[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Grays" and Other Space Weirdos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 85

So what are their intention exactly? Half the time, it seems like they're just fucking with us, the other half they're actually fucking us. Same goes for the reptoids and bugs.
>>
File: chimpanzee-picture.jpg (67KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
chimpanzee-picture.jpg
67KB, 1024x819px
"Whites" and other Human Weirdos

So what are their intention exactly? Half the time, it seems like they're just fucking with us, the other half they're actually kidnapping us. Same goes for the africans and chinks.
>>
File: GrayPoster.jpg (399KB, 1898x1800px) Image search: [Google]
GrayPoster.jpg
399KB, 1898x1800px
>>19073002
t. Triggered gray
>>
>>19072928
Maybe they want to help humanity? I don't know. I just want to be optimistic.
>>
>>19072928

they want the Earth because its a very precious planet because we have a lot of gold and science believes gold is actually very rare throughout the entire universe.
>>
File: kyle-odom-alien-pepe.jpg (109KB, 640x437px) Image search: [Google]
kyle-odom-alien-pepe.jpg
109KB, 640x437px
>>19073233
>gold can be created through GBB (short gamma ray burst)
>have the ability to travel through space easily
>can't generate their own gold
>>
>>19073274

>smashing two Neutron stars together to create Gold is as easy as powering a small spacecraft.

dumb frogposter
>>
File: 1496011882327.jpg (8KB, 206x210px) Image search: [Google]
1496011882327.jpg
8KB, 206x210px
>>19073327
>implying they couldn't generate such power on a smaller scale
>underestimating the sheer vastness of space
>>
I was taken by aliens as a child, they implanted a super gene in my brain that enhanced my thinking capabilities, they told me to become god king but I went rogue and now I use my super capabilities for myself, unfortunately disconnecting from the mother brain nerfed some of my powers gained from the super gene so I'm not quite as apt as others who may be implanted with the unaltered super gene
>>
File: 1496027600854.gif (3MB, 345x260px) Image search: [Google]
1496027600854.gif
3MB, 345x260px
>>19073365
Sounds like something from me animu/kaiju movies.
>>
>>19073782
unlike anime it's real though, the aliens send agents to try and stop me but they're fucking pussies and won't confront me because I'm too strong from mental training of my super gene
>>
File: kyle-odom-alien.jpg (100KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
kyle-odom-alien.jpg
100KB, 450x450px
>>19073825
Any notable features? (Appearance)
>>
>>19073901
earth agents just look like normal people but they have the ability to cloak and shapeshift, if you have the super gene though you can feel the psychic energy resonating near them, the actual aliens are like gods and would never show themselves on earth, they could vaporize this planet in a millisecond if they wanted. I lost my ability to cloak and shapeshift because the database for different looks and terrain is stored in a satellite that low orbits our planet and requires mother brain authentication to access.
>>
File: sauroide4.jpg (69KB, 489x540px) Image search: [Google]
sauroide4.jpg
69KB, 489x540px
>>19074011
Well, good luck to ya, anon.
>>
>>19073233
Fallen Angels
>>
File: 1494258499695.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494258499695.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>19074011
Kek
>>
File: 1488834220699.png (279KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1488834220699.png
279KB, 512x384px
>>19075043
yeah, laugh, aliens don't exist or abduct and modify us and I haven't been at war with them for years ;) funny shit
>>
File: two-women.png (312KB, 481x354px) Image search: [Google]
two-women.png
312KB, 481x354px
>>19075157
Nta, but it seems more likely they're observing/living amongst us without actually doing malignant shit (for the most part). Also, from what we've seen thus far, there are radically different groups of greys and reptoids. You've got the breeders on one end and abductors on the other.
>>
>>
>>19075264
>cracked
Such weak short-sighted people.
>>
>>19075226
when the super gene is implanted in your brain you becomes part of the mother brain hivemind network and you serve the alien overlords unquestioningly, some people don't even notice themselves doing it but they're subconsciously being guided by control bases located throughout our solar system, I was connected to the control base on the moon but somehow it was damaged and I was able to break control and alter my gene implant with some willpower. You can call mind-control non-malignant but I believe all humans deserve free will and we are not cattle for alien elite to fuck with.
>>
>>19075366
Do you have ANY proof of this?
>>
>>19075402
idiot, my proof is
1. witnessed abduction in alien spacecraft WITH MY OWN EYES
2. multiple years of servitude to alien overgods
3. come across unknowing alien servants regularly
4. I have the brain implant that gives me fucking psychic powers
5. I get weak command transmissions sometimes and I SEE the poor saps who unwillingly have to follow these commands
