[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are NOT in a simulation. Even if we were, it would not matter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: 3D_Universe_2.jpg (455KB, 1200x610px) Image search: [Google]
3D_Universe_2.jpg
455KB, 1200x610px
On an analogue basis, is the human mind a turing complete machine of existence?
Turing complete means well; most computer languages are turing complete. So by a complex way or not, every single language can technically do everything every other one can do.
So, is the human mind turing complete? If it is not, this means it is physically impossible to comprehend or understand existence to an absolute degree.
Imagine the human mind as being a programming language, and existence as the computer.
If it is turing complete, all imagined possible abilities you can imagine can be created by one complex method or another, in addition to potential to absolutely understand existence, for it would allow one’s imagination infinite capacity to think ‘outside the box’. Effectively allowing one to simulate existence itself as if they are outside of it, by having intrinsic access to everything that it is.
Humans being unable to fully understand some aspects of existence, is not evidence that the human mind is not turing complete aka not capable of it.

Since batch, a pc windows language, is turing complete; I can technically code anything into it period that any other language can. In theory you could develop AI and even the theorized super ai of the future using that code. Because there are factors in that code that can be used either themselves, or in combination of others, that are analogues to normal functions of other languages.
Using loops, you can do the same things as async coding in javascript, for example.

SO. Do physical mechanisms within my mind allow me to have the potential to simulate existence and understand it internally? It doesn’t matter if it is considered too complex, it is a matter of possible and physical limits in this point.

cont.
>>
I believe it is turing complete; all aspects of existence, regardless of mechanism or lack of, or origin, are made of the ‘same thing’, intrinsically literally it is (probably) all the same no matter the configuration of existence being, by analogue alone, ‘separated into tiny pieces’.
In theory by this logic you could use pure computer code, almost any language, and with probably an infinite amount of time, create a program that upon activation does quite literally anything you programmed it to do; even a god code action, all of existence can access all of existence, taken literally, on all levels making physical distance meaningless. It serves to show that it isn’t that existence or our universe is a simulation; but that it is our foolishness in not realizing that we, and the computers we make, and the universe we’re in, is a natural eventuality in existence.

So it isn’t that existence is a simulation or acts like it, it is that simulation, or what we as humans limited understanding consider it to be. What we call a simulation, whether it is us creating it, or being in it, is not a simulation. It is mechanisms that are natural intrinsically, that we see and simplify as being a simulation, a hologram, and so on. Words are powerful, so please forget these words and see it more clearly for what it is. You can refer to certain aspects and analogues of existence as simulation, hologram, and so on. The only single aspect to calling this a simulation or hologram is the fact that it is at the base or nearly the base, waves. Up / down, 1 / 0, the same patterns everywhere with only slight alteration in an absolute sense, the spiral nature of that and such.
>>
So, if it IS indeed a ‘simulation’ by our weak standards, then wouldn’t that imply that outside of the simulation, information exists as something other than a wave function or even a string? And if you say no to that, then that contradicts calling it a simulation. A simulation is supposed to be composed of materials other than what it is simulating. But if our simulation is composed of the same exact materials and bits of existence as it’s parent simulation / universe, then what exactly is the difference really? Why even call one a simulation? It is very likely that once you make a simulation, you can NOT unmake it. You can delete the moment-to-moment version you see in front of you, but you’d have to also existentially destroy its past and create paradoxes to actually stop it from continuing to exist on it’s own.

So even if we are in a simulation in rick and morty, and rick breaks it; our specific moment to moment will cease, but we will continue to exist anyway, but more or less phased out of his reality.

