[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Powerful demonic possession

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14

Hi there,

I appear to be affected by a very powerful possessing spirit/demon. This spirit has hurt me greatly. What are ways I can extract or reduce its "energy" and weaken it? It also seems to block my attempts to research possession and my searches for an exorcist. I am also concerned that once I find an exorcist that they will not be powerful enough to remove or even detect this spirit.

Any advice?

Thanks.
>>
>>19076467
laxatives
>>
>>19076467
A bullet to the head usually gets rid of any demons inside you. Good luck with that, OP.
>>
>>19076482
Only for your mortal vessel, your soul remains trapped.
>>
>>19076482
Yes however I wish to drain this spirits "energy." I also prefer to remain alive after the spirit leaves my body. I also think that an exorcism does more damage to the spirit than the possessed person dying.
>>
>>19076482
Pussy / 10
>>
File: 1493856465769.jpg (63KB, 720x697px) Image search: [Google]
1493856465769.jpg
63KB, 720x697px
>>19076467
Go to a catholic church and sit through mass. See what your friend thinks.
>>
>>19076467
Call on our Lord Savior Jesus Christ!! If that doesn't work, do the Hare Krishna mantra over and over. Good luck, God bless
>>
Do you know its name(s)?
You should try a magic circle.
Bind it the fuck up.
How are you even posting this tho.
Much less so neatly typed?
>>
>>19076527
I have done this many times. Such activities have no effect on the spirit. During mass it will often talk to me about sexual subjects. It also took away, blocked, prevented, and broke up any friendships I could have formed throughout my life.
>>
>>19076538
maybe try a different church. did you accept the Eucharist and wine?
>>
>>19076531
Neither of these cause it to leave however I think they hurt it to a small extent.
>>19076534
No I don't know its name.
>How are you even posting this tho.
I think more powerful possessing spirits are more calm-natured, thus are much less likely to express extreme emotional outbursts.
>>
>>19076542
Yeah I went to multiple churches and accepted the bread/rice cracker and wine / port.
>>
>>19076544
I suspect you're just borderline schizo if the Sacrament of Communion does nothing.

Try fish-oil supplements and get a good multi-B vitamin.
>>
>>19076467
OP here.

Does anybody on this website or thread know any very powerful exorcists or people who are able to remove attached spirits?

>>19076563
Do you have any actual experience with spiritual possession?
>>
>>19076467

Literally call out Jesus name and ask him to save you from that spirit. Jesus I call on you by your name to move though this brother, your child being oppressed by these spirits, in Christ Jesus, the almighty the Lord of Lords, call out this spirit and cause him to be no more and cast back into the pits of hell, along with that Lord I ask that if there is anything affecting your child by ways of his own doing and leaving spiritual doors open for the enemy to come in, I ask that you seal them Lord and forgive and love my brother, your child, God. In your name I pray, In the name of Jesus Christ by your blood we are healed AMEN!
>>
File: jesus-hagia-sofia.jpg (2MB, 1600x901px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-hagia-sofia.jpg
2MB, 1600x901px
>>19076612
Jesus! Please remove this spirit from me!
>>
>>19076591
>know any very powerful exorcists or people who are able to remove attached spirits?
Hey there. Talk to me.
>>
>>19076630
Yes are you able to sense any kind of demon or do you have to be in my physical presence?
>>
>>19076591

Get to a church, listen to worship music, the demon will manifest but it cannot thrive where the Lord is being praised.

Put worship music on now i implore you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtyVdC7E6Wo
>>
>>19076624
>>19076591

Start that worship music man blast it loud!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFByOX8Fb0M
>>
You're delusional, you need to be erased
>>
>>19076591
So this is gonna sound off the wall, but what do you use for your clothes washing/drying? If you have a personal washing machine / dryer, try bringing your clothes to a laundrymat for a week or two. Maybe even just try it once. Your affliction might not be a true spirit entity but one of a different nature. I speak from experience.
>>
>>
That spirit won't do anything for awhile to make you feel like it's not working. Call him out in Jesus name!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDpF43cSnM0
>>
File: Jesue-Is-Coming-Back-Soon-m26.png (411KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
Jesue-Is-Coming-Back-Soon-m26.png
411KB, 600x700px
>>19076650
What do you believe you were affected by?
>>
>>19076544
You misunderstood.
If they don't want you to find help.
Why did they let you write here?
There's people of all walks of life here.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPBmFwBSGb0

Get Jesus in your heart he has already equipped you for this battle, just ask him to take control and leave worship music on as you sleep. The spirit will flee.
>>
>>19076660
Haven't been able to compare it to anything that's been previously recorded. Possibly just human mental-intercommunication, but I've found that properly drying clothes makes a world of difference in its existence.
>>
File: botezul-domnului.jpg (152KB, 743x960px) Image search: [Google]
botezul-domnului.jpg
152KB, 743x960px
>>19076661
I don't think it let me post here. It may be via my personal fortitude that I am able to post. One example I can give of this spirits behavior is that once I discovered that it was causing me to masturbate, I tried to stop masturbating by opposing the spirits methods against me. After several days it cursed me which immediately caused my things to break. It then used a possession technique to force me to masturbate against my will.