>>
>>19075435
There was a guy on another thread claiming he created porcupine-chicken hybrids. Personal account ain't the most reliable.
>>
They actually are "weirdos". They make space fetish films for the underbelly of alien society. Sex with us is akin to bestiality or pedophilia, due to our low level sentience.
>>
>>19073274
>have the ability to travel through space easily
No
>>
>>19075366
When did this control setup get broken? I found out about a CIA satellite network operating in the 4th dimension that was trying to do something similar to the energy. I about went ballistic activating my psychic weaponry, before spirit talked me down from fighting a war based on a fearful illusion.
>>
>>19072928
Ive been abducted multiple times. Something is kinda frightening about being asleep and suddenly you wake up with gray beings standing at the foot of your bed. then you start levitating and when you reach the window the vibrations take you aboard their ship. Sometimes its hard to think aboard their craft almost as if its in some sort of dreamscape. They communicate with telepathy. Sometimes its hard to understand because their thoughts are so fast. One time they put me on a table and took a syringe.... im not gonna tell you what they did with it but i think you get the picture. Most of the 3ft tall grey types are very robotic. Theyre just clones. But the Taller ones with the bigger heads, those were very intelligent and would show me profound things. Its hard to remember most of it...
>>
>>19075582
>When did this control setup get broken?
about 2012, so 5 years ago, 4th dimension shit sounds legit, I haven't seen personally but I've heard from rogue transmissions about CIA reverse engineering alien hardware
>>
>>19072928
I want to fugg the alien qts
>>
File: cPcSDFA2YN-12.png (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
cPcSDFA2YN-12.png
18KB, 300x250px
>>19075594
Shit, yo.
>syringe
I understand you don't really want to alk about it, but did they take anything or put anything in with it?
>>
>>19075545
>Skarpne really happened
I'd believe it.
>>
>>19075435
What's you're twitter name? Ill follow you, you follow me, and we can talk. Interested in your account (I'm a writer, working on a project about people with your sort of experiences.) As for me: I saw a UFO when I was ten. A circle of green lights moving counter-clockwise hovering above and then flying over my house. Saw it outside my bedroom window one night as I lay awake in bed unable to sleep. I was a weird kid, I listened to NPR to fall asleep to, as current events fascinated me. I remember right when the craft flew over my house the folks on NPR were discussing the Lewinsky scandal, as that whole deal was in full swing when this happened. From that point on I became obsessed with all things UFO, and began what would become a lifelong research project to try and figure out what UFO's were. I also started waking up in odd places around the house at this time, places that weren't my bed, which is where I fell asleep every night. Most frequently I would wake up on the couch in our living room, where there were big sliding glass doors that led to the backyard. This continued on and off until I was 17. The last time I had these "sleep events," I had a missing time event where I was sitting watching tv in our finished basement at about 7:30pm, and then suddenly there was a shift, and I had moved from the easy chair, to the couch behind it. I glanced at the VCR clock and found that four hours had passed, though to me it happened in an instant. I went upstairs and all the clocks matched the VCR, and my parents and younger brother were asleep. The next morning in the backyard there was a giant, perfect circle of grass that was brown and dead. As I said, I was 17 then. That was the last time anything "unusual" like this happened. I'm 30 now, still nothing else has happened.
>>
>>19075635
they were taking genetic material from my nut-sack.
>>
>>19075641
is this copy pasta?
>>
>>19075647
Nope, it's my real experience. I've never shared it before online, I don't think. My little brother had sleepwalking incidents quite a bit around the same time I first saw the UFO at age 10 (he's 3 years younger than me).
>>
>>19075644
Honestly expected another anal probe. Guess they've done away with the "Crescent" breeding program, eh?
>>
>>19075669
not him but I have an anal implanted alien device that makes me crave anal sex so that the implant can collect dna, since the plant happened I've taken dick in the ass more than 10 times even though I don't enjoy it and I'm not gay
>>
>>19075680
omg lol
>>
>>19075680
Did the balls touch?
>>
>>19075625
One time I think it was CIA showed up like men in black when I was in the 4th and were trying to recruit me, but
I knew if I joined them essentially I was signing over my spiritual destiny to the government. They talked a bit about project blue beam. I think that those guys believe they are 'the shit', but I have interacted with more advanced species and races so I knew better than joining. Government is always focused on projecting power in the material world, not about transcending into the spirit.

