[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /x/, how do we kill God?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 30

Okay /x/, how do we kill God?
>>
Seriously? He died like 2 years ago. There's a new God coming soon.
>>
>>19078169
Alright, so how do we kill that one?
>>
>>19078177
You don't. That one lives forever. You're better off being friends with her.
>>
>>19078167
honestly Op, i don't know
>>
>>19078167
You mean the psychopath currently posing as God? Easy. Stop giving it attention. Have nothing to do with any of its followers, live your own life, and let the problem solve itself.
>>
>>19078180
I don't buy it. If something can exist, it can cease existing.
>>19078185
If they're only posing, who is the true God of all this?
>>
Depends on what you believe, If there are indeed more than one god out there, Are we able to give them power by worshipping them to kill jewish sky god? Are gods of old still alive?

So what if gods do get their power from humans worshipping them, If every one stops do they fade away to nothing? Can they be brought back or rebirthed? Can a new god be made?
Im not saying i believe in any of that, Just food for thought.
>>
>>19078200
Depends on your definition of God doesn't it? If your idea of god is a loving parental figure, whatever creature is in power right now definitely isn't it. He literally had his own son get nailed to a cross and forsook him as he hung on it dying an agonizing death, all for a bunch of Jews who just took the religion Christ founded and used it to further their control of the planet.
>>
>>19078201
That's an interesting way to look at it. I never thought of it like that. I always figured that gods maintained their powers no matter what humans do.
>>
>>19078167
You don't. Just don't attack believers with harsh language, it will make them believe God has enemies.
Just expose how dumb and useless Christianity and the bible are. Be kind to those who need it and show you are stronger and wiser whilst having no need at all for such ignorant believes. Us grown language so they too can see you are not just a kid mad at Christianity but also a human who started to use intelligence and see how retarded the bible is. Called Christian mental ill and show them the compassion for that as you would show someone who is dying. That will hurt them, and hopefully start them to finally think. The kindness will set them off guard. And then let it go. Just like a dog, they will realize they have not even the power to get you angry anymore. At that point, you won
>>
>>19078167

Divorce yourself of artificial morality reliant upon an ultimate authoritarian figure, and create for yourself a new morality based on your own experiences, common sense, and capacity.
>>
>>19078201
Gods literally only have power and existence because people believe in them. Show me a god with no believers. You can't. You know what that means? They're not fucking real. A rock is there whether I believe in it or not. A god ceases to exist the moment people stop believing in them meaning they only exist in the mind, like a mental illness.
>>
>>19078210
First like i said i don't believe in this but, Let's say at one point alot of the gods of old were real and who knows maybe a power struggle came to be. The major religions of today might have just been alot better at pushing their propaganda. A " Fuck those false gods, I'm the real deal baby. Worship me" if you will.
Slowly gaining more power while taking away the power from the others.
>>
File: YouHaveAutism.gif (2MB, 304x202px) Image search: [Google]
YouHaveAutism.gif
2MB, 304x202px
>>19078167
Oh look, it's this thread again. You can't kill an infinite being you stupid faggot.
>Sage sage sagity sage
>>
>>19078209
A.) You fundamentally misunderstand Christ's crucifixion and I highly encourage you to stop regurgitating bullshit if you don't know what you're talking about.
B.) You have neither the patience nor the perspective of God, so I'd highly encourage you to show a little more humility.
>>
>>19078226
I'm more with you on this, I just find it neat to think about.
>>
>>19078239
I think we can.
>>
>>19078241

>fundamentally misunderstand Christ's crucifixion

No, that's just about right. God was forced to kill himself for us just because he had set up the world in such a way that we would eventually sin. The Crucifixion is the very definition of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