It also tried strongly to prevent me from typing out this post.

>>19076643
I feel a bit happier after listening to this, thank you.
>>
>>19076638
I study/work with demons and possession, I'm not a medium. Over the internet is fine.

Your turn to answer:
Have you gone to a psych? And/or a neuro doc?
This is important, I cannot confirm demonic possession unless the person has a clear medical history.
>>
>>19076692

Put it on repeat, put it on while you sleep.

Do not thank me, thank Jesus! It's his power over all creation, he has power to cast out demons if you only believe in him and cry out to him. The only reason demons are attacking you in the way you say is because you are special to the Lord and the enemy doesn't want you to fulfill the destiny that God has for you.
>>
>>19076692

and i am serious, those who God has something extra special for are a danger to Satan and his demons, and he'll try EVERY trick in the book and use violence to scare you away from developing your relationship with Jesus Christ. I implore you to visit a church and ask for guidance, God is a gentlemen and won't force you to accept him, but he can heal you, he raised Lazarus from the dead, he gives the birds and plants their daily bread, how much more so are you important to him, how much more does he care for you? Ask yourself these questions, ask them to God, he will answer you in the midst of the storm.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fVsAzVh2-0

The gift of Gods grace is freely given, this child is proof of that in his God given ability to praise the Lord.
>>
A bullet in your head is another way, you are dead by God already
>>
>>19076766

away with you Satan!
>>
File: jesus3.jpg (39KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
jesus3.jpg
39KB, 560x420px
>>19076766
Calm yourself, demon.
>>
>>19076693
>Have you gone to a psych? And/or a neuro doc?
No I haven't. However if you suspect me of being facetious or schizoid in any way, do you not think that iw come through in my posts?
>>
>>19076692
Congratulations, if authentic, you are one of the elusive few to get a lilim/succubus.
And you don't want it, haha.
You're going to authentically have to believe you can get this shit under wraps.
Take Lilith's sigil and cast her and her Lilim away. If you feel it is a male entity then use the sigil of Azazel to drive away the Nephilim, Incubi who force you to fuck yourself by summoning and binding him. These aforementioned spirits hold sway over the sexual portions of people's behaviour.
Be real, visualize and if you believe in your god, afterwards take the cross and never touch the occult again.

You don't sound like the occult type, to a mage this is just tuesday.
>>
>>19076848
Is there a time during the day or place that you have been where the entity is not present or does not have the ability to communicate with you?
>>
File: VAUTIZO DE CRISTO.jpg (34KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
VAUTIZO DE CRISTO.jpg
34KB, 350x350px
>>19076878
I believe this entity is much more powerful than a simple succubus. Going to church, prayer, even commanding it to leave in the name of Jesus has little or no effect against it. I will consider your suggestion though, thank you.

I believe it may have been a God or Giant that lived on this earth many years ago and had a large addiction to sex. You would not believe the crazy sexual thoughts it sends to me.

>>19076881
No. It speaks to me non-stop.
>>
>>19076992
Tell them to stop in the name of Prototokos and Protogonos.
>>
>>19076992
Do you live alone? How specific does it call for you? Does it use your name or does it just talk and you happen to be close to it?
>>
>>19076992
That's exactly what the Nephilim are mein nigga.
Giant sex fiends, spawn of humans and angels.
You said it yourself, unknowingly.
Lilith and Azazel are considered origins of evil, strong enduring entities of chaos.
The only worse you could do would be Satan or Lucifer himself.
But don't take my word for it, look it up yourself.
>>
>>19077040
I live in a houseshare, I have no home or job as the attachment made me homeless and prevents me from acquiring a job.

The spirit has possessed my body since birth. Yes it uses my name (but rarely).

>>19077043
Perhaps there is some actions or things I can do to weaken it so that it is easier for a priest to remove?
>>
>>19077073
Try what you want.
Summon Archangels,
Start with Michael and Gabriel.
They should be enough to fight.
If you don't want to do otherwise.
Pray and as you do it should get easier with them on your side until you are ready to complete the process.
If the priest don't or won't help. You have to dominate it yourself. Remove all binding curses, all curses of entropy all curses of failure and suffering. Sounds like something happened to you or your family at, or probably before your birth.
No one else is going to do it for you. I've been in similar conditions, nobody gives a fuck or they are deviated away from you by the affliction.
Don't give in. Clean yourself up, see a priest if you want and then check in with a psychiatrist if you are still scared.
Once the curses that tie them to you are gone they will leave, because they neither want to waste their time and will suffer as you expel them. Good luck.
>>
>>19077132
summon archangels? what is wrong with you

show me one part of the bible where it talks about summoning archangels??

you need only jesus power and authority
>>
>>19077132
I heard Michael is being held captive by certain elites.
>>
>>19076467

It could be an archon and not a demon, OP
>>
>>19077179
lol it works, by summoning or by prayer take your pick, jesusboy.
That isn't my personal choice of work either way.
If the prayer don't work and this dude needs relief, he should do what he has to.

