[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wolf Woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-05-29-09-32-13.png (341KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-29-09-32-13.png
341KB, 854x480px
To my way of thinking, I always have to be friends. It was never the girls applied at school. My notes were always from 7 to 9. And I have the gross memory of something.

Unlike as they pity him, in the cartoons. Having gifts and being able to see people dead. It's not that funny. It is a can of a thousand devils, by the fact that I have 3 gifts. I can see future events, talk with strange beings, change of subject.
All this started when I was 10 years old. I was not always the child who cared for her mother. I was born in Holland. I believed in myself, my foster parents. My blood parents would not accept having a daughter, peculiar. Why?
When I was little I could hear. Dead on the walls, entities that came into my room and touched my breasts. I could feel like, some kind of person was barking in my room. It really was a very long or traumatic experience. For the fact that, these problems lasted from my 10 years until my 24.
On one occasion, I woke up screaming at the top of my lungs, because I felt my breasts and mouth burning. In another I went to live a few weeks, to my uncles house. They claimed that every night, I would rise like a gray wolf howling. Although I went, several psychologists, never determined which was my problem.
In spite of that, I was educated with manners. I have strange behavior when I am alone. I drink 2 liters of Juice at times. And sometimes I get a fury, and I start to thrash the wall of my bathroom. I have finished my 2 relationships for, the problem of getting up howling at dawn. I cry but sometimes I forget, what I do. I can not keep going like this. Does anyone have a solution?
>>
>>19075292
OP it seems as though you've suffered the fate of "Being born between February 20 and March 20." Its okay, its not your fault. Just keep the mystery alive and keep swimming.
>>
February crazy March another little? this is serious
>>
>>19075292
While it is true that making sense is optional on 4chan, I wish you had tried. Your post is the most incoherent word-salad I've seen in weeks. Stop posting. Get help.
>>
>>19075292
Your post me made just retarded.
>>
>>19076267
>>19076386
Apologies, i basically wanted to know if id get fucked by some random forces i have little knowledge on, making sure putting these runes is safe and all, and if there was another rune i didnt know about that had all three abilities (was doubtful from the start about that)
>>
>>19075311
>>19075332
What do you guys mean?
i was born in September if your curious
>>
What? Ok Psicology rigth now?
>>
>>19075292
You need to try another doctor. Maybe a psychopharmacologist. I'm crazy too. God help us.
>>
>>19076457
Runes are easier than you think.
If you apply "The truth is, there is no truth (besides what is)" and you realize it, you can apply that runemaking.
Here is what i do, though truly you can do as you please.
Take a word, or a phrase that has meaning in relation to what you need (It must be a need. Magic never works to gratify one's appetites).
Remove the vowels.
Remove duplicate letters
Combine the remaining letters in a form that is aesthetically pleasing as possible.
Meditate. Maybe even Pray.
Meditate on what it is you need, and what your Rune will accomplish.
Do this, until it begins to work.
Once it begins to work keep the Rune you created somewhere safe, maybe even create a backup. Meditation/Focusing into it are no longer required but should it falter return to focusing into it. Channel yourself into it. As much as you can stomach, as long as you can.
The longer you do this the more effective it will be. You will need to rechannel after a time anyway, though it varies depending on what it is created for.
Seriously, original Runes are the most effective, and you can create them however the fuck you want.
"They only mean, what they mean to YOU"
>>
>>19078812
No Blood required, and the only faith you need is the faith in yourself, with the knowledge that you can. I draw myself from Saint Michael, and i would encourage you to do the same.
If you are not here LARPing you appear very broken.
The Angels do exist, and they are returning in force, with gifts.
Have Faith.
Be patient.
Pray.
These three things are how I found Michael, and i will pray for you.
May you meet Him as I have.
May he let you know.
>>
>>19078825
***"I draw from a higher power myself," it should have said at the start
>>
>>19075292
Stay strong.
Find the Angel that will Guide you.
Saint Michael is the Spirit of Protection and Knowledge.
He is the best, and very, very personal.
>>
>>19078812
Thats a sigil asshole

Don't call shit runes because its trendy
>>
>>19075292
Also OP you have repressed memories. You have not worked with a doctor. Stop posting on x and see a health professional. You need it if this isnt shitposting.
>>
>>19078843
*Triggered*
They're the same fucking thing asshat.
Magic is based on variables.
Everything in Existence is fucking variable.
Dont fucking speak when you dont know shit.
>>
>>19078843
You're the guy who points out "its not a clip, its a magazine"
They do the same fucking thing.
Oooooooo different guns different loading styles.
Stuff it up your ass
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.