[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for flat earthers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 417
Thread images: 80

File: 446544.jpg (136KB, 572x808px) Image search: [Google]
446544.jpg
136KB, 572x808px
Aside from all the logical flaws of your claim, the one thing I never understood is this: what would be the point? Why would the powers that be go to great lengths to lie about the shape of the earth?
>>
I've got a question.

Who are the great flat earth astronomers? The great flat earth scientists and mathematicians? What have they contributed to society? What great new technologies?
>>
>>19080500
You do it to deny us understanding of where we exist....
>>
>>19080508
Pythagoras
>>
>>19080500
It would create chaos. Imagine everything you knew was a lie. The physics, the shit you learned in school, everything.

That would make people question everything even more, it'll be fucking pandora's box
>>
>>19080500
To keep the people from reading teachings about leadership, the Greek came up with a spherical earth. Everybody who had read the bible knew that could not be true and stopped reading Greek philosophy. Mission accomplished. More and more Greek philosophy started to be part of politics and people just stuck with Greek science that is really wrong on so many levels. Yet, education evolved and they forgot to take out the false statements.
These days people are free to read whatever they want and started to ask questions. Luckily the bible is free in every language and science proved the Greek were wrong in so many things.
>>
>>19080520
Nope, round earther.
>>
>>19080562
Nice try shill, trying to disinfo greek ain't cool man
>>
>>19080574
Negative
>>
>>19080592
citation needed
>>
File: IMG_1969.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1969.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>19080606
>>
>>19080520
Wait... he did prove round Earth by way of perspective. Somebody had posted a WebM of Carl Sagan explaining it
>>
>>19080500
They aren't lying, they are failing to understand. Always assume mistake, then ignorance before malice.
>>
if the earth is flat. why would toilets flush rotate going down ? yet the opposite in other side of world.
>>
>>19080749
>NASA is failing to understand the earth is flat
>>
So every company that has a financial interest in satellite technology, are full of thousands of people who secretly know the truth, but have altered conventional science in order to make their technology work for millions of customers, including yourself? Assuming OP has a smart phone.
>>
>>19080846
OP needs a smartphone, because OP is not smart at all
>>
How does the flat Earth theory account for gravity? How about the coreolis effect? Or the fact it's possible to circumnavigate the Earth from below the south pole towards the North? Or satellites?
>>
>>19080876
Lurk more.
>>
>>19080705
There's nothing in there that claims he's a flat earther.
>>
>>19080876
Gravity and coriolis effects don't exist. It's not possible to go to the south pole because of UN warships patrolling around it. Satellites are either holograms or just weather balloons.
>>
>>19080500
What makes you think that there are some "powers" trying to keep us from finding out?
>>
>>19080562
Your retardation is staggering
>>
>>19080500
They want you to believe you're insignificant in a universe. A spec of dust on a rock among billions of rocks in space. That your life has no meaning. That we've already uncovered 98% of everything on earth and that there is nothing to explore and nothing to conquer.

If we live on an infinite plane with infinite places to discover then it would change everything.
>>
>>19081883
Indeed, they have sedated an entire world by saying you are worth nothing. Get born, get educated by their programs, work for them, die.
>>
>>19080846
If there are supposedly 20k sattelites in the sky, what is the need of these ground based towers and underwater fibre optic lines. These towers do not ping to an object all the way in the sky... They can barely ping your phone. Also find me a picture of an actual sattelite. None of that cgi stuff.
>>
>>19082149
>none of that cgi stuff

Give me an example.
>>
>>19081261
>1940's
"oh shit we found land as big as the USA in Antarctica, full of minerals and resources. We will commence a large expedition to explore this new land.

>couple years later
Antarctica is quarantined off by the United nations. They all agreed that no indepent exploration is allowed on Antarctica. (during a time of war where pretty much everyone distrusted each other all members of the UN agreed to this)

I wonder what they found.
>>
>>19082185
>full of minerals and resources
>a time of war
>>
>>19081883
If you had ever done any research on these scientists you are trying to dismiss, you'll fond that most astrologists and whatnot actually do believe in a higher power that had created everything because the universe is too chaotic to have come up with such intricate laws of nature that make life possible. They say that the universe is too finely tuned to not have been made by a God of some sort.
>>
What's next? The earth is a triangle?
>>
>>19082215
The fact that it is able to sustain life being so finely tuned is only a consequence of how our solar system is laid out. We still haven't discovered life beyond it so if there was a God wouldn't life appear in all solar systems?
>>
File: issandvenus.jpg (23KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
issandvenus.jpg
23KB, 450x338px
>>19082149
>why cell phone towers

Because the batteries in cell phones generally don't produce enough wattage to transmit to satellites.

>why fiber optics

A lot more traffic, better fidelity. millions of different signals at a time. Satellites, on the other hand, are good at broadcasting a few tv stations to millions of different homes.

>show me a satellite

Too lazy to go out and look for yourself?
>>
>>19082215
>scientists
>astrologists

lol
>>
>>19082215
>says if anyone did research wed know they believed in creationism
>calls astronomers astrologists

Yeah, you sure seem like you did your homework.
>>
>>19082253
Tvs and radio existed fine decades before "sattlelites", the only limitation was hardware. BBC broadcast could be heard in new york. Kinda weird how radio signals travel in a line.

And the "iss" you see in the sky, considering how NASA has lied about pretty much everything else could just be a weather balloon for all I know. NASA magic.

Still no pic of the 20k sattelites in the air.
>>
Tri-Force earth theory
>>
>>19082329
Do you expect all 20000 in one picture?
>>
File: 1495922347091.gif (807KB, 509x223px) Image search: [Google]
1495922347091.gif
807KB, 509x223px
>>19082329
>weather balloon
>>
>>19082351
Bet you believe we are spinning a 1000 mph right now or that water curves or that gravity (a theory) is real.

I'm not saying I know everything. But I know for certain that NASA are liars and that this globe earth model which is only about 500 years old is bs.
>>
>>19082349

No, knock at least 2 zeros off. Not him but I'd love to see a picture of at least 200 in one photo.
>>
>>19082329
>TVs were fine before satellites

I suspect you never watched TV before satellites

>only limitation was hardware

No, the limitation was the curvature of the earth. If you weren't within the line of site of the radio tower broadcasting the TV signal, you weren't going to get the TV signal. Fortunately people are in lines of site with satellites.

Back before satellite TV and cable, you might get three TV stations. And that's only if you lived closed to the broadcast stations. If you lived in rural areas you might not get any TV at all.

>weather balloon

250 miles up? Moving at 17,500 miles per hour? That's some balloon.

>NASA lied about pretty much everything

Could you provide examples? Any at all?

>Still no pic

I just showed you one.
>>
File: curved water.jpg (28KB, 338x225px) Image search: [Google]
curved water.jpg
28KB, 338x225px
>>19082389
>spinnning at 1000 mph

Maybe if you lived on the equator.

>water curves

Well duh

>gravity

Step off the roof of a building if you don't believe in gravity

>NASA are liars

I showed you a picture of a satellite, and you lied and claimed it was a balloon.

So that's one lie from you, none from NASA so far.
>>
File: 1400733309613.gif (66KB, 400x494px) Image search: [Google]
1400733309613.gif
66KB, 400x494px
>>19080500
Why not?
>>
>>19082406
>>19082421
Gravity doesn't exist, what you are referring to is density.

The drop of water may look curved, but it's on a pane of glass. It is level and flat on the glass shift your perspective.

If you still believe NASA after the fiasco that was the lunar missions (which "proved" the earth is a ball. You are beyond hope)

I can't confirm the state of tv's and radios during the early 30's and neither can you.

Since you are talking about curvature, how come we can see mountains 100kms away when they should be well below the horizon if the world is curved. Inb4 "mirage".
>>
>>19080500
It's so stupid and unhappy people feel like they're important with their sage knowledge. Like an annoying hippie vegan
>>
>>19082493
>Gravity doesn't exist, what you are referring to is density.

...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha can't breathe hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If density is the only factor explain the fact that heavy and light objects fall at the same rate of speed?
>>
File: 1256085242317.png (250KB, 377x370px) Image search: [Google]
1256085242317.png
250KB, 377x370px
>>19080561
Fuck, I want me some green beans now.
>>
>>19082493
>how come we can see mountains 100kms away when they should be well below the horizon if the world is curved
Are you being retarded on purpose? Earth's circumference is about 40 thousand kilometres
>>
>>19082397
They are tiny in comparison to the earth and obviously have to have orbits that stay away from each other, lest they collide.
>>
If Earth is flat, are we on the tails side or the heads side?
>>
>>19080524
>chaos
Pfft, in your wet dreams.
1 percent of people would panic, depress, suicide.
1 percent would "I always told you so."
98 percent won't care.
Maybe it's even 0.1, 0.1 and 99.8 or worse.
>>
>>19083072
Tail
>>
File: ancientbuddistmap.jpg (70KB, 768x735px) Image search: [Google]
ancientbuddistmap.jpg
70KB, 768x735px
>>19080508

Ancient man
>>
>>19083217
Confirmed. Wherever you start to look under the surface, you'll always find an asshole.
>>
File: Sunbehindclouds.jpg (38KB, 530x521px) Image search: [Google]
Sunbehindclouds.jpg
38KB, 530x521px
>>19080500

Theres more to see and more to know.

Admiral Byrd said it himself, theres more land to discover that has been unexplored -- which was roughly 60 years ago. Who the fuck knows whats been going on since then
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeMooNFtFJk

Here's two interesting videos on the topic.
>>
What about planes? You can get to Russia from the US over the Atlantic or the Pacific for example. And people on the planes as well as everyone organizing them witness the process
>>
>>19083277
Also where does the flat earth start and end?
>>
>>19083233
the ones that were smart enough to build pyramids, know about other planets in the solar system, yet fail to recognize a basic spherical shape, and telling them the earth is flat? did I miss something in school, I did pretty bad but I'm getting different info here
>>
>>19080500
This has been discussed a lot of times.
Flat earthers think that if the earth is flat that means god created this planet and that we are special and they want to plant the idea of hellfire in your head.
So its the Jews who lie about this to manipulate you. (Although with this they themselves are pretty Much entitled to hell but whatever its flat earth so no sense or use of braincells needed.
>>
Flat earthhers lost their ususal edge against cold hard logic lately.
>>
>>19083254
Nicely done. But it's a safe bet for any amount of money that no flattard will watch this, EVER.
>>
>>19083351
Some seem to have at least opened the videos before, check the dislikes. And truth be told, they can watch anything and discredit it as false. They could probably look at Earth from the ISS and call it fake.
>>
>>19082397
are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>19082693
take 2 objects with the same shape but different density (maybe a full and an empty bottle) and drop the out of your window. the denser object will hit the floor first
>>
>>19083254
flattards BTFO. great vids
>>
>>19083311
So now youre saying kek. God was a psyop from the beginning of man
>>
>>19083239
Admiral tell truth, but NASA lies....

Get your act together sufkut
>>
The whole point is that if the flat earth is real the God is real - thus it is in the interests of Satan to convince us we are but pointless and tiny in a meaningless universe.
>>
>>19083443
That's a retarded point. You can believe in a higher power or not but why would the Earth not being flat have an effect on this higher power's existence?
>>
>>19083443
Nope, but if earth is a sphere, biblical stories turn out to be false, lies and therefor God fake.
>>
>>19083048
I used 100 km as a low number but even at 100 km away an object should be 784m below the horizon.
>>
>>19083495
Based on literal readings of translations that are already heavy interpretations of the original, of course.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genesis_creation_narrative

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
-(Genesis 1:1–1:2)

Although the opening phrase of Genesis 1:1 is commonly translated in English as above, the Hebrew is ambiguous, and can be translated at least three ways:

- as a statement that the cosmos had an absolute beginning ("In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.");
- as a statement describing the condition of the world when God began creating ("When in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, the earth was untamed and shapeless."); and
- essentially similar to the second version but taking all of Genesis 1:2 as background information ("When in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, the earth being untamed and shapeless, God said, Let there be light!").

The second seems to be the meaning intended by the original Priestly author: the verb bara is used only of God (people do not engage in bara), and it concerns the assignment of roles, as in the creation of the first people as "male and female" (i.e., it allocates them sexes): in other words, the power of God is being shown not by the creation of matter but by the fixing of destinies.
>>
File: animated251.gif-c200.gif (144KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
animated251.gif-c200.gif
144KB, 200x200px
If earth was flat, how did they shoot the movie 'Gravity '?
>>
>>19083585
Not to mention that a lot of details are simply lost:

The use of numbers in ancient texts was often numerological rather than factual – that is, the numbers were used because they held some symbolic value to the author. The number seven, denoting divine completion, permeates Genesis 1: verse 1:1 consists of seven words, verse 1:2 of fourteen, and 2:1–3 has 35 words (5x7); Elohim is mentioned 35 times, "heaven/firmament" and "earth" 21 times each, and the phrases "and it was so" and "God saw that it was good" occur 7 times each.
>>
>>19082693
So you believe in a meme force strong enough that can keep mountains and buildings and water and creatures on a ball that is supposedly spinning yet weak enough to let birds and insects fly.

And I'm the crazy one, huh.
>>
>>19083602
At least nobody believes that your IQ has more than two digits.
>>
>>19083581
Then you wont see 784m mountains :'-)
>>
>>19080757
KeK!

>yet another fathheadddd thread... Timy ty trolly
>>
>>19080876
Lies!
>>
>>19081234
Jerk. Brain-dead faglet.
>>
File: 150306.gif (2MB, 400x205px) Image search: [Google]
150306.gif
2MB, 400x205px
>>19083585
You think that's all? Read the damn book. So many verses that require a flat earth to fit the narrative, it is obvious the writers were not aware of
A. earth being a sphere.
B. in the future this would be an issue about the credibility of the story.
C. they shoot their own foot by claiming 'God made them do it'.

The complete book was very good and of high quality, for it's time. Now it just looks like crap. It's like how you used to enjoy Miami Vice, but now Don Johnson or his ferrari are just boring. That's where the bible dies. It does not stood the test of time. Civilization has outgrown it. Deal with it. You know it's true, but to scared to admit it. Move on!!
>>
>>19082149
Retard! Take scope out and find a fastmover. Hard but eventually u will succeed.
>>
>>19082164
No! It would rustle my jammnies

>>19082185
OP's mom

>>19082220
I could play along. Triangle earth time!!!!!
>>
>>19083602
Mountains and buildings are attached to the surface. Water is magnetic.

