYTHING. They control the media (tv, news, radio etc).
STOP GOING WITH THE MAINSTREAM. STOP WATCHING TV. DONT LISTEN TO MAINSTREAM MUSIC. They use it ro control you and keep you dreaming.
WE NEED TO STEP OFF THE MAINSTREAM AND FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR CHILDREN
Godspeed brethen, war is here but its different than we imagened
>>
>>19083059
S
>>
>>19083061
Tight
>>
File: 1478908416094.jpg (35KB, 352x330px) Image search: [Google]
1478908416094.jpg
35KB, 352x330px
I dunno what I just walked into but I am very much intrested.
>>
>>19083039

More than likely the /pol/ mods have been threatened. We are treading some very dark waters here man the elites have shown they are willing to kill to bury this story. They are absolute panic mode now. if the seth rich sotry every becomes normalized that he was the assassinated because he leaked dirt in hillary clinton it calls into question other conspiracies like 9/11 JFK and the Holocaust. and suddenly all these conspiracy theories that they have been so succesful in burying become a little bit more believable in the minds of the sheeple,
>>
>>19083060
Well shit. This is gonna be a fun ride isn't it?
>>
File: tumblr_mkephwNozA1rhkyyso1_400.gif (457KB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkephwNozA1rhkyyso1_400.gif
457KB, 390x293px
>>19083086
You have no idea anon. No idea at all. Unless youre big into CT stuff already
>>
>>19083086

get off while you still can anon this thread will leave you cold and dead inside.
>>
>>19083095
This is only my 4th sortie into the Meme War. I feel woefully underprepared for this shit.
>>
Hmmm this bread is gonna be archived, no? My eyes are killin me

but i'm still staying for the latest, haven't finished reading the MKunt pastebin yet
>>
>>19083113
>>19083112
My meme war experience went GamerGate > Election > Pizzagate and now here. I'm already cold and dead inside, I know the ride never ends, I just haven't seen quite the level of shit that the /x/ and /pol/ vets have.
>>
>>19083114
Trust me just screenshot all the links, it wont be around long enough for all that. I think its gonna get deleted eventually.

But then again this is /x/
>>
File: 1494823508689.jpg (15KB, 476x349px) Image search: [Google]
1494823508689.jpg
15KB, 476x349px
Worst conspiracy far right retards have come up with yet.

What happened? Bored of Seth Richardson or whatever already?

Let's give this a few months. YouTube gate will be up there with Pizzahoax and BUT HER EMAILS. President Asshole continues to fuck up the world, and you psychos make ever more elaborate ass kissing excuses like this.
>>
>>19083136
i'm writing it all down on paper
>>
>>19083122
The ride is nearing a major break point in the tracks, anon.

Shit is gonna be intense. Very soon.
>>
File: 1492897902011.png (24KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
1492897902011.png
24KB, 500x560px
>>19083139
I see you, goyim
>>
>>19083143

If your not already a prepper do so the economy is gonna collapse shit is gonna hit the fan very soon alot of people feel it seriously feel it in our bones.
>>
>>19083143

Here's something really intense for you, babydick.

A muscle bound black guy with a dick five times bigger than the puny little prawn you're packing. I wonder how many white girls he's laid?

Keep thinking you found an Illuminati treasure-trove, tho. Then fuck off and go the fuck to sleep.

You people are so fucking pathetic. It must be exhausting being this paranoid. Literally WHAT will it take to make you wasted this much energy going after the orange slug? He's raped dozens and his own fucking daughter countless countless times.
>>
>>19083153
>be me
>22
>ass end of college degree for lab science
>living with parents
>no job because i was fired over broken metacarpals and cannot work with one hand

No hope for me i guess
I honestly dont know what im gonna do when SHTF?
>>
>>19083148