>neither the patience nor the perspective of God

Nor do you have the wisdom to make accurate statements about the capacities of an almighty being, anon. Maybe you should take your own advice?
>>
File: Infinite MAD.png (162KB, 342x312px) Image search: [Google]
Infinite MAD.png
162KB, 342x312px
>>19078245
Your thoughts don't matter. If got was mortal, he'd already be dead. And why the FUCKING FUCK DO YOU EXPECT ANY REAL ANSWERS TO THE QUESTION IF THEY'RE THE SAME AVERY FUCKING TIME THIS POST IS MADE?
>>
>>19078241
What exactly do I misunderstand about it? It literally accomplished nothing. You see some virtue in having good people die for the sins of evil? So then what's left in a world like that? Just evil people and the corpses of good people? Humility my ass. The entire teaching of Christianity is to make other people die for your sins. Is it any wonder that the world is as fucked up as it is with teachings like that?
>>
>>19078220
>dumb
>useless
>ignorant
>retarded
Oh dear. This anon has truly lost his mind. It's a shame, really. That a person can lose complete control of himself, be so prideful that he would even dream of uttering such things, and shatter his virtue in the process. Oh well, I suppose. I hope he someday gets the help he desperately needs.
>>
>>19078167
you dont. you never actually have a chance to . it only interacts with this world by proxie. multiple religions even ones no longer practiced hint at this

greek mythology most of the gods are on top of a mountain and rarely venture down to sea level and never seem to do it all at the same time

the god of the bible vanishes in the new testament almost completely working through jesus so as to not give the jews a chance to do that vodo curse on him like in the old testament they threatened to. if you dont know what im talking about you didnt read the book

in budhism beings exist on different planes of existence and thus the you shitposting on /x/ will never face a god. desegregation of the multiverse isnt a thing in budhism
>>
>>19078200
>>
File: Lost.gif (2MB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
Lost.gif
2MB, 245x180px
>>
>>19078241
>show a little more humility.
Take your own advice kid. Acting touch on the internet aint gonna get you anywhere in the eyes of god.
>>
>>19078281
tough*
>>
>>19078253
lol. *eyeroll*
>>19078260
>The entire teaching of Christianity is to make other people die for your sins.
wew lad. That's a new one. Keep going, tell me more. It's been a long time since I've seen a bigger dipshit retard.
>>
>>19078290
You better be saging this autism
>>
>>19078290
Well, I don't see you dying on the cross. You just had Christ do it for you didn't ya? Looks like the Church taught you well. :)
>>
>>19078281
Acting tough? Uh oh, I disagreed with you so now I must be some tough guy ready to rumble? Jesus, put your big boy undies on, kiddo.
>>
>>19078290
Oh look, a sheep that strayed from the herd. Guess he needs Jesus to come save him again lol.
>>
>>19078290
>*eyeroll*

You lost me. I was gonna go along with it, but you're trying too hard.
>>
>>19078300
You put on a self-righteous prick attitude and then tell the guy to show humility. Oh the irony. It hurts!
>>
>>19078290
eyeroll? what are you? literally homosexual?
>>
>>19078295
>autism
hahaha. Oh gosh, someone is defending Christianity on /x/?! How dare he?!
>>19078297
>implying Christ was just a regular guy like me and if I went and died on a cross it'd be the same thing
wew. This is gold. Keep it coming, bud. Tell me more.
>>
>>19078301
>>19078304
>>19078311
>>19078321
Uh oh, they're all ganging up on me. What ever shall I do?!
lol.
>implying I'm the "sheep"
>>
>>19078322
Well, if you died for your own sins, it might take a little of the burden of Christ. Of course, you'd actually have to love him to want to do that, but I have a feeling that's not the case. You are content to just have him die for you am I right? I have more respect for a fucking aloha snackbar than I do for spineless cowards like you.
>>
>>19078322
And I pray that if there is such a thing as God, he sees how utterly fake your "love" for your savior is. You are just using him to take all the consequences of your guilt and shame in your place. Making an innocent man take the sentence for your crimes. That is the essence of your being isn't it? Utter filth.
>>
>>19078167
>hurr how do we kill gravity.