Watch and try for yourself. Do some actual scientific research
https://www.google.nl/search?q=bend+water&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=ivmn&source=lnms&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjaicKqjprUAhWJKlAKHTdYAM8Q_AUICigC&biw=360&bih=559

Animals fly because of wings. Can you fly?
>>
>>19082329
Give me one picture of Jesus actually being born.

Or dying.

Or Noah fucking his daughter.

Non did real!
>>
>>19082334
Time to triangle-earth! But the hard part is how we try-angle this.
>HUE! GET IT? TRY-ANGLE!!!>>19082493

>You are beyond hope.
WOW! Man! That stings.... Like... Wow... Shit.......

>>19083384
??????????? Aret thou trolling?????????
>consider AERODYNAMIC PROPERTIES
>>
>>19082493
Pick one

https://www.google.nl/search?q=drop+in+vacuum&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj4_cKQk5rUAhUJIVAKHbENCHoQ_AUICygD&biw=360&bih=559

Density isn't gravity
>>
>>19083646
>Don Johnson or his ferrari
Your gif is Knight Rider. Never bothered for Miami Vice, but I loved KITT.

>You know it's true, but to scared to admit it.
Errmm... did you actually understand what I wrote, or were you triggered by my wall of text citations from Wikipedia? You're running through open doors here.
>>
>>19083057
You still haven't provided photo evidence.
>>
>>19080516
also the potential that Earth is an infinite landmass, the same way we're told space is. it's possible that there are just unexplored lands as far as imagination can bring us
>>
>>19080524
but it assumes that all those other sciences (and scientists) have been going along with faulty science. Why and how do geologists, psychologists, biologists, archaeologists, cosmologists, etc. all corroborate the science we think is real if the Flat Earth is perpetuated in each of them?
>>
File: phantasystarportable2_tgs13.jpg (1MB, 2433x3136px) Image search: [Google]
phantasystarportable2_tgs13.jpg
1MB, 2433x3136px
>>19083823
>instead of your life being a drone in a cubicle you were meant to slay dragons, learn magic, and find the GOD particle in the world
>of infinite space

it all makes sense now
>>
>>19083667
So now you are saying the whole world is held together by static electricity? Funny how that can't be recorded right?

How come a balloon filled with helium will rise? Gravity sure is choosey. (helium is less dense than nitrogen and oxygen etc)
>>
>>19080500

point out 1 logical flaw
>>
>>19083826

Not all, loog up eurveyors, engineers, numerous people who are know to hold the optinion that earth is flat in the PRACTICAL sense.

You couldn't land a plane, build a railway, build long bridges over water, with round earth.

It's all documented, you're just too lazy to look up in-your-face proofs.

And don't quote bullshit lie hawking laser hoax, other people did much more scientifically sound laser experiment, and the results were - total flatness.
>>
>>19083778
Me
>>
File: [email protected] (74KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mockup-d762edec_530x@2x.jpg
74KB, 1000x1000px
>>19083678
I don't care for religion. That isn't the reason I am interested in this topic. I just believe we have not been told the entire truth of what we live on.

Just imagine there is more to this world we live on, yet we can't confirm anything due to the UN treaty on Antartica. (Antarctica being the circle surrounding the land mass you know)
>>
>>19083841
It is recorded. Watch spacewalk, any. Only you claim they are false. You claim all evidence of our globe is false.

Go finger fuck you dog, weirdo
>>
File: top-gun-o.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
top-gun-o.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>19083856
Why not land a plane?
Please enlight me
>>
>>19083864
No need to get rude, my man.
These space walks have long been exposed as fraudulent as they are recorded in a large NASA pool (gotta make use of the Nautical in their name).

Their recent movies are getting better though (better hardware and budget).

https://youtu.be/38ynHKGzplQ
>>
book a flight over Antarctica, like tens of thousands of people do every year. You will see that there isn't some fucking magical ice wall
>>
>>19083870
Take a long runway of 4 kilometres. If you add the curvature of the earth that would mean that would be 1.5 meters of curvature needed. Yet a runway has to be level.
>>
>>19083848
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4WjyTV98lg
>>
>>19083862
If this really was earth, they would be mining in those regions. Seatraffic would be happening there, naval fleets would operate on those routes.
Non sign of that what so ever. And believe me, I did things for the navy you will never know. Money is greedy not to take that gold.
You civilizations don't no half of it, that's true, but the things you come up with are just retarded, there is no use for most things you fantasize about.
>>
>>19083856
and could you link one of these 'scientifically sound' experiments?
>>
File: P6Soh_d.jpg (22KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
P6Soh_d.jpg
22KB, 640x420px
>>19083887
Antarctica is not some small continent like they have you believe. It is a circle around us and the truth is we do not know what lies beyond.

https://youtu.be/-mJXI0eAuwM
>>
File: egg.jpg (74KB, 590x607px) Image search: [Google]
egg.jpg
74KB, 590x607px
Oh hey guys good morning, still arguing I see.
>>
>>19083887
>what are flight paths for 500 Alex
>>
>>19083879
You sir, are a waste of oxygen. Drink some kerosene, will ya?
Or set yourself on fire and blame it on the Atheïsts, that will teach them how wrong they are.
>>
>>19083891
See
>>19083902

Couple years after that interview the UN got formed and all members unanimously agreed to not allow any indepent exploration. Fishy.
>>
>>19083902
your source is an interview from the 40's?
>>
>>19083862
Source on the picture needed.
>>
>>19083889
Why does it has to be? It doesn't. Otherwise tunnels or bridges would not be possible, flat or globe.
>>
>>19083915
Are you implying 40s is outdated information? What about that lost technology NASA somehow destroyed in the 60s? Are you trying to say the past is irrelevant? Wake up.
>>
>>19083912
Get some real education. Your level is minor league.
>>
fuck flat earthers annoy the shit out of me. HURR PROVE IT'S SPHERICAL - BUT YOU CAN'T USE ANY SCIENCE LOL. PHOTOS FROM SPACE - FAKE BRAH. JOURNALS FROM ANTARCTICA - FAKE BRAH. CHECK OUT THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO BRO... THIS IS WHAT THE MAN DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE. SCIENCE IS FOR SHILLS
>>
>>19083916
http://truthrising.net/flat-earth-1000-year-old-buddhist-map/
>>
>>19083925
http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html
>>
>>19083925
We just want you to open your mind, lad.
>>
>>19083942
anyone with a fucking highschool education and an internet connection would be able to disprove pretty much all of this. Why can flat earthers NEVER provide an unbiased, scientific source? It's always some flat earth blog or youtube channel authored by some mouth breathing retard.
>>
>>19083970
you can do most of these yourself.

>anyone with a fucking highschool education and an internet connection would be able to disprove pretty much all of this.

We have all been told since we started our education that the earth is a ball and we are worth nothing, there is nothing left to do so go study and work and die. It is the ultimate form of conditioning.

I don't blame you for getting angry, it is a big shock. It is as if I told you 1+1 = 3
>>
>>19083985
buy a fucking telecscope and look for a satelite.
>>
>>19083902
>It is a circle around us
Have you actually done some basic math and calculated the circumference of this circle? Or don't you believe in Pi, too?

How much ships would they need to guard this? And the guard has to be complete over the whole circle all the times. One single flattard going through and returning with photos of what is beyond (edge into nothing or infinitely more landmasses) is enough to bring back the truth.
>>
>>19083985
You are worth nothing to society, but your friends and family are not the society. Society is the workforce making the economy work. So what?
Get a good education, make money and enjoy spending it wisely. Pick up friends along the way and you will find they miss you when you do not contact them. Your family gets worried when don't respond to them. School is only there to teach you how to be of economic value. It is not the most important thing in the world. A place to feel safe is. At home you are safe, among loved ones.
And that is life. Nothing more. If that is not enough, the shape of earth isn't gonna fix that for you. The presence or absence of a god is not gonna fix that.
Enjoy nature and human interaction or just die. The galaxy does not care. The universe does not care. But if you don't care, why even cry about it?
>>
>>19083970
Can you disprove it? Or do you just assume that smarter people can?
>>
>>19080524
Except flat earth doesn't even stand up to simple physics, relative motion. Basic math. Kek.
>>
>>19084068
4plebs. I think we disproved it Monday. So three times this week. Ffs.
>>
>>19083939
>http://truthrising.net/flat-earth-1000-year-old-buddhist-map/

not a very good source, desu
>>
>>19084078
>flat Earth doesn't work because of these invented concepts I have no way of knowing aren't lies
>>
>>19084080
Who's we? Did you disprove it, or did you just take someone else's word it was disproven?
>>
File: 1495803692632.jpg (6KB, 248x247px) Image search: [Google]
1495803692632.jpg
6KB, 248x247px
>>19084091
oh my fucking god, you people never stop

How about you take the arguements used to disprove your theory and fucking do some research
>>
>>19084085
>I think the earth is flat because I'm incredibly dumb and I saw a blog saying that it is
>>
>>19083997
Low Earth Orbit sattelites vary between the Thermosphere and the Exosphere. (supposedly)

>The thermosphere is typically about 200° C (360° F) hotter in the daytime than at night, and roughly 500° C (900° F) hotter when the Sun is very active than at other times. Temperatures in the upper thermosphere can range from about 500° C (932° F) to 2,000° C (3,632° F) or higher.

>The temperature in the exosphere varies greatly and can range from 0 to over 1700 degrees Celsius. It is colder at night and much hotter during the day. The air in the exosphere is very thin, and is made up mostly of helium, and hydrogen. Traces of other gases such as atomic oxygen and carbon dioxide can also be found.

Aluminium melting point = 660.3 °C
Kevlar melting point = above 500 °C
Gold melting point = 1,064 °C

^ These are what sattelites are usually made of.

http://www.lenntech.com/periodic-chart-elements/melting-point.htm

Some more material for ya. To be honest I can't say for certain what sattelites are made of. I used this website http://www.azom.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=12034 as a reference.

Sattelite's were a fictional object from the book https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sentinel_(short_story). Yet a few years later they became real? Pretty convenient. The book was written by Arthur C. Clarke, a known freemason, this helped further the "globe" model which they have been pushing for the last 500 years.
>>
>>19084099
That's a no then. An anonymous poster said "this is debunked, trust me" and that was enough for you.
>>
>>19084104
Who says I think the Earth is flat? I'm just not convinced it's round.
>>
>>19084084
Sorry, man. That is where I got it from. I don't believe it for a fact but you can't deny there must be a reason why they wont let us beyond Antarctica and its not global warming.
>>
>>19084091
The burden of proof is with the flattards, but since the page claims to give 200 proofs, let's just look at the first:

1) The horizon always appears perfectly flat 360 degrees around the observer regardless of altitude. All amateur balloon, rocket, plane and drone footage show a completely flat horizon over 20+ miles high. Only NASA and other government “space agencies” show curvature in their fake CGI photos/videos.

If "their pictures are fake CGI" is a valid proof, then here is the disproof, in the very same quality: All pics showing a perfectly flat horizon are fake CGI.

There, you have it.
>>
>>19084003
I'm not saying stop getting educated and stop working and living etc. I'm just saying we are not being told the entire truth.
>>
>>19084134
Why is burden of proof not on the people who put forward the the Earth is round?
>>
>>19084110
P R O V E I T ' S F L A T
>>
>>19084141

Because they've provided their evidence, dumb-dumb. Where's yours?
>>
>>19084148
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCbdneAe2gk&
>>
>>19084141
Because Google is your friend:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_burden_of_proof

When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim especially when it challenges a perceived status quo.

Note "perceived status quo" here.
>>
>>19084122
But people are allowed on Antarctica. My neighbor has been. 'Beyond' Antartica doesn't exist, maybe? Remember last year when that guy tried to reach the south pole on skis unsupported? Also, it's by literally all accounts an inhospitable wasteland.
>>
>>19084185
I said beyond Antarctica, you can pay for an expensive tour which is obviously guided. but you cannot grab a compass and go south because they will not let you.

http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/world/102307/norwegian-arrested-after-antarctic-voyage
>>
>>19084202
Did you actually read the article?
>>
>>19084202
Because of the laws and because you would likely die.
>>
>>19084150
They claim to have provided evidence.
>>
>>19084232
Anyone can wander into the Australian outback. Tourists die every year.
>>
>>19084202
W...wait a sec.

arrested AFTER Antarctic voyage

aren't the UN guard ships supposed to catch nosy exporers BEFORE they reach Antarctica?
>>
the saddest thing here is the flat earth debate has devolved into retards fumbling around for a match in complete darkness...when it's raining.

everyone who was willing to provide information on this topic already has - and all that's left are bible* thumpers.

>**the bible of SCIENCE

What's more - any unsuspecting observer that stumbles on this subject will only ever see these IQ<50 threads that have nothing...NO content in them.

The controlling powers of this world DEPEND on this fucking peanut-sized brain capacitance in the general public to continue arguing - all while forgetting the basic premise.

Consciousness has been put in a box.
>>
>>19084213
>>19084240
Here is some more insight on the full story. You can do some independent research after.
>>
>>19084202

you can't use a compass south of the antarctic circle due to magnetic interference. In fact, instrumentation limitations lay serious doubt even TODAY on what the exact geographical mapping is.."down there"

There is a "local" gps on the "south pole" - but access is limited to those given access - I.E. not in public view of scrutiny.
>>
>>19084252
>>19084213
>>19084240
forgot the link ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkq5CjLQFLk
>>
>>19084239
You need a permit to climb Mount Everest as well. Does that mean there's some kind of conspiracy to hide something from us?
>>
>>19084267
>he doesn't know about the yeti colony
>>
>>19084122
What about your own safety. No rescue team is gonna look for you. Changes are you freeze, dying. You know the thing about military secrets? They don't want other nations to know. At Antarctica however nations work together and frankly don't give shit about what some flattard may found out. As an individual you are just to small to make a difference there. What counts is the research about earth itself. If you are too stupid to understand that... your bad luck. If you wanna know what is really happening there, visit an university and ask them who to contact, that are willing to help you. Have you ever tried or are you too busy youtube?
>>
>>19080500
To convince the human race we are tiny insignificant specs of dust in a universe and nothing we do matters. Easier to control us like cattle that way.
>>
>>19083166
You're stupid if you think people wouldn't care that a basic truth they have been told since birth has been a lie.
>>
>>19084137
So get an education, followed lectures, read the right literature, talk to people who actually living life. Don't blame others you are not doing what is need to be done to figure out humanity.

