[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: burned.webm (722KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
burned.webm
722KB, 480x360px
Can someone explain this?
>>
Looks like pretty fucking lame editing
>>
a shitty directors first attempt at a movie.
>>
OP drinks his own cum
>>
>>19074805
Blame Hutchinson.
>>
>>19074894
He posted this on his wall a few weeks ago. Is he the first to post this on YT? When was this video shot?
>>
>>19074827
Looks pretty good to me. Explain the "lame" in lame editing pls. Where's your movies btw?
>>
File: b1.jpg (356KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
b1.jpg
356KB, 4000x4000px
>>19074805
You already have it on the filename so I assume you know what it is, whatever I'll take the bait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLhWzMOccTg
>>
>>19074912
Looks like it was made in Sony fucking Vegas. The intentional poor quality, the intense light and the smoke and fire effects.
It's actually hilarious.
>Where's your movies btw
Just because I've never made a movie or edited anything myself doesn't mean I can't criticise other shitty editing you massive faggot.
Do you think every movie critic is a stellar director too?
>>
>>19074898
Its a scene from the x-files. Case closed
>>
>>19074805
After Effects. bretty cool tbqh
>>
>>19075092
Looks very realistic, can you post the specific effect in use? Or do you know what the effect is called?
>>
>>19074998

> Just because I've never made a movie or edited anything myself doesn't mean I can't criticise other shitty editing

That's true, it doesn't. But considering this is all practical in-camera effects, not editing, it definitely means you can't criticise[sic] other shitty editing with any level of relevant intelligence.
>>
>>19077684
what?
>>
>>19077684

Fuck off with that "all the in the camera effects." You know fuck all about special effects.
>>
>>19075758
>fade in a shit ton of brightness
>add some stock smoke and flare effects
>crossfade to second shot where the cop is replaced by clothes/ashes and car drives off

It's not magic, famalam.
>>
Fake and gay.
>>
>>19079674

While you make a compelling argument, this is nothing but a flood light. The "cop" lights the fire and crawls out of frame. Simple year 1 stuff.
>>
>>19074912
That's the default Sony Vegas lens flare bro
>>
>>19074805
That's from x files
>>
>>19077684
You are gay and suck penis
>>
>>19077684
Criticise is the British spelling you fucking retard.
Neck yourself already you pseudo-intellectual autist.
>>
The light effect isn't consistent with the video quality
>>
>alien driving a Chrysler 300
Kek
>>
it doesnt matter if its real or not. if it were real people could still not accept it as truth because their minds simply cant compute it at this moment.
and its real.
>>
>>19083548

We know how fucking stupid the British spell shit. Spell our way or get the fuck off here and go to British 4chan.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.