Well, it used to suck interacting with the government, but these days it got a little better. I had a series of dreams about the secret space program. They had a human alien hybrid they had raised from birth and it was telepathic. It wanted someone to whistle blow his name in a meeting with congress, there were VIPs there. It said they would erase our memory after the visit.

We went to a presentation room, a bunch of military people in white uniforms saluting. They were going to show a video. When I walked to the seat for me, to sit down, I started hearing like a recording. 'Hello Eliot' Hello Eliot' Hello Eliot'. Like it was a code phrase to get my subconscious to flip to an alter ego. My name is not Eliot. It was very weird, but at least this time they were not trying to hurt me.

Later I was on a bus to area 51, I saw some extra dimensional lifeforms, that looked like they were extraterrestrial. It was all very strange, I guess they were trying to do some limited disclosure to gauge public reaction to their 4th dimensional activities. The woman who was our tour guide said that their knowledge of the reality and creation was updating daily. Something about the Israeli secret space project too, they don't share all their information, but they know the others also know, that sort of thing. That none on earth has a full picture of what is really going on, so they work to the best of their abilities to find out.
>>
I'll tell a little what I know of the Greys, they are bio-mechanical entities. They have advanced programming and a primitive (or advanced) depending on how one views it brain, but not independent will. They possess no souls, and do not experience the body-transference of the higher intelligent life forms. The tall Greys / Whites looking similar too the small beings designed and control these bio-mechanical workers through telepathic abilities, during abductions they prefer too remain in a protected room on the ships where human energies do not penetrate too remain "pure" of human corruptions. In general they view us in disgust and are certainly not friends of humanity, they are hear purely for self-focused research into biology and also the human "soul" as they do not fully understand how it works, they have long used consciousness transference into a new body after the life span of their cloned body weakens. They were once much more powerful and numerous than they are so anymore. After conflicts with benevolent ET species which took notice of the Greys interactions with other "lesser" species they have been reduced too a shadow of their former power.
>>
File: ad_149068968.jpg (28KB, 748x424px) Image search: [Google]
ad_149068968.jpg
28KB, 748x424px
>>19075711
Anything on the Crescent-types?
>>
They have a tentative alliance with the reptilians, which they found here on earth. So formed an alliance out of self-preservation as even the earth based reptilians have high-technology equaling that of the Greys. Roswell crash was a result of their early conflict, the greys were here without permission and the reptilians threatened to call for backup from their home systems if the Greys didn't play ball. So play ball they did, and were able too continue nearly un-obstructed abduction and experimentation on Terra until the benevolent ET's which have their own alliance and their technology is on an entirely different level than both the Greys or Reptilians. They recognize the reptilians claim too Terra and therefore the draco reptilians are allowed to carry on un-interrupted with whatever they want too do here, other than the total destruction of humanity or any other species of terra. While the Greys have had strict regulations placed on their interactions with humanity, and are no longer supposed to grab and dispose of higher life forms on earth, while minimizing suffering. The sentient tall Greys were annoyed but agreed to this as they are already susceptibility too energetic suffering and feelings of fear because of their highly evolved telepathic abilities. That's about all I feel like sharing for now. It is a good general summary of the interactions between the major various species involved with humanity.
>>
Aliens (science freak experiments) are pets, slaves, workers, acquaintances, friends, "family", or comrades of the most ancient humans and breakaway civilization humans...and like how the richest surface humans of United States of America pamper their pet dogs with food which is better quality than most humans at surface of Earth eat...some aliens have better quality technology than United States Armed Forces. Many of the aliens, among the groups of humans who are dominating all the aliens, use the aliens as, "portable storage containers" which are, "smart", "interesting", "interactive" and, "self securing
>>
>>19075641
Me again....As I was typing this (and the other reply) pitch I started remembering more weirdness from this period of my life. The other memories I have from that period of time, between the ages of 10 and 17 are of being very obsessed and very scared all the time. I was obsessed with aliens and UFO's beyond a normal level of interest. I had dozens of notebooks and read every book, magazine, and website article on the subject that I could find. And I was also very scared while in my house, scared that "they" would come get me. I once locked myself in the bathroom for a solid hour because I was convinced, beyond a shadow of doubt, that an alien was outside the door. I was particularly afraid of the hallway that branched off from the living room and led to my parents room, my room, and my little brother's room along one wall, and the bathroom (that I locked myself in one night) along the parallel hall. But the thing of it is, that I have no idea why I was scared of that hallway.
>>
>>19075768
No idea where the word "pitch" came from in this post of mine. Autocorrect I guess.
>>
>>19075768
I can relate, but my experiences ended in another fashion than yours. It sounds like the ET's that were studying / experimenting with your biology either gave up or moved on due too outside interference. The hallway is scary because it's a point outside of your living quarters than probably had the least amount of living done therefore energetically it was the weakest point of entry (and exit) through your home. The Greys in particularly seek out the weak points in the energy field of the home to make the point of entry / exit, so as not too be "corrupted" by the human energies. Same reason they sedate their test subjects.
>>
>>19075748

>humans were the most advanced aliens all along

I bet they masturbate furiously to the irony
>>
>>19075788
So they came and got me through the hallway, you think? Crazy. I suppose I could still be having experiences only I just don't have any "clues" like I did back then. I wonder how I could recall any hidden memories I may have....I've read so Michele UFO literature that hypnotic regression could already be compromised due to how much knowledge I have on the subject.
>>
>>19075848
Sorry for typos folks...I'm on my phone and trying to put my kids to bed.
>>
>>19075848
It's a possibility, unlikely you are still being used for research. Generally when the subject becomes aware of the experience they either escalate quickly or move on before the benevolent beings reprimand them. It's part of the agreement that the knowledge of the subject and spiritual being aren't negatively impacted by the experimentation. When that becomes the case, previously they might escalate but today its more likely they simply move on. You're right on about compromised memory, hypnotic regression would certainly be compromised. Their memory alteration technology is fairly good and even imparting "false memory" on top of experiences. Spiritually is the true way too unlock knowledge, and maybe you will get some help from our friends. If it's not negatively effecting your life though it's probably best too just accept / forget and move on.
>>
>>
File: 1456459150426.jpg (9KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
1456459150426.jpg
9KB, 262x263px
Dearest Ayylmaos, please stop fucking coming in my room at night and abducting me. You're all a bunch of space cucks by the way.

Yours truly, you know who.
>>
>>19072928
How do I get a QT alien gf? Go into the mountains and start shining morse code with a spotlight into the night sky?

Pls respond.
>>
File: mantis-creature.jpg (24KB, 288x352px) Image search: [Google]
mantis-creature.jpg
24KB, 288x352px
>>19076743
Do whatever this guy did.
>ywn lose your virginity to an hot ayy
>ywn meet with her every so often
>ywn meet your hybrid children
>ywn write a book about it
>>
Imagine if you will. Go to a new( to you) world where they are basically in the stone age. The abilities and knowledge you have would make you look like a god. If you try to exchange thoughts through your normal means they cannot possibly fathom it. You would have to cultivate a social change in the entire world to shift to become more accepting and aware of what the society and species are. Now throw the fact that the major populus has been manipulated to avoid such change. Throw in many different competing and cooperative intents from other beings. All of them trying to aid thier own agenda or awaken the major populus dormant abilities that rival or surpass the strongest of other enties. Yet most of them look down on the civilization as naiive, ignorant and stupid( which we are). It goes to no surprise why it has taken them so long to achieve proper reconciliation of ideas and intent.
>>
No such thing as ayys

It's just insectoids and reptoids (re: dinosaurs) from the Cretaceous period that managed to get along through the cataclysm and evolve their brains to the point of achieving sapience over millions of years living in cave systems and remote locales. Modern schooling downplays this important transition as just a few small reptile and mammal species, but it's a lot more nuanced and complex.

Read The Dragons of Eden by Carl Sagan and you get the picture. They evolved to look like what the Sumerians depicted in their clay tablets. That's even if non-human sapient species even exist.
>>
>>19076821
Same guy here adding, their intent( the one that actually should be acknowledged) is one to teach shed light and love. They want to teach us what most religions and ideology teaches. To love unconditionally, forgive unconditionally and to be filled with gratitude unconditionally.
>>
>>19072928
Reptoids like the taste of human flesh.