Protip: conspiracy site are not the way to find out.
>>
>>19084141
Because the rest of us enjoy satellites and are fine with a globe. We are a majority, so , fit in or fuck off
>>
File: super-mario-monster.jpg (50KB, 620x423px) Image search: [Google]
super-mario-monster.jpg
50KB, 620x423px
I say the people of the world ought to join together and claim marie byrd land as a sovereign state to all those who choose dual citizenship and/or renounce the citizenship of the country they come from.

I'd call it ....

>kekkland

You don't need "permission" to claim unclaimed land.

You think the governments of the countries you live in are going to "kill" the "usurpers"? lol
>>
>>19084342
Nope, they won that battle when you begin to doubt about life after death. Or God. If you use the word Jesus without cursing, they also won that battle.
>>
>>19083495
Or it be just another story written be stupid peple
>>
>>19084372
Sounds like my kind of place.
>>
>>19084381
Nah, they weren't stupid. Jesus even has his own memes. Those who wrote it, nailed it big time. It's like the best selling candy of all time. Not healthy, but people love it
>>
>>19083646
Bravo good answer
>>
>>19084342
Why would we be any more significant if the earth was flat?
>>
File: 5osydY.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
5osydY.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>19084162
I like how no one is quoting this link.
They keep asking for proof when its right there.
>>
File: bpf.gif (1000KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
bpf.gif
1000KB, 500x240px
>>19084391
>>
>>19084267
Yes.
>>
>>19083985
So let me get this straight, you'd rather be a meaningless spec on an infinite flat plane than a meaningless spec in an infinite universe filled with countless inhabitable planets? There's no difference. If Earth is flat and infinite no one will ever see all of it, so there's no point to it even existing. You're being fucking stupid.
>>
>>19083985
If you can not give meaning to your own life, smoke a Quran, eat a Bible and rape a Buddha, because you is what wrong with humanity. Too damn boring.
>>
>>19084162
>zooming in on a close boat

Is this supposed to prove something? Because it's not even close to being over the horizon.

Zooming in doesn't change perspective, it just narrows the field of view and changes the scale.

>lake pontchartrain causeway is missing curvature

Nope. It's right there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1BEYUZ7Ypw

>French media says Corsica from Nice is a mirage

Yes. Because sometimes you can see it and sometimes you can't. If the earth were flat, you'd see all the time. Not to mention Mt. Everest.

Boy, flat earthers sure are bad at arguing for their own cause.
>>
174 replies and still no (legit) answer to OP's question
>>
>>19084107
>thermosphere and exosphere

You know these places are very cold, right? Yes, the temperature of the gases is very high, but they're also very thin.

So you're never going to melt a satellite due to the thermosphere or exosphere.

Don't be stupid, friend.
>>
>>19084623
Flat earth retards never give an answer to this question.
>>
>>19084617
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wExbki15td8

Bet you think this walkway is curving too.
>>
>>19084676
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS12p0Zqlt0
>>
>>19084676
It certainly could be. It's so short it's impossible to measure.

Note how in this picture, all the lines appear to be straight.

But the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway clearly curves down. It doesn't go in a straight line. So perspective can't explain that.

If you want to see curvature you've got to look at something that's several miles long.

>rob skiba
>shows a video of a skyscraper with the lower half clearly below the horizon.

LOL. These retards debunk themselves.
>>
>>19084687
Excuse you?!

Rob Skiba knows what he talks about. He has a mission and did his research. If you can't handle that, you are to scared that there is a God afterall
>>
>>19084741
>Rob Skiba
>doing research

good one.
>>
>>19084358
>science is mob rule now
wew
>>
>>19084741
>Rob Skiba
I don't even know who the fuck Rob Skiba is. Anything with flat earth and religion? Ok, nothing missed.
>>
File: This guy.jpg (266KB, 693x815px) Image search: [Google]
This guy.jpg
266KB, 693x815px
>>19084826
He's like the highest authority on Flat Earth Syndrome. I mean Flat Earth Realization.
He even has his own seminars. How can he have seminars if he did no research?
>>
>>19084850
>How can he have seminars if he did no research?
That's easy. Stay in front of retarded people and talk a lot of retarded bullshit you don't know anything about, because you're retarded. With the right charisma, they will buy everything from you.
>>
File: 1495667554252.gif (70KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
1495667554252.gif
70KB, 500x438px
>>19084687
I'm the guy you were quoting before. Have you watched all of the video before commenting? I don't think so.
>>
>>19084850
>how can he have seminars if he doesn't do his research

By just pulling shit out his ass. He's your average everyday con artist.

>>19084879

No, I only watched a small portion before I saw enough bullshit to debunk.

Was there a specific claim you'd like me to watch and then debunk?
>>
File: Ara ara.png (115KB, 268x637px) Image search: [Google]
Ara ara.png
115KB, 268x637px
>>19084687
The video clearly debunks the "buildings below horizon" meme.

Lets say for the sake of argument we do live on a ball, wouldn't the skyline be tilting AWAY from our perspective? Yet all these flat earth de-bunkers keep shooting themselves in the foot.
>>
>>19084921
It's not tilting enough for that to be noticeable. Earth is not that small.
>>
>>19084921
>The video clearly debunks the "buildings below horizon" meme.

It does not.

>wouldn't the skyline be tilting AWAY from our perspective?

They do. One degree for every 70 miles distance.
>>
>>19080876
Magic, basically. Best they can generally come up with is "muh density!", though that fails to explain how objects with different densities fall at the same rate.
>>
File: 1493510131854.png (5KB, 307x268px) Image search: [Google]
1493510131854.png
5KB, 307x268px
>>19084902
>No, I only watched a small portion before I saw enough bullshit to debunk.

OK, have fun living your life, my man.
>>
>>19081234
Surely, you can provide evidence as to where the UN churned out the thousands of ships needed to patrol that large of an area constantly. I'm a patient man, so I'll wait.
>>
>>19084941
>>19084941
Again, I can debunk any claim this video makes if you want me too. I'm not going to sit through 13 minutes of some fag repeating lies over and over.
>>
>>19084676
this really needs a couple of things:

height of tallest visible building

expected curve *change of distance* from 46 miles

the actual difference
>>
>>19084950
>>19084953
See
>>19084162
>>
>>19084953
The one they also always forget is the height of the observer.
>>
File: 1492515086763.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492515086763.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>>19084950
>I'll Debunk anything, but I'm not gonna watch!!!
>>
>>19082389
>I don't actually understand what a theory is
>I probably think it's just a random guess that scientists have just decided is right and left it at that
>>
There are honestly people who think earth is flat?
Be honest.
>>
>>19084958
We've already addressed this one. Zooming in doesn't restore things that are below the horizon. It only makes the top of the thing above the horizon look larger.

He zooms in on a boat, but the boat is nowhere close to being behind the horizon. He hasn't restored anything.

He posts some shit about Trinity Lighthouse and claims it's 80 feet tall, which is fine, but he's leaving out the part where the base that it's built on is 50 feet above sea level, explaining the difference.

He claims curvature is missing from the Pontchartrain Causeway, but the curvature there and the video I posted shows it.

He claims mirages don't exist, but we know for a fact they do.

The rest of the video is just basically doing the same sort of vague shit.

>>19084964

Gimme a claim and a time stamp, I'll watch for that claim.
>>
>>19082389
>which is only about 500 years old
Nigga, people as early as 200 BCE calculated the tilt and curvature of the Earth. That's over 2,000 years ago.
>>
>>19084958
while this video makes an excellent point - it is one photo.

the guy doing the chicago thing really needs the height of observer and expected % of curvature expected.

The chicago thing is popular and readily observable.

20k ft expected curvature LMFAO
>>
>>19085002
...and the mountains?
>>
>>19085019
The famous illusion of Chicago across the lake is only readily observable a couple weeks in spring.
>>
>>19085027
Same deal. Superior mirages in some cases, just bad math in others. You'll notice that the tops are visible, but the bases are not, because, again, curvature.
>>
File: needles-lighthouse.jpg (222KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
needles-lighthouse.jpg
222KB, 1600x1067px
>>19085002
>He posts some shit about Trinity Lighthouse and claims it's 80 feet tall, which is fine, but he's leaving out the part where the base that it's built on is 50 feet above sea level, explaining the difference.

>base that it's built on is 50 feet above sea level

Anything you can't explain is a mirage, very convenient.
>>
>>19085032
ok ok full disclosure:

I watched both these vids drunk;

However, not maths in the world can convince me of a superior mirage that is 20k feet higher than the actual object.

You want to defend this position?

>why?
>>
>>19085019
It requires VERY specific weather conditions for that to happen. If the Earth were flat, you would be able to see it year-round.
>>
>>19085045
also ..if the earth were flat...I think I'd need clear weather conditions to see "farther" as well...no?

lol - the problem with this whole meme is a lot of the math and observables work on both models
>>
File: ASmira-r.jpg (22KB, 492x428px) Image search: [Google]
ASmira-r.jpg
22KB, 492x428px
>>19085032
>Mirage

That's not how mirages work, my man.

Also you should NOT even see the tip of the mountain since its 10k feet below the horizon, supposedly.
>>
File: trinitylighthouse.jpg (132KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
trinitylighthouse.jpg
132KB, 1024x680px
>>19085034
You know, the nice thing about mirages is that they're easy to confirm.

You wait a little while and they go away. If the earth were flat that wouldn't happen.
>>
>>19085059
You're kind of stupid, aren't you? Like "kids on the short bus made fun of you" stupid.
>>
>>19085069
lol - you wait a little while and it rains

...you wait a little while and humidity fluctuates

...you wait a little while and temperature fluctuates

..you wait a little while and the moon comes out

...you wait a little while and....
>>
>>19085034
>Anything you can't explain is a mirage, very convenient.

You can see a mirage every day if you live in a country temps over 70F
>Go outside
>Go next to a long road
>Oh look someone either dropped their mirror on the road or there's a giant puddle of water. Can't be anything else cus I can see it.. huh

You would prob shit your pants and dial 112 if this "effect" took place on a hill. It does look freaky if there are trees or mountains behind it.
>>
I am not sure if anyone explained gravity like this already in this forum, but here it is anyways. Imagine that space is a cloth held tight at all sides. If you put a ball on the cloth then a depression will form. Now putting another ball of less weight on the cloth will cause it to roll to the heavier ball. This explains how the earth rotates around the sun and the basics of gravity.
>>
>>19085075
ok - let's start insulting each others intelligence.

that will win the argument.
>>
>>19085043
>20k feet is too much

Alright, so what's the maximum amount a mirage can project? Show your math. Because an argument from incredulity isn't an argument.

>>19085066
Look up the difference between inferior and superior mirages. You're posting an illustration of inferior mirages, the ones in the Chicago case and others are superior mirages.

Furthermore, this all just debunks further that Rob Skiba shit. If the earth were flat and there were a superior mirage, you'd have to get closer to a city in order to see it rather than the other way around.

And on top of that, increasing in elevation would make it more difficult to see the city, whereas in reality you can see further.
>>
>>19085080
..it also explains how lighter balls roll toward heavier balls when they're both on a sheet of cloth...

>muh balls are the biggest, btw
>>
>>19085069
Why are you a different light house?

http://www.theneedles.co.uk/pages/trinity-lighthouse
>>
>>19085088
bruh - you proposed it was a mirage.

the burden of proof is on you to show the maximum amount a mirage can project.
>>
>>19085076
The fact that it changes at all means it's a mirage, anon.

This comes to a certain issue with the scientific method called "reproducibility." Maybe you've heard of it.

According to flat earthers, if you're sitting across the lake from Chicago in Indiana you should see Chicago. This, they claim, is proof of a flat earth.

What they can't explain, however, is when you go to that beach and you can't see Chicago.
>>
>>19085096
You admitted that mirages exist but you made the claim, from incredulity, that 20k ft. is too much.

Well? What's the limit then? How much is more believable to you? How far away does something have to be in order for it to not be a mirage?

How do you explain disappearing Chicago?
>>
File: 1490224506318.gif (2MB, 350x266px) Image search: [Google]
1490224506318.gif
2MB, 350x266px
>>19085077
>>19085088
>>19085100
Don't mirages reflect shit down wards?

you can't really get a mirage from an object "below" the horizon.
>>
>>19085100
I think you're looking for the phrase "repeatable observation"

This is something that...crazy as it may sound - is what the catholic church supported ...and burned people at the stake due to their lack of repetition of observation...

Our round earth is explained with mathematical theory, NOT observable. Both models share a lot of mathematical theory.

Flat earth is the winner as far as observables for the common everyday layman...

Here's more disclosure - I support neither model - but find it laughable the amount of shit wading science thumpers are willing to travel to validate their own self worth.

Is it NOT true that the majority of people, even the majority on this very board....have no science education beyond maybe...9th grade geology? Is there not a cult of personality surrounding our current academia? Are their papers not funded by capitalism?

Please - the very existence of this meme supports this; therefore, it will continue to exist.
>>
>>19085059
Oh, right, I forgot about the Illuminati weather machines that they sometimes turn off for some reason. My bad.
>>
>>19085111
Inferior mirages refract upwards. Superior mirages refract downwards.

Because superior mirages reflect things downwards, yes, you can see over the curve of the horizon. In the Chicago example, Chicago is below the horizon when viewed from the beach on the other side of the lake. So the light coming from Chicago horizontally travels out over the lake and, if it were going in a straight line, continue out into space, missing the guy on the beach.

But because of the mirage, this light is bent downwards, following the curvature of the earth, and the guy on the beach would see it.