Oh, look,more anti-Semitic horseshit. Here,have another black guy, skinhead. I'll save you the trouble of having to go to /r/cuckold to squeeze your rocks off.
>>
File: 1496160691953.png (525KB, 1242x1568px) Image search: [Google]
1496160691953.png
525KB, 1242x1568px
>>19083157
>>
File: 1494417361035.jpg (44KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
1494417361035.jpg
44KB, 500x291px
>>19083157
Eat shit shill
Literally kill yourself
>>
File: 1496144432203.jpg (23KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
1496144432203.jpg
23KB, 600x408px
>>19083162
Looks like i pissed off someone :^)
>>
File: Nigger_3e472a_257699.jpg (13KB, 208x228px) Image search: [Google]
Nigger_3e472a_257699.jpg
13KB, 208x228px
>>19083162

Get in the oven where you belong faggot and get off our board we got a children to save.
>>
>>19083157
>>19083162
Oy vey anons, we're not ready for you here yet!
>>
Well if the shillbots are triggered that means you're on the right track.
>>
File: winston-churchill.jpg (30KB, 700x526px) Image search: [Google]
winston-churchill.jpg
30KB, 700x526px
>>
>>19083161
you dont need some farm or house, just knowledge on how to survive in the wilderness
shit will hit the fan gradually, it wont all fall in one day
>>
>>19083169

How huge do you think he is? Literally more horsepower in his shorts than all of Donald Dumbfuck's disgusting sausage fingers combined.

I wonder how many of you far right cucks run off to the nearest streaming site after you see my shit. I'm gonna guess 90%. Every skinhead enjoys intense shame beating off and a good ugly cry after they're done conspirasizing all day.

That goes double for the uniquely gullible, anxiety prone, unfuckable shut-in permavirgins who inhabit these boards.
>>
>>19083161
>tfw you're in a similar situation
>tfw you also will die a horrific and slow death when you run out of medication
>tfw you know there's not gonna be any resupplies when SHTF
Well, time to Admiral Ackbar for the glory of Lord Kek when it happens.
>>
File: 41 - Niggers Eat Dirt_jpg.jpg (86KB, 840x540px) Image search: [Google]
41 - Niggers Eat Dirt_jpg.jpg
86KB, 840x540px
>>19083186
>>19083162
>>19083157
>>
File: Come on now.jpg (79KB, 499x498px) Image search: [Google]
Come on now.jpg
79KB, 499x498px
>>19083186
How much are they paying you in Zimbabwe dollars, anon?
>>
>>19082865
>tfw my favorite color is green
>although my second is tan-brown, blue comes super fucking close
a-anon, nothing's happening to me is it?
>>
>>19083198
hahahaha
>>
>>19083186
i dont understand, how do you think pointing out videos like these exist: >>19082364
>>19082356
>>19082376
is somehow a bad thing?
>>
>>19083177
Dubs tell the truth
Keep on digging. We are close.
We might need a new thread though. Shills bring their faggotry here and the thread loses its track
>>
>>19083203
Shill or retarded - which one?
>>
>>19083200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQb0Ez7IYHc
>>19083207
we'll need a new thread anyway, the bump limit has been reached
>>19083203
don't reply to them
>>
>>19083203
oh yes, excuse me, you are right, these are totally normal subject matter.
>>
File: 168502_m.jpg (103KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
168502_m.jpg
103KB, 600x489px
>>19083198

We make 70-90k per year.

Nah, just kidding. Actually, I berate you fucking inchworms for free because it's a moral duty to break your spirits. No one has time to punch every Nazi fuck in person, so this will have to do.

You are so outnumbered it's amazing how little flak you get here on your home turf. Millions swore resistance the day after Dumbfuck was elected.

It sure gets tiring sometimes, it not half as achingly sleepy as the average aspie here must feel twisting themselves into knots to defend a fake President all day.
>>
File: abortion - Copy.jpg (197KB, 1616x829px) Image search: [Google]
abortion - Copy.jpg
197KB, 1616x829px
>>19083139

Here you are, please tell me this is normal
>>
File: dis nigga.jpg (38KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
dis nigga.jpg
38KB, 640x628px
>>19083219
you finished?
>>
>>19083219
That's a shame anon. You shouldn't make a fool of yourself for free. It's ok though, we'll pay attention to you here. We'll give you the (Yous) that you need so your wifes boyfriend doesn't beat you with his shoe.
>>
Stop arguing, guys.
>>
>>19083139
>shills have grown so desperate they won't even let their pedo-rings be discussed on a literal Paranormal/Conspiracy board
>>
File: 1496121426855.png (1MB, 660x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1496121426855.png
1MB, 660x1004px
>>19083219