Our existence is NOT a simulation. Free will DOES exist. But these are not black and white, nothing is. A simulation as we see it as, and foolishly label computers and universes into the same fucking pot with that part which is correct but for the wrong reasons, is simply a single event happening in existence, ours is two spheres or objects, grabbing onto each other in such a way to allow spinning and creation of gravity. All forces that exist are simply analogues of intrinsic events near the beginning. The more common the force, the more intrinsic it is. The force such as things even existing at all, is possibly the most intrinsic, by this idea.
>>
SO, a simulation is simply events that repeat. That is what it is in the most simplest of terms imaginable. Our universe is an infinite amount of events repeating, though it changes every iteration no matter what, and it does not repeat absolutely, only relatively. It takes the form of waves as a result of what created gravity. Gravity is simply contraction and expansion of an object, ie creates what we perceive as waves, although intrinsically it isn’t exactly something that looks identical to a smooth wave. Free will comes from the fact that the basest form of existence itself is uncertainty incarnate. So even with all the noise of existence and reality and our minds and everything appearing to be exactly absolutely causality based, there is always some tiny amount of random inside at the lowest level. This random, the effect becomes more noticeable over larger spans of time, an analogue to many things you could point out. It’s not exactly accurate to claim it’s 99% order 1% chaos, nor 50% order and 50% chaos, it is that these are actually one in the same effects, inseparable, affecting each other an infinite amount over time from different perspectives. SO, more complex, old, beings and consciousnesses have more uncertainty and random inside them, and their energy, making it more difficult for anothers energy to force its will, (all energy v energy interactions are open doors to each other as they are both made of the same things intrinsically, thus power really only comes from information complexity and confusion and amount. More energy is just more information, more ‘stuff’. Us seeing this as being in a computer, silly. It’s just you misunderstand the fact that it is impossible to create anything in existence that doesn’t already take on all aspects that currently exist in it. Computers only work how they do because that is how existence works.
>>
Emergent effects goes both ways. You can combine aspects to create a new one, but no aspect created can ever not have aspects of which it is made of. Computers have bits of random in the code. Quantum mechanics is based on probabilities because of the same reason. It’s the same analogue everywhere I look. The same pattern. The pattern of the relationship between order and chaos and how they appear, where, and why.
>>
>>19079606
I cannot tell with certainty that I did not create everything you just wrote. The words make sense to me and are in an order I can follow.

So? It is just more data. I have access to constant data. What was written in the OP is meaningless.

I am done with the trick of "human perception" and the rules and expectations we, as humans, are all born to. I am not playing this game anymore. I am a collection of cells that can cause physical change to the ball of mud I find myself on. THIS IS MY BALL OF MUD. My rules. I will seek my enjoyment of the surroundings for as long as they exist. Fuck everything else. Fuck the game. It is not real.
>>
>>19079653
That's actually an extremely objectively good way of going about living. Kudos Anon.
>>
>>19079600
Conceiving the Universe as a spaceship in which life forms are kept in a permanent locked-in state matches our observations. If there is a superintelligence, it seems reasonable to design the observable Universe the way we perceive it. The fact that we do exist means that the superintelligence depends somehow on our existence, maybe we are the only way the superintelligence has to store consciousness, maybe we are just data. The disturbing thought is that data is expendable, so for as long as we live we have the right to at least try to get free. Imagine a photon had consciousness, would you blame it if it wanted to kill you?
>>
File: dhMeAzK.gif (2MB, 357x296px) Image search: [Google]
dhMeAzK.gif
2MB, 357x296px
>>19079653
>>
>>19079764
Not an objectivist. Ann Rand and such... there is an implied cruelty to it. I am interested in only new and individually acquired and tested perspectives. I do not have a lot of use for human interaction beyond what is currently necessary for survival and entertainment.
>>
explain this then and why the world is like a tv signal or something like that and when you die you are exposed to another waves and so on ,so you cannot escape the pandora box
>>
>>19079798
i mean this millions of whatever they call this thing that you see all the time everywhere
>>
>>19079653
The game is enjoying the world you experience.
>>
>>19079813
I am participating as little as possible, which causes tremendous chaos, and working my way out. I know the way out intact... not dead
>>
>>19079798
Right. It's all the noise generated after what humans might call a practically infinite amount of time of all this wave stuff happening.

If you die as a human, lucky you! Your body was just a vessel and your core is still intact.
But if you die as a spirit, aka get killed or experience the heat death of your universe or another way, you wouldn't be able to call yourself alive anymore. It is true that some form of the interactions causing your consciousness would still be happening, but in practice that is not you being alive, awake, or anything really. For all intents and purposes you stop existing and its the same thing as when your body decomposes into dirt.

If you look at noise on a tv screen long enough, you'll notice vast and seemingly limitless different patterns your eyes will show you.

Yeah, from a spirits perspective, or rather anything not physical, existence is all these layers of this noise happening.

Did I answer your question at all how you wanted? Clarify further and I will if I haven't
>>
>>19079600

>Even if we were, it would not matter

That is the crux, ultimately.

Unless you think it does matter.

Depends on your perspective. :^)
>>
>>19079825
Those participating as little as possible are included as expected happenings of the game, so you are certainly causing zero chaos. Quite the opposite, your lack of entropy actually helps not harms it.

You'd have to like make your wave-function some nearly infinite obscenely large size to 'get out', so just become what you'd call a god, then become about a quatrillion times more powerful than that, and you're good.