You can't heretic
>>
>>19078167
Forget him. God is a being born from human minds. If there are no humans left believing in him, then he will die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxiLUEgN6vQ
>>
>>19078336
lol. Dude is this what you actually believe about Christianity? Please tell me more? Don't stop. Please? I really, really want to read this. lol.
>>
>>19078344
Wow. Have you people ever studied a single Word of the Lord or are you just making this all up as you go? I mean, honestly, you can't be this stupid, right? Like, you're intentionally being this obtuse for an effect, right?
>>
>>19078349
Don't need to believe it. I KNOW it. Just look at your smug prick responses. That is the mentality of the average Christian and it should serve as a warning to stay very far away for anyone reading this. People like this are the most self-righteous, arrogant, hypocrites you will ever meet and it is impossible to reason with them because they will simply transfer the blame or guilt onto you. That is their main tool for controlling people. Just look at this guy's attitude. You wouldn't want to be anywhere near a guy like this, let alone die on the cross for him.
>>
>>19078365
lol. Yes, you go tell this "smug prick" more about what he and his religion are and what he believes. What a smug asshole. Ugh, he's just so smug. Totally wouldn't want to be around him. Tell me more about what a smug asshole he is and how much I shouldn't want to be around him because he believes something different than you.
>impossible to reason
Translation: "waaaaaaaaaah, mommy he's not listening to what I'm telling him!!! He won't listen! You said he had to listen! /x/ is my space to spew my bullshit, Mom! He won't REASON!"
>>
>>19078405
wow gettin a little emotional there arent we? so why dont you share with the class what you actually believe since you're so triggered by what he said?
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>19078167
you can't, there will always be an infinitely higher god
>>
>>19078405
Real Christians don't even use 4chan. methinks what we have here is a common troll.
>>
File: tipping-intensifies.gif (141KB, 287x344px) Image search: [Google]
tipping-intensifies.gif
141KB, 287x344px
This thread
>>
>>19078416
lol. Nah. You should read about Christianity, though. It's pretty cool. Try starting with the Bible, particularly the NT, and go on from there. Start with John. You /x/ guys will like him.
>Real Christians don't even use 4chan.
hahaha um wut?
Now you're just embarrassing yourself. Just stop.
>>
Step 1: Kryptonite spear
>>
>>19078167
Well, he doesn't exist to begin with, so mission accomplished, I guess. Other than that, purging it from humanity's collective memory.
>>
Destroy the faith in and memory of a god, destroy the god.
>>
>>19078479
WHYDIDYOUSAYTHATNAME
>>
>>19078634
If you forget about nuclear forces, does radiation stop existing? Kek.
>>
>>19078167
You cannot kill me.
I cannot be killed.
>>
File: IMG_1698.jpg (27KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1698.jpg
27KB, 233x217px
>>19078167
Hello Satan.
>>
>>19078714
Deicide is so first century.
>>
>>19078180
>You're better off being friends with her.

Off to a great start I see.
>>
If you kill the one who created it all you will vanish as well, do you still want to kill Her?
>>
>>19078167
Kys. Seriously
>>
>>19078261
Lost my mind? All because I do not have the respect for a way of living some organization demands me too?
If that is you level of thinking. .. I don't need to take you serious.
>>
>>19078747
CanConfirm
God is not an entity.
God is Existence you Cow. Everything, in all of Existence is God. Satan could be said to be the same, however there is a difference, and that is Good and Evil.
This one, i tagged is correct.
By killing yourself you would end your Existence (and kill your God), thus accomplishing your goal.
Suicide is never the answer though.
Dont be lazy.
>>
>>19078167
That's probably His favorite joke.
>>
>>19078167
I tried it once. It's not as easy as it sounds.

0/8 not even worth the effort if you ask me.
>>
>>19078861
>Lost my mind? All because I do not have the respect for a way of living some organization demands me too?
>If that is you level of thinking. .. I don't need to take you serious.
What? I'm just being kind to those who need it. I'm trying to show you I'm stronger and wiser whilst having no need for your ignorant beliefs. I was just acknowledging you're mentally ill and showing you the same compassion as someone who is dying and dead inside. I genuinely hope you finally start to think. God bless you, anon.
>>
>>19078200
>If something can exist, it can cease existing.