Ohh ok tough guy anon you may take shit on the internet but you may soon have to put that to the test and lemme tell you I know a few lumberjack built neo nazi's IRL that are just looking for any reason to pound some sweet sweet liberal ass. Don't delude yourself faggot. you wouldn't last a single day when shit hits the fan.
>>
File: AlexJonesFoil-2.jpg (131KB, 700x457px) Image search: [Google]
AlexJonesFoil-2.jpg
131KB, 700x457px
>>19083221

I really don't give a fuck. Nothing could ever be more dangerous than the seething fake news conspiracies bitter frogposters cook up and then dump all over the internet.

Fuck you. No, really.

You helped push a maniac into the White House because you couldn't stand a smart vagina running the show. Now you just make up some new easily debunked farce every week to cover for Dumbfuck shitting his pants in some heinous new way.

Not anymore. Fuck your conspiracy threads. We will defy, obstruct, deride, and fucking resist until you give the fuck up or orange shitshow resigns. YOU SHOULD HAVE LET HER WIN!
>>
>>19083219
>millions swore their butthurt after the day they got eternally BTFO in an election
>>
REMINDER: SHILLS GET PAID PER (You). NEVER REPLY TO SHILLS NOR ANYONE TRYING TO DERAIL YOU FAGGOTS
>>
Honestly bros, even if this shit hit the mainstream people have been so thoroughly conditioned that I don't think anything can turn them back. Breaking the conditioning has to be done on a one to one basis and it has to be sustained through lifestyle choices (no mass media, involved parenting, talking about the world in an honest way). There won't be a storming of the capital becuase the elites are fucking kids. The elites in decadent societies have been fucking kids since the very first decadent society, it's nothing new, it isn't the beginning of this and it won't be the end. The only difference between us is that rather than solely using money and power to keep getting kids, they're using modern technology and mind programming techniques. The evil is the same, only the scope has increased. I'm almost at the age where people I know are starting to have kids. I'm going to make them aware of this, I suggest you do too if you can. It's really all we can do.
>>
>>19083251
Oh shillanon. You're adorable at how bad you are at this. At least get some new material. Between this and the redditspacing you're like a really, really bad parody of a CTR shill.
>>
File: 1495838062849.gif (3MB, 460x373px) Image search: [Google]
1495838062849.gif
3MB, 460x373px
>>19083251

>6 months later and still crying dem liberal tears sad.
>>
>>19083257
Shills only get paid per thread, we're just poking the retarded kid with a stick because we're bored and cruel.
>>
>REMINDER: SHILLS GET PAID PER (You). NEVER REPLY TO SHILLS NOR ANYONE TRYING TO DERAIL YOU FAGGOTS
REMINDER: SHILLS GET PAID PER (You). NEVER REPLY TO SHILLS NOR ANYONE TRYING TO DERAIL YOU FAGGOTS
>REMINDER: SHILLS GET PAID PER (You). NEVER REPLY TO SHILLS NOR ANYONE TRYING TO DERAIL YOU FAGGOTS
>>
File: 2831.jpg (10KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
2831.jpg
10KB, 300x180px
>>19083258

So give up. Go the fuck to sleep. Even in crazy conspiracy world, this is the most logical option. Rest up and maybe you'll start to think clearly again.
>>
>>19083258

with the advent of the internet more and more people are becoming aware of this shit. We are changing the narrative keep up the digging you are making a difference don't believe the shills. They are here because their kike masters fear us they fear our power we are not the 0.001% they make us out to be we have reach far beyond 4chan voat or even reddit. I have coworkers who are talking about seth rich and they're not the type to visit 4chan. we are breaking the zionist conditioning.
>>
File: No.png (90KB, 300x469px) Image search: [Google]
No.png
90KB, 300x469px
>>19083265
>>
>>19083278
>>
>19083265

no (you) for (((you)))

