[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird stuff you found in your backyard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Photo on 4-13-08 at 10.35 PM.jpg (152KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 4-13-08 at 10.35 PM.jpg
152KB, 1080x720px
ITT: Weird shit you found in your backyard

I'll start.
>Be me 10 years ago
>9 years old, at my grandmas house
>Playing in the backyard, trying to make sand castles, etc.
>Find something in the sand, looks black and crumpled
>Pick it up
>It's a crumpled up letter, a quarter of its been torn off
"ON BEHALF OF THE PRIVATE EYE

Greetings, John.

We have appreciated your co-operation with the organization and what you have done for us. Unfortunately, we have come to a formal agreement that due to current events and the publicity you have garnered, you will no longer be working for us. As a result of this, you will have to be terminated from both the organization and the outside world within 30 work days of this letter arriving to you. Please, do enjoy your last month before you are terminated from the public. Do not take any of this personally.

You will be terminated on the 22nd, as protocol 22 goes.
Thank you for your co-operation.

Yours,
The Private Eye"
Anybody even know who the 'private eye' is?
Pic related. It's a photo I took of me holding the letter a few years back.
>>
E̵̡̜̮̜̙͍̮̥̘̬̎̃̆̀̿̑̑̈́͜͜͜͠ͅR̴̡̢̮̹͎̘̝̤̫͉̈͑͆͂̀̈̿̒̕̚͘Ȓ̶͓̤̔̾̚͝͝Ō̵͓̩̉R̶̠͕̩̋̂̀̃͗̉̐̈́̓̇̉͒̽̕͜ ̴̢̻̫̖͉͖̻͈̥̇̀̚ͅ4̷̧̛̣̞̣̱͓͓̭̠́̒͑̐̾͒̑̂͗͝͝ͅ0̵̛̱͕̠̝̤̝̥͑̑̉̌̋̆̿͊͒̏̚͝4̸̧͔͖̞̑͂̍̊̃͜ͅ:̵̧̛̫͕͓̬͎̰̘̝͇̺̀́̑͐̈́̐̔̿̑͐͒͝ ̵̢̛̦̱̖͕͎̱͈̦͎̳̂̉̒͆̆̓̈́̈̿̐T̴͙̖͑̈́̑̈́̈́̾͆̉̑͘͝͝E̸̮̍́̋̎̽͌͌̓́͋̿͊́̚͝X̸̧̢̖̬́̃̈́͌̇̈͘̚͝T̸̨̪̈̑̊͑̈̆̆̈́͝͠ ̵̙̖̊̇̽̔͘̚I̸͎̹̤͈̱͌̇̉͆̓̇́͐̌̌̚͝͝͝S̵̢̟̜̖͚̜͆̃̌̄̄̊̈́̑̋̂̾͝͠ ̵̡̛̻͎̻͙̞̘͆̉̽͆̿̄́̀̽͜͠D̴̰̘̱̈̎́̚͘E̶͕̜͊̂̍̂̏̉́͝A̶̭̱͚̤͙̘̐͑̀͒͐͗̑͊͑͌̔ͅD̸̤̬̬͉̗̍
̸̤͇̟̣͕̙́͒͊̕͝͠Ǎ̸̧̨̢̛͓̰̰̱̮̗͙̪͙́̋͆̑̀̆̉̾̂́̀̚͜͜Ú̷̡̹̺͙̤̩̩D̴̡̠̤̖͓͔̭͎͊̍́̈̎͂͂͝͠ͅI̸̟̯̗̤͛͋́͝͠Ơ̷̡̧̦̪̪̯̳̖̘͉̦̘̺̤͊̀̒́̉̽͊͐͌̄̀͘ ̵̮̼̾̂̓̈́̈̐̒̋͛̈́͂̀̕͝ͅL̶̡̟̺̮͙̆͒͗͛͑͘Ì̸͚͈͈͙͖̃͌̀̀̑̒̓͑͝S̷̨͈̥̣͍̳̦̮͌͊͋̊̑̒̔̊̏̊̚̕͝Ţ̵̨̞͈̝͓̖̝͚̦͎̀͜ͅE̶̟̟̺̱̦͍̯̜̻̖̽N̴̦̙̹̬̺̘͖͍̄̉̋̽͌̐́̕͠

https://soundcloud.com/bernie-sanders-977912562/hewasincredible
>>
>>19073083
Spooky

I work on f-35s and for a while I was at luke air force base, they said a panel had fallen off somewhere just west of base (white tank mountains) one day I was hiking out there and found it in some rocks. Its technically a classified material tho so I returned it
>>
>>19073093
Lukewarm Base Arizona?
>>
>>19073093
Not sure if that counts as backyard but okey.
>>19073124
End your life.
>>
>>19073083
Is that an owl on the bottom right of the letter?
>>
File: Photo on 5-29-17 at 2.04 PM.jpg (187KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 5-29-17 at 2.04 PM.jpg
187KB, 1080x720px
>>19073238
Yeah, it is
>>
File: Illuminati-Owl.png (93KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Illuminati-Owl.png
93KB, 600x400px
>>19073248
might be something bigger
>>
>>19073268
>GORPS!!! ITANIMULLI IS GONan GET BEE!!!!

im pretty sure its not the illuminati
>>
>>19073124
fug off, "approx 24 mi NW of luke AFB" is either whitetank mountains which I have been all over, or fucking desert and a random nowhere place called "allah" nothing spooky
>>
I used to like using a metal detector to search for metal around my parents farm

>Find something in front yard, think it's some treasure shit
>Call a few friends over to help dig it up
>Find a wheel well for a car
>Still more metal
>Keep digging
>find entire car door on its side
>Turns out to be an entire car burried in our front yard

There was a bunch of trash bags filled with broken China plates and cups in it.

My parents best guess is when this area was bad marsh land before the house was built some car was crashed or ditched out here and sank into the marsh Then when it was drained for housing no one saw it because it was under the ground.
>>
Sometimes in my yard the grass will grow really tall before I get around too cutting it. I've always liked the natural look but recognize it attracts all sorts of animals having an unkempt property. One day when the grass was long, I went out too inspect the property and out towards the end of the yard, right across from my back door there was this very large area of grass pressed flat around like a large animal or a human had been laying there, with a trail also flattened big enough for me too stand within without brushing the sides of the grass. Freaked me out... Who knows what was laying out there.
>>
>>19073083
>'private eye'
First thing that comes to mind is genitals. I think that's why they call them Dicks.
>>
>>19073083
It's probably from some actual LARP or similar game. Real professionals aren't going to call them "private eyes," especially in official communications. Nor would they put a message like that on paper!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.