[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ways to suicide without pain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: duck_muscovy_white_dra2psbr.jpg (16KB, 538x400px) Image search: [Google]
duck_muscovy_white_dra2psbr.jpg
16KB, 538x400px
>>
>>19076949
>>>/adv/
>>
helium
>>
>>19076949
Hanging. If you do it right you'll end up only being conscious for a few seconds. Try to find a way to drop hang so you'll sever the spinal cord and fall into a coma quickly. If you try this method make sure no one is around to revive you before the 4-6 minutes it takes for full suffocation to occur. At that point you'll be stuck as a vegetable; a burden forever forced to stay alive.
If you fuck this up and sever the spine incorrectly you may be conscious and just paralyzed. Terrible way to go.
To figure out your drop height use the formula Drop in feet =1,260/Your weight in pounds
>>
Making an attempt on your life should be painful. Enjoy the pain to know that you lived. If you want a painless death then may I suggest a super high impact to a very hard surface I.e. jumping from a very tall building. I am not sure if it is entirely painless but if done right it would be quick.
>>
I usually jump of a cliff, doesn't hurt when hitting your head of a rock at 150 mph
>>
File: Jelly Belly Pet Rat Gummi Candy.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jelly Belly Pet Rat Gummi Candy.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>19076949
RunForTheCube for 24 hours.
You'll slowly fate out of existance.
>>
File: White-Duck_Facing_Front.jpg (55KB, 452x707px) Image search: [Google]
White-Duck_Facing_Front.jpg
55KB, 452x707px
something with a gas cylinder
>>
I saw in a videogame that morphine overdose is pretty sweet, also in some tv show.

Problem is getting the lethal dose of morphine, and injecting it yourself, or getting someone to do it.
>>
>>19077412
just buy some dope
>>
>>19077042
>I usually jump of a cliff
care to explain your apparent experience with this?
>>
>>19077475
reincarnation ofc this is /x/ after all
>>
why do you wish to suicide
>>
>>19076949
Don't do it OP

It's not really worthy, it's more pointless shit with no body, your soul woul linger and not do much else.
>>
>>19076949
no.
if you can deal with the pain you ain't ready for the void.
>>
carbon monoxide poisoning.

> park car in closed off garage
> attach hose to exhaust pipe and re-route to window in car
> turn on car
> listen to comfy music of your choice
>>
Unless you kill yourself already, you should be posting in /x/ u dipshit. Now go find a rope, hang yourself in your bedroom closet, then come back, Jesus fucking Christ, it's X ffs. Not /adv/
>>
>>19076949
They all hurt immensely. The best you can do is be unconscious so you're not aware of it.
>>
I'll talk to you AFTER you're a fucking ghost. Recognize where you are, cunt.
>>
>>19077688
^
>>
>>19077673
This only works with classic cars that don't have a catalytic converter.
>>
>>19078057
Yeah right, faggot. I don't believe that. Then I'll just put a straight pipe on.
>>
>>19078078
So which one is it? You don't believe it or you do believe it and will circumvent it by removing the catalytic converter?

Fucking moron.
>>
Heroine OD
>>
>>19078088
My whip has a straight pipe on it already for maximum horsepower, fucker. Don't call me a moron.
>>
>>19078127
Whip?
>>
THEN I'LL JUST DRIVE REALLY FAST OFF A CLIFF.

I fucking hate you all.

Not OP by the way, just another suicidal kissless virgin loser.
>>
File: 1491750479810.jpg (29KB, 533x470px) Image search: [Google]
1491750479810.jpg
29KB, 533x470px
Are u asking for curiosity or you are really willing to do it??

Don't be a fool, you can fix anything!!!

Carbon monoxide it's the easiest...

In Winter time, where I come from, there is a lot of poor people that burns a little fire inside their houses to not being cold... there are lot of entire families that die because of this... and they doesn't even notice.

They are sleeping.
>>
>>19076977
This. You feel nothing.
The body won't realise it's missing oxygen. No coughing therefore (no CO2)
>>
slicing your wrists in hot water doesn't bring pain
>>
cut my wrists and black my eyes im emo
>>
Can you just buy cyanide pills online from the Online Suicide Store?
>>
SuicideDirect.com
>>
I want to commit suicide but I'm afraid I'll go to jail if I do.
>>
>>19078173
Don't do this it makes mustard gas!
>>
>>19078122
No one should OD on a woman, anon.
>>
>>19076949
Carbon monoxide, but take some goodcare about it dude, you could fuck up someone's life to whoever find you after you use it, so plan ahead how to disipate the gas after use.
>>
>>19077412

What is fentanyl?
>>
>>19076949
>Ways To Suicide
Please dont.
The world loves you,
Even your cute typos.
You're either foreign or simple minded, and either way you need to hang around.
Get a dog. Maybe a cat.
Even both!
And make them get along.
You can do it.
And you can be strong. You are strong. Everybody is strong be default.
Pls
P l s
Dont
Dontdoit
Dontgo
What is your name fren
Tellme
Tellus
WhatIsYourName
LetsTalk
BeFrenly
Pls
PlsFren
DoNot give in to your Rage.
Love and Rage are all there is.
All emotions stem from one of those two feelings.
You need Love
You need TOO love
Pls
LoveUs
LetUsLoveYou
DoNUTGiveIn2TheBlackness
TheYangMUSTnaughtConsumeU
GiveInToTheYing
LoveEndlessly
LoveEverything(ExceptEvil)
LoveForever
>>
>>19076949
Don't suicide bud, you are not trapped in the situation you are in. You could literally start new doing anything else. If the way your living is driving you to this then you might as well try something different. If nothing else dedicate your life to a goal to help as many people as possible. Don't waste your life, it benefits nobody and you can't go back once you've done it.
>>
>>19078859
Kinda wordy but correct, don't kill anything ever unless you have to, that's why you must cultivate Reason
>>
Mix bleach & ammonia, inhale the gas, & voila !
>>
>>19078859
Ok, this is cringe, but i love you anon !
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.