[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glitch in the matrix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: png-glitch-paeth.png (2MB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
png-glitch-paeth.png
2MB, 1280x854px
It's a personal, everyday-mode experience for which you have no explanation of that said experience.

Anyone got any stories to share or some that you have heard before?
>>
File: searching.jpg (659KB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
searching.jpg
659KB, 1698x1131px
>>19078718
two weeks ago I had a day and a half disappear from me then I woke up in a hospital with no memory or recollection of what happened

everyone was worried about me and a missings person report was filed and everything and I still have no clue what happened to me, it's still fresh so I'm still balancing wtf happened
>>
>>19078748
Do you remember anything that happened say... three days ago?
>>
>>19078752
of course I know what happened 3 days ago but what happened two weeks ago was sktechier when I look at my gps log and a gap between 7am-3pm happened where nothing was recorded
>>
>>19078763
There's a Damn log gap..?
Wtf man.
Anything on your cellphone/internet history?
>>
>>19078718
Here comes my latest glitch, happened some weeks ago(and shared it here a bit already) so it's still fresh.
>Be me with mah dog in the woods having a walk
>Find a dog that is exactly the same to mine.
>Ima volunteer in a dog care center so I have a microchip checker.
>Check her(it's a female, like mine) ID says it's my dog. Check my dog, says the same.
>Wtf.png
>Decide to pick her to mah car and bring her to teh animal care center.
>Had to stop because low gas, went to check teh cage where I had teh dogs, and mine was alone and fucking terrified.
>To this day my dog still doesn't want to return to our usual walking spot.
>>
>>19078851
How did thee dog react when you found it? Quiet? Confused? Etc.
>>
>>19078868
Cheerful, really cheerful.
Like she knew me.
>>
>>19078871
Well at least it wasn't upset...
>>
>>19078886
Nope... but it was weird af.
>>
File: EYYYYYY.jpg (54KB, 366x427px) Image search: [Google]
EYYYYYY.jpg
54KB, 366x427px
holy shit thats crazyyy girl
>>
File: glitch.jpg (133KB, 1274x649px) Image search: [Google]
glitch.jpg
133KB, 1274x649px
Many glitchs
Here is
One
On
N
>>
>>19078851
>mah
>teh
way to ensure that no one is ever going to read your story, you faggot
>>
Mostly visuals

Things speeding up, me accelerating and it looking like I'm going down a road but it's just the same, like a repeat until I am conscious of it

Stars falling out of the horizon at night
>>
>>19079264
I don't care if you don't read it, ya faggot. There are people that will do it(and have done it)
>>
>>19079264
I plan on making some YouTube videos on this subject
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.