I can't speak for the other ones.
>>
>>19074011
you sound like a fucking retard to me

maybe you should do more of this "mental training"
>>
>>19076721
we don't like this jokes, harder test of urethra tonight
>>
>>19076864
+1
>>
File: 3346025642_de1fac987d.jpg (113KB, 410x500px) Image search: [Google]
3346025642_de1fac987d.jpg
113KB, 410x500px
>>19076823
>Cretaceous insects developed into human-sized Insectoids, despite the oxygen problem
>Cretaceous maniraptorans developed into the infamous "dinosauroid," despite staying with the current bauplan would be more efficient
This somehow manages to make less sense than the "stellar convergent evolution" hypothesis.
>>
File: Torriglia9.jpg (52KB, 359x555px) Image search: [Google]
Torriglia9.jpg
52KB, 359x555px
>>
>>19072928
me on the left
>>
File: 1492274976270m.jpg (51KB, 672x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492274976270m.jpg
51KB, 672x1024px
>>19075264

>Never colonize other planets

Yeah no.

Manifest Galaxy xeno motherfuckers
>>
File: Torriglia_alien-287x300.jpg (28KB, 287x300px) Image search: [Google]
Torriglia_alien-287x300.jpg
28KB, 287x300px
>>19079243
Why not peace? I'd think we'd need >>19078470 help with those space froggos they were apparently at war with.
>>
>>19076850
fuck off alien faggot
>>
File: c05bc1b82f6af58a664e1dc15dc1858a.jpg (378KB, 1600x1731px) Image search: [Google]
c05bc1b82f6af58a664e1dc15dc1858a.jpg
378KB, 1600x1731px
https://www.davidicke.com/article/188289/87743-shadow-people
>>
File: mlps6e16changelinghissing.jpg (81KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
mlps6e16changelinghissing.jpg
81KB, 800x450px
https://www.davidicke.com/category/271/reptilian-agenda
>>
>>19079243
Oh god. With a helmet that big we'd be lucky not to shoot ourselves by accident.
>>
File: 1492650148478.png (135KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492650148478.png
135KB, 480x360px
>>19079372
>>19079376
Reminds me of the dinosaur man
>>
>>19072928
Keep us dumb and prevent us from ascending and whooping their asses
>>
File: tumblr_nncgfzxExj1rdredko1_400.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nncgfzxExj1rdredko1_400.gif
1MB, 371x209px
O Fug :DDDD
>>
>encounter alien life
>it's fucking metal celery
>>
>>19075157
Fucking schizo. Check yourself into a psych ward.
>>
>>19075157
How do they modify people?
>>
>>19082250
retard

>>19082504
they've been implanting the super gene in people's brains for years now
>>
>>19082212
They look like snail penises.
>>
>>19083952
Seriously, you don't have a particularly good grip on reality. You should get help.
>>
>>19084639
aliens fucking exist, like duh no shit, I get their fucking transmissions in my head cunt, command bases all over our system look in a fucking telescope idiot
>>
File: uywGS6P.jpg (795KB, 2840x4480px) Image search: [Google]
uywGS6P.jpg
795KB, 2840x4480px
>>19072928
Greys are just bots, they do whatever they are told to; some are biotic, some are made of advanced mechanical technology

Theres alot of stuff we still don't know, only time can tell
>>
>>19084870
But what about Crescent and her kin?
>>
File: 1446880339849.jpg (1MB, 1200x1606px) Image search: [Google]
1446880339849.jpg
1MB, 1200x1606px
>>
>>19084849
>aliens fucking exist, like duh no shit
No way to say for sure, but even if they did, we definitely have made contact. You sound batshit insane.
>>
>>19085738
haven't
>>
>>19084849
>I get their fucking transmissions in my head cunt
No, that's called schizophrenia
>>
>>19085738
>>19085863
Ok, so you're subservient alien mind control victims, I pity you, no one here will believe your flase flag bullshit, we all know your masters exist and we'll jettison your alien shit stain asses from our solar system at all costs
>>
Do you think that out there there's an alien race similar to the Xenomorphs?
>>
>>19086894
Depends on what you mean by that.
Parasite: of course.
Being that reproduces in the weirdest way possible: maybe. Humanoid insect: probably not
>>
>>19074011
Schizophrenia is a hell of a disorder
>>
>>19072928
thread should've been called "Grays" and Other Ayys or Space Ayys
>>
File: et de kofu ufo.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
et de kofu ufo.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>
>>19073233
Gold has much more significant properties than what we utilize it for. But it's not just gold they want, it's a lot of materials, most of which we don't even know how to use or what they would use it for. Also the human beings are a precious resource to many kinds of ayy's
>>
>>19074011
>mother brain
what even do you mean by this.
>>
>>19073365
>>19073825
>>19074011

Fuck larpers.
Fuck neckbeards.

Fuck you.

You're the reason actual discussion on /x/ is rare. People like you, with no actual life, and no fucking future, coming here to pretend you're special and somehow "powerful," whether it be magic or now "alium supah sayain genetic expurments." You fucks will take anything and make it personal and somehow LARP the fuck out of it.

