/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral Projection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

How do you do it?

How do you stop?
>>
>>19078055
Bumping for interest
>>
Step in, you're already halfway in.
>>
>>19078315
Yep, that made no sense
>>
File: 1495762755217.gif (468KB, 148x148px) Image search: [Google]
1495762755217.gif
468KB, 148x148px
>>19078315
my dicks already halfway in your moms butthole
>>
I have no experience with it so I can't help. I'm not even sure if I believe it's a real thing. The only thing that makes me think it might be is a documentary I watched recently called The Nightmare. It's about sleep paralysis, and it's one of the creepiest movies I've seen, there are some seriously trippy, scary stories from people. At one point they do talk about feeling as if they left their body and compare it to astral projection, so who knows. Maybe it is possible. The documentary doesn't take a stance on whether all sleep paralysis is just illusion or if there are really supernatural things going on and some of the things people see are real, but if you ask me (and I'm probably more of a skeptic than Dana Scully) some of the stories are really hard to dismiss as just dreams or hallucinations. I mean one guy is sleeping with a girl and he has a sleep paralysis where a huge black being with red eyes is standing over him and speaking to him, telling him some fucked up shit, I can't remember exactly what, but being threatening, and then he is woken up by the girl screaming, and she says she was just having a nightmare where there was a black cat with red eyes sitting on her chest and it was talking to the guy but she couldn't understand what it was saying, like it sounded like gibberish. I mean how fucked is that?! There's no way that's just a coincidence. Creeps me right the fuck out, and I love it.
>>
>>19078355
Neither does the astral.
>>
File: 9024155[1].jpg (65KB, 707x598px) Image search: [Google]
9024155[1].jpg
65KB, 707x598px
>>19078590
tou-fucking-che
>>
File: s-l640.jpg (46KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
s-l640.jpg
46KB, 500x632px
>>19078575
Watched that. Great film.

Ive been having that stuff happen to me ever since I was a teenager. Used to scare the fuck out of me.

>be 15
>been in bed for like 2 hours and cant seem to fall asleep.
>start seeing random faces floating around in my head.
>Out of the black void in my mind a ventriloquist dummy keep floating closer to me.
>I dont want to see it but it keep coming
>It stares at me and opens its mouth.
>all hell breaks lose
>I feel like im floating in bed and spinning
>All I see in my mind is the sound of radio static and see is something like a submarine sonar
>This happens for what feels like an eternity
>Finally snap out of it and scared as fuck. Couldn't fall asleep for the rest of the night

This happened to me a lot after that. Doesn't scare me anymore. I can actually control it now. I do it randomly sometimes for fun.
>>
Just had one last night for the first time, felt kind of weird since I just saw familiar faces during the experience rather than whatever deities I was expecting to see

It definitely felt different from a dream, I was just asking people if I was invading their dreams and if they are conscious. Their answers evade my memory, other than chatting up familiar faces I was just exploring, I wasnt flying but there were doorways that completely changed the area I was in.

I just tried the methods you can find thru google for about 40~minutes in total darkness since i had a blackout last night. Visualize yourself then separate from your body, I imagined a mirror in front of me then walked through after I was familiar with my reflection and that started it for me. I didnt feel the vibrations I did once before when I tried but it definitely didnt feel like a dream most my senses where very vivid and I couldnt control it like a lucid dream.

Going to try to keep this up every night from now on gr8 experience althought im not fully sure it was an ap, if it wasnt I feel like I explored my headspace due to the familiar faces but the more I try to recall just who was in this experience the more foreign and alien they seem in apperance.
>>
>>19080376
Visualization alone didnt really work for me, and I was having a difficult time focusing. What really helped me get through I think was focussing on my energy (you know when you "focus" on your spine and you get that weird sensation and you can move it around your body) and along with visualizing my body I was cycling energy through me. I also had this song stuck in my head but once I stopped being bothered by it and let it play and doing stuff mentioned above it was only what felt like a few minutes to separating from my body.

Also why I dont really think it was just a dream was because I was pulled back into my body, I was speaking to what looked like an old frenemy and I felt myself speaking in the real world, my mouth moving, before that I was feeling kinda off also. But after that incident every step felt like it was moving my body and my sleeping body feeling my fan and hearing birds chirp and shortly after I just accepted that I had to wake up since I had work and I just recall this feeling of being poured into my body, awake.
>>
I'll try to post as I have these experiences since its neat and hopefully my advice can help someone experience neat stuff
>>
http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Astral_projection

http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Rising_on_the_Planes
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.