If the earth were flat, on the other hand, a superior mirage would bend the light into the ground, making Chicago invsibile from where you'd normally be able to see it.
>>
>>19085109
You admitted that mirages exist but you made the claim, from incredulity, that 20k ft. is too much.
>I did? Superior or Inferior? What is the nature of the two?
Well? What's the limit then? How much is more believable to you? How far away does something have to be in order for it to not be a mirage?
>You tell me, bud
How do you explain disappearing Chicago?
>Atmospheric conditions? The same used to explain away any objection on a round earth model?
>>
>>19085111
There are different types of mirages, fucktard. Two seconds on Google will show you that.
>>
>>19085131
>Catholic church burned people at the stake for reproducibility

No, you're thinking of heresy. Those are two different words you apparently don't understand. You're really grasping at straws here.

>Round earth is explained mathematically, not observably

No, round earth is very much explained by observations. Direct measurements.

>common every day laymen

You insult common every day laymen with the instance that they're fundamentally retarded.

Anybody can go out and make the observations that prove the earth is round. Some people are too lazy and dishonest to do that. Too bad for them.

>I support neither model

You're lying.

>is it NOT true that many people here are scientifically illiterate

No, that's clearly true. Nothing to do with capitalism. Everybody here was afforded a free public education, and instead of using it, they wasted the tax payers dollars.
>>
Was it a mirage that the injuns observed as the conquistadors sailed toward their coastline?

...hrmmm
>>
>>19085140
>tell me what the limit is

I never claimed there was a limit. As far as I know there is no limit. The furthest mirage I'm aware of is Novaya Zemlya, and it accounts for a curvature of well over 40k feet.

>superior mirages are the reason Chicago disappears from that beach on flat earth.

Nope. If this were true, then increasing in altitude from the beach wouldn't bring it back into view. But it does. Curvature accounts for this.
>>
>>19085148
It would depend on how far away it was. Either way they saw the sails before the hulls.
>>
>>19085147
Why is it that my direct observations on a foucault pendulum near the equator were near 24 hours cycles vs the expected(31 hours or something like that)? Why have I repeated this observation in three seperate southern states...and WHY did my physics professor give me a passing score...fuck.

>It's like they want you to absorb what they tell you without question.

Here's something you don't need to observe to understand:

Why do the sciences tell you the pendulum changes oscillation direction when passing the equator for the observable?

Magic or Perspective is the answer, and I don't have the perspective of viewing the earth from the moon or someplace outside of the atmosphere...

If someone could give me some live feeds of the same model foucault pendulum 1 degree north of the equator and 1 degree south - that'd be pretty convincing.
>>
>>19085193
Terrible physics yes - I shit you not, the words from my physics professor were: "You could set your watch to this pendulum".

Yeah - because the electromagnets underneath were setting the frequency of oscillation.

I'd posit to say any modern pendulum does just this - and is a big middle finger to what foucault was attempting to prove.

Again - this sort of reasoning works both ways too - the engine running the pendulum can run in support of the proposed theory of round earth OR 24hours for the aesthetic the architect of the building was going for.

The pendulum is the best evidence we have for a round earth save NASA (potentially photoshopped) images, and they are apparently all assisted mechanically in some way...

The few I have seen have all had 24 hour motifs that serve as a clock for the building...
>>
>>19085193
Sounds like a big, fat argument from incredulity to me.
>>
>>19085234
ask yourself who you are and what you know

you're on /x/ for chrissake

what, it's not possible your entire education is some sort of ...looking-glass into the truth?

You can't come up with an excuse as to why your formative years might be based on a lie, but you are more than willing to shout down any other thoughts that might disagree with yours.

My position remains the same - I accept neither model - but hold contempt for those with "incredulity"
>>
>>19085221
>pendulum proves sphere earth
>must be mechanically manipulated
>never ever will I set up my own unmodified pendulum to verify
>because HERESY
Beyond retarded.
>>
>>19085258
let's see your "own unmodified pendulum"

I suppose you're agreeing with me...in so much as you should...verify the things being told to you....

also, what's heresy go to do with it?
>>
>>19085221
Foucault's pendulum works with and without magnets keeping them moving, anon.

Also, and maybe you didn't take that much physics, but magnets don't affect the frequency of oscillation. That's only the pendulum's length and the acceleration due to gravity.
>>
>>19085299
lol at ignoring the exponential rate of decay.

bruv, this experiment doesn't satisfy an observable without mechanical assistance.

Please, prove me wrong.
>>
>>19085258
you cannot use a faucoult pendulum as an example, it needs to be set in motion for it to work. it will always have a bias, sometimes it goes clockwise sometimes anti clockwise.

if the earth indeed rotates, shouldnt ALL pendulums move on their own? oh wait "gravity" the ultimate back pedal.
>>
>>19085193
>Why do the sciences tell you the pendulum changes oscillation direction when passing the equator for the observable?

I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

You don't need to view the earth from outside the atmosphere in order to observe that they are round.

If you're looking for videos of pendulums precessing with the rotation of the earth, there are many on youtube.
>>
>>19083856
What-is-calculus.jpg
>>
>>19085308
If you're referring to air resistance, yes, that's a thing. It's not exponential decay.

A pendulum has the same frequency of oscillation regardless of how fast or how far it swings. The less far it swings the less path it has to travel, thus the same frequency.

The period is 2pi times the square of the length over g.

It is true that air resistance is a thing, and modern museums use magnets in order to counter act air resistance, otherwise they'd have to set the pendulum back up every day.

But this has nothing to do with Foucault's experiment. A well built Foucault's Pendulum will last for several hours. I believe the original swung for eight hours, so let's go with that. In those 8 hours, the pendulum precessed along with the motion of the earth the entire time. 1/4 of how far it would have precessed in a 24 hour period. There's nothing in the theory that says a pendulum has to precess for 24 hours, or one whole cycle depending on the latitude.

>>19085310

>it will always have bias

No it won't. The classic method is to lift the weight by a string, and then use a candle to burn the string. It removes bias.

>Sometimes clockwise sometimes anticlockwise
If you've set it up properly, the only thing that influences direction of precession is whether you're in the northern or southern hemisphere.

>shouldn't all pendulums move on their own?

No, most pendulums swing on a fixed axis. No idea what you're getting at with gravity.
>>
>>19083856
Surveyors and engineers by and large know the earth is round.

You might find a few incompetent out-of-work engineers on youtube, but they're just cooks.

>other people did much more scientifically sound laser experiment

Nope. If you're talking about Jeranism he didn't even level his laser. Sound my ass.
>>
>>19085310
>burning a string eliminates bias.
sure thing, bud.

Put a stationary pendulum on a table and move that table. What happens?
>>
>>19085413
meant for
>>19085374
>>
>>19085374
...you wanna address the allais effect?
>>
>>19082460
I'm afraid you can't do that pal - burden of proof. Honestly, that's the most annoying thing about flat earth "theorists": they think that all they have to do to prove the world is flat is to "prove" the world isn't round. I mean, even if they did somehow disprove literal millennia of experiments (of which almost all agree), they have no reason to believe that the world is flat rather than, say, a fucking doughnut or something.
>>
>>19085413
This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OZUovxmguY
>>
>>19083985
It's exactly like being told 1+1=3, mainly because it ISN'T FUCKING TRUE.
>>
File: 1477904994359.gif (967KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1477904994359.gif
967KB, 245x180px
>>19085429
No need to beat a dead horse ^^
>>
>>19085429
Pseudoscience.

Can't be unambiguously reproduced. Probably like the original cold fusion claims, honest but sloppy experimentation.
>>
File: ay.png (132KB, 294x209px) Image search: [Google]
ay.png
132KB, 294x209px
>>19085476
lol

http://picard.ytmnd.com/
>>
We believe, with all due deference to the pendulum, and its proprietor, that it proves nothing but the craftiness of the inventor; and we can only describe the show and showman as deceptions. A thing so childish as this ‘pendulum proof’ that it can only be described as one of the most simple and ridiculous attempts to gull the public that has ever been conceived.”
>>
>>19085382
I can't help but call him Jism thanks to CoolHardLogic. The guy's got the intelligence and critical thinking of a puddle of cum, so it fits.
>>
>>19084936
Have you taken a basic physics course, or even read a book? Objects with different density fall at the same velocity(ignoring the air resistance), that's just basic gravity theory.
>>
>>19085382
Not to nitpick, but you meant kooks,
Cooks go to >>/ck/
>>
>>19085545
Whoops, yes, typo. I think I was going to write crackpots first and then switched without fixing. Thanks.
>>
>>19080500
Because of energy and taxes.

The modern calender is based upon the earth going all the way around the sun (which is not possible ). Your are taught at school this is 1 year.
Of course we know this is not true. It is impossible for earth to around the sun. Or Mars. Or the moon.
This dates back to the days of the sun worship.
The Egyptians who worshipped the sun also collected taxes. They invented economy.
The year as we call it is much shorter then the actual original time frame.
That's why there is so much confusion about the Genesis story.
In reality a 'day' is much longer, but leaving gouvernments with less taxes each year. And they will not give that up.
>>
>>19085536
They're all equally retarded, but that fag has a smugness that really makes him stand out.
>>
>>19085557
>of course this is not possible

Why not?

How come the stars are different, and correspond to the earth being on the opposite side of the sun?
>>
>>19084352
Just asked my mother and she said "whatever"
>>
>>19085574
they do? forgive me, but I figured the different locations of stars related to the difference between they and the earth.

What has the sun got to do with it?

sure, the sun changes locale, but what's that got to do with the other stars?

round or flat earth model...the sun is in an entirely different system compared to the other "stars"...
>>
>>19085574
Are you talking about mirages?
Or reflection?

The longer you look the more you see, or did you just not looked long enough the first time. Especially when looking at dark areas the eye will play tricks on you.

But why not go all the way around the moon. The moon is not that hot, so global warming would not be so hot, right? You see, you are thinking NASA lingo now. The sun is to hot, for one. And then earth would have to turn for us to keep daytime. And we would glide off. Never happened you see. So, the is your proof.
>>
>>19084400
Because we would be the centre of the universe, therefore the most important thing in it, and we would realise our true power.
>>
>>19085605
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>19085648
The reason to cover up the true shape.
>>
File: 1495298593608.jpg (30KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1495298593608.jpg
30KB, 450x450px
>>19083985
>implies that the system wants you to just work and give money to the jews that control the world
>tries to break the system by shitposting about a retarded theory on a anonymous internet board
Never cease to amuse me.
>>
>>19085663
Because the moon is hot and global warming?
This makes less sense than the "NASA wants to destroy your faith in God" theory
>>
>>19085684
NASA has been around for just a few years. They didn't created the blue marble idea. They just keep it alive.
And God has nothing to do with it. God never said the earth was flat, or a sphere for that matter. People spoke for God. Just like Socrates. We don't know Socrates. We only know how Plato wanted us to know his spiritual father. We know stories about God. Just like stories about Jesus. We know what his friends wanted us to know. And non of them had a freaking microphone. They wrote down memories. They are biased ask fuck. Logically.
So no, NASA does not care about you and your idea about God. Why should they ever. That even sounds retarded comming to think about it.
>>
File: 1421787302383.gif (1MB, 311x240px) Image search: [Google]
1421787302383.gif
1MB, 311x240px
>>19085557
>taxes
>>
>>19084000
Agreed with your trips... thats enouh butt you know theres always someone hiddddding something. blame the Loominaty
>>
>>19085722
The whole flat earth argument is retarded. I still don't know what your point is. Nasa has been around for longer than the idea of global warming so I don't get where you're going with that.
>>
>>19085599
Well you have to be away from the sun in order to see stars, anon. So at night in July you're facing different stars then you do in January.

Did you not do this? Do you not go out at night and look at the stars?

It's true this observation doesn't make sense on the flat earth model.

But it makes perfect sense on the round earth model
>>
>>19085605
I'm talking about neither mirages nor reflections.

Direct line of sight.

You've lost me on the last part. What?
>>
>>19085752
Talking about going all the way around the sun. Why not around the moon, since both are equally impossible. The sun is to hot, but fits a global warming lie, and moon should be more convenient, but shuts the door for other options, like again global warming. But you missing the point here.
It's all about the length of a year. For taxes. Always about the money
>>
>>19085781
>you're missing the point here

That's because you're only talking gibberish. You haven't got a point.
>>
File: img5_lg.gif (214KB, 859x609px) Image search: [Google]
img5_lg.gif
214KB, 859x609px
>>19085781
That's fucking stupid.
We've mapped the far side of the moon, we've sent probes to the sun. If it's about taxes and it's all made up, why not reduce the year to 6 months?
This is the dumbest reasoning for a flat earth I've seen so far. And that is impressive
>>
>>19085792
You just don't get it. Not your fault. They spend years and ...tax money. .. to plant these ideas in your brain.
By making us believe the solar system is a system, they can make time on earth go relatively fast. So the yearly taxes get collected very regularly.
Real time does not go that fast. It goes way slower, which means less frequent tax collection .
With a clock of 12 hours, a 6 month year would raise questions to much. For now most people don't care, as long as they can have Xmas every year.
>>
>>19085828
Jesus christ. You believe nasa controls the length of the year?
Get your meds checked
>>
File: 1492113778856.gif (2MB, 245x190px) Image search: [Google]
1492113778856.gif
2MB, 245x190px
>>19085928
Hes clearly a shill and on your side.
>>
>>19083985
>there is nothing left to do so go study and work and die
I dont get this. Not saying that every nihilist will end up killing himself and caring about nothing, but it still isnt such a great motivator to feel unimportant. what?
>>
>>19084556
>rape a Buddha
l-like a statue?
>>
>>19085000
No its all just fun larping
>>
>>19084874
thats how flat earthers feel about people who subscribe to the heliocentric model.

>>19084950
ok, how did copernicus, and pythagoras establish movement of the earth, and why did arostile, and plato think the earth was stationary, and the center of the universe.

why were the pyramids built on a geocentric model of the universe?
>>
>>19086296
I find it liberating
>>
>>19085593
People, not women.
>>
>>19080500
There hasn't been a earth flat believer in hundreds of years everyone who claims they are mainly want attention
>>
>>19086710
yeah exactly! but I think this leads to a "just enjoy the ride" kind of lifestyle as opposed to a more workaholic leanded angle
>>
File: c6cmz90x5bpy.jpg (56KB, 716x403px) Image search: [Google]
c6cmz90x5bpy.jpg
56KB, 716x403px
>>19080500
its all about that mulon shesuan sauce bboy
>>
File: tesla.jpg (10KB, 327x154px) Image search: [Google]
tesla.jpg
10KB, 327x154px
>>19086782
>firmament

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>19087077
Sevens for Tesla
>>
>>19087179
STUDY EXPLORER COL. RICHARD E. BYRD & why the government shut his research down!
>>
File: 1496127671395.jpg (65KB, 736x573px) Image search: [Google]
1496127671395.jpg
65KB, 736x573px
is this easy to debunk
>>
>>19087293
Well first off the math is wrong since the bridge curves around, it's not straight. I mean shit, it's right there in the picture.

