[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does CERN have a time machine? Or any other dangerous device?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

File: cc-image-lhc.jpg (178KB, 1440x958px) Image search: [Google]
cc-image-lhc.jpg
178KB, 1440x958px
Does CERN have a time machine? Or any other dangerous device?
>>
No.
>>
>>19077344
What do they have then?
>>
>>19077355
A particle accelerator.
>>
File: heymanhavesomebeans (4).jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
heymanhavesomebeans (4).jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>19077339
>>19077355
i bet they have some crazy good green beans down there at CERN
>>
>>19077355
A large hadron collider. Running the same really boring physics experiments over and over and over again, to find clues on what really small particles are made off.
>>
>>19077373
Doesn't that fuck with time in some way?
>>
>>19077383
No.
>>
>>19077376
why are you shitposting green beans on every thread?? who is this autistic
>>
>>19077396
Whats even more autty totty is thats asparagus. Nice file name Duey.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (298KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
298KB, 1920x1080px
>>19077339
As a Swiss person I can personally guarantee you we have no time machine that we use to secretly travel back in time killing everyone as a baby trying us to stop us from conquering the world. We also don't have interdimensional portal technology that we use to collect demons from hell that we keep trapped in our hidden mountain bunkers together with all the jew gold, until can harness enough energy to open up the big portal to unleash hell upon this world. You have my word.
>>
>>19077408
those are definitely green beans mate
>>
>>19077414
Also OP, you seem awfully curious about this subject.. say, where were you born, let's say, as a baby.. just asking cause of reasons.
>>
>>19077414
that is some homosexual shit right there
>>
>>19077418
I was born in 1990.
>>
>>19077421
i found it amusing
>>
>>19077429
I meant it in a good way
>>
>>19077339
They have a bunch of tubes, a shit ton of magnets and measuring equipment. That's it.
>>
they have a dark matter factory though
>>
>>19077376
your beans are cancer.
>>
a child genius said CERN is fucking up the multiverse
>>
>>19077339
they are trying to create a black hole to destroy earth so that the God's creation is no more.
pretty neat plan desu.
>>
the official story is it's just the next energy level particle collider. we've made loads of other particle colliders before and to the best of my knowledge none of them had anything to do with satan, alternate dimensions, or black holes.

if anyone has EVIDENCE that Cern is doing something unusual, i'd love to see it. every post i've seen implying that there's a big bad secret is either luddite morons who think scientists are crazy and can't be trusted to perform science, or tinfoil basement detectives who say "oh look, there's a vague similarity between this thing that has something to do with Cern and this other thing that has something to do with Shiva! that proves aliens probed my bum and the scientists who built Cern are helping the aliens."

>>19078616
reminder that just because people who have no reason to believe you ask for evidence before they believe you does NOT prove that they are being paid by the government to pretend to be 14 year old autists on 4chan. you are not special. you are not the lone warrior of truth in a universe of people stupider than you. nobody in the government CARES what you know enough to try to keep you silent.
>>
>>19077878
That kids a total sham
>>
>>19077339
No, they just mess with particles in a wanky science way.

>>19078616
No need to shill threads, especially when you have people acting retarded on the regular.
>>
>>19077878
>a child genius said CERN is fucking up the multiverse
uncontrolled particle interactions that are equal to or even more powerful than the CERN experiments are happening in Earth's upper atmosphere as I type this message.
>>
>>19077339
DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE, THEIR ALL LIARS! I was there, it's horrible. They put living people into the collider, then start it. The dead return as zombies. They've collected enough by now that they can barely keep them under control. THEY WANT TO START THE FUCKING ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! GOD HELP US ALL!
>>
>>19078853
Kek
>>
>>19077382
This. And a wicked sense of humor. That whole thing was a troll, then some idiot tried to make it look like the guy who filmed it died. But...we can't have his name, or any record of an actual death. Someone thought they would get famous, and it's worked. Chick full o' chumps, reality.
>>
>>19078803
This. Also the sun is way more volatile. And black holes come into and out of existence all the time at the microscopic level, but collapse cause theyre unstable.