Go fucking die.
>>
>>19075568
why not?
>>
bumping with my /x/cord because ayy lmaos
https://discord.gg/mJsApVD
>>
>>19072928
the vault dweller isn't actually an alien, he just encountered a few in new california
>>
>>19075226
Are they hiring? I'd like to have an interesting job.
>>
>>19075528
Are you calling me a liar? ARE YOU CALLING ME A LIAR????
>>
>>19089395
This.
The fucking roleplay faggots have destroyed this board. That shit should be restricted to its own board.
>>
>>19075594
Your bed has a foot? Thanks for the nightmares I'll be having, anon!!!!
>>
>>19075680
Same thing happened to me. You and I should meetup so we can fuck each other in the ass and screw up their data.
>>
>>19074011
We got a live one here!
>>
They aren't real. I've willed saucers into existence that other people could see and then made them disappear . Realize this is an illusionary existence and get closer to the source.
>>
>>19089795

No, I willed saucers into existence and made you think you willed them to fuck with you because you're so lame.
>>
>>19089833
Whatever you say. All I know is some sort of entity that comes from yourself manifests itself as these anal probing abducting assholes and you all choose to believe their real and get side tracked from your true path. The real existence is metaphysical
>>
>>19089851

AHA! It's all so clear now!
>>
File: 1491792076900.gif (957KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1491792076900.gif
957KB, 540x304px
>>19089395
>>19089776
Idiots, don't talk about shit you know nothing about, you come on a paranormal board, someone posts about paranormal shit, and all you can do is call it fake and claim they're a larper. If everyone stopped posting paranormal experiences we wouldn't have a board or any discussion, an that's what you want? Kill yourselves.
>>
Anyone know where the fuck these things came from. I can find several sites referencing a landing and contact, but no records are shown.
>>
Ayy lmao
>>
>>19072928

> Which greys.

The ones governed by the tall whites just have a hard on for knowledge in my experience.
>>
File: TargzissianBody.jpg (187KB, 421x654px) Image search: [Google]
TargzissianBody.jpg
187KB, 421x654px
>>
Greys dont have colonies. They just live to help the universe. Dont know about the rest. Greys are chill.
>>
File: cliffordstone-57-species1.jpg (151KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cliffordstone-57-species1.jpg
151KB, 1024x768px
>>
fuck the greys fuck the talls fuck the repts, we should be more worried about what is made out of pure thoughtforms. No one wants to fuck with the universe forming an abstract thought into a being.
>>
>>19086894

I wouldnt doubt it.
>>
>>19094393
This. Get it out of your fucking heads
>>
>>19072928
thats fucking zorak
>>
>>19075704
>>19075711
>>19075747
>>19075748
>>19075768

The second you see back to back grammar-free walls of text like this on /x/ you know the thread has officially jumped the shark and is now run by schizo retards.
>>
>>19075711
>they are hear purely for self-focused research into biology and also the human "soul" as they do not fully understand how it works
>they have long used consciousness transference into a new body after the life span of their cloned body weakens.
what's the difference between consciousness and the soul?
>>
If you believe in evolution you are deceived. If you believe in aliens you are deceived. If you think the government is going to disclose aliens to you, and that this will somehow make a difference to the world, you're an idiot and deceived. Everyone knows aliens may or may not be out there and it hasn't changed a thing. Steven Greer is a liar and he doesn't have any good info. Proof is that he has a docu on netflix that means he is obviously part of the deception. oh wait netflix always likes to expose the truth to the masses right? they arent part of the problems of humanity at all right??? also david icke is a lying "atheist" type who claimed he was god in the past but since no one believed it he shut up and kept talking about gay reptiles. cant believe people buy these guys b.s. it is so obvious they are lying or deceived themselves... open your mind and learn from other sources not just the atheist alien humpers
>>
>>19095107
>open your mind and learn from other sources
>shits on other people's beliefs that don't align with his personal pet beliefs
Might want to work on the whole "opening your mind" thing there son.
>>
>>19073077
OP says "half the time it seems like theyre just fucking with us, other half theyre actually fucking us." and you reply with "maybe they want to help humanity"? hmm last time I checked being abused and raped by an unknown creature didn't qualify as help but that is me. I have woken up from the deception and I know that it is wrong to be abducted and raped and lied to and had my memories erased. you on the other hand you think that will help humanity? I would reccomend shutting off the ancient aliens before you look like george suckulous or whatever his name is. can tell that guy has had one too many probes up his arse
>>
File: Almoc, Prince of the Dargos.jpg (730KB, 1807x1418px) Image search: [Google]
Almoc, Prince of the Dargos.jpg
730KB, 1807x1418px
>>19095137
>only sites the bad abductions
>not the run-ins where the people attacked first or the aliens had ambivalent motives
>equating "fucking with" to actual abuse
>>
File: Jean Hingley hada.jpg (144KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
Jean Hingley hada.jpg
144KB, 500x441px
>>
Anyone have that greentext of the anon who had sex with an ayy lmao by staying super still in bed while she visited him for like a week?

Also I wanna be abducted, wtf
>>
File: Elmas.png (1MB, 2800x2900px) Image search: [Google]
Elmas.png
1MB, 2800x2900px
Would you bang a sexy alien, /x/ ?
>>
>>19097220
Hell yeah, mang!
>>
>>19097220
Would impregnate the alien on my first try.
>>
File: 1495501199291.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1495501199291.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
>>19076782
>mating with a mantis
>>
>>19097688
Nah, they were just supervisors.
>>
bullshit. atm the only aliens out there rn are either depleting their own fucking planet out of resources just like us or they're some fuckass farmers.
>>
aliens are just like us, there is no surprise. and just like us, they couldn't have created another race out of curiosity and planted it here because there would be some of those aliens who were total fags and thought it was demoralizing.
>>
>>19094928
>>19094393
Too late for you
>>
File: Stones of Fire.jpg (189KB, 644x717px) Image search: [Google]
Stones of Fire.jpg
189KB, 644x717px
Fallen Angels Fallen Angels Fallen Angels
>>
File: 1496462660290.png (34KB, 1121x798px) Image search: [Google]
1496462660290.png
34KB, 1121x798px
>>19099045
>>
File: das it maaane.jpg (7KB, 249x203px) Image search: [Google]
das it maaane.jpg
7KB, 249x203px
Interesting alien theories:
>Humans are in fact not native to earth. We landed roughly 500,000 years ago and quickly descended into chaos, destroying much of our tech and forgetting past. Thus we had to rebuild our civilization from the ground up again
>All of our current technological progress was thanks to friendly Ayy Lmaos looking to help us grow into a better species
>Dinosaurs were advanced alien life forms from another planet. They made mountains, fjords, and other stuff (Most far fetched, but funny).
>>
File: 1496538197736.png (353KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
1496538197736.png
353KB, 500x708px
>>19100437
>>Humans are in fact not native to earth. We landed roughly 500,000 years ago and quickly descended into chaos, destroying much of our tech and forgetting past. Thus we had to rebuild our civilization from the ground up again
Then what would that mean for the hominin fosssil record?