don't worry bud you'll never stop all of us in the discord.
>>
>>19083276
Yeah, youre right. Sorry for being defeatist. Fuck the shills.
>>
File: nice.png (95KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
95KB, 803x688px
>>19083278
>>
can someone invite me to the discord?
i'm >>19083182 , >>19083212 , and >>19083263
>>
we should make a new thread goys shits about to be bumped pretty soon.
>>
what ive noticed, the pairing of needles peircing buttocks/spiders/gore/blood immediatly followed by POSITIVE reaction like laughter or candy. This is a very clear hypnotic NLP type of grooming for the pain of sex. what we know about elites feeding also on blood/bodily fluids of children as well, the spider is a bloodsucker.
>>
>>19083304
good observation
>>
This whole thing needs a name we can use to refer back to, help in searches and as a point of reference. Maybe 'elsagate' or something.
>>
File: hIpaIod - Imgur.jpg (230KB, 1296x1662px) Image search: [Google]
hIpaIod - Imgur.jpg
230KB, 1296x1662px
Its not just youtube video, they have apps as well, many of them having 500.000+ downloads

These companies could be investigated.
I was able to identify 2 so far
>>
>>19083317
elsagate is good.
>>19083322
the doctor type apps of the frozen characters are also suspected of being involved
>>
File: hjhj.jpg (69KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
hjhj.jpg
69KB, 599x599px
>>19083312
some other pizza-related snooping i did post-nov lead me to a bunch of shit on myspace. pingpongbookingandpr.com pic related is a sample that reminded me
>>
>>19083317
how about "The Youtube Kids Cospiracy"? Last thing we need is another "gate" name, there's just too many of those now.
>>
>>19083338
The normies have been conditioned to see "Gate" as "Bullshit conspiracy"
>>
>>19083342

It was more for our own usage and convienience. But why not use their strategy against them, people like and search for elsa.

Informing normies of something is another matter. They just need to see thumbnails and screenshots with blood, scissors and faeces or whatever.
>>
>>19083317
>>19083338
I agree but I think right now we don't even understand enough about this to give it a proper title. For now I'd just refer to it as the Bizarro YouTube Programming
>>
>>19083338
Youtube Ultra
>>
>>19083358

Whoever makes the next thread should give it a title, be it elsagate, youtube-ultra or whatever else. It's very difficult to search for articles on this subject, a title will make the whole subject more cohesive.

Elsagate just sounds kinda fun and punchy and could catch on to popular consciousness easier than anything too esoteric.

The important thing is the title though, whatever it is.
>>
File: 1489119160902.jpg (4KB, 114x125px) Image search: [Google]
1489119160902.jpg
4KB, 114x125px
>>19083371
mabe. still don't like "gate"

see >>19083338
>>
>>19083359
I like Youtube Ultra. Ties in nicely with the MK
>>
>>19083371
how about YTUlta?
>>
>>19083317
>>19083342
>>19083358
>>19083371
>>19083377
ON SECOND THOUGHT... Maybe Giving a name to the organized research of this topic would be bad; it would pretty much put it on level with other conspiracies laypeople think are "crackpot".
>>
>>19083395
people other than us and maybe some people who passed by the threads on the catalog don't know about it. giving it a name won't magically increase publicity.
>>
>>19082801
again with the same colours
>>
File: should i.png (13KB, 448x269px) Image search: [Google]
should i.png
13KB, 448x269px
should i post it?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLbKG6BUwNE
https://www.igdid.com/h84-color-coding
>>
>>19083408
mask = identity
the situation is being led by a person in all black.
from that link about the significance of colors in MKUltra programming: "Black: We are the ones that perform lots of the rituals. We know details about the Illuminati. We are the boss. We do what Satan wants us to do because if we don't then we have to feel the pain instead of sending it on down to the other colors. We don't feel unless it's a punishment. We take our orders from the purples."
>>
>>19083414
also, note the horns on her
>>
>>19083422
absolutely that too. and when the child offers her a piece of the candy, she refuses, saying,'no, no, no'. it's not for her. she isn't being programmed.
>>
when should i make a new thread?
>>
>>19083442
as soon as you like! I'll head on over when you do.
>>
File: masks.jpg (125KB, 1102x866px) Image search: [Google]
masks.jpg
125KB, 1102x866px
I like Elsagate, its catchy and I think will be normie-friendly, YT ultra sounds too conspiracy like. We are gearing up for a massive social media push soon.