Well, except for energy and matter; which is just energy slowed down to a tangible state.
>>
File: ytho.jpg (865KB, 1813x2111px) Image search: [Google]
ytho.jpg
865KB, 1813x2111px
Seriously though, why would you want to do that?
>>
>>19078226
Ehhhhh, most of the old gods are still around in some capacity or another; they're just mostly impotent. There are people that still revere these ancient deities, but the follower base is so thin that they barely have any power at all.
>>
>>19078347

Though with sufficiently advanced technology we can bend gravity to our will.

I wonder if we could do the same to a deity.
>>
>>19078734
Everyone assuming the creator of the universe is a particular sex. Kek.
>>
File: 8-April-Cancer-Research-Lead_0.jpg (209KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8-April-Cancer-Research-Lead_0.jpg
209KB, 1280x720px
>>19078167
realize, what do we do to cancer cells when we find out their intent to kill us?
>>
>>19078167
Seems to me there is not yet a God. You should try to access eternal life technologies, and you should force all humans live.
>>
>>19079123
>eternal life technologies

The fuck is that?
>>
This is an easy one.
It depends actually on what scale of power you talk about when saying god.
Do you mean what appears to be infinite energy creation, destruction, and manipulation capabilities? Alright, since said being would still be bound to the rules of which makes it able to exist, the simple way would be to purposely add enough energy to their own, which if their energy levels are already at relative infinity, this would force their energy levels to reach a point where they phase out of a level of existence, into a super-infinite vacuum.

Essentially it would be like destroying a star by giving it more mass and making it interact-able with its parent universe; ie the extreme vacuum pressure basically ripping it apart and turning it into something it wasn't before.

The god would either be permanently locked out of this existence, or utterly ripped apart / spaghettified in a manner that using a black hole as an analogue isn't adequate.

Technically you could force the same effect upon them by adding a small but extremely dense space of energy to their own.
>>
File: facepalm.gif-c200.gif (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.gif-c200.gif
10KB, 200x200px
>>19079123
My Lain... you keep reaching new levels of autism Kyle.
>Pic related
>>19079141
He's a retarded moron, siriusly.
>>
>>19079119
so you say we need chemo therapy for killing god?

what if it only makes god metastasise?
>>
File: 1496049596417.jpg (40KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1496049596417.jpg
40KB, 500x382px
You guys don't get it...
I'll give you a hint.

How do you kill an idea?
>>
>>19079196
>How do you kill an idea?
You ignore it.
>>
>>19079199
Close, close.
But no, the idea is still there.
>>
>>19079018
Well then. Very kind of you. But you seems to have the illusion I follow a believe system. I don't. You might think God is a person, who could talk to, but other people think it is useless. That does not mean they have another believe, they just don't share your believes. Nevertheless, it is pretty odd for you or anyone to have such a believe. Other then hope and stories told on family parties, on what facts are your believes based? Or care to share what it is you believe?
>>
>>19079196
you kill those with the idea
but that's fucked up
>>
File: 1463858547783.png (330KB, 860x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1463858547783.png
330KB, 860x1054px
>>19079324
Wrong. >>19079199 was much close to the correct answer than you.
>If you kill the people following the idea then it gets stronger.
>>
>>19079232
>You don't. Just don't attack believers with harsh language, it will make them believe God has enemies.
>Just expose how dumb and useless Christianity and the bible are. Be kind to those who need it and show you are stronger and wiser whilst having no need at all for such ignorant believes. Us grown language so they too can see you are not just a kid mad at Christianity but also a human who started to use intelligence and see how retarded the bible is. Called Christian mental ill and show them the compassion for that as you would show someone who is dying. That will hurt them, and hopefully start them to finally think. The kindness will set them off guard. And then let it go. Just like a dog, they will realize they have not even the power to get you angry anymore. At that point, you won
That is what you wrote. I think what you think is dumb. I think what you think is useless. I think what you think is ignorant.
>Well then. Very kind of you. But you seems to have the illusion I follow a believe system. I don't. You might think God is a person, who could talk to, but other people think it is useless. That does not mean they have another believe, they just don't share your believes. Nevertheless, it is pretty odd for you or anyone to have such a believe. Other then hope and stories told on family parties, on what facts are your believes based? Or care to share what it is you believe?
What do you care what I think? You think my belief is dumb, useless, and ignorant. I think your belief that my belief is dumb, useless, and ignorant, is dumb, useless, and ignorant. Further, if you have no beliefs, how could you believe my belief is dumb, useless, and ignorant. That is a belief in itself. And if you truly held no belief, why would you want to influence mine? I don't care you have no beliefs. I do care when you call me dumb, useless, and ignorant for having a belief. Why do you care what I believe at all? Just let it go...
>>
>>19079141
Eternal life technologies are technologies to force: dodging, harming, preventing, and surviving.
These events are humans, creatures, and things positioned closer or farther of humans, creatures, and things.

