[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death. Serious Death. I still dont get it why I'm not thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9145.jpg (83KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9145.jpg
83KB, 850x565px
Death. Serious Death. I still dont get it why I'm not thinking about this all the time. But today, its been bothering me. I've been recently living with my grandmother and I've been thinking that she's an old lady. Like 70+ and she's been limited to do some stuff. She still smiles but I wonder if she's ready to be taken. I love her and The feeling of powerless to control her life span is uncomfortable. And now that im 17. My parents are getting old and they'll be next that ill have to worry about. And I'll be next. I dont even know if im gonna have kids for them to take care of me. Death is always there and we have NO way of controlling it. I continue to wonder whens my end. Idk if it will be tomorrow or will i ever have time to finish this before i die. I mean, look around you! There's nothing in this world that could not kill you. I also wonder if we were given the chance to know when we will die, would you like to know? It won't change anything. It won't
>>
I'm going to save you a 3 day 200+ replies thread and give you the fact. Death is as natural as birth, embrace it.
>>
>>19078647
>I'm 17
there's your problem right there.
>>
>>19078694
Humans accessed eternal life technologies thousands of years earlier than now.
>>
>>19078721
Keep living in your delusions, you can't hide from death. He WILL come for you.
>>
File: _ultimate_waifu.jpg (6KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
_ultimate_waifu.jpg
6KB, 222x227px
WEEEEEE LOOOOVEEE DEATH. she is sooo cool, she the great transform cheif, life and death are 2 sides of the same coin you cant have one with the other, Death reaps so that life has more room to grow and expand to new levels
>>
I think its just brutal. Soldiers right now do not think of death when they fire their weapons. If they kill someone, they'd be happy that it was not them. But think about what that soldier killed. A guy who grew up with happy friends and families now fighting in a confuse war. He's probably planning to quit fighting but one piece of metal literally left his body and internal organs lifeless and workless. Every memory, everything that he saw, experience, felt, thought just disappeared. Just like that. Yea sure, you might be happy right now sitting on your computer and scrolling to someshit but what if you die seconds after reading some stuff or what if you die tomorrow. Would someone actually care? Or would they care because its the right thing to do.
>>
>>19078721
Everything dies at the end of time, why should you be any different?
>>
>>19080933
A smart man would realize that in the grand scheme of things we must not be that important.
>>
>>19078713
Get banned son
>>
>>19081697
I believe we are a, "meta" creature. We are able to access eternal life technologies. We can compete with the best of the other creatures of the universe.
>>
>>19080933
And? What's your point here? Basically a lot of common shit. What if this, what if that, what if what if what if. Who gives a shit? You're making death seem so complicated and deep when it's so fucking simple.

Yes someone is getting raped at this second and tortured. The world is cruel, life is cruel. What the fuck are you trying to say here
>>
>>19078721
>eternal life technologies

Are written in your DNA. Everything you seek is within, Anon.
>>
File: S1.png (3MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
S1.png
3MB, 2560x1600px
>>19078647

Your life is given to you to live, Anon... Do you do it fear or love? The choice is easy, make it.
>>
>>19082108
Thank you, Anon.
I do believe humans are the very kind of creatures which would access eternal life technologies by what we do since of our bodies.interacting with humans, creatures, and things.
>>
Will immortality through technology helps us tho?
>>
>not having faith that you will never get old/get disease

It's not hard people, you just have to believe... Also, eating cannabis is another path to immortality...
>>
>>19082226
Only in that it will help spread the message of the God inside you...
>>
>>19082507
The tree of life will reign on Earth (Heaven) once more...
>>
>>19082507

It's harder with a smaller sphere of knowledge... Help others build upon the foundation of what they and you know as universal truth. Together, seek the right answers and they will be given... Walk in truth and the straight and narrow path will emerge...
>>
>>19082213

Humans are capable of every kindness and every darkness known... The overwhelming majority walks in the shadows of their own ignorance of God manifest in themselves. God knows both dark and light, fear and love. The seed of God inside us does, too... The seed of God in us bears either sweet and fulfilling fruit or instantiating and sour fruit... Where do your thoughts dwell? It is us who must freely choose light over dark, and love over fear... No one can make these choices for us. Be a beacon light and joy and a comfort to others and watch how your stores fill and lives change around you...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.