>>All of our current technological progress was thanks to friendly Ayy Lmaos looking to help us grow into a better species
I ain't even touching that.

>>Dinosaurs were advanced alien life forms from another planet. They made mountains, fjords, and other stuff (Most far fetched, but funny).
But why?
>>
File: 1385060640884.jpg (11KB, 580x346px) Image search: [Google]
1385060640884.jpg
11KB, 580x346px
>>
>>19099045
this
>>
>>19095137
>imply aliens would understand personal space, a concept that could be native to this world only
And you wonder why you were not one of their chosen
>>
>>19072928
>it seems like they're just fucking with us, the other half they're actually fucking us
the good ones want to hybridize with humanity to evolve both species into something newer and better.

the bad ones want to kill you and take your resources. fortunately the good ones have them outgunned, because they have access to some kind of tech that is not scientific/materialist in nature.

be advised.
>>
>>19075402
>Do you have ANY proof of this?
you're female, wearing glasses, long t-shirt and no pants. your name begins with a J.

don't worry, I won't tell.
>>
>>19076829
>Same guy here adding, their intent( the one that actually should be acknowledged) is one to teach shed light and love. They want to teach us what most religions and ideology teaches. To love unconditionally, forgive unconditionally and to be filled with gratitude unconditionally.
you know what's up
>>
>>19078470
This looks like some old tokusatsu shit. This and the fucking giant mantis are why we need a Kamen Rider.
>>
>>19079372
i've seen them, the people I mean, not the horses

when they talk, it sounds like gravel and stones being ground together.

avoid them.
>>
>>19085731
The Mothman is just the West Virginia Monster years after it' s mechanical apparatus failed, since it was stranded after the crash.
>>
>>19102000
Oh shit check em. Waiting to see if this J chick replies with mind blown
>>
>>19075402
Also put on some pants you heathen
>>
File: nickell-flatwoods.jpg (45KB, 292x379px) Image search: [Google]
nickell-flatwoods.jpg
45KB, 292x379px
>>19102047
Well, you're right about one thing.
>>
>>19102000
Do me
>>
>>19102473
I'll do you ;)
>>
>>19102000
Wrong, I don't wear glasses and my name starts with a different letter.
>>
>>19102507
But are you a chick with no pants?
>>
>>19075747
((THANK)) for the info anon
>>
File: The Ebin Bird DDD.jpg (91KB, 715x1117px) Image search: [Google]
The Ebin Bird DDD.jpg
91KB, 715x1117px
>>19080864
Ebin :DDD
>>
>>19097220
Where is this whore from?
>>
>>19090528
looks like a final boss from Xenogears
>>
File: grey alien gf.jpg (38KB, 528x604px) Image search: [Google]
grey alien gf.jpg
38KB, 528x604px
>>19075632
>tfw no grey alien gf
>>
>>19104299
This looks like the ayy that this guy
>>19097153
Is talking about
>>
>>19104682
That's the same fucking image that was used in the comp pic, I remember that.
>>
File: 1360766334011.png (1006KB, 1670x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1360766334011.png
1006KB, 1670x2400px
>>19104756
RIS yielded the report.
>>
File: I would.png (475KB, 761x1046px) Image search: [Google]
I would.png
475KB, 761x1046px
>>19104682
>>19104756
>>19104777
I would fugg regardless of consequences
>>
File: 1413856622258.png (1MB, 1632x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1413856622258.png
1MB, 1632x4000px
>>19097153
This one?
>>
File: 1456111518570.png (193KB, 366x323px) Image search: [Google]
1456111518570.png
193KB, 366x323px
>>19104904
>>19104777
>tfw I'll never have an ayy sleep with me
You guys found it! Great fucking job!!!!
>>
File: scaryshitright1g.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
scaryshitright1g.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>19072928

SICK ROLE PLAYING FAGGOTS
>>
>>19104933
I don't think it's worth dying from radiation just to have an ayy stand besides you for a few nights
>>
>>19073365
>>19074011
>>19075366

Aaaand... what videogame is that ?
Is already on sale ?

Autistic faggot
>>
>>19104945
Not saying vampires are real but it was similar
>>
>>19075157
No one said that, we or almost, all the anons in this thread, belive in the alien existance, but what you say, is complety crap coming from a tinfoil autistic retarded neckbeard manchild or you just are a totally omega highschool virgin underage.