Technologies of dodging might be robots moving you out of the way of a bullet. These technologies also might be forced muscle flexing (mind control) to be away from the trajectory of a bullet.

Technologies of harming might be bullets or lasers hitting a human who will shoot you with a bullet.

Technologies of preventing might be an other way to say technologies of dodging or harming...though preventing is also forcing that dangerous situations never happen.

Some technologies of surviving are instant regrowth of missing body and old brains placed into heads of young clone bodies. The young cloned bodies might have only aged several years; old humans looking like children.

>>19079162
Now what do you think?
>>
>>19079334
The best answer is you have a better idea which people will believe rather than the other idea.
>>
>>19078167
Okay ants, how do we kill the sun?
>>
>>19079359
Okay Archaeomorpha, how do we kill Euler's totient function?
>>
>>19079072
OP didn't get his way
>>
File: huh.png (897KB, 1282x539px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
897KB, 1282x539px
Ever heard
Of enternal
Immortality
Life technology
I thoth not
It's a story
Kyle would tell
You
>>
>>19079340
I'm assuming such technology is only in the hands of the Illuminati and other shadow world elites?
>>
Consciousness is a constant force you will never stop feeling we cannot die sorry. And even if you did you would never experience it.
>>
File: evil-lain (1).png (771KB, 1520x855px) Image search: [Google]
evil-lain (1).png
771KB, 1520x855px
>>19079348
Not even close.
Ideas aren't killed by other ideas, they mutate.

Stay in your shitty Eternal Life tech, you autistic chicano.
>>
>>19079382
The technology is mostly in the hands of ancient breakaway human civilizations and the most ancient humans who have the longest eternal life program with the deepest machines.

The richest humans still currently only have brain preservation technology which is good enough for them to be preserved, kept, stored, for thousands of years. Anyone who is accessing the technology of instant regrowth of body or old brains placed into the heads of young clones is involved of a system of affecting and predicting the program and positions of machines of the ancient humans who have the longest eternal life program.

This is the ultimate capital of humans accessing eternal life technologies: actions which result of predictability of the positions of humans, creatures, and things; actions which result of predictability program of the oldest eternal life program.
>>
File: paris.jpg (19KB, 844x384px) Image search: [Google]
paris.jpg
19KB, 844x384px
>>19079441
You know
The definition of
Insanity right?
Repeating the same word salad
Every day
Hoping to pierce
The veil o
Mystry
Mystry o mystry
O my
Maybe you should
Try leaving
Paris
>>
File: rws.gif (461KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
rws.gif
461KB, 300x169px
>>19079441

That sounds absolutely batshit insane, dude. It sounds just as stupid as hollow Earth theories.
>>
Word Salad Intensifies. This thread is a trash fire of autism.
>>
File: moses5.png (1MB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
moses5.png
1MB, 1280x773px
>>19078226
>Gods literally only have power and existence because people believe in them. Show me a god with no believers.