(hint: beings you call gods produce energy that isn't jack shit compared to the entirety of existences energy. energy in this case merely being information; which doubles every moment in existence and has since time began)
>>
>>19079861
sorry, the second and third set of sentences were meant for >>19079798
>>
>>19079861
To say I am slightly more intelligent than you is the same as to say you are slightly smarter than my dog. Thank for your input though. I find it worthless.
>>
>>19080033
dude, you're doing a mixture of larping and actually being for real in your mentality. That's a really shitty combination. You're protected from being wrong, ever, in your mind.
>>
>>19080053
Guy is talking about vibrations and shit like he knows what I am on about. He is a mutt.

Also, you have a tripcode, so shut the fuck up
>>
>>19080071
If I had a tripcode, where is the code?? You resorting to that sort of way of typing, with saying "he" instead of "you", you're larping waaay too hard man. But ok, game is on. Yay pointless internet bullshit arguments.
>>
>>19080071
Also, I never once used the word vibrations, just so you know, as apparently you didn't see that. I have no interest in blanketing the entire thing with one word.
>>
>>19080077
AT is your trip... this is an anonymous board. If you want identity here, be unique and people will notice. You do not own your ideas here. They do not support you. No one cares who you are.
>>
>>19080104
Excuse me... wave function. Different name for the same observation and theory work. I am on a totally different path that has nothing to do with physical observations of this universe.
>>
>>19080104
It's just Namefagging. Not Tripfaggotry.
Tripcodes are the codes you get when registering a Users "name" to identifiy. Anybody can steal this guys ID though.
>>
>>19080104
I don't disagree, but it's my own choice when I decide to use a name. It's a name, not a trip, a trip is unique and lasting across threads. I don't disagree with any other points in this post.
>>19080119
It isn't even possible to be on a path that has nothing to do with physical observations. Physical observations include all of the spiritual world, so it's a moot point to appoint oneself to a pedestal. All are equal. That's some next level arrogance even I don't approach. More arrogance than having a trip. I hate using the word wave function too cause its so much more than that.
>>
>>19080137
Exactly. I don't want to use a tripcode, and mainly use namefag either in a rare case in a thread, or if I made the thread myself..which, correct me if I am wrong, but is this not the correct usage for it? I wonder, is discussing the validity of namefags existential in nature?
>>
Just fractals
>>
>>19079810
>>19080033
that dude its not me an thaks i appreciate your answers but what you call spirit is just a seconf body and you better find a way to make from the 2, 1 while you are alive

silly human slave you lack of uderstanding and you are very innocent and ingenous ,the world doesnt caree if you believe that doing whatever you call good is good like donating money, the lack of knowledge and understading mixed with all of the thousands of lies is what kills a person or rather confuse you and stay here at the will of those that know what the fuck is up in this place
>>
>>19080145
I'll have to remember to discuss fractals on the next thread. That's another big topic that's gonna be difficult to write out.
>>
>>19080157
Nope. has nothing to do with "spiritual" nonsense. Spiritualism exists as a mechanism for identifying the dangerously afraid.

OK... we agree on the name\trip thing. I use the wrong terms sometimes. Monkey language is increasingly worthless in my endeavor.
>>
>>19080200
I thought it was for identifying the dangerously unknown? Small change of wording, but still it matters friend.

Yo man, just go oobe sometime and come over to my place, I'm sure everything you're looking for you'll find. You'd be redpilled into a new level. This part of you that wishes to see physical beings as lower is the same mindset the higher beings tend to have and this view ultimately limits your own potential. Spirits couldn't exist without physical beings existing in the first place. By that I mean it is simply nature; physical is always the first steps of life; spiritual is the next. Either you're larping or you are legit and foolish.

I understand perfectly well the urge to look down on physical beings, but it's truly unfounded in existential scheme of things.
>>
>>19080176

>Fractals Vs waves

There you go i just have upgrade my binary code .
>>
>>19080224
Your perceptions of what I am saying are very far off.

Science, and the scientific method was my base for how I began understanding existence. I past that so long ago that even attempting to use linear language is very clumsy. I am not working on "spirit" or other RP stuff.