After spending (way to much) time with this, there is no longer a doubt in my mind that this is a form of programming/conditioning. The specifics are a mystery but the scale of the whole thing is extremely disturbing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0n22BvlKYI
>>
>>19083450
alright. is there anything that i should include that wasn't in the pastebin/op of this thread?
>>
>>19081674
honestly it fucked me up pretty good, i was getting really worried for a while. theese videos are fucked and reading this thread doesn't make shit any better.
>>
>>19083451

I am in agreement, elsagate is kind of cutesy and non threatening. It's an approach this is working for the enemy and reaching many people.

More people know Elsa than mk ultra
>>
>>19083451

The ugly baby and bad baby are consistent themes
>>
NEW THREAD
>NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
>NEW THREAD
>>19083479
>>
>>19082535
holy shit i have that book and read it
anything you guys need to know about it?
>>
>>19083484
TLDR of the book?
could the whole pelzer thing be actually about this?
>>
Stop calling every conspiracy 'Xgate' for goodness sake.
No one takes that shit seriously.
>>
>>19083516
A boy is abused by his poor mother. She shoves his face in shit and eat it, makes him breath chemicals and sit has ass on the hot burning stove, etc. Scary shit, there's a whole series of these things
>>
File: acc.jpg (115KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
acc.jpg
115KB, 576x1024px
>>19082896
maybe this will be of assistance
>>
>>19083524
well the scat theme is there
>>
>>19082640
fucking same. theese videos fucked me up pretty fucking good.
>>
>>19083532
>>19082896
NIGGERS STOP, DON'T ALARM THEM, MY TEAM ON THE DISCORD IS WORKING ON SOLVING THIS SHIT, WE ALREADY HAVE A BUNCH OF LEADS.

DON'T BLOW IT.
>>
Discord for newbs who are interested in joining the main channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipTJNNvW-Gw&t=2s

please get up to speed before joining
>>
>>19081339
kys, no
>>
sorry wrong link https://discord.gg/h38QJeX
>>
>>19081413
>putting anything on reddit
>>
I spent awhile going through this shitshow....I got an idea about how to remove this filth, once all possible intel has been mined: contact the companies who own the copyrights. If they are not in on it, I'm sure they would have lawyers interested in forcing youtube to remove this garbage.
>>
>>19081564
go back too, America is for the buffalo
>>
>>19083603
disney is most likely involved
>>
>>19081564
No such thing. They migrated there as well. Humanity originated in the Balkans.
>>
File: noose.jpg (56KB, 863x483px) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
56KB, 863x483px
Anyone know what this is? I'm not so good at deciphering information but i will certainly look through each and post weird stuff I've found.
>>
File: random letters.jpg (237KB, 865x491px) Image search: [Google]
random letters.jpg
237KB, 865x491px
>>19083749
Some letters.
>>
>>19083749
It's telling you to kys yourself. Quick! You must call it an edgy newfag and tell it to fuck off back to plebbit.
>>
File: scary bird.jpg (35KB, 881x505px) Image search: [Google]
scary bird.jpg
35KB, 881x505px
>>19083757
Whatever this scary bird is. All of these are inserted in between the colour clips if that is any help.
>>
>>19083764
More letters hard to get a good look and picture though. A form of code maybe ?
>>
File: more letters.jpg (149KB, 865x486px) Image search: [Google]
more letters.jpg
149KB, 865x486px
>>19083770
oops forgot picture.
>>
File: qk.jpg (127KB, 871x497px) Image search: [Google]
qk.jpg
127KB, 871x497px
>>19083776
qk behind the static this time.
>>
>>19081957
the syringe theme is a trigger for vaccinations. if the kids get vaccinated and are terrified off this, this will activate and they will connect with the videos. trauma based mind control
>>
>>19081666
the mark of the beast

The door to heaven is closing anons.
>>
File: Overview.jpg (2MB, 2736x4776px) Image search: [Google]
Overview.jpg
2MB, 2736x4776px
I made a quick overview of the 3 videos its pretty bad but i'll improve and add on it if any anons want.
>>
I was reading through these threads last night. I am a 31 year old male and this scared the SHIT out of me. I am not one that scares easily.