Anyway, cut your shit, no ones care and that don't make you only and unique.
>>
>>19075366
Wait! I saw that episode in Netflix.
Falling Skies, right?
>>
File: 1440906408568.gif (2MB, 302x230px) Image search: [Google]
1440906408568.gif
2MB, 302x230px
>>19095096
It was a painful read, indeed.
>>
>>19104989
>>19105080
>>19105100
Idiots, I bet aliens could land right infront of you and you'd be blind
>>
>>19072928
>So what are their intention exactly? Half the time, it seems like they're just fucking with us, the other half they're actually fucking us.
Wow, gee, it's almost like if they're groups of individuals with different agendas and not some united, practically hiveminded front!
>>
>>19105803
Depends. We talking 50s shlocky "take me to your leader " bullshit, or like actual mass contact?
>>
>>19105832
Well so many people act as though they are singular homogenous groups with a singular agenda, though I always thought it'd be a bit more logical to suggest what you said.
>>
>>19072928
I was abducted at the age of 7 by two greys. It ruined my life. No one will believe me.
>>
>>19072928
Op who are you and what do you care about greyt aliens and such?
MIJ?
>>
>>19075594
This realy struck home with me, i had pretty much the same experience as a kid
>>
Well I'm actually a Mantis ayy incarnated into human form as one of the reinforcements from the 22 seeder races of earth.

There's a huge galactic investment in earth, it's important and has grand cause and affect parameters within this Universe.

We, as a galactic society, don't like to see our investments fucked around with and genetically tampered, etc, etc,

We have come to reclaim earth and give it back to you, the people.

You can see many of our beings in the night skies above.
>>
File: Hitler.jpg (396KB, 1181x1679px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler.jpg
396KB, 1181x1679px
>>19106088
>88
Hitler had ayy help confirmed
>>
File: IMG_1195.jpg (242KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1195.jpg
242KB, 750x500px
Hello fellow humans
>>
>>19072928

To help guide humanity.
>>
>>19073233
There are planets full of fucking gold....
The planet earth has literally nothing compared to those
>>
File: 1494810497414.jpg (48KB, 387x357px) Image search: [Google]
1494810497414.jpg
48KB, 387x357px
https://youtu.be/Ekb1v7B5rK4

Does anyone else watch his videos? They seem legit to me but that's my personal opinion. What do you think?
>>
>>19106088
2 Q's for you

> We have come to reclaim earth and give it back to you, the people.
Reclaiming earth from what?

Whats the one main thing you would like to tell all humans if you could tell them as a mantis ayy and not a 4chan anon?

Thanks if not LARPING
>>
>>19107075
He is probably referring to the idea in some UFO circles that our early hominid ancestors were genetically modified by 22 different alien species. And genes are like receptors for souls so humanity has a very eclectic soul group. Regressive ETs ( usually Dracos and Greys) want to genetically modify us to turn us into totally subservient slave race while benevolent ETs want to prevent that from happening so humanity can reach its full potential which means humanity ascending to a higher dimensional plane, usually the 5th Dimension.
>>
File: 1496028891856.gif (1MB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496028891856.gif
1MB, 440x300px
>>19074011
God help us
>>
File: 1453968223569.jpg (47KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
1453968223569.jpg
47KB, 453x576px
>>19089772
>>19089395
>>19075435
>>
File: 1400799893033.jpg (24KB, 159x316px) Image search: [Google]
1400799893033.jpg
24KB, 159x316px
kek
>>
>>19104904
>>19104299
Had a dream about fucking a feminine ayy like that once. I swear my dick could have cut diamond that morning.
>>
File: list.png (128KB, 198x273px) Image search: [Google]
list.png
128KB, 198x273px
>>19074011
admit it, you only posted that for the reaction posts.
>>
File: alien_timeline.jpg (214KB, 1200x1606px) Image search: [Google]
alien_timeline.jpg
214KB, 1200x1606px
this thread isn't complete without an alien timeline.
>>
>>19072928
Grays have become a super logical and emotionally numb race. Think an entire race of autists with godly tech.

Don't try and understand them, they haven't wiped us out so they probably aren't planning on it
>>
>>19109124
What if they are real aliens who like fucking with us in our dreams?
>"Hey, Xarma, wanna mess with those humans?"
>"Sure thing, maybe he will ejaculate in his bed this time, hehe"
>>
>>19075435
how do you know that you see others who are meant to serve the aliens
>>
>>19109865
Easy: anyone who doesn't listen to his crazyness.
>>
File: wdywsyqgckdjlxffgjba5kwwdsbetm.jpg (13KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
wdywsyqgckdjlxffgjba5kwwdsbetm.jpg
13KB, 550x400px
>>
>>19110225
I believe he believes it; that he's not trolling

I've met my own share of fucked up weirdos who have gone off the deepend
>>
File: 1496729814556.png (682KB, 1024x535px) Image search: [Google]
1496729814556.png
682KB, 1024x535px
>>19072928
Is this a real Alien?
>>
>>19111300
no, that's a pug
>>
>>19111300
Nope. That's Krillin
>>
>>19080864
Gondolas are real wtf
>>
File: 8XQY693.jpg (376KB, 884x864px) Image search: [Google]
8XQY693.jpg
376KB, 884x864px
>>19072928
none of those things in your pic is a alien. its just faggotry dreampt up by unimaginative minds

they are all to human
>>
>>19112562
heh
>>
>>19073067
Nice meme friend
>>
>>19075545
I miss my home planet...
>>
>>19076823
Why would they live in cave systems and remote locales

If they are as intelligent (or more) than humans, they should have been able to inhabit the surface of the planet just fine

Let me guess, the sunlight kills them or they can only eat a secret type of food from their caves
>>
>>19112585
Alright yeah, but the first step to making an inhuman alien shouldn't just be tentacle monster

