[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secrets...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: hmmm.jpg (3MB, 2672x1600px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
3MB, 2672x1600px
What's /x/'s opinon on the doc - "Secrets in Plain Sight"?

I personally feel like I'm coming to the same conclusion - as an atheist of 20 years - I'm turning 30 and beginning to suspect the likely-hood of hidden knowledge from past civilizations existing on through today.

Why is it hidden?

Why are our units and systems of measurement so obscured?
>>
background is formal education in physics, math, and chemistry - with a fundamental curiosity toward psychedelia - this occult stuff is ...pretty far out there - but goddamn if I can't ignore the synthesis of measure...
>>
>>19076053

Link to document OP? I'm curious. I'm in a similar boat. Atheist most of my life though always interested in religion, spirituality, the occult, etc. Mostly I liked the aesthetics and history of such things. However as I get older I'm starting to believe there is... more.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5680DDCC23C0216A

I'm on part 8...seemingly every ten minute video has some sort of mathematical revelation.

I started with the sonnets by "Shakes speares" being explained profoundly...here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHiad18ZwcY

It is my humble opinion...that you can't draw a square without first creating the points in which the lines of the square are drawn...hence - an impossibility that this page is coincidence.
>>
File: 5050.png (130KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
5050.png
130KB, 552x414px
>>19076053

What do you mean anon? What evidence is there of past civilizations?

If they're hiding the evidence then how did you hear about the evidence?
>>
File: 2napoleon.jpg (58KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
2napoleon.jpg
58KB, 500x473px
>>19076129

the evidence is hidden to all - save those who hold the "keys" to unlock the doors.

If I know not where the path begins, how can I follow it?
>>
...I guess the truth is..no one here cares about the truth.
>>
>>19076053
You should read RA Schwaller de Lubicz
>>
>>19076216
>RA Schwaller de Lubicz

Thank you - would you mind giving your opinion?
>>
File: KidGohanDoingHomework.gif (494KB, 493x336px) Image search: [Google]
KidGohanDoingHomework.gif
494KB, 493x336px
>>19076143

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.…
>>
>>19076261
I sometimes consider - given the vast array of knowledge available - and those paths that seemingly converge unto truth - How can any one man say they do not have a unique view on which they observe?
>>
File: Rammus.jpg (9KB, 295x166px) Image search: [Google]
Rammus.jpg
9KB, 295x166px
>>19076283

Ok.........
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.