But yes, it drops thousands of feet to meet the curvature of the earth.
>>
>>19086653
>Pythagoras

Pythagoras was just guessing. He based it on all sorts of screwy mythological shit. He never proved anything.

>Copernicus

Copernicus took careful observations of all the planets in greater detail than had been done in the past. His heliocentric model explained the motions of the planets in a far more elegant and simple method than the geocentric model does. It's a case where two you've got two competing models, one is ridiculously complicated and absurd, the other incredibly simple. It's not hard to see which one is a better model.

The geocentric model had the planets and moon and sun doing all sorts of crazy shit, doing loop-de-loops, stopping in their paths, going backwards, and then stopping and going forward again, with no apparent explanation, etc.

In the Copernican model, planets are simply orbiting around the sun. It explains retrograde motion for example. It's just a matter of perspective, planets don't actually stop and go backwards. It was also able to predict the apparent motions of the sun and planets and moon more accurately than using the geocentric model.

>Why were the pyramids built on the geocentric model

Well I'm not aware of any real evidence that the Pyramids have any astronomical significance whatsoever. But the ancient Egyptians were even shittier astronomers than the Greeks, so there you go. They had primitive ideas about geocentrism.

You're not confusing geocentrism with "flat earth" are you? Two different things.
>>
>>19080524
thats not an answer. so whats the point of keeping that all from happening?
>woah these people are gonna have new physics and shit, cant have that because....i dont know

so there are so many flat earth retards, thats not enough for pandoras box to be opened? See? nothing happened from you dumbasses smoking too much weed and watching edgy youtube videos about the earth being flat.
>>
>>19087077
Faked quote you retard.
>>
The best proof that the earth is flat is the amount of shills trying to convince us that it isn't.
>>
>>19087427
>claim 1 + 1 = 3
>people say that's wrong
>that must mean it's right!
>>
>>19087436
Right on time shlomo
>>
>>19087452
>antisemitism

Yeah nobody saw that coming.
>>
>>19086634
Yes. I mean, you think earth is flat and Antarctica is a wall. Changes are, you think Jesus raped Judas too. So why not fuck a statue?
And if people see it and call you crazy, you just ask them to prove that what you are doing isn't art, right. B'karov etzlecha and Sieh Gail!
>>
File: flatearth3.jpg (46KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
flatearth3.jpg
46KB, 630x630px
>>
>>19087480
Kek, it must be all you see!
>>
>>19085928
Numbers are man made. Spherical earth is a way to count fewer days in a year.
>>
>>19083239
maybe other planets are also some kind of "land"
>>
>>19087535
No, he meant Antarctica.

60 years ago, despite a few crossings, Antarctica was almost completely unexplored.
>>
>>19086025
This. Fight the flattards by supporting their believes - and carefully(!) exaggerate them to ridiculousness. They control the flow of time... heck, it works with any topic on this board. You can't make things up too much, someone will still take it seriously.
>>
File: IMG-20170531-WA0002.jpg (51KB, 694x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170531-WA0002.jpg
51KB, 694x479px
>>19087509
Simple, use a go pro lens correction on a spherical object. Just try to do some actual research yourself
>>
>>19087535
Great balls of fire, Jerry Lee Lewis 1957
>>
File: Meon7onomE.gif (390KB, 500x201px) Image search: [Google]
Meon7onomE.gif
390KB, 500x201px
>>19087562
>>
>>19087293
That image is misleading - most of the bridge is over land, what's pictured is a short section over a lake.

Danyang–Kunshan Grand Bridge
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danyang%E2%80%93Kunshan_Grand_Bridge
>>
>>19087293
The math doesn't make any sense at all. What's calculated here, what are these numbers? You enter miles and it outputs feet, without any additional factor? Distance calculations are physics, and there is one rule for formulars: The units MUST add up, too, or there is obviously an error.
>>
>>19080500
Antarctica.
>>
The great flat earth people are builders engineers plumbers painters dad's road workers pilots and tax payers. We are honest and true and live humble lives studying in our time with out government funding
>>
File: sumar.jpg (210KB, 1425x952px) Image search: [Google]
sumar.jpg
210KB, 1425x952px
>>19087364

>You're not confusing geocentrism with "flat earth" are you? Two different things.

no I'm not, and no, it isn't.

with the geocentric model, the earth does become flat.

I am convinced that the earth is stationary, and covered by a glass firmament

you can't prove curvature
you can't prove motion of the earth
there are possibly infinite more continents outside the antarctic ice barrier
the earth isn't a planet, its the bottom floor of the universe, and we were placed in the center

>The geocentric model had the planets and moon and sun doing all sorts of crazy shit, doing loop-de-loops, stopping in their paths, going backwards, and then stopping and going forward again, with no apparent explanation, etc.

thats because they're not planets, but wandering stars, and according to the gospel of Judas, 6 of them are going to be destroyed. the planets in space aren't just dead rocks, but living creatures with wills of their own.

>Pythagoras was just guessing. He based it on all sorts of screwy mythological shit.

this is fallacious, mythology of every EVERY single source states the earth is stationary, fixed upon pillars, and covered by a glass firmament. mythology even dictates that the sun was once stationary, and centered over a disc shape world.

>Well I'm not aware of any real evidence that the Pyramids have any astronomical significance whatsoever.

then you are a fool, and a shill, there's an incredibly deep rabbit hole on this very subject.

>In the Copernican model, planets are simply orbiting around the sun.
thats ironic, in the geocentric model the planets still orbit around the sun, but the sun itself orbits around the earth. which is why the planets mars, venus, and saturn occasionally line up to the 3 pyramids of giza.

> It's a case where two you've got two competing models, one is ridiculously complicated and absurd, the other incredibly simple. It's not hard to see which one is a better model

ironic statement.
>>
>>19087598
>>19087562
>>19086025
>>19085928
any actual "flat earther" looks at the website flat earth society as deliberate misinformation.
>>
>>19088060
> builders engineers plumbers painters dad's
They're obviously not good at written English though.
>>
>>19085474
lol it's actually funny he used this as an analogy
>>
flat earth but also disc shaped earth which is 360 circular earth with a firmament dome like structure above the earth half circle no matter elevation hozion is always eye level.
>>
>>19080524
Who perpetuate it from the start though?
>>
>>19088097
>but the sun itself orbits around the earth.

By this logic, it must be dark all over the world , which of course we know isn't.

>you can't prove curvature
Well, you can. By allowing you to prove flatness using a strong powerful laser to shine from Portugal to Cuba. You will not be able to do that, again providing the obvious, earth is not flat.

>there are possibly infinite more continents outside the antarctic ice barrier
All it takes is one picture to snap that illusion. But since you choose to deny photography that isn't made by youtubers, we start to wonder how you managed to learn to read and write. Or is it write and read? Confused yet?

>...according to the gospel of Judas...
According to the Gospel of Tolkien, Middle Earth is in New Sealand. And they got that one on film. If you turn the map upsidedown it becomes more clear. How about your map? Can we see an actual map of flat earth that can be used to navigate over land and sea? No? See! ¿No?

>this is fallacious, mythology of every EVERY single source states the earth is stationary, fixed upon pillars, and covered by a glass firmament. mythology even dictates that the sun was once stationary, and centered over a disc shape world.
B--but Job tells us the earth hangs in nothing. How can that bible be right and wrong at the same time.

>ironic statement.
Disturbing how you can be right sometimes. Ironically.
>>
File: spin.gif (1MB, 482x482px) Image search: [Google]
spin.gif
1MB, 482x482px
>>19088187
>By this logic, it must be dark all over the world , which of course we know isn't.

by this logic, you don't know anything about anything. the sun orbits on the equator, and it also easily explains seasons.

>Can we see an actual map of flat earth that can be used to navigate over land and sea? No? See! ¿No?

the azimuth projection is probably the only accurate, if you know anything about anything you would also know every single other map is horribly distorted.

>According to the Gospel of Tolkien, Middle Earth is in New Sealand.
you can easily prove that the bible has an origin outside of space and time one of the easy ways to prove this is to demonstrate how it writes history before it happens. look up Cyrus the Great, and Alexander the Great, and their interactions with Jerusalem, and the books of Isiah and Daniel, both written several hundred years before the were born, and bible thumpers will never ever read the gospel of Judas, who betrayed Christ, nor acknowledge it as cannon, if christians aren't reading it, you probably should. you can even apply the same method to other scriptures, a hindu Purana mentions mohammad by name, how much of a piece of shit he is, and the region he spreads insanity and horrible acts

>B--but Job tells us the earth hangs in nothing.

job says the earth is set on a foundation
"Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding, "

and so does the rest of the bible.

>Well, you can. By allowing you to prove flatness using a strong powerful laser

there's an EQUATION that demonstrates earths curvature, disproving this curvature equation is one of the first things every single unironic flat earther has done, and you don't need a distance from portugal to cuba to prove it, it only takes 2.99 miles at a height of 6 feet, once you figure out you can see for 50 miles at a height of 6 feet even though something is suppose to be 1500 feet of curvature makes you look folly.
>>
If you believe the earth is flat you are thick as shit. Get yourself an education and stop embarrassing the human race
>>
File: boat trips.png (1011KB, 1094x776px) Image search: [Google]
boat trips.png
1011KB, 1094x776px
>>19088235
>>19088187
>>19088238

you have to know something in order to disprove it.

>All it takes is one picture to snap that illusion. But since you choose to deny photography that isn't made by youtubers, we start to wonder how you managed to learn to read and write. Or is it write and read? Confused yet?

I guess by this logic you think the holocaust happened.
>>
>>19088235
>a hindu Purana mentions mohammad by name, how much of a piece of shit he is, and the region he spreads insanity and horrible acts

i didn't have enough characters to explain this purana was also written in 800 BC, about 1400 years before mohamad and his goatfucking religion came around.
>>
>>19088245
By that logic I guess you think Germany never raised anger in WWII. And then Nazi's has totally nothing to do with NASA or are okay. NASA is just fine, right?
>>
File: faked.jpg (161KB, 633x800px) Image search: [Google]
faked.jpg
161KB, 633x800px
>>19088312
NASA is a hoax.

>By that logic I guess you think Germany never raised anger in WWII.

facetious statement.

> And then Nazi's has totally nothing to do with NASA or are okay. NASA is just fine, right?

easily confused? do you need life alert?
>>
Surprise surprise, Globular zombies and Helios' disciples of death; the sunworship CULT, HAVE NO meaningful points, arguments or valid emperical scientific data that can be tested, repeated and independently observed and verified.
NO a pic some chic claims to snapped while dangling from the ISS traveling at a nominal speed of around 17,000 mph, shooting a target going roughly 1,200 @ EQ is beyond laughable. As are CGI, composites and Photoshop as well as other Hollywood magic. The pendulum theory has been busted and utterly unreliable if not purposefully propagandized.
Gravity is in your imagination just like your monkey ancestry spinning on NASA'S CARTOON BALL NUTZ preceding nothing exploding into everything. Such ridiculous beyond preposterous claims and for what, all to ignorantly and maliciously deny God's fingerprints are so obvious your either a moron, insane liar or both to create astronomical probabilities of pathetic theories upon a foundation of absolute ignorance of the reality before you.
Hell you are so afraid of the lackluster 3rd&4th hand "truths and facts" LMAO ROFL.... That you can't even give Planular Earth an argument to refute.
What I do see is the same name calling and character assisination that a closed minded automaton devotee to the hilariously contradictory and often absurdly fanatical adherents of this NEW WORLD religion flimsily cloaked in a psuedo science, yes I refer to the awful and conformist harlot faith now know as SCIENTISM.
Yet containing little if any research, study, hypothesizing followed by actual REAL WORLD repeatable experiments.
Heads up; in reality berating and demeaning sprinkled with an occasional off the wall remark about toilet flushes or jokes about falling off the edge show your impatient mental disernment...
Most of us start off laughing at the ignorance of such flat plane claims, but study, research and performing field tests to debunk and humiliate these morons but really you can't.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (208KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
208KB, 1920x1080px
Why are there so many people in America who believe in this joke? They give Christianity a bad name. I have never met anyone who would think that we live on a flat plain.
>>
File: sohard.jpg (303KB, 750x416px) Image search: [Google]
sohard.jpg
303KB, 750x416px
>>19088398
well, thats probably because all modern theosis is literally garbage, most christians don't believe in reincarnation, but that really doesn't matter because its actually backed by the bible when you study death's interaction with Sheol.
>>
>>19088404
>taking a religious text as proof for anything
Because the people who wrote it really knew a lot about the world beyond their horizon.
>>
File: 1486371042280.webm (606KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1486371042280.webm
606KB, 720x576px
>>19088422
and like i said, you can prove that most religious scriptures have a supernatural origin outside of space and time, and one of the ways to demonstrate this is that they write history before it happens.
>>
>>19088477
Don't talk, do!
Show us one historical event that was predicted by a religious scripture, with citation.

1) With a proof that the scripture was indeed written before the event, and not afterwards.