I am into thought that works at speeds that defies the existence of speed. Get me yet?
>>
File: IMG_4612.jpg (922KB, 1813x2111px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4612.jpg
922KB, 1813x2111px
>>19079609
>>
>>19079614
It's all based on what your definition of a simulation is. This is a lot of hot air Anon. No offense.
>>
>>19080261
I have sometimes a difficult time with when I'm speaking about such subjects because of that clumsyness you mentioned. But if you put work into it, you can make up for it for the most part with optimizing it all. Finding the right combinations of words.
I get you though. Maybe my perceptions of what you're saying are not off. Have you considered that it may be that if we both have the same issue with linear language blocks, then isn't it probable we misunderstand each other at once? You should give me an email or something.
>>19080284
One of my points was that it doesn't matter what you consider a simulation since even the simulation itself would be, without being able to stop it, bound by the rules of whatever universe or person making the simulation existed in. So even if we made a simulation here, it would follow the rules we tell it to, but at it's own 'tiny' level, it would follow our rules and the rules above us and so on. Does that explain a bit better Anon?
>>
>>19080284
that is paradoxically also worthless because your definitions would have also been constructed to suit the sim
>>
>>19080261
> speeds that defies the existence of speed
That's going into what defines the core attribute of speed, which is simply interaction itself relative to interactions around it. I get what you mean, but in more literal terms of what it actually means, you can in an analogue way accomplish going faster than what speed is, but in a real way, you really aren't, and are merely traversing above a certain threshhold.
I think its probably about how all 'waves' multiply and decrease in size and increase in speed each iteration creating 'time', and you're talking about manipulating it as such to dive into that rabbit hole, effectively you could create near-infinite time within a single instance, but if you were at that stage in your actual consciousness, you'd have no reason at all to be in a human vessel anymore.
>>
>>19080302
I get that you are at a point where you are still trying to communicate complexities with metaphor and allusion. I gave that up completely internally. I only use it externally for sake of communication, and I only communicate because very soon I won't anymore. I am having a little trouble letting go. Linear existence is a hard habit to just abandon.

Tell me how to contact you. You are worth talking to.
>>
>>19080317
Yeah, I don't. Time and distance are the same thing, and... the rest you gotta understand for yourself
>>
>>19079600
I's bes hollowgrams n shieet

Gimme dem simbucks
>>
>>19080336
If you use discord, join this server I own, it's a very small one, on purpose: https://discord.gg/Ss3yZS5
if you don't use it lemme know i'll give you an email.
Also, metaphors and allusions are great internal tools too. I study existence top-down. So, although it appears that I have difficulty with these more complex aspects, it's better to know the upper aspects, those give the secrets to 'power' as it's called. A lot of higher beings really really hate me, but can't do jack shit about me, to win against beings I don't fight them like they normally fight each other with some petty energy complexity exchange(tug of war of their bits of information trying to control each other), I surround them inside and out with vast size of single object energy, like a near infinite amount of times(like, think of two pieces being put together to make a perfect sphere, surrounding and crushing, but this is aside the energy creation I call infallible energy which is supposed to be a counter for if I somehow encounter a being with greater energy ability than myself, which I have yet to run into currently, though before I got this strong I met beings that were able to make me vomit just from touching me ugh) and, ok sorry i'm not as able to explain that as I am other things, I don't even entirely understand my own capabilities with energy, but I know that I refuse to allow anyone to be a threat to me or what I want to protect. Which is also ironic since I wanna protect all of existence, even the beings in it that don't like me.
>>
>>19080387
I will DL discord and check it out.

I am past threat stuff. I mean no one any harm. If someone gets hurt running into me, that is sorta their problem.
>>
>>19080387
Downloading now.

If you examine existence top down, you are trapped by the tools you use to measure.

Why not examine existence all at once, all that has ever been or will be all just THERE...Be. Not being. No time or distance or need to even see. No sensory input. No apparatus to judge that which just is. Absolute freedom in directions beyond measure... everywhere always and still somehow developing in something that is not time or space but also IS
>>
>>19080477
Dog man. When I say top down, I am also talking about before existence, too.
I call that 'layer' "the nothing". above that I call it "the unfathomable" and above that, one layer i am really not quite sure of if it's there or not, but almost must be, I for now call "the true nothing"

I call a collection of multiverses a beginning wave, inside the primordial black hole I call 'black void', which is inside of a larger space of seemingly random shapes mostly nothing moving I call the 'white void' Though I have the least visual information on this layer, but what I do know is true is that areas of existence which allow for interactions and even 'physics' are extremely rare.

So, all I mean is, don't assume too much on if I know about something or not.

Also, the idea of being everywhere always you can reach either by making your own 'wave' as large as the entirety of whatever local area you consider to be everywhere, probably black void, as this technique wouldn't work outside of it. at that point you just need sheer size or speed. In this reference traveling through infinite space in zero time is the same thing as how an electron could be anywhere and everywhere at once within the range of an atom. You'd be choosing 'where' to go even easier than typing in a calculator.
>>
>>19080523
It won't be a chess game unless one of us wants, so lets resign in advance and just chat
>>
/x/ is so fucking retarded
>>
namefag trying to make a name for himself by shitposting

..pls go
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.