[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I break free from my physical human restraints? I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: come.jpg (391KB, 1280x1447px) Image search: [Google]
come.jpg
391KB, 1280x1447px
How do I break free from my physical human restraints? I need the Creator to notice me and unlock the full potential of my existence. But prayers and other rituals don't seem to work. I need to be able to grow bigger and engulf an entire universe. I want to walk through space, my huge body breaking planets and stars along the way. I want to feel the blackholes attempting to suck me but failing and supernovas tickling me. I want to be able to feel solar systems being smashed by me. How to achieve full power mode?
>>
>>19077880
If payers and even rituals don't work, the problem then becomes you. Are you being truthful?
>>
>>19077891
Yes, I need the cosmic body and being truthful about it. I want to feel the warmth of big bangs and big crunches all over me. Scooping galaxies in my hand and eating them. Running to the edge of the universe to see what's beyond.
>>
>>19077943
I think Hollywood is working on that. Just be patient.
>>
>>19077880

Have you considered that you may be practicing a wrong belief?
>>
File: 7VEOAPd.jpg (71KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
7VEOAPd.jpg
71KB, 600x750px
>licking the cold galaxies
>swimming through the biggest reality distortions
>causing supernovas just by moving
>Gamma Ray bursts warming up the body
>breaking through the universal barriers
>standing on top of the multiverse

these are the feelings that need to be felt
>>
>>19077981
Which should I practice then? How do I contact the Creator? Whoever/whatever that is?
>>
>>19077880
Alchemy. Like full metal alchemist.
>>
>>19077880
Astral projection is as close as you're going to get. Of all the requests a creator gets everyday, what makes yours so worthy of granting? Why would a creator want a trained ape breaking all his toys?
>>
>>19077943
I think you are exactly too immature to handle any kind of real power. You just want a daddy to give you a bunch of fancy toys that you can break. The real world doesn't work like that, magic doesn't work that way. Any system you follow, that is you do all the work, will lead you step by step towards more power. Generally, the universe only gives you what you can handle. That means proving yourself, with your own power, knowledge, skill, and ability.
>>
>>19077880
In order to do that, you mustn'tever felt sexual pleasure.(induced)
>>
First you must post tits.
>>
>>19078320
I gotta correct;
Unless it was for the sake of children, pure love to your Significant other and therefore the way the universe thought of it.
>>
>>19077880
>How do I break free from my physical human restraints?
Astral projection and/or drugs/hallucinogens/dmt
>>
>>19078320
False.
Everything, and everything within everything is variable.
There are no rules.
Only Fate.
>>
>>19078330
I wonder how you "Know" this.
>>
FOR GOD'S SAKE I NEED TO KNOW - IS ANZU A TRAP?
>>
>>19077880

What is this, Lain? The minute you kill yourself you have zero options. Let me rephrase that: none is less than one.

Good luck.
>>
>>19078649
You didn't get it...
Also wtf? How can you associate this to Her?
>>
>>19077880
I'm told PCP has a similar effect.
>>
>>19078630
no. Just shitposters being ironic because Anzu is literally the most feminine woman in existence
>>
File: wasted.gif (3MB, 338x207px) Image search: [Google]
wasted.gif
3MB, 338x207px
>>19077943
>>19078030
>>
>>19077989
>feels like a small helpless person
>wants to compensate by being huge
>>
You sound like a child. But I believe what you are looking for is kundalini. Raise that shit and break the glass ceiling. But be careful, you might want to be a sane normal human again after you've had your fun, and coming down from that kind of power trip is not easy. Changes made are not easily reversible and maybe that solar system doesn't want to be smashed.

Alternately, get into 3D modelling and create your own realities. OP would make a fun video game.
>>
File: ayyleum.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ayyleum.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
>>19077880
you have to masturbate in church..showing your love to god.
>>
File: 1488150592035.jpg (22KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488150592035.jpg
22KB, 640x640px
>>19079895
this
>>
>>19079806
NO FUCKING DUH
>>
>>19077880
Keep going! You've got the right idea. It will work eventually. Key: Do not give up! :)

Cheers!

-(a person in the know)
>>
the only way to achieve this is to release your physical bonds and return to the eternal source. to understand you are but a fraction of god in your physical form, as is every spec of matter and release you bond to this matter. You are god, i am god, the universe is god. Only when you are all, can you hold the power of all.
>>
>>19077880
Again?

Entire populations of organisms live their life and die, every time you swallow the saliva in your mouth. With every breath, constellations of atoms swirl and mix into the black hole called your lungs, and expelled again having been torn apart and restructured with new suns at their core. The food you eat draws itd power via the sun of *this* solar system, which in turn is powered by the very cosmos.

How much more power do you need? When is enough?
>>
>>19079895
This x2. I think what you're looking for is a state of being many others have achieved that has synonymous feelings to what you described. Kundalini is a more esoteric term for it. Once a kundalini awakening is achieved these feelings you describe or wish for typically could be turned off or on by doing certain things. But initially, the awakening can only be achieved by deep spiritual and meditative practices.
>>
>>19079437

looking forward to signing up or the Anzu defense force when the inevitable armed conflict in Turkey arises. We must protect her.
>>
>>19081411
thus.
>>
>>19077880
Gammametatron has to remove the J-Seals
>>
>>19081543
Who cares about that dumb slut lmao
>>
You want to walk through space smashing planets in the way? What would you be walking on?

Anyway, I believe you can incarnate as a planet or Sun or black hole if you want that kind of an experience
>>
File: 1480206823643.jpg (385KB, 2559x1599px) Image search: [Google]
1480206823643.jpg
385KB, 2559x1599px
>>19077880
Through dreaming you can "snap to"/connect with a version of yourself which has attained these things and more, the imagination is not even the limit.

Practice and feel
>>
File: mfw my fetish is posted.png (3KB, 215x163px) Image search: [Google]
mfw my fetish is posted.png
3KB, 215x163px
>>19077880
Only earth has Tatsumaki cosplayers, OP. The hell do those black holes and supernovas have?
>>
>>19077880
you stop being a weeb faggot
>>
>>19077880
Creator notice me
>>
Who is that splooge deluge?
>>
>>19077880
the creator will do that once you are worthy and you prove that by acting out the eternal truth within your physical human restraints.
Be eternal in the tools and obstacles you choose.
Once you have proven responsible, things will align.
>>
>>19077880
try /nofap/
>>
>>19082314
Not OP, though I've been meaning to do something just as "crazy"... I just woke up from a dream that almost convinced me I could do these things, and now your post... feels like I'm getting somewhere after so much.
>>
>>19077880
Your fucking human, how could you be such an ungrateful fag. You have access to the internet and enough time on your hands to think about this question. Don't you get it, anything that "bothers" you about your life is just an inconvenience. Already 90-95% of all life on this planet including billions of humans have to struggle and work to survive. Duck you for thinking that you should even attempt to stand out let alone announce it like you're some kind of chosen one.
>>
>>19077993
for real, meditation. ALL that you truly seek is within yourself, see with eyes unclouded.
>>
>>19077880
Suicide
>>
>>19084802
Suicide and strong intent may get you there, but you don't have to kill yourself.
>>19084766
>>19082314
There are the best replies
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.