I'll show you a god where most of its prophets and servants are completely unaware...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=najju4SkdY4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caNDFKfauSk
>>
>>19079336
You have an opinion, just like I do.
I like that.
Why should I care?
I don't really care for you. You made a choice, and that is your freedom. Embrace it, by all means (the freedom).
What I do care about is youth which seems to be searching and get sucked in religion. Why do I care? Because those religions waste time and keep coming up with 'end times' , 'flat earth' , 'anti -christ' and all those kinds of bullocks. Teach them about biology, economy, leadership and art instead. Things they can actually use an a daily bases, which in turn motivates them and give them purpose. Resulting in being an interesting person (and get a relationship ), independent (and not needing meds or illegal drugs ) and just way more fun to have around. And after that a more valuable part of society.
Funny how most criminals know about God and Jesus, went to Sunday school but don't know how to speak in public with some intellect or understand how to be a respectfull floor manager in a regular store. Talking tough don't get you anywhere but to the next dopedealer. Talking about Jesus won't get you a house with a nice car. Proper education and talking like a grown-up adult does.

There is nothing usefull in the bible. All that is useful are things that a normal person with a healthy sense of empathy knows with even reading a bible.

And every Sunday they waste time to learn how they are still sinners and are worthless and incompetent without jesus. Normal folks call that mental rape and brainwashing.
>>
>>19078226
>mental illnesses only exist in the mind

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>19078334
you got owned just accept it mate
>>
>>19079842
>empathy knows with even reading a bible.
*...knows without even reading...
>>
>>19078747
>kys

hello 9gag
>>
File: richmanlaz3.png (1MB, 1626x858px) Image search: [Google]
richmanlaz3.png
1MB, 1626x858px
>>19078209
>If your idea of god is a loving parental figure, whatever creature is in power right now definitely isn't it. He literally had his own son get nailed to a cross and forsook him as he hung on it dying an agonizing death, all for a bunch of Jews who just took the religion Christ founded and used it to further their control of the planet.

You're confused - it's the Jews who killed the Son of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3E1QNGhptg
>>
>>19079906
It not the jews. God knocked up Mary with one purpose. Kill jesus. Read the damn story.
>>
>>19079162
>lain knight
>my lain

nigga, you're worse than kyle. fuck off this board. i'd rather see kyle's delusions than your weeb bullshit
>>
>>19079998
My weeb shit is trivial.
Deep inside you know it.
Would it change something if I went without tripcode, name and expressions? No? The core is the same.
Superficial fag.
>>
File: Emil-cioran-3.jpg (430KB, 1396x1667px) Image search: [Google]
Emil-cioran-3.jpg
430KB, 1396x1667px
>>19078348
I keep trying to tell people consciousness is a bad thing. They never listen. They just keep fucking and scoffing and condemning people to existence.
>>
File: darkmatterapoth.png (1MB, 1266x839px) Image search: [Google]
darkmatterapoth.png
1MB, 1266x839px
>>19079932
>God knocked up Mary with one purpose. Kill jesus.

Yeah, it was a virgin birth - he also walked on water and raised the dead like Elijah... LMFAO...

> Those who passed by derided[n] him, shaking their heads and saying, “You who would destroy the temple and build it in three days, save yourself! If you are the Son of God, come down from the cross.” In the same way the chief priests also, along with the scribes and elders, were mocking him, saying, “He saved others; he cannot save himself.[o] He is the King of Israel; let him come down from the cross now, and we will believe in him. He trusts in God; let God deliver him now, if he wants to; for he said, ‘I am God’s Son.’” The bandits who were crucified with him also taunted him in the same way.

> From noon on, darkness came over the whole land[p] until three in the afternoon. And about three o’clock Jesus cried with a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” When some of the bystanders heard it, they said, “This man is calling for Elijah.” At once one of them ran and got a sponge, filled it with sour wine, put it on a stick, and gave it to him to drink. But the others said, “Wait, let us see whether Elijah will come to save him.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGMreCdF7h4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsmIDvIuOJs
>>
>>19079979
Legend also says Mary fucked the donkey before giving birth to jesus. The donkey is still in most nativities.

