[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bible as a horror story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: 1495436637088.jpg (194KB, 530x781px) Image search: [Google]
1495436637088.jpg
194KB, 530x781px
If the Bible were a horror book. What would be the creepiest or scariest moments/quotes would you guys know of? Just heard from a couple people that the Bible do state a good amount of scary things or rather eerily creepy.

What do you guys know?