I don't know if all of this is just larping as I haven't thoroughly investigated everything but this is easily one of the most creepy things I've ever seen on the Internet in my life.
>>
>>19083884

no need, we have already the information, look the last thread. the letters are part of the pigpen cypher

>>19074996
>>
File: 1491962116984.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1491962116984.png
6KB, 253x199px
>>19081666
>>19081761
It's a thing everywhere, pretty spooky desu.
>>19082033
>>19082044
>>19082222
>>19082888
>>19082999
>checked, that pattern is oddly familiar, could be just confirmation bias though
What a thread, I guess we should also start by spreading it to other imageboards and further around 4chan.
>>
>>19083900
Did anyone decipher what the twiter meant. Its obviously trying to tell us a location but where ?
>>
>>19083757
The first part of the letters (KHAVWJEF SFVWDKS) translates to SPIDERMAN ANDELSA when I use key 8 on a caesar cipher decoder
>>
>>19083943
The whole thing decodes to "Spiderman And Elsa are your friends"
>>
>>19083943
are your friends

read >>19083900

>>19083933
not that i know, investigation is scattered. i don't even know whe got the pigpen cypher right
>>
Why do these videos always revolve around the same 5 colors (red, blue, green, yellow, and pink) and should I be disgusted by power rangers now
>>
>>19083958
For the picture i tried a Caesar cipher but all i ogt was rubbish.
See :
OXZLZXY ZWJW LWJSTALZAS
to
WFHTHFG HERE TERABITHIA
>>
> A few of the internal images predominately seen by victims/survivors are:

>trees

>the Cabalistic "Tree of Life," with adjoining root systems

>infinity loops

>ancient symbols and letters

>spider webs

>mirrors or glass shattering

>masks

>castles

>mazes

>demons/monsters/aliens

I remember a guide of MK-Ultra with 500 pages, I hope to find it out
>>
>>19083964
it's not the standard pigpen cipher, the keys are hidden in the videos. look down, they got a website, out of this, but it leads to nothing
>>
was on this topic from the first thread on /pol/ and have been heavily involved the last couple days, fell asleep last night right before the shills hit last thread - I am filled with hope and overwhelmingly proud of you faggots, we do this with no pay, no recognition, no haughty pride- truly an honor to serve with you anons - we are true heroes in a time of evil
>>
>>19081667
I wonder if it would do anything to contact police.
>>
File: Immagine2.jpg (339KB, 976x477px) Image search: [Google]
Immagine2.jpg
339KB, 976x477px
Guys, no new thread?
However I just noticed that the video in pic related is no longer available. Either the reports to youtube actually worked and they took it down, or the authors of it smelled the possible pizzagate-tier mess and will eventually stop with the videos for a while. Is there a way to know which of the two is the case?
>>
File: ff.png (490KB, 430x675px) Image search: [Google]
ff.png
490KB, 430x675px
who is this? This pic pops up for a tenth of a second in OP's second link
>>
>Blue: Protective; may be linked to beta in some people. These are they agressive protectors in a system, the tough guys that know how to fight. Military programming may also go here, in some individuals.

>Yellow: Often represents spirituality/positive messages. The cult realizes that to much theta/black can destroy, and in order not to lose their members to sucide, will put in lifesaving or positive messages, and allow some positive spiritually."

>Green: Cult loyal. Green is traditional color for "family", and intensely loyal alters may see themselves as this color. Cult loyal protectors, trained to protect another higher cult member, may also be this color. Recontact alters mayb also be in this group.

>Pink: We are the little ones, innocent, what we were like before they did bad things to us. we like teddy bears, we cry a lot and we want our mommy and daddy cuz they were nice to us. they are not as bad as others in here thinks. we are shy and like to play but nobody wants to play with us cuz the body is big and we got to act like big peoples.