There was a guy that got shot in the face or something with a particle accelerator, lulz. I dont remember what happened to him
>>
They tried to build the largest accelerator in Te-has(Texas). But it got shelved.
>>
>>19078947
You sound, like an idiot. It's not a shotgun.
>>
>>19078952
You sound like a cunt. I think he saw a bright flash and was fine for a few minutes but gradually got worse, I cant remember if he died.
>>
File: 1496165053732-829517614.jpg (701KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1496165053732-829517614.jpg
701KB, 1836x3264px
>>19077823
Niggers are black.
>>
File: 1471504182267.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1471504182267.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
>>19078719
>>
>>19077339
>dangerous device
lol you need to get yourself evaluated if you think any particle accelerator could be dangerous
>>
>>19077339
nothing dangerous is going on there at all.
It is nothing for you to be conCERNed with.
Just go back to watching the Kardashians and everything will be fine.
>>
>>19079108
Well particle accelerators are under a vacuum, so it would be rather dangerous to be near one if it imploded. Also there's lots of liquid nitrogen and liquid helium about. Wouldn't want to be near a safety seal if it blew. Lots of electrical wiring. Just a lot of pipe work. There's a reason why everybody be the accelerator itself wears a hard hat.
>>
File: 1149922_7a62de478b.jpg (22KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
1149922_7a62de478b.jpg
22KB, 448x336px
>>19079167
I wasn't talking about dangerous to a single person and I'm sure op wasn't either

if people can create universe engulfing particle accelerators we'd have a bunch of them by now aimed at each other. we build them to smash insignificant amounts of mass at near light speed and measure it to understand shit so we can in the future do what is considered magic today
>>
YOU FAGGOTS
IF SOMEONE TRAVELS BACK IN TIME IT EITHER DESTROYS THIS UNIVERSE OR
HE TRAVEELS TO A PARALLEL UNIVERSE THAT EXACTLY IS LIKE OUR BUT IN THE PAST SO IT MAKES SENSE
>>
Fucking Christ It's scary this CERN
>>
>>19077339
you
are
idiot
>>
>>19077339
Yes
>>
before CERN started up, the fringe media was full of uninformed idiots who were totally, absolutely convinced that it was going to destroy the earth, and you faggots ate it up like the shit it was.

then the earth wasn't destroyed and instead of saying "wow, i obviously am an uninformed jackass who needs to take a junior-high science class before i assume i know what a particle accelerator does!" you've just tried to LARP yourselves up some more ridiculous theories.

i haven't been to CERN. i can't say for an absolute fact that i know what they are doing. i know what they say they are doing. i know what you say they are doing. i know which group has some evidence, and which group has no evidence. if you want to tip anyone's belief the other direction, try demonstrating some tiny amount of proof.

or just imagine weird shit and then if anyone dares to question you instead of taking it on faith, accuse them of shilling (also without proof). really solid method of argument.
>>
File: 630858.jpg (48KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
630858.jpg
48KB, 500x407px
Yes they do.
>>
File: 4-billtedscared.w529.h352.jpg (50KB, 529x351px) Image search: [Google]
4-billtedscared.w529.h352.jpg
50KB, 529x351px
>>19077339
I heard they have a clock in the kitchen. And knives too. Word is there is no spoon
>>
>>19077376
I like this. Keep doing it.
>>
>>19078947
his particles got accelerated
>>
>>19077339
The black hole device?
>>
No dude it's a star gate!
>>
>>19077339
No dude it's a star gate
>>
>>19077388
Well....Technically....
>>
>>19078803
Yes but the placement of those interactions are so out of place in this atmosphere lol

Deadpool did it first.

I will say this though....

Chaos magic is much more powerful than that of Light or Dark.
Beware. It eats both, it has no master, it is not even its own master. It is...in the words of Pokey Minch when dealing with Giygas

(a purely chaotic being) : "...an all mighty idiot..."
>>
Loving all these "nothing odd going on at CERN! You're a faggot!" posts.
Not helping the theory that /x/ has been completely overrun with shills at all.

Just keep believing everything they're doing there is completely safe and in everyone's best interest...right up until we're all obliterated by the black hole they will eventually create and not be able to control.

As for the time machine, plausible, but probably not likely. Would probably be more likely that one of you fags created one, and went back in time to meme the shit out of the world, giving us Bruce Genderbender, and president oompaloompa.
>>
>>19080263
>then the earth wasn't destroyed
>implying
>>
>>19077339
The particle accelerator is a pretty fancy doolie bob. But without declassified floor plans or anything like that, who's to know?
>>
>>19077339
They're trying to integrate our world with the infinite complex of dimensions they refer to has the dark matter universe.
>>
>>19077818
Not really a factory. One of their smaller particle accelerators can under very specific circumstances produce extremely small amounts of antimatter. Dan Brown is not completely true to reality.
>>
ITT: CERN employee's
>>
>>19078947

Here is one guy who stuck his face in a particle stram from a synchrotron. Not at CERN, but an interesting case.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoli_Bugorski
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.