2) With a proof that this single event is uniquely identified, and that the prediction doesn't fit for any other similar event in past or future of the scripture. Hint: Nostradamus encrypted or horoscope generic blahblah doesn't count as proof in the scientific sense.
>>
Just to be clear: are there any atheists that believe the earth is flat?
>>
File: 1486938762484.jpg (220KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1486938762484.jpg
220KB, 1280x1280px
>>19088477
>a supernatural origin outside of space and time
I bet some actually believe this, too
>>
File: Cauldron22.jpg (88KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cauldron22.jpg
88KB, 400x600px
>>19088488
Cyrus the Great recieved the letter addressed to him, by name, that was written 150 years before his birth 2 notable prophecies were that "god would dry the rivers before him" which rings his stragety of conquering babylon without a fight, by daming the river that fed the cities moat, and taking over the city without a battle in a way that people did not know they were conquered for 3 days, and that god states that "I will loosen the loins of kings" the king of babylon at the time Belshazzar deficated himself, (his loins were loosened) when a hand wrote strange writing on the wall telling him his time was up (telling him he was going to let cyrus take over)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_the_Great_in_the_Bible

there's a cylinder (that was 150 years old before cyrus conquered babylon) of this letter from Isiah 45 that Cyrus was given in the London museum

alexander the great was given a discourse about Daniel 8 where it was foretold that Greece would destroy Persia, Daniel was written generally 250 years around the 6th centry before alexander was born.

there's also the 2 legs of nebuchadnezzar's statue, which represnt the roman empire, which split into 2 pieces, the western leg, and the eastern leg, the latin empire, and the Byzantium empire

the statue in itself is a rresentation of history in that region from babylon being the head of gold, cyrus the silver chest, alexander the bronze, rome the 2 legs, and Islam/Catholic church as the 10 toes.
>>
>>19088509
well, Cyrus, Nebuchadnezzar, and Alexander were pretty convinced.
>>
>>19088398
Amerifags are overall not that smart. A few are, but on average they really aren't that intelligent. By the time you think you should help another country far, far away in a war that does not effect your daily life and are ready to die for muh patriotism, you are dumb.
When the country is run by the wife of I-did-not-had-sex-with-that-woman Clinton or I-am-filthy-rich Trump, you know the people are dumb enough to stay puppets and just follow whatever media demands them.
History shows us, however short, Amerifags will follow anything. If it wasn't for the internet or the movies and popmusic , nobody would care about America one bit.
>>
>>19088530
>there's a cylinder (that was 150 years old before cyrus conquered babylon) of this letter from Isiah 45 that Cyrus was given in the London museum

whipe this out, i misunderstood what the cylinder was. it was something written by Cyrus saying how he released the jews to jerusalem.

the rest of it still stands, Cyrus is mentioned by name, with his actions in a chapter of the bible written

here's a real easy one.

I've heard there are about 200 prophecies in the old testament written of Jesus Christ's crucifixion. here's a list of 44 of them that he fulfilled.
>>
>>19088562
https://www.thoughtco.com/prophecies-of-jesus-fulfilled-700159
>>
File: images (1) (4).jpg (6KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
images (1) (4).jpg
6KB, 226x223px
>>19088562
>I've heard there are about 200 prophecies in the old testament written of Jesus Christ's crucifixion. here's a list of 44 of them that he fulfilled.

Are you serious?
If you write a sequel, you should confirm to the previous part. Top Gun II without Iceman and Maverick ain't Top Gun, just another movie about pilots. There is no proof of Jesus, yet you claim it did real because of the Old Testament?
Oh boy, we need to get you to church and just never tell you only crazy people need the church to heal them.
Can somebody please put on a Jesus-suite and talk to this guy? He went full retard. Only Jesus can save him now.
>>
>>19088562
>the rest of it still stands, Cyrus is mentioned by name, with his actions in a chapter of the bible written
From your Wikipedia link:

The terms used by the author of Deutero-Isaiah are reminiscent of certain passages in the Cyrus Cylinder:[2] Traditionally, these passages in Isaiah were believed to predate the rule of Cyrus by about 100 years, however, most modern scholars date Isaiah 40-55 (often referred to as Deutero-Isaiah), toward the end of the Babylonian exile (c. 536 BC).[9] Whereas Isaiah 1-39 (referred to as Proto-Isaiah) saw the destruction of Israel as imminent, and the restoration in the future, Deutero-Isaiah speaks of the destruction in the past (Isa 42:24-25), and the restoration as imminent (Isa 42:1-9). Notice, for example, the change in temporal perspective from (Isa 39:6-7), where the Babylonian Captivity is cast far in the future, to (Isa 43:14), where the Israelites are spoken of as already in Babylon.
>>
>>19088586
look man, Jesus wasn't a fake person. he is well written of in histories outside the bible, and its written that he did perform miracles like healing the sick, and such and such, claiming he isn't real is completely fallacious

and I like how you completely disregard that a book in Isiah mentioned Cyrus the Great BY NAME 150 years before he was born, and before he conquered Babylon.

Thus says the Lord to Cyrus His anointed,
Whom I have taken by the right hand,
To subdue nations before him
And [a]to loose the loins of kings;
To open doors before him so that gates will not be shut:

I also mentioned how a hindu scripture that mentions mohammad by name, and that he will commit many atrocities.

Bhavishya Purana

. Bhavishya Purana (Parva 3, Khand 3, Adhya 3, verses 5-6) that “An illiterate mleccha teacher will appear, Mahamada is his name, and he will give religion to his fifth-class companions.”

and this text was written in the 8th century.
>>
>>19088622
Note that 150 years before Cyrus the Great and in the 8th century, English wasn't known in the lands where these scriptures were written. English citations prove NOTHING at all. Original citations and there possible interpretations (there are often many in each single case) in translation to English may be a better reference.
>>
>>19088545
I pray your degerate ungrateful (laughably - Atheist) God hating, yet you foolishly act as you are your own pathetic and powerless little g God because you know your a degerate animal fukin monkey turd. I pray your living in a cardboard shanty town next to the river everyone poops and throws their trash in.... Like the parasitic scum you are; living in your own filth and too ignore realize it's a problem!
When the end comes White Males will rightfully dominate the civilized world we (Europe and America) made; beginning to end bitch. And little we we peckerwoods like you can tell Satan and all his little devil's just how smart you are(or well thought you were) Dip shit, your probably sub Saharan afrikant blaming America and whity for your stupidity and lazybones, meanwhile you possess the lowest IQ on The plane. Legally Retarded bah but we lowered the retardation threshold in the vein you might grow and become civil and cultured if we all PRETEND you aren't retarded actually decendent of monkeys like the Evil LIE ution bs.
For the record, since your unfamiliar with facts and truth; WHITES (general; EuropeanandAmericans) have avg IQ about a hundred, that's the average with a lot of lazy ignorant dead weight to carry.
Asians score #1 but only a few points. Afrokants and every 3rd world shit fuck place has essentially retards wallering in and eating and drinking their own shit piss water. White Europeans have built the world and everything in it. Deal with it. The dumbest American is still 2x better than you bitch.
ps; fu k 4chan, turned in to bunch of ignorant pre-recorded chumps with your faggoted verify your not a robot every fucking 5 seconds. Don't worry I won't be back this is no discussion it morons calling other people morons for asking questions and wanting to see with their own eyes Truth, not some bs CGI, COMPOSITE GRAINY MOCK UP NO SENSE. THAT PROVES NOTHING BUT IF YOU ALL TAKE THAT FOR TRUTH THEN YOUR DUM.A.F
>>
Yo dude, this ain't Starbucks. Your claims don't impress.

Your knowledge isn't worth anything here. Even if it shows you are still very young. Live life, and when you don't longer feel the need to ask questions, come back.
>>
>>19088683
Your posts are too over the top, make it a bit more believable next time.
>>
>>19088683
Sorry but this is a 18+ board, so please stop the teenage-rap and start over, as an adult if you want me to read your opinion. Otherwise, your sound has no punch fool.
>>
File: the cylinder.png (245KB, 1734x711px) Image search: [Google]
the cylinder.png
245KB, 1734x711px
>>19088622
8th century BC

>>19088599

this would obviously be wrong since it contradicts what the cylinder (the cylinder being written by cyrus) says

read the letter in the screep cap

bible verse Isaih 44-45

“It is I who says to the depth of the sea, ‘Be dried up!’
And I will make your rivers dry.
“It is I who says of Cyrus, ‘He is My shepherd!
And he will perform all My desire.’
And [x]he declares of Jerusalem, ‘She will be built,’
And of the temple, ‘[y]Your foundation will be laid.’”

“I have aroused him in righteousness
And I will make all his ways smooth;
He will build My city and will let My exiles go free,
Without any payment or reward,” says the Lord of hosts.

read the letter, and imagine how much gold and silver he gave each and every single Jew to go back to Jerusalem? why would he do that? the later chapters of Isaiah also talk about and condemn the child sacrifice that went on in northern Israel, which was a couple hundred years before babylonian captivity. Isaih was written before babylonian captivity, and Daniel was written during it, Daniel 4 is written by Nebuchadnezzar himself.

and like I said, Alexander the Great visited Jerusalem and recieved a discourse on Daniel 8

read over the chapter yourself, and understand it relates to the history of the nations from Babylon to Rome, (and rome still has not fallen)

the animals represents nations and empires, the ram with the 2 horns of the Ram which represents persia also represents the 2 races, one horn is greater than the other because we remember this as mostly a persion empire, despite the fact that half of it is was part of the Mede ethnicity, and his conquest spread from where the bible says he does, from Elam, he goes north, southward, and west, but can't get eastward into india.
>>
>>19088690
>tips fedora
>>
>>19088693
You do realize the style it is written in right? It did not literally happened. People don't talk like that. God would have know this kind of writing would backfire on him and it is clearly written after the event with an intend to scare ignorant people and controle them. Read some literature and how writers and speakers do use language, the more if they think it is important for countless other people.
>>
File: dan.png (64KB, 658x869px) Image search: [Google]
dan.png
64KB, 658x869px
>>19088599
the burden of proof may be on me, but the burden to understand it is on you, if you refuse to conceptualize the data, then I can't help you.

Daniel 8 is a comprehensive summary of eurasian history that coveres 400 years

5 And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.

this represents Alexander, he came from the west in Macedonia, and he SHATTERED the persian empire.

when the Great horn Shatters, it represents alexander's death, and the 4 "ones" that came from the great horn represents the 4 pieces his empire split into.

20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.

21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.

22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

and these aren't my conjectures of what the symbols mean, they do you the courtesy of telling you.

if you track these beasts in the bible killing each other, the directions they go from their starting points, you'll find it matches world history perfectly, and yes, there are historians that argue that "it fits so perfectly that daniel had to have been written after this part of world history happened" but it didn't.
>>
>>19088693
Gold means wisdom, silver means skills.

Do you even understand ancient writings or do you think you can read it like a box of milk?
No wonder you are confused, you do not understand the language they use.
>>
>>19088702
>God would have know this kind of writing would backfire on him
God knew people would reject his son as messiah

God sacrificed his son on a cross for mankind, and wrote about how in the old testament that HE KNOWS that the people would reject him, and crucify him. the rejection of Jesus Christ as messiah and King of the Jews, WAS PART OF THE PLAN.

you should really read the gospel of judas, it paints a picture that Christ asked Judas to betray him for 30 pieces of silver.

>Read some literature and how writers and speakers do use language, the more if they think it is important for countless other people.

read some literature on the advanced mathematical properties in the gematria of the bible.

I recommend looking into the Heptatic structure of the bible.
>>
>>19088711
> Fifty chargers of gold, and five hundred of silver; forty Thericlean cups of gold, and five hundred of silver; fifty basons of gold, and five hundred of silver; thirty vessels for pouring [the drink-offerings], and three hundred of silver; thirty vials of gold, and two thousand four hundred of silver; with a thousand other large vessels.

man, your statement is a non-statement, no wonder you think I'm confused.

>Do you even understand ancient writings or do you think you can read it like a box of milk?

oh please wise one, what makes you think Cyrus gave them wisdom and skills, instead of gold and silver cutlery for great wealth?
>>
>>19088718
Nope, waste of time. Classical philosophy reveals and teaches more then Christian circlejerking gossip.
>>
File: geocentric.gif (3MB, 3255x2402px) Image search: [Google]
geocentric.gif
3MB, 3255x2402px
>>19088735
I guess you do not have ears to hear, nor eyes to see.

aristole and plato both thought the earth was stationary, and the center of the universe. you're deceived down to your toenails, and don't even know the nature of the world you live on. oh great philosopher tell me, what is sin? where does the soul come from? and if God loves us, would he sacrifice himself for us like a parent does for their children.
>>
>>19088729
What good is gold or silver?
Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will eat forever.
Richness isn't physical. It's mental.
Even your bible teaches that.

But people with wisdom will harvest wealth. People with only money become unhappy.
>>
>>19088746
Again , don't look to philosophers for answers. They do not live your life. Ask them how to think, so you may find answers that apply to your situation.

You ask them money, I ask them to teach me to urn my own by asking how they got their money.
>>
>>19088748
people made gold and silver eating utensils and cutlery back in those days. Nebuchadnezzar made a SOLID GOLD STATUE of himself.

>What good is gold or silver?

its worth a lot of fucking money, and are of value world wide. and these items were given to them were used to rebuild their country.

> forty Thericlean cups of gold Fifty chargers of gold fifty basons of gold thirty vessels for pouring [the drink-offerings]

how does this equal wisdom, and how are these just not plates, dishes, and cups? please explain these deep hidden meanings to me, because I'm so simple I just don't understand it.

the western leg of rome went bankrupt because they traded ALL THEIR GOLD FOR SPICES. what good are spices?

you're a genuine moron and here's something you don't deserve to know, they're key components in electromagnetic technology.

>But people with wisdom will harvest wealth. People with only money become unhappy.

you're a fedora tipper, arent you?
>>
File: dont even know.gif (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dont even know.gif
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>19088735
>Classical philosophy reveals and teaches more then Christian circlejerking gossip.

>Again , don't look to philosophers for answers. They do not live your life. Ask them how to think, so you may find answers that apply to your situation.

>You ask them money, I ask them to teach me to urn my own by asking how they got their money.

ok, how am i asking anyone for material wealth?

and you sure as fucked dodged my questions.

like i stated, aristole and plato thought the earth was the center of the universe, and stationary, and you think the earth is flying through space, following the sun, and deliberately in a blind stance believe dirty jew lies like evolution, heliocentric cosmology, and etc etc. we basically live on different planets. I'm directly created by a God who sacrificed his son because I fucked up a LOT. and you're directly descended from apes.
>>
File: 1460687797805.gif (744KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
1460687797805.gif
744KB, 245x300px
>>19088759
I am not some simple ignorant fuck you toke me for.
>>
File: pope_koran3.gif (49KB, 258x300px) Image search: [Google]
pope_koran3.gif
49KB, 258x300px
>>19088780
well, you sure talk like it when your plebbit tier gifs.
>>
>>19088770
>aristole and plato thought the earth was the center of the universe, and stationary,

Again, you think the candy is in their answers. It's not. It lies in their way of reasoning. Their answers where wrong. Their way of understanding logical thinking is gold.

