[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

murder cruises?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: Disney-Dream-Cruise-Boat.jpg (289KB, 1270x625px) Image search: [Google]
Disney-Dream-Cruise-Boat.jpg
289KB, 1270x625px
I have this rich friend... Well strictly speaking his dad is rich, some kind of banker or trader or something. Lives in this great big house, animal heads on all the walls of shit he and his dad shot in Africa, sports cars, whatever. We're not close but I sell him pot so we hang sometimes.

So the other day I bring over some cush and he takes a biiiiiig rip... And then starts talking about this cruise his dad went on the year before.

And I'm like IDGAF about your dad going on a cruise...

And he was like: no dude, because everything is legal in international waters... And says they let his dad rape and kill a kid.

Wait what?

And he starts to go into detail but stupid stoned-ass me cuts him off and says: "Dude you still can't get away with that shit! There'd be... I don't know, Interpol or whatever..."

He just shrugged and said he saw the pictures. Then something flashed in his eyes, like he realized maybe he should drop it, and he changed the subject.

Guys... help me call bullshit on this.
>>
>>19074932
>because everything is legal in international waters

False.
>>
>>19074932
man, I wish my Dad was super rich and connected enough to be able to rape and kill kids in international waters but also cool enough that he'd show me the pictures of him doing it so we could bond or something. I mean, my Dad made me cut the grass today. Not cool, Dad.

I also think it's totally cool that the super rich guy who's connected enough to have no fears about showing his kid pictures of himself raping and killing kids still let's his kid get his pot from the local high school kid.

God damn what a fuckin shit thread.
>>
>>19074932
You'd want to bring some kind of proof.
>>
>>19074932
Your, "friend's" dad probably killed at an ocean cruise.
Very few workers checking the video cameras.
>>
Op here...

>>19074958
ya no shit

>>19074963
Buddy went on his first family hunting trip when he was 6 and was forced to skin the deer - sends out for $250 "call girls" on the reg using his dad's account - they're kinda fucked. Never actually met his dad but from what I can tell he's a real psycho - my buddy's a sociopath for sure, almost never shows any emotions at all unless he thinks someone's watching him...

oh wait actually what I meant to say was fuck you suck my dick

>>19074970
Ya idk if I'm gonna be able to bring it up again to ask for proof... I mean if this is fake then whatever but if it's real I could be making more problems for myself

>>19075384
I googled about crime on cruises and apparently it's a mess and people disappear all the time but... honestly I'm hoping someone gives me a concrete reason to call bullshit on all of this.

Mostly I just wanna cancel out the idea that there are organized cruises where rich assholes are served people to kill.
>>
File: 590.png (345KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
590.png
345KB, 640x480px
>>19074932

>He just shrugged and said he saw the pictures.
>>
File: 1490977155997.jpg (679KB, 2848x2136px) Image search: [Google]
1490977155997.jpg
679KB, 2848x2136px
>>19074932
>cush
>>
>>19075534
Well, maybe your friend is just a moron who is talking bullshit when he gets high. Or he is not. How should we know? Ask him to see the pictures or go on a cruise if you wanna be sure.
>>
>>19074932
>my buddy said his dad did something
>hey strangers in the internet who have never met any of the people involved in this story, can you tell me whether or not my buddy is telling the truth?

man they just got the cream of the crop here on 4chan I tell ya
>>
I thought this was about a cruise where someone gets murdered until it's a 1v1.
>>
>>19075597

I'd go
>>
>>19075600
Bet you would be the first fag to be dead... choking on your food even before the furst murder attempt
>>
>>19074932
any signs of the family being into the occult?
>>
>>19075613

Probably from laughing.

I could see it.
>>
>>19074932
https://youtu.be/VUSd_RYnxAY
>>
>>19074932
rich fag here

I did this one time:

https://matadornetwork.com/pulse/paying-money-to-murder-russian-luxury-yachts-offer-pirate-hunting-cruises/
>>
>>19075613
He's probably be the murderer too.
>>
>>19075648
Kek. Reminds me of a 'Law & Order' episode.
>>
File: jason-alexander.jpg (9KB, 465x310px) Image search: [Google]
jason-alexander.jpg
9KB, 465x310px
>>19074932
>Disney-Dream-Cruise-Boat.jpg
what are you, 14?
>cush
spelling "kush" like that
>walls of shit he and his dad shot in Africa
it's illegal to import taxidermed wildlife from Africa. you have to go through tons of paperwork and fees if you're really determined to do this. why would you go through such a hassle when you can just post your kill in a photo and post it on Facebook for fucking free? lol
>IDAFG about your dad going on a cruise
being this negative and antisocial while on kush
>Guys... help me call bullshit on this.
Just did
>>
File: 1493835572563.gif (876KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1493835572563.gif
876KB, 500x281px
>>19077312
>>
File: Greed.png (16KB, 116x138px) Image search: [Google]
Greed.png
16KB, 116x138px
In the last Century i would have called this a meme, but these days...
not sure if meme or totally plausible
>>
>>19074932
Yeah, man, you'll never know. People are very strange these days. I used to know a girl; she had a dozen guys. One of them found out about it... beat her up so bad she ended up at a hospital on Guerrero Street.
>>
>>19074963
>Welcome home dad, how was your trip
>fuckin' sick son, here take a look at these photos
>Boy dad, this is really becoming a thing huh? those rapes and murders on the high seas are so thrilling huh?
>they sure are son, one day you should come with me and we can do it together
>I'd like that dad, I'd really like that. Can we take photos of us together?
>we sure can son, we sure can
>>
>>19081834
Kek
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.