[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Satan hate us so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5674.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5674.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
Why does Satan hate us so much?
>>
He doesn't. He changed his mind and likes us.
>>
>>19078891

Who? And who told you he did?

>a book written by jews

Oh...
>>
>>19078898
What would be the endgame of convincing goyim that a rebel angel hates humanity?
>>
>>19078891
He actually respects us more than God does. God just unceremoniously damns everyone and brings up a few to worship him. He's a numbers guy. He individually cares for no one. Lucifer on the other hand, individually targets everyone because he wants people to see God for the cosmic bureaucratic despot he is and turn away for callow coerced worship. Sure he's a dick and he's happy enough to flip over the chess board and take down as many as he possibly can. But I certainly have more regard for hatred than wanton negligence. Also there is no saying whether he actually believes he can win and is trying to overturn God's inhumane designs. At any rate he's still a dick because he's certainly Machiavellian. And lets bear in mind he's only as evil as the regime has made him.
>>
>>19078908

Following the wrong religion while a dark power fills them with shekels.
>>
>>19078891
He hates God, what he does to us isn't very personal really.
>>
>>19079691
>God doesn't care about individuals

Nigga all the hairs on your head are counted. Jesus makes it pretty clear that He watches out for everyone.

Unless you're not going off of Scripture, i.e. just making stuff up
>>
>>19078891
Who told you that. Sure it wasn't Satan.
Ask Satan...

Oh wait. ..

Kinda not working if HE DOES NOT REAL.
>>
>>19079952
A scientist observes bacteria in a petri dish. Doesn't mean he cares for it. If we want to know how much God cares, lets just look at the billions of predamned.
>>
>>19078898
Satan was only jealous in the Old Testament.
Jews didn't wrote the New one. Romans owe that honor.
Wasn't it Milton who thought it would be wise to say Satan hates humans?
Good old Milton. He basically made Satan the new hero. Didn't ment to, funny how an even fake Satan can still beat God at his own game.
>>
>>19079988
God is very out of touch with reality.
>>
>>19079691
>trying this hard to understand godly beings with a human mind

you can't. stop trying
>>
Lucifer loves humans for what they are. Which is why Satanism (theistic or not) celebrates human characteristics and desires without demonizing them

>>19079961
Satan is used as a metaphor, too
>>
>>19078891
He views us as weak and pathetic retards, which we are in comparison to him. The fact that God could favor us over him is an insult for him. To make it short, hubris.
>>
>>19080035
What else is there to go on? You might as well read the book upside down if there no understanding to come out of it.
>>
>>19078898
>>a book written by jews
>Still using this meme

Sigh. Shall I dump quotes from the Talmud and other Jewish scripture so that you may see what a book that is -actually- written by Jews is like?
>>
>>19080065
>You might as well read the book upside down

Maybe you're on to something here...
>>
He's the biggest faggot by definition ('the carrier of Light'? gimme a break you fucking diva), just like OP
>>
Hates God and we are made in his image
>>
>>19078891
Because God gave us Eternal Souls and we didn't even have to get Jobs. Just got to lay about in the Garden of Eden all day. Now we are eternal too.
>>
>>19079973
The scientist is not the bacteria in the petri dish

but god is the very thing he observes, god loves himself therefore he loves everything in existance

kind of a narcissist when you think about it
>>
>>19080194
So the people he's sending to hell are just God''s radiotherapy?
>>
File: Satan!!.jpg (224KB, 546x720px) Image search: [Google]
Satan!!.jpg
224KB, 546x720px
>>19078891
>>
>>19080162
you say this like having an eternal soul is a good thing.
>>
Heaven and hell is just what happens when you die, the afterlife has a end too and in the end both good and bad are returned to god

death is equal parts karma and being able to let go of all things earthly, it is purifying you of everything that was not god your ego your desires etc. simply because all of that was based in the physical body that is dead or dying

read the tibetan book of the dead

>So the people he's sending to hell are just God''s radiotherapy?

and i guess you can say that

death is something that happens to the physical, your brains interpretation of existance, have alot of negativity and darkness in your life and that will be the experience, have alot of positivity and ligth in your life and that will be the experience

no matter the experience the end result is always the same god is returned to god knowing all that you ever knew

I guess god does not like things abusing his gift of life
>>
>>19078891
He doesn't, Satan is more human than we'd like to admit. His mood and mindset changes just like ours. In short Satan is a deity plagued by having human emotions.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.