>ok, how am i asking anyone for material wealth?
It's okay dude, we are not of equal intellectual level. Maybe read some Greek philosophy or Roman history?
I catch you on the flipside . . .
>>
File: baller.jpg (60KB, 430x433px) Image search: [Google]
baller.jpg
60KB, 430x433px
>>19088791
>Again, you think the candy is in their answers.

this is idiotic, the first step to anything is to lay on a foundation, and one of these pillars is to figure out where you are, who you are, where you come from, and why you are here.

you can't accurately map what kind of world you live on, so you're going to be lost.

> Their answers where wrong.

they were actually right, it was because i revered these people as wise I looked into the whole geocentric cosmology.

>Their way of understanding logical thinking is gold.

well, if the way they thought is gold, then they would have had the intellectual honestly to put out correct answers, this is why pythagoras's theory never flew, the greeks were much smarter.

>It's okay dude, we are not of equal intellectual level. Maybe read some Greek philosophy or Roman history?

the greeks prided themselves on preserving the cultures they conquered. the romans prided themselves on destorying what empires they conquered.

lions exist in india, and africa, and are recorded to have existed all throughout the middle east and europe? guess who killed them all? the romans.

there's a free history lesson for you.

and yeah, you're right, we're not on the same intellectual level. you're millions of years behind.

bye then.
>>
File: 1456897889091.jpg (280KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1456897889091.jpg
280KB, 2048x2048px
>>19088817
>you can't accurately map what kind of world you live on
>they were actually right
So which one is it? Ancient civilisations with only limited knowledge of the world and no flight capabilities - right; modern civilisation with satellite footage - wrong?
You're a real comedian, aren't you?
>>
>>19088817
>lions exist in india, and africa, and are recorded to have existed all throughout the middle east and europe? guess who killed them all? the romans.
What is the lesson here?

Greek philosophy is the school of leadership, Roman history the school of combat.

But the greeks were right you say? Have you read Timaeus? It sounds like a flattard being proud of his knowledge, almost, but the difference is, well 2017. His reasoning however is spot on and a beauty.

But if you think I need to be right or somehow need to win this debate, you are wrong. Call me what you like, I'll be enjoying a beer with some friends, never doubting about my own satanic thinking. Trust nothing, question everything. Lies will show and truth is what you prefer to believe.
>>
Ask yourself how a spirit level works if you are living on a globe. If you live in the north pole then yes it will show flat. Anywhere else and you will never get a true reading.
>>
>>19087703
>What's calculated here, what are these numbers?
He's using the 8 inches per mile formula to calculate the distance the Earth's surface will dip as you move from a point. It's an approximation, of course, and I understand it is only accurate to about 100 miles.
>>
File: upside_down_2.png (2MB, 1665x1181px) Image search: [Google]
upside_down_2.png
2MB, 1665x1181px
>>19088917
>I've not understood gravitation
Gravitation works against the center of the earth. There is no "up" and "down" in space. That north is up is plain convention. They could have used south as up, then our world maps would look like pic related. They could have used any arbitrary point as up, but the axis of rotation makes the most sense here.

And yeah, I know that these words are wasted to flattards.
>>
File: all the myths.png (1MB, 1367x659px) Image search: [Google]
all the myths.png
1MB, 1367x659px
>>19088854
>What is the lesson here?

your brain is like eurasia+africa, and the lions are your brain cells, you're missing all the brain cells in the middle of your brain.

>But the greeks were right you say?
facetious, every single post you've ever tried to make is superficial.

and no, you aren't questioning everything, if you were you would understand the earth is stationary.

>>19088851
> Ancient civilisations with only limited knowledge of the world and no flight capabilities

>what are the nazca lines
>what is vimana

ancient civilizations weren't so backwards, and had full knowledge of the world. there are tobacco and cocaine plants found in tombs in egypt. world trade was VERY well established. and just a few thousand years ago people were able to live for hundreds, of years, these people went to school for DECADES.

you're a real comedian, arent you?

>modern civilisation with satellite footage - wrong?

yes, the implication to this school of thought is that "satellite" footage is all faked.

https://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/about/people/RSimmon.html

here's an interview with someone who works at nasa claiming that the image he made was a complete composite of CGI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA89iDq7PzE

here's a thought for you, if i took you out in a field, and told you your life depended on pointing out the planet mars, and name how many stars, and their names of the virgo constellation, could you do it? how many people in 100,000 could do it? because I ask, and I talk to people, and not a person in 1,000 has owned up to being able to do it.
>>
File: True Color Photo of Earth.jpg (2MB, 2750x2750px) Image search: [Google]
True Color Photo of Earth.jpg
2MB, 2750x2750px
>>19089061
For thousands of years, people could only see the world from the ground; at most, they could climb a mountain to see it from a higher elevation. Lines in the sand and a mythological flying palace don't change this.
And seriously, people were able to live for hundreds of years? You better be trolling.

>yes, the implication to this school of thought is that "satellite" footage is all faked.
I can't say anything other than those are retarded implications.

>here's an interview with someone who works at nasa claiming that the image he made was a complete composite of CGI
Yes, the Blue marble is a composite because satellites take photos of parts of the world which then have to be put together. And to make it look better for the public, he enhanced those composites. You can go to Google Maps and you'll see that you're also looking at stitched-up satellite footage.
We have full photos of Earth by now. Most satellites aren't at the appropriate height to take them, though.
>>
File: current.png (875KB, 1121x829px) Image search: [Google]
current.png
875KB, 1121x829px
>>19089113
>ble is a composite because satellites take photos of parts of the world which then have to be put together. And to make it look better for the public, he enhanced those composites. You can go to Google Maps and you'll see that you're also looking at stitched-up satellite footage.
>We have full photos of Earth by now. Most satellites aren't at the appropriate height to take them, though.

we actually don't your picture is photoshop, completely and utterly, also the picture from the apollo moon mission has well been proven fake.

What is the coolest thing you’ve ever done as part of your job at Goddard?

The last time anyone took a photograph from above low Earth orbit that showed an entire hemisphere (one side of a globe) was in 1972 during Apollo 17. NASA’s Earth Observing System (EOS) satellites were designed to give a check-up of Earth’s health. By 2002, we finally had enough data to make a snap shot of the entire Earth. So we did. The hard part was creating a flat map of the Earth’s surface with four months’ of satellite data. Reto Stockli, now at the Swiss Federal Office of Meteorology and Climatology, did much of this work. Then we wrapped the flat map around a ball. My part was integrating the surface, clouds, and oceans to match people’s expectations of how Earth looks from space. That ball became the famous Blue Marble.

I was happy with it but had no idea how widespread it would become. We never thought it would become an icon. I certainly never thought that I would become “Mr. Blue Marble.”

We have since updated the base maps by increasing the resolution and, for 2004, we made a series of monthly maps.

>By 2002, we finally had enough data to make a snap shot of the entire Earth. So we did. The hard part was creating a flat map of the Earth’s surface with four months’ of satellite data.

>Then we wrapped the flat map around a ball.

>flat map around a ball.

its almost like the earth is flat in the first place.
>>
File: 1491506109359.jpg (64KB, 498x489px) Image search: [Google]
1491506109359.jpg
64KB, 498x489px
>>19089113
>For thousands of years, people could only see the world from the ground; at most, they could climb a mountain to see it from a higher elevation. Lines in the sand and a mythological flying palace don't change this.

it doesn't change the fact that "curvature" follows a mathematical formula that is completely undemonstrative in the real world
https://dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=imperial

on a dark night you can see a light get match from 50 miles away from a height of 6 feet, when you can't see anything past 2.99 miles due to the fictioanl 1500 feet of curvature

>And seriously, people were able to live for hundreds of years? You better be trolling.

about 200 million years ago people used to live to be 100,000 years old, and no, I'm not trolling you.

>You can go to Google Maps

LOL ok.
>>
>>19089162
>provide non-composite photo
>I-it's photoshop!!1
Whatever you say, retard

>flat map around a ball
Yes, he took the photos made by satellites and put them together. And how exactly would photographs of Earth automatically have a shape? You think they were made with 3D cameras or something?
>>
>>19089172
>you can see a light match from 50 miles

Not from ground level you can't.

>200 million years ago

There weren't any humans. Or primates. Or mammals.
>>
File: which one is real.jpg (304KB, 770x549px) Image search: [Google]
which one is real.jpg
304KB, 770x549px
>>19089196
>says photo is non-photosop despite the fact EVERYTHING nasa releases is photoshop

lolok, what ever you say retard. operation Dominique's fishbowl

>Yes, he took the photos made by satellites and put them together. And how exactly would photographs of Earth automatically have a shape? You think they were made with 3D cameras or something?

>By 2002, we finally had enough data to make a snap shot of the entire Earth. So we did. The hard part was creating a flat map of the Earth’s surface with four months’ of satellite data.

if they had 4 months of satellite footage of things flying through space, wouldn't the original image in the first place be a ball? rather than a flat azimuth projection?
>>
>>19089162
>its almost like the earth is flat in the first place.
Right back to the initial question of this thread, that stil doesn't have a (non-retarded) answer.

Why? What's the damn point of hiding the facts and the truth?

It's the largest scale cover-up operation ever done in human history. There must be a reason.
>>
>>19089061
>What are the nazca lines

Drawings on the ground

>what is vimana

Imaginary flying palaces.

>Ancient civilizations weren't so backwards

They were pretty backwards

>tobacco and cocaine plants found in egypt

Nope.

>satellites are fake

This isn't a school of thought, it's an exercise in ignorance. Satellites are visible with the naked eye.

>mars and the stars of Virgo

Mars is pretty easy to find though can be easy to confuse for Jupiter. Finding Spica is easy enough, though there's not much else interesting in Virgo. Nor would I expect the average lay person to know or care. Why should they?
>>
File: 1491506416878.jpg (42KB, 720x356px) Image search: [Google]
1491506416878.jpg
42KB, 720x356px
>>19089198
>Not from ground level you can't.

I promise you that you can. and point set aside, you would need to be 1500 feet high to see it in the first place. which is ridiculous because you can do this experiment without even 4 foot difference in height from your eye level, to the match light, it just has to be a clear, and dark night. also pic related, you can not display curvature at any point.

and if the earth is an oblate spheroid, why doesnt your non-composite reflect it?

>There weren't any humans. Or primates. Or mammals.

ok, you're a genuine idiot, I bet you think that oil comes from dinosaur mush. Richard Leakey found a human skeleton that dates to about 200 million years, and there are human footprints that also date to 290 million years. pretty much everything you've ever been told is a lie.
>>
>>19089206
Some of those are composites but they're still all real photographs. The one at the upper left, for example, is a single photograph.

>Operation Dominque's Fishbowl

Operation Dominic and Operation Fishbowl were two different series of nuclear tests, and have nothing to do with any of this.

>if they had 4 months of satellite footage of things flying through space, wouldn't the original image in the first place be a ball?

That would depend on how close the Satellite is. Most satellites are close to the earth, and it doesn't fit inside a single camera frame. Thus they take several photographs and composite them together. Other satellite's are far away, and thus can fit the earth into a single picture. The one on the lower right of your image is a single picture from a satellite far away. The one on the upper right was taken with a normal camera from an astronaut from a lunar orbiter while they were still far away.
>>
>>19089162
Is he still living? Has some flat earther tried to contact him? Where are the questions? Where are his answers?

Or is this one of these prove-the-flat-earth tasks that flat earthers are too busy to do themselves, like basic math, journey to Antarctica, pendulum experiments, etc?
>>
>>19089206
Who said anything about NASA? That's the Japan Meteorological Agency's Himawari-8 satellite.
There's a lot of satellite footage out there but no photo that shows all continent on a flat plain.
>>
File: meta.png (10KB, 770x123px) Image search: [Google]
meta.png
10KB, 770x123px
>>19089212
these reasons are accurate, to keep you stupid, and stupider >>19080516 >>19083823

it hides the fact that you're a direct and deliberate creation of god, and crushes you on a spiritual level.

>>19089216
this entire post is fallacious ignorance.

nazca lines are drawings you can only see from the air

>imaginary flying palaces
>exactly what the ISS is as it sits in a swimming pool

>nope
well, you can say no, it doesn't change the fact cocaine and tobacco plants have been found in egypt.

>Satellites are visible with the naked eye.
if you tried to prove there are satellites orbiting the earth, you'll end up fruitless

>This isn't a school of thought, it's an exercise in ignorance.

this is what you're practicing in this post, you've never had an organic thought in your life, and everything from the holocaust to the entirety of human history is faked.

there is substantial evidence that a world swallowing flood, in every single ancient culture, and modern anthropology, archeology, and geologist deny it in order to push an agenda of self-interest, and self-protection through deceit.
>>
>>19089232
>I promise you that you can.

I promise you, you're lying. First off, you've confused kilometers with miles. A person can see a lit flame (one candela) at a range of 50 kilometers, not miles. And that's only provided it's not below the horizon.

And that's a limit of the human eye, so raising the elevation of the observers doesn't change it.

>If the earth is oblate spheroid, why can't you see it in pictures

Because the earth is only slightly oblate. It's almost a perfect sphere. If you had a scale model, you'd need sensitive instruments to notice its eccentricity.

>I bet you think oil is organic

Yes, and it's not a coincidence oil is only found it strata that comes from ancient seabed deposits. Doesn't surprise me you're into other goofy pseudoscience shit though. Probably into chemtrails and 9-11 trutherism too.

>Richard Leakey found a human skeleton that dates to 200 million years

No he didn't. He found a skeleton that was 1.6 million years old. And it wasn't human but Homo Ergaster.

>human footprints that date to 290 million years

No there aren't. Not only are they forgeries, they're really bad, obvious forgeries. Everything you repeat is a lie.
>>
File: clearly.jpg (17KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
clearly.jpg
17KB, 284x178px
>>19089268
the implication would be that all the space industries are in on it.

>There's a lot of satellite footage out there but no photo that shows all continent on a flat plain.

what is a fallacious argument.

>>19089237
I posted the source link to the interview, its on nasa's website.

>pendulum experiments

not reliable, they can fail to start rotating, or rotate the wrong way. pendulums unfortunately have nothing to do with motion of the earth, because there isn't any.

