[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Groups!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5568.jpg (22KB, 170x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5568.jpg
22KB, 170x332px
Does /x/ know about any secret/discreet groups like freemasonry and rosicrucianism?
>>
>>19072668
I know of a group called the Cartel, which is by far the most malicious of them all. You can ask about it on /a/ if you want to know more.
>>
>>19072668
That depends. What are you looking for?
>>
File: Image491a.png (2KB, 326x280px) Image search: [Google]
Image491a.png
2KB, 326x280px
>>19072668

Discrete groups? yea anon, but they never meet.
>>
File: magicdiana.jpg (63KB, 441x322px) Image search: [Google]
magicdiana.jpg
63KB, 441x322px
>>19072668

>The invisible Brotherhood of the Rosy Cross

They were based on the occult, inspired by the mystery of this "College of Invisibles".
Frater C.R.C. – Christian Rose Cross (symbolical representation)

The literary works of the 16th and 17th centuries were full of enigmatic passages containing references to the Rose Cross, as in the following (somewhat modernized):

For what we do presage is not in grosse,
For we are brethren of the Rosie Crosse;
We have the Mason Word and second sight,
Things for to come we can foretell aright.
—Henry Adamson, The Muses' Threnodie (Perth, 1638).
>>
Just sacrifice yourself to satan already you degenerate Cunts, can't wait for the day of the rope to string you cunts up.
>>
>>19074295
lol
>>
>>19072668
Freemasonry is just like an adult frat, dude. Don't worry, some dipshit will come in here and LARP that I have no idea what I'm talking about. It's literally just a large frat. Of course, these people who know each other and hang out with each other and whatever do deals with each other and make things happen because they know each other.

The Rosicrucians can put out some kinda cool stuff if you can get passed the fact that they're fuckin' huge dorks. They're basically like DnD fanboys and cosplayers who grew up and needed something a little more serious so they replaced it with esoteric religion. Like all fanboys, they usually have a lot of knowledge about the history of the stuff but, like all fanboys, they always take things a bit too far.
>>
>>19072668

Mason here, what do you wanna know?

>>19074810

You're sort of 50/50 on this one. Yeah, it's a large frat, but yeah, you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>19074337
being this mad
>>
>>19072668
I happen to have a book from a Rosicrucian. "The Rosicrucian Christianity Lectures" very good stuff. A lot of parallel s with and building on Christianity.
>>
>>19074810
Fraternity just means brotherhood, dude. So yes, it's a frat. But it's not like some university Greek life bullshit.
>>
>>19074337
go back to /pol/
>>
>>19072668
The Freemasons aren't secret or discreet ffs. Neither are the Knights of St John or any other of the 100s of fraternal clubs around the world, it's just that their very noble cause has been pushed aside and taken up by the government. In the past, fraternal societies would build hospitals and schools, but when (compulsory, unlike fraternal fees) taxes came in people just stopped paying the non-compulsory membership for fraternities.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.