[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was their problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

What the fuck was their problem?
>>
>>19077028
They believed the shit they role played on /x/.
>>
>>19077028
They wanted race war
>>
>>19077028
That time of the month
>>
Young kids on acid listening to the rantings of a sycophantic bum.
Gee i wonder.
>>
>>19077028
They were trying to save the we world from the true satan.
>>
They didn't like The Beach Boys.
>>
>>19077327
Who does?
>>
>>19077564
About 80% of /mu/
>>
>>19077028
A bunch of drugged up hippies who thought killing a Jew rapist and his goyim wife was going to start a Black vs. White race war for some reason.
>>
>>19077566
Why?
>>
>>19077578
Because Brian Wilson is unironically a genius and Pet Sounds is one of the great artistic masterpieces of the last century
also memes and dubs threads
>>
>>19077583
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdnsIe4cXfY
>>
Sweet, I love Nirvana!
>>
manson didn't murder anybody, it was all watson
>>
>>19078154
Fucking faux feminist bitch strikes again
>>
Those ppl always ate with the spoon because of others..just once they tried the knife simple. You can see the fork in the hair of the lady BTW.
>>
>>19077028
Windows Messenger. It turned out to be dangerous.
>>
>>19079326
Salad fingers confirmed Im seein your green baen ass everywhere
>>
>>19077028
Edgy tryhards.
>>
>>19077028
Boredom and drugs
>>
Mind controlled by the Beatles.
>>
>>19079326
NASA got a deal for more of them?
>>19079355
Obviously simple repetition about what has already happened is good enough as a try to force eternal life.
>>
>>19077028
MK Ultra
>>
>tfw no prime Susan Atkins gf
>>
>>19077028
Charlie tried to become enlightened too fast, misinterpreted a lot of things, and it drove him into madness.
The rest just followed everything he said.
>>
File: 1447198211707.jpg (34KB, 425x300px) Image search: [Google]
1447198211707.jpg
34KB, 425x300px
Prozac wasn't invented yet.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.