>Or is this one of these prove-the-flat-earth tasks that flat earthers are too busy to do themselves, like basic math,

its not entirely hard to disprove the curvature equation. which follows something that can not be demonstrated.
>>
>>19089232
How does the "sun behind island confirms no mirage"?

What's the logic there?
>>
>>19089292
The flat Earth story is a position with no arguments. You're making some quotes about the guy putting together satellite footage. I want to see a photo of the whole world on a flat plain as you claim it is.
>>
>>19089232
Why is this person measuring the distance from the Kauai airport to the northern tip of Oahu? Did they confuse north on the map for up?

If you measure from the airport to the mountains in the West of Oahu, you get about 80 miles.

Futhermore the airport has an elevation of 153 feet. Plugging this into a calculator you get a drop of only 2,500 feet. So yes, according to the round earth, you should be able to see the tops of the mountains of Oahu from Kauai airport.

Futhermore, notice how you only see the tops of the mountains, but the beaches are below the horizon.

Once again flat earthers debunk their own model.
>>
File: curv.jpg (254KB, 1600x806px) Image search: [Google]
curv.jpg
254KB, 1600x806px
>>19089284
>you've confused kilometers with miles.
you ignored the link where a script demonstrates curvature.

>A person can see a lit flame (one candela) at a range of 50 kilometers, not miles. And that's only provided it's not below the horizon.

your assumption doesn't even hold up to the curvature equation, you're an idiot. http://www.livescience.com/32111-how-far-away-is-the-horizon.html

On a clear day, you can see for miles and miles and miles.

The old saying turns out to be just about true. For a six-foot tall person, the horizon is a little more than 3 miles (5 km) away.

and i truly, truly pity you. this was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

>Yes, and it's not a coincidence oil is only found it strata that comes from ancient seabed deposits. Doesn't surprise me you're into other goofy pseudoscience shit though. Probably into chemtrails and 9-11 trutherism too.

oil is 83% carbon, and 17% hydrogen just about, it does not take millions and millions of years to develop this composite of materials, and the earth has natural processes to create this synthesis. I have no idea what this is, but I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with dinosaurs considering that the research that stated this was rockefellar funded

>No there aren't. Not only are they forgeries, they're really bad, obvious forgeries. Everything you repeat is a lie.

>No he didn't. He found a skeleton that was 1.6 million years old. And it wasn't human but Homo Ergaster.

there are 10s of thousands of big foot prints, its funny, an anthropologist won't question a ranger on any animal track, from bear, to deer, to wolf, but the second they talk about a big foot track all of the sudden the ranger has no idea what he's talking about, and the anthropologist attacks him for not knowing anything
you're the most intellectually dishonest person I'll ever meet.
>>
>>19089270
>you can only see them from the air

Or any of the hills surrounding the valley

>cocaine and tobacco plants have been found in egypt

They have not. There was a famous paper where they claimed samples from mummies tested positive for cocaine and tobacco, but they were false positives and have never been able to reproduce them.

>If you tried to prove there are satellites orbiting the earth you'll end up fruitless

I've seen them with my own two eyes.

>the holocaust is fake

Ah, see, just like I expected. Not just a kook, but a bigot.
>>
File: sad.png (198KB, 451x391px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
198KB, 451x391px
>>19089318
>Futhermore the airport has an elevation of 153 feet
the picture was done on a beach, meaning it was sea level at 0 feet.

>Why is this person measuring the distance from the Kauai airport to the northern tip of Oahu? Did they confuse north on the map for up?

you're real dumb, there's a black line where he measures one tip of the island to the other, there's even a little graph that says 89.48 miles as the distance of the line. the highest elevation of the island is 4000 feet.

intellectual, dishonestly.

you just proved how incapable of organic critical thinking you are. you had to create a 153 tall lie, and you shaved it off by another 300 feet.
>>
File: twistydick2.png (468KB, 645x442px) Image search: [Google]
twistydick2.png
468KB, 645x442px
>>19089340
oh man, paid shill on /x/ detected. fuck off shareblue.
>>
>>19089232
"Case closed"
Funny how eager flat earthers are to claim their statements are somehow definitive proof

So you can see Kauai from the main island? So what? Call me when you can see Hong Kong or San Francisco from Hawaii. Then you've got a flat earth.
>>
>>19089330
>you've ignored the link

No, the link presupposes that the match holder is at sea level and so is the viewer. If that were the case, you wouldn't be able to see the match.

In order to see a match at 30 miles, either the observer, the holder, or both need to be slightly elevated.

>on a clear day you can see for miles and miles

Yes, and the higher your elevation the more miles you can see. Because the earth is curved.

>oil is 83% carbon, and 17% hydrogen just about

This is like saying water is 89% oxygen and 11% hydrogen. Or the human body is 65% oxygen, 18% carbon, 10% hydrogen, and 3% nitrogen. It completely ignores the molecular make up of substances. You can't just mix elements together and create these things.

>Rockefeller

Ah yes, there's always got to be a secret evil millionaire involved somehow. How stupid.

>there are 10,000s big foot prints

All of them are fake. In fact the original guy who started making big foot prints back in the 40s admitted to the hoax on his death bed.

>an anthropologist won't question bear, deer, or wolf tracks

That's because bear, deer, and wolves actually exist.

>the most intellectually dishonest person I've ever met

Look in the mirror.
>>
>>19089367
hmm - I posted without refreshing and didn't see reply
>>
File: current (2).png (991KB, 1121x829px) Image search: [Google]
current (2).png
991KB, 1121x829px
>>19089367
if you had a powerful enough telescope, and a straight shot, you can.
>>
>>19089354
>done on a beach

No, the picture was taken from an airport, across a runaway, on a bluff overlooking the ocean and an elevation of 150 feet.

Do you really think engineers are stupid enough to build an airport next to the ocean at 0 feet elevation?

That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>19089379
How come australia is so long? It's not that long in real life.
>>
File: oil.png (8KB, 282x270px) Image search: [Google]
oil.png
8KB, 282x270px
>>19089375
>Ah yes, there's always got to be a secret evil millionaire involved somehow. How stupid.

paid shill.

>This is like saying water is 89% oxygen and 11% hydrogen. Or the human body is 65% oxygen, 18% carbon, 10% hydrogen, and 3% nitrogen. It completely ignores the molecular make up of substances. You can't just mix elements together and create these things.

>pic related

thats actually exactly how you make things, you take elements on the periodic table, and create things. earth does it all the time, it regularly separates 2 hydrogen atoms from 1 oxygen atom, and re-attaches it by the trilllions every second.

you couldn't even get H2O right.

>Yes, and the higher your elevation the more miles you can see. Because the earth is curved.

don't need to gain elevation to see further and further, you can just use a telescope device to enlarge the objects in the distance. and the fact you can apply this to see more than 50 miles means there's no curvature.

>All of them are fake. In fact the original guy who started making big foot prints back in the 40s admitted to the hoax on his death bed.

this misinformation, the kids that admitted to pranking the crop circles can't explain the radiation burns, and fresh beads of molted iron
>>
>>19089402
>thats actually exactly how you make things,

No, anon. If you put those elements into a pot, you don't get oil. If you put the above ingredients into a pot, you don't get a human.

>You didn't even get H2O right

Oxygen atoms weigh 16 times as much as a hydrogen atom. Maybe double check.

>you don't need to gain elevation

No, you do. In order to see more of Oahu from Kauai airport, you need to gain elevation. Pointing a telescope at Oahu doesn't make the beach come into view, it just makes the top above horizon look bigger.

This is a common flat earther lie.

>crop circles

Is there any stupid conspiracy theory that's so ridiculous you won't believe in it?
>>
File: 1479257979280.jpg (153KB, 682x954px) Image search: [Google]
1479257979280.jpg
153KB, 682x954px
>>19089385
it probably is. afterall the earth is "pear" shaped, and there isn't a single map thats accurate, don't you know greenland looks like its as big as africa?

>>19089383
I made a mistake, whoops, the point still stands.

you can see chicago from 50 miles away, you can see las vegas from 50 miles away, you can see new york from 50 miles away. you can see LA from 50 miles away. despite the fact the buildings that need to be that high in order to see over a 50 mile distance barely exist. with a good telescope you could probably see things from a low height from 75-100 miles away, and anything that "disappears" under the horizon, whether its half of it, or all of it, can always be brought back into full view, a point of convergence is not a point of curvature, and you can replicate a point of convergence at less than 50 yards.

>pic related
you can put a camera on the floor, and your lower half will disapear, but if you press the zoom button, your legs will be brought back into full view, the fact you can replicate this at 50 yards, or even 50 feet means you can do it across 500 miles with a powerful enough telescope.
>>
>>19089417
>Is there any stupid conspiracy theory that's so ridiculous you won't believe in it?

ok, explain to me why corn stalks are burned at 2000 degrees Fahrenheit, and why balls of iron show up in crop circles in a way that suggest they were molten, and dripping off a source. can you explain how some crop circles can be 200,000 square feet, why there are 10,000 of them documented across all 6 continents?

can you explain to me why 13 astronauts have attested that this planet is being visited by UFOs and extraterrestrial beings?

you're a paid shill, you're trying to call conspiracy theories stupid on a paranormal board? do you like your job anon?
>>
>some people actually believe that people believe the earth is flat and get extremely mad and argue for hours.

I just cannot understand how they are so retarded. The flat earthers have definitely won this meme
>>
>>19089436
>it probably is

No, it's considerbly smaller

>there isn't a single map that's accurate

No, globes are very accurate. Maps are inaccurate because you're taking a 3D object and projecting it on a 2d surface.

It's why the Mercator projection is so inaccurate. Also why the "flat earth map" is also inaccurate. These are all projections.

>there's a man disappearing in this photograph

Yes, because the field is curved.

>chicago skyline

Famous mirage. Notice you still can't see the base of the skyscrapers.

>good telescopes bring the base back into view

No, it doesn't.

>if you put a camera on the floor your lower half disappears

Nope.

>if you zoom in, the legs come back into view

No, all that happens is the top half gets larger.

Have you retards even ever tried this yourself? Or do you just believe everything you hear on youtube?

>ok, explain to me why corn stalks are burned at 2000 degrees Fahrenheit, and why balls of iron show up in crop circles in a way that suggest they were molten

Some prankster burned the crops and left iron balls lying around? It's hardly consistent with all crop circles.

>why are some crop circles bigger than others

Some pranksters are more inspired than others.
>>
>>19089436
lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soTkEOsp3VU
>>
File: circle.gif (375KB, 1609x954px) Image search: [Google]
circle.gif
375KB, 1609x954px
>>19089483
here'sa simple piece of logic

if the earth was curved, it would not RISE UP to meet you at eye level. it would eventually curve downwards, and away from you. simple concept.

>>19089479
>Famous mirage. Notice you still can't see the base of the skyscrapers.

you can with a powerful enough telescope

you would also see objects tilt away.

>Some prankster burned the crops and left iron balls lying around? It's hardly consistent with all crop circles.

man, its like you're trying to be a dumb paid shill

>Some pranksters are more inspired than others.

so people across all 6 continents were all inspired to make crop circles, and snow circles, and radiate the area with detectable nuclear energy? just riddle me that with a yes or a no.

>No, it doesn't.

it actually does, ,when a boat disappears under the horizon, you can bring it back into full view, including the bottom.
>>
File: tumblr_llj4t8gZ1e1qcoaceo1_500.gif (499KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_llj4t8gZ1e1qcoaceo1_500.gif
499KB, 500x220px
>>19089270
That image

Really an obsolete proof of how Christians are by far far the worst that could happen to Christianity. It's not science that is killing your religion, it is your stupidity that never fails to show the rest of humanity how dumb you become once you choose to fight for the savings of your dying God of all knowledge.
Ya'll seems to get even dumber by the day.

So please, do us a favor, filter humanity by trapping as much people as you can into your retarded believes and stay away from people who are into the Occult like your bible demands you to.

Thank you.

I hope jesus will come to pick you up real real soon.

You won't be missed.
>>
File: heresy.jpg (26KB, 230x346px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.jpg
26KB, 230x346px
>>19089535
Occult means hidden knowledge, the bible in itself is an occultic book, and quite frankly I'm more interested in physical immortality, walking on water, turning staffs into snakes, turning water into wine, and being able to summon meteors from heaven, stopping the sun, being able to command angels and demons, and being able to lift a mountain with my fingertip, or commanding it to fling itself into the ocean, or withering a fig tree with a command. also dying and coming back to life is pretty cool.

I'm not just a christian, I'm one of those gnostic christians. Most christians won't ever acknowledge the gnostics gospels as canon, but I do. I highly advice you read the gospel of thomas, the gospel of judas, and the gospel of mary magdalen, there isn't a single christian that would recommend these books to you, and most christians would tell you to avoid these books because they written by "unclean" spirits. in the gospel of thomas it talks about Christ's infancy where he makes 12 clay birds, and puts the breath of life into them and they come to life.

have you ever committed animal sacrifice? do you understand what a sophisticated ritual it is, and how dedicated+directed your purpose needs to be? and how many rules go into it? unironically enough these rules end up being the same, animal can not be without blemish, you can't break its bones, the animal has to be anti-social. and also unironically enough Christ met all the rules that are required of animal sacrifice.

the bible actually doesn't forbid occult knowledge, it forbids things like divination, astrology, and sorcery, but it encourages mysticism. which is inherently different.

take the mystic pill.
>>
>>19089568
So you are a Luciferian or at least freemason or satanist (TOO thinker myself). Why am I not surprised?

And yes, I took the pill. Still love it.
That is why I learned to test Christians. Are they into the true meaning of the bible, which on it's own is quite intellectual (like a Satanist can appreciate ), or are they afterall just blinded by big words they don't seem to understand and making them the biggest retards on this globe. Most are just retarded. An the others are well spoken, open minded and ... not into conspiracy-wasting-time nonsense. And then there are the freemasons, who of course, have the checkerboard / flat earth.
Do I care? Not really. I just like debates with intelligent people. But I will never defend a philosophy or idea to prevent me from losing some kind of mask. I am ready to totally flip my morals and point of view if it looks more fun to me. My pride is not my label or philosophy. My pride is my experience. And that is untouchable. For everyone.
Thread posts: 417
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.