>Red: Is often linked to alpha programming; these are often they most easily accessed alters in a person's system, including lots of eager to please littles. Also, sexual programming/prostitution may be places here. Historically, the cult has linked the color with sexual abuse and sexual ceremonies.
>>
>>19084059
http://www.veterantributes.org/TributeDetail.php?recordID=1722
>>
>>19084074
Red your trigger is transformers.
-Red repress the memories of trauma with drugs

Blue your trigger is spiderman
-Blue militaristic training and decimation of the mind

Green your trigger is kinder eggs
-Green denial of events and atrocities committed against them

Yellow your trigger is mickey mouse
-Yellow personas compartmentalised

Pink your trigger is power rangers
Pink core personality entirely destroyed

This is the log with the description of the video relating to it.
>>
File: wat.jpg (136KB, 1022x692px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
136KB, 1022x692px
>>19081147
>>19082801
>>19084059
>>
File: logicalProblemOfEvil.png (151KB, 1658x871px) Image search: [Google]
logicalProblemOfEvil.png
151KB, 1658x871px
>>19083014
The door to heaven is closing Anon.
>>
guise what the fuck is "y88nqlho"

>>
>>19083157
r u government
>>
File: pizza.png (36KB, 373x478px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.png
36KB, 373x478px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cG-Y1l5rXs

Now check the channel from the pizza comment
>>
File: apizz<.png (525KB, 932x586px) Image search: [Google]
apizz<.png
525KB, 932x586px
>>19084410
Shit
>>
>>19082865
i just asked my brother and he said "green and black" instantaneously.
>>
still need the new tweet decoded

https://twitter.com/ZEAUX_CXT/status/869932587556392961
>>
I need help.
>>824877
>>
>>>/bant/824877

New thread.
>>
>>19083757
it says "spiderman and elsa are" but then goes to gibberish. it lines up perfectly with "your friends" in a new code. maybe thats what this is? a new code? ive seen a few things that have been gibberish. someone try the new cipher on the @zeaux_cxt twitter pics that say "by sevens" "by nines" and "by tens, see if it lines up.
>>
>>19082844
>livestream
What, are there livestreams of this shit?
>>
>>19082856
>"Oh look at those mean Alt Right Nazis on the 4chans, harassing the poor Russian toy channels because they hate children and learning!"
lmao
>>
>>19082865
>green
>red
>blue
>black
That's basically all the colours there are lol

>>19082866
whats CT?
>>
>>19083221
>Cutting open pregnant frozen Elsa with doctor Spiderman
gotta admit these people have a sense of humour
>>
>>19082690
>I think they're just mass-generated videos engineered to appeal to a child's deepest emotions to make them click them and get profit from youtube.
This would be the best-case explanation at this point and it's still pretty messed up.
>>
>>19082753
Best of luck to you, desu noone should be letting kids aged fucking 2 to 5 on tablets/phones without constant supervision.
>>
>>19083414
I think you guys are jumping to conclusions a bit too quickly with the colors = mind control programming thing. Learning colors is a perfectly normal theme for a kids video.
>>
If these people are seriously CTs then cutting off the money they make from ads will do nothing
>>
>>19084744
It's Child Trafficking
>>
Maybe a new thread here, guys? Threads still getting deleted on /pol/ and /bant/ is a shithole board full of shills and general trash. Thank you /x/ for keeping this alive. I'm still phone posting from my ban, but will rejoin the fight at midnight.
>>
>>19084821

It's the fact that the colors in these videos are always the same (red, blue, yellow, green, pink). Which also coordinates with the triggers from the programming videos.

Why not orange? Or purple? Those are fun colors, I loved them as a kid.
>>
>>19084839
There's a new thread already
>>19083479
>>
>>19083404
>Colours
Personalities.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=I1uhjBDBiP4&app=desktop
>Tfw just got a warning for a thread about this I posted two days ago
Hmmmmmmm.
>>
>>19084856

Thank you.
>>
>>19082581
Do you know what the pill boxes say like what type of shots those are.
Thread posts: 617
Thread images: 115

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.