I am talking to OP
and from my personal experience, archangels are very slow and selective.
>>
File: blExg1G_.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
blExg1G_.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>
>>19077182
where did you hear that?
>>
File: heymanhavesomebeans (7).jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
heymanhavesomebeans (7).jpg
9KB, 275x183px
Demonology is not my strongest point, but if i where you, id eat some green beans to clear up my mind. Here, have some of mine!
>>
>>19077253
On here, I don't know how much truth it holds though
>>
>>19076473

/fbbp

also this is completely true
>>
>>19077255
Ok I will try that to see if it weakens the spirit.
>>
>>19076467

idk if i think of it
i might be also possesed from a kid
got general health problems and had chakrs problems just like Naruto i swear
im not karate disciple tho im afraid i might not face it one day
>>
>>19077257
probably a joking reference to Kagome Tower

>>19077267
top kek
>>
>>19077347
Could be
>>
>>19077257
do you still have the thread?

It's kind of wierd because i've been having this problem which sounds kind of like op's only diferent in that i don't really hear it speaking and it's not so sexually motivative but it definitely has been restraining my thoughts and i can even feel it reacting to what i'm typing. I've become better at overcoming this with time.

I'd never really dabbled in the occult until about a year and a half ago. I've always consiered myself a very rational person, very curious though and there was what i thought was a pretty reliable person who had experienced something extraordinary so i just ran into it head on to unravel the mysteries of the universe so to speak.
Thought that if there was something to it, might aswell dabble on the good side, so i translated these prayers intto tenochian, calling for Micheal and that's kind of where it started. And ever since i've had this abomination of an experience where i've been used by some powerful people who are known to have dabbled in the other side of things, as my life has been on a downward spiral ever since.

There's a lot more to it but that's the gist.
>>
>>19077359
Enochian 'angels' are dead angels, also known as demons.
>>
>>19077359
banish or unsummon.
There should be a method in the book you read no?
>>
>>19077368
I think there maybe be something bigger going on. The nature of the story has alot of details.and I've ressearched the backgrounds of the origins and theories of this practice and it's kinda scary with some frighting potentials, which have kind of made me weary of where to turn to.

I found a way to communicate with it and for a while it told me these stories about the grey and blue aliens even before i heard about the stories that is. I thought it might be that as i also tried a method that way in the beginning that i'd read about, reaching out where i experienced, kind of a wormhole and face, and i don't normally see very vividly, so when that happened it was kind of wierd.

But it was kinda like there was this battle going on, that later maybe something good came in, but that something else might've taken control again... I know it sounds fucking wierd.and maybe i was fooled by the same all along.

But given the nature of the story, i also feel like i've gotta be careful of what i write if that makes sense.
There's a side to it though, through some spirit boxes, secondhandedly where they have admitted themselves in a way and spoken extensively about what i've gone through.
I've even had a few experiences, one in particular that have predicted alot of things that have happened.

>>19077413
There's no book. It wanted me to read the book of Raziel at one point while it was supposedly good.

Sorry i really had to remember the name and filter a little, and these days, i'm always weary but i don't know where to turn.

I've tried saying prayers and listened to excorcisms, tried to find god and was is truth but the stories about demiurges and have made it convoluted, i feel.
>>
>>19077496
then where did you get those supposed prayers you converted to whatever?
>>
File: jesus-bleu-mauve.jpg (16KB, 363x391px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-bleu-mauve.jpg
16KB, 363x391px
>>19077496
>it told me these stories about the grey and blue aliens
I think that the possessing spirits tell us these kinds of stories to conceal the truth.
>>
>>19077544
The internet. I can't find the place now but it seemed rather popular. It wasn't more than 3 sentences as far as i remember.

>>19077545
Yeah but we think and that's the problem if it's maybe important to know.
>>
File: mk how it works.jpg (1MB, 1416x9656px) Image search: [Google]
mk how it works.jpg
1MB, 1416x9656px
>>19076467

one guy said he cured it with gods help and prayer
ive never met anyone who got out

it does get easier after a while
live in a underground faciliity; 12-18" o fconcrete
water shielding is the only thing that works
>>
File: gangstalkingconcepts part2.png (4MB, 1392x6190px) Image search: [Google]
gangstalkingconcepts part2.png
4MB, 1392x6190px
>>19077644
>>
Turn to Jesus find a catholic priest (no new age) he will help you.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.