More a slut then a virgin. No wonder jesus turned out to be a tranny
>>
>>19078167
get everyone to stop believing in him. Good luck with that though, also why would you want to kill him? would you prefer eternal damnation for everyone?
>>
>>19080059
There is no damnation in nothingness.
>>
File: maatmontypython2.png (516KB, 805x740px) Image search: [Google]
maatmontypython2.png
516KB, 805x740px
>>19080056
>Legend also says Mary fucked the donkey before giving birth to jesus. The donkey is still in most nativities.
>More a slut then a virgin. No wonder jesus turned out to be a tranny

I don't think Jesus is a tranny - just a Son of the Most High...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii95HiPUVoU
>>
File: Image-Of-Lord-Jesus-With-Stick.jpg (105KB, 521x695px) Image search: [Google]
Image-Of-Lord-Jesus-With-Stick.jpg
105KB, 521x695px
>>19080343
He kinda dresses like one. Also long hair. Lots of male intimate friend who he loves and they love him. These days we would call someone like that a tranny or at least cross dresser. And in every picture he looks really gay.
>>
>>19080009
your existence is trivial nigga, believing in a literal anime character. die already
>>
File: Cuddling-Kittens-017.jpg (78KB, 552x406px) Image search: [Google]
Cuddling-Kittens-017.jpg
78KB, 552x406px
>>19080466
> Lots of male intimate friend who he loves and they love him.

That just means he's not feral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3put11Kke_0
>>
>>19080475
>Zero knowledge of allegories and wordplay
Methinks your just angry that you didn't have the idea.
Also... do you think I always tripfag? Idiot.
>>
You need a Brahmanda Astra.
>>
You can't.

1. You are God.
2. If everything ceases to exist we return to the void. And last time we had a void, God sprung forth from it.

Sorry anti-cosmic-fags. You will never win lol.
>>
>>19080475
How are you even on 4chen?
By your own logic, shouldn't you be on some grown ass board,
instead of some anime board?
That must mean you also want to die.
>>
You'd have to kill yourself because you're God, and then again nothing would happen because you're only killing the garments of human flesh you're wearing instead of your awareness, which can't cease to exist and is eternal.
>>
>>19078167
Easy, just sacrifice to the original gods.
>>
>>19082225
this guy knows. also, killing anything will do the trick.
>>
>>19082092
>omnipotent
>can't die

All of existence is cucked as fuck by that BIG BLACK VOID.
>>
If you kill everyone then thered be no-one left for a God to exist for
>>
>>19080026
Yeah, you can't change a believer with words. Life changing experiences are the only things that work here - learning by pain.
>>
File: CmaEVy4XYAERMPR.jpg (202KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
CmaEVy4XYAERMPR.jpg
202KB, 1200x720px
>>19078167
>Max out Str
>Focus
>Pierce
>Fruekagal
>heal yourself
>repeat as much as necessary.
>>
Fidget spinners
>>
Lmao who or what do you people think you are?

You fragile (concious) meatbag, who's existence is sustained by a silken thread, have the audacity to oppose your lord, who fashioned you from dust?

I hope for mercy and that Hell is for the excessive evildoers and causers of suffering only.
>>
By letting him die
>>
>>19083546
Grow up, Abrahamaic lover.
>>
>>19078167
Give him an old fashion German shower.
Jew think that would work?
>>
What god? ;)
>>
>>19078167
By following similar or superior system of power of said God. A regular human cannot comprehend God, what it is, why it us, how it came to be. Two millennia ago God was considered someone who controlled the weather, now it's a being who created the universe, ten years from now we might find multiple universes and God would've created those too, thousand years from now we might have found another firmament, containing multiple universes, there might even be infinite number of firmaments within one another another and we'd again accredit it to God. God is a concept, way out of our reach. Our science is just one of many minor paths of understanding, it can be considered a power system aswell, but currently it's like a fart in the wind compared to God, it might get there someday or help us develop a different power system which will push our evolution and take us, as beings, closer to God and give us a chance to fuck him up.
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 236x177px
>>19083570
I thank your for your contribution of amusement to this my day; by reveiling and acquainting me with your delusional incredible worldview and that, out of all people an apparent virgin anime fanatic -who takes his fantasy girlfriend substitute as his goddess - thinks he has to inform me of my supposed inferior outmoded-bourgeosian understanding of God or my supposed infantility: turns out /x/ is still worth a visit!