Tentacle monster is as played out as human-like at this point
>>
They're all here for sexy time
>>
File: PascagoulaAccurso.jpg (27KB, 285x500px) Image search: [Google]
PascagoulaAccurso.jpg
27KB, 285x500px
>>19112585
And how did you come to that conclusion?
And what is "human" anyway?
>>
>>19113404
Weird timing on their part. Most people where I live'd rather shoot 'n skin 'em than fuck 'em.
>>
I severely doubt that if extraterrestrial intelligences are interacting with humans, that they actually look even vaguely humanoid. Chances are they would either disguise themselves somehow (eg. holographic cloaking technology), or deploy a method of contacting us without revealing themselves, which may also seem more familiar to us so we do not freak out as easily (eg. androids or hybrids)
>>
File: b8ac7e9dd745d4fba095a0eacdc81ce3.jpg (460KB, 1500x1168px) Image search: [Google]
b8ac7e9dd745d4fba095a0eacdc81ce3.jpg
460KB, 1500x1168px
>>19115652
Considering the kind of painstaking detail some accounts have, I'd say this is actually what they look like. Why they look humanoid, I have no clue.
>>
File: 1496296763497.jpg (39KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496296763497.jpg
39KB, 480x540px
>>19072928
>GLM
>GRAY LIVES MATTER!
>>
>>19073274
gold can be created by many natural means, there is a bacteria that eats minerals and poops gold
>>
>>19116199
Which ones, m8?
>>
>>19079243
>Manifest Galaxy xeno motherfuckers

thats pretty funny

also, i'm in if there is a space planet to planet war :]
>>
>>19095100
The difference is subjective. The soul complex expands eternally and is part of the original creator energy. The soul is harnessed and brought forth by loving emotions and gratitude. Its more vibrational than anything. Consciousness is the souls effect on the world as we know it. The soul is everything everywhere all at once yet consciousness is just a partial awareness of the soul. I invite the greys and reptilian to come to me and in will awaken their soul complex and help them reveal their true energy. It will take a huge change in viewing and perceiving everything. You will have to let go of any feeling of superiority and hatred. I can unlock the most beautiful power from within but I am only a door man. It is all within the self. I have already changed and unlocked certain greys and nfim. The energies they harness now are not sustainable and are quickly going to run out. The energy I offer can only be attained by letting go of any lower vibration.
>>
File: 234058732507547.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
234058732507547.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>19074011

post moar
>>
>>19116711
Fuck off gaylord. You're a pathetic NEET desperate for any kind of affirmation that their squalid existence means actually something. It doesn't. You're a waste of a good night's wank.
>>
File: headsketch.jpg (51KB, 279x400px) Image search: [Google]
headsketch.jpg
51KB, 279x400px
>>
>>19072928
We're just the cover so the ayys probe us wile pic related rebuild their society and start Manifest Galaxy like >>19079243
said.
>>
>>19106095
GOOD JOB TEAM!!
>>
File: maxresdefault (29).jpg (207KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (29).jpg
207KB, 1920x1080px
Any thoughts on how the body would've looked?
>>
>>19118286
>independence day alien
>>
>>19118999
That's a hip bone. So the body would probably look like two arms, two legs, a head, and either a penis or a vagina.
>>
There's a really small grey named Elvis
He's on our side
>hurr like perfect dark
Probably
He came to me in a dream and seemed pretty legit
>>
>>19072928
We live in a galactic zoo. Think about. When you go to the zoo just observe and maybe fuck with the animals a bit. Exactly what they do to us.
>>
>>19076864
+1
>>
>>19106088
FBIanon here. Id stop talking if you were real. Just a heads up that they monitor these boards. That is if your not larping....
>>
anyone know information regarding the luke airport alien deleted picture? i'm on the hunt for anything
>>
>>19119536
if do, kik me: puddingstain
>>
>>19107075
>>19117172
Thank man I needed a good laugh. Please remember to stay humble and keep the fire burning.
>>
>>19117172
Why do my post anger you so? Does my post not answer other's question accurately and allow for open conversations? Do you continue a conversation or try to derail anything without any merit with slander? Do you understand that you can be better than you are now? Will you choose the path to enlightenment? I give back to people physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually and financially. Do you?
>>
>>19106004
can you explain what happened? and ill see why people dont believe you
>>
File: rhodopi23.jpg (21KB, 299x300px) Image search: [Google]
rhodopi23.jpg
21KB, 299x300px
>>
>>19073067
What's that in the grays hand? Is that a gray joint?
>>
>>19107472
Kek'd
>>
File: IMG_0976.jpg (46KB, 471x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0976.jpg
46KB, 471x560px
>>19089997
>Blatant LARP
>paranormal discussion

I bet you're a LARPer yourself, absolutely degenerate

Not even one of the guys you replied to but I'll call you out

Stop promoting LARPing faggot anime poster
>>
>>19122116
Meant to be a probe iirc (was very tired that night), though could be a joint.
>>
>>19119920
>I give back to people
*sighs* Can you give me back the 10 seconds I wasted reading your post?
>>
File: rak.jpg (85KB, 514x672px) Image search: [Google]
rak.jpg
85KB, 514x672px
>>
>>19119370
>they
>>
File: Alienigena.jpg (66KB, 472x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Alienigena.jpg
66KB, 472x1063px
>>
File: 2960217078_fda0a3140f_b.jpg (510KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
2960217078_fda0a3140f_b.jpg
510KB, 1024x732px
>>
>>19072928
Never knew darkseid to the far left was a midget.
>>
File: 159716982_7dcc7b.jpg (92KB, 1000x647px) Image search: [Google]
159716982_7dcc7b.jpg
92KB, 1000x647px
>>
>>19075435
> "Idiot my proof is that I'm schizophrenic"
Nice proof you crazy bastard
>>
Ayylm ao
>>
>>19125923
kek i love that kind of funny stuff
>>
>>19075157

>claims to have been abducted by aliens and has unearthly superpowers
>hides in his basement and posts his story to 4chan
Thread posts: 255
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.