[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ayy lmao

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: ayylmao.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
Why do people always say aliens are the stereotypical big eyes grey skin? For all we know, could Aliens not be things beyond our comprehension? Shit that would turn us mad if we looked at it?
>>
>>19080030

It's a meme. For all we know, ghosts are actually aliens with dimensional technology
>>
>>19080049
surely the idea of big eyes and gray skin has come from somewhere though?
>>
>>19080070
It's humans in the future
>>
>>19080070
Hollywood
>>
>>19080070
Media. If the Greys are real, they have to be robots or synthetic. They seem too weak to work their ships
>>
>>19080070
>>19080085
Alestair Crowley said demons look like this.
>>
>>19080081
man i wanna look like the pic in the future. shits hot
>>
Cuzzzz our body form is know to be a vessel capable of higher evolutionary functions. Therefore it's extremely likely that other highly evloved beings would likely be bipedal and at least have be able to interact with the world they way we are and able to allowing tool building and critical thinking. We are a mirror of our environment if a planet has water and the same physics as earth then it's extremly plausible that life will follow the same path.
>>
>>19080093
You really think strength is a factor for working a spaceship??
>>
>>19080178
You have to start somewhere. Grays are small and scrawny, how did they survive their planet let alone build a ship?
>>
File: 1489863715529.gif (2MB, 277x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489863715529.gif
2MB, 277x225px
>>19080030
Aliens could bring about World Peace with Hallucinogenic farts. We stick to what we already know because space is too big.
>>
>>19080185
maybe on their planet they were the only living thing? what if they dont even need to eat?? you're thinkin about them like they're an earthen creature.
>>
>>19080070
Golems
>>
>>19080205
>What if they don't even need to eat?

Are you seriously proposing that?
>>
>>19080188
>a shark in a fucking pool

my nightmares have become reality
>>
>>19080185
I think most people agree the greys have physically degenerated due to space travel and their original body type was only needed on their original homeworld. Say humans keep living for a few thousand more years we will definitely see changes in our physical appearance and structure and could easily begin to develop larger eyes and brains, the if we make it to space travel we will loose our muscular steenght due to lack of gravity. Look it up online on what future humans may look like. just take a look at how much we changed in appearance from homo erectus to how we look now. :)
>>
>>19080030
Hiding behind a few proxies so even if they can find me I'll be pretty safe. Can't do much to me anyway.

Small organism were actually discovered to be living in dunes in a location on mars. They're 0.70 cm in size and their three different body parts are three different shades of gray.
>>
>>19080275
Plzzz leak a lil more good sir. :) :)
>>
>>19080030
You like Lovecraft, yes?
>>
>>19080316
yup
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.