Also, I'm as much of an "Abrahamic" as I am an enochist or noahist. Monotheism is not what originated in ancient Egypt by sun worship, but is the default God conciousness, which is obtainable through observance and logic and discard of false pride.

Now you may turn off the Tv and get some fresh air for a change.
>>
>>19078167
God is dead when society decides that a supreme being does not exist.
>>
>>19078167
May I pray with you. Jesus loves you, always has. He is telling me you lost hope.
>>
File: 54585858.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
54585858.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>19083961
Which is why Europe is being destroyed.
Come back Jesus we're sorry for worshipping satan!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRkFEMUDwwU
>>
File: 2D_holy_fug.jpg (47KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
2D_holy_fug.jpg
47KB, 960x720px
>>19083546
Look at this untermensch and laugh.
>>
You would have to destroy all of creation in order to defeat creation him/her/itself.
>>
>>19084334
Nope, just buy a bible, tell people you found God and start killing people. Make Christianity look really stupid.
>>
>>19078167
You ARE God. Or part of God. I guess I could advise you to do the standard 4chan thing and - KYS. But even that wouldn't really work. Not really.
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 199x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 199x184px
>>19084268
If one person here is to be ridiculed of, according this reply, it's you. The dislike towards "scientific atheists" is in the light of you delusional "esoteric-new age-wanna be wizards" clearly unjustified, as the former believes in creation and is marveled by it's wonder and most appear to be rational and down-to-to-earth, but you strive in an egoistic path to eventually obtain an advantage over supposed "subhumans" and/or obtain a feeling of superiority to give your confused lives a meaning.

Go on and try to ascend towards godhood (whatever that is supposed to mean) by building your artificial paradise, breathing exercises, jacking off to abstract geometric symbols or drilling a hole in your skull. All your efforts will be nulled and you will eventually fail, because you miss to see that a specific nature is obviously appointed to each part (or role) of creation.

A pooping "god" that is limited by it's own nature/senses, lol, this shows how misguided you are. And even if you manage to "liberate yourself from your fragile bodies", time will eventually get you.

I admit I once was fond of the idea that we are actually spirit and the body is to be overmastered, or even that, our Self, the spirit which is created by God, is imprisoned in this false (physical) world by an malovent oppressor who is somehow able to compete, but then I realized: that's totally bogus.

/out, I've wasted enough time already for this shithole that is /x/ today
>>
>>19083951
>Using a pic from the PSX game which is in a Canonical Limbo.
Bwahahahahah, you don't get it don't you?
>Apparent virgin anime fanatic.
You assume too much from me
>My Goddess
She does have more names you know? One starts with the letter E
>Monotheistic religion is the default religion.
WRONG! P.S: Your beloved religion has Zoroastrian roots, not Egyptians.
>Turn off the TV and go outside.
Done and done.
Tl;dr: It isn't me the one who is extrapolating SO many conclusions from a single name. Congratulations for being the stereotypical Christian(even if you say you are Enochian) in your intolerance and disregard of others.
>>
File: heh.jpg (340KB, 1419x1080px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
340KB, 1419x1080px
>>19084762
>t. Triggered untermesch
>>
>>19078167
You don't
>>
>>19085126
Not with that attitude you won't.
>>
File: 1496184099463.gif (1MB, 225x212px) Image search: [Google]
1496184099463.gif
1MB, 225x212px
Nobody does get it, even when I did you all the right question.
>Pic is frustation because you think in material ways to destroy a spiritual being.

>How do you kill an idea?
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.