[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Lucid dreams thread/ Post your experiences with Lucid dreams.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

/Lucid dreams thread/
Post your experiences with Lucid dreams. Or suggest some exercises/tips to achieve it
>>
I have been trying to achieve this but i don't know how to. Most of the times i fall asleep then wake up but can't move or open my eyes, first times i was so fucking scared that i didn't had control of my body. After that i started to be in this state more nights frequently and now i have calm and feel less nervous when i am on it. But i dont know if it's possible to have Lucid dream in this situation. Anyone can explain better?
>>
I use to get them quite often, sometimes I choose to fly in them, most time it turns into something sexual real quick. It is just as people say you can control w/e you want, make up w/e you want, but the thing is you are in a dream conscious and have dream logic, so it's not as if you were in a cool virtual reality video game because the decisions you make are different then the ones you would normally make. which honestly makes it feel not that all significant.

I barely ever get them now adays but I chalk it up to all the weed I smoke, I get less dreams in general due to the weed, almost zero.

I still typically get dreams where I become aware that I'm in a dream.

My advice is definitely do not smoke weed if you want any lucid dreams, other then that I never really tried to get them and I also don't consider them that special, feels pretty cool a little bit after you wake up, sometimes I've had horrific nightmares where I felt trapped in my dream but other then that it's just another dream and not really that special desu.
>>
I'm happy because I got a double blowjob from my dream gf and another girl today. Dream gf never gives me shit besides kisses here and there.

I think she was trying to make up for the rest of the dream being a shit show. I need to get back in there because our side seems to be taking heavy losses.
>>
>>19079921
Is weed known to make you dream less? I never knew that. Might explain why I barely dream at all now. I used to SOMETIMES as a kid, and even then it was few and far between. But almost nothing now that I smoke.
>>
>>19081464
Most of my friends who still smoke a lot barely recall any dreams. Since I quit a couple years ago, I seem to have an experience or two every night.
>>
Any1 here got tipps for WBTB /WBTB in combination with MILD technique? i have been trying both for ~1week and only had 1-3 Non lucid Dreams per night.
>>
Had lucid dreams twice one ended in sleep paralysis.
First time I was young when it happened after some weeks of trying to force it. What I would do is get up early and smoke a cigarette (something to stimulate your brain) then go back to bed. This was done along with writing down my dreams.
At the time I didn't know I was dreaming then things kept on messing up. In my dream I was trying to get ready for work but the clock kept changing along with my bed sheets that's when I realised I was dreaming. Pretty much as soon as I realised this I freaked out and woke up. That experience wasn't bad.
The second time was much later in my life, only 3 years ago now. I had just stopped taking my antidepressants and stopped smoking weed. In my dream I was out with some guys from work and again things kept changing or messing up. For example I would try to put money in my pockets and it kept falling out. 3 times I thought I had woken up but I had went straight back in to another dream. The last dream I can't remember clearly, it was something to do with being in a car but when I woke up from that one I couldn't move. All I could do was move my eyes. I tried to shout for help (not sure why...I live myself) but I couldn't get any words out. After maybe a minute or so of this I started to come round. During the time I was paralysed everything seemed very strange and frightening even though I knew I was in my living room on the couch. I could see the TV was one but everything felt horrible in a very strange way.
That's my 2 experiences with it. One enjoyable and one not. Hell I was scared to go back to sleep after the second one.
From what I've read keeping a clear mind, when going to sleep concentrate on finding the moment where you switch from awake to sleep and write down everything in the morning.
Something of interest, many people will have one sleep paralysis event in there life usually as teen or young adult.
>>
>>19079811
I have lucid dreams all the time and if I do drugs in a dream I actually feel the high it would produce.

I just had a dream last night where I was hanging out with this girl and she proclaimed she was a vampire (obviously this is a very condensed version as we had a ton of interactions and conversations). Anyway, I finally seduced her as she was really reluctant but we didnt have sex instead I convinced her to convert me. So we made out and I could feel her hair as I was carressing her head and she bit into my neck (I know) however despite not having sex I still had an orgasm from her converting me (no it wasnt a wet dream, i just felt the stimulation of an orgasm without having to clean up). Then unfortunately I woke up right after to the sound of a door slamming, I walked around but couldnt figure out what made the noise. Oh well, it felt real and intense and I really do wish that had been my reality with her companionship although I suppose it was for some time. Still felt the bite a for a little bit after I woke up.
>>
>>19079811
I struggled with that shit for most of my teens and I just don´t get why you guys would want it. Feels terrible cause things go south in dreams extremely fast and then you just lie in your bed and beg for your brain to fucking wake up but it never does. Shit´s crazy yo.

But whatever if you want it, it´s simple.

Find the bodypart that is most uncomfortable for you to be too warm, for me it´s my thighs.
Keep them too warm while slowly falling asleep and boom, welcome to a fun ride in nightmareland.
>>
>>19083558
Oh yeah, also enjoy the jet engines screaming in your ears once you decide that you would prefer to not stay in whatever shithole you dreamt yourself into.

For real, I really believe you go somewhere else once you sleep.
>>
>>19081478
can confirm.
I would smoke the lettuce two/three times per week during highscool. During this time I was an avid-dreamer (lucid about 10 times/year). I would recall having less vivid dreams on the nights that I smoked weed.
>>
>>19083558
Long time lucid dreamer, It messed me up, I would go into REM sleep right when i fell asleep and start dreaming, could control everything for a while but that got out of hand and now i just let the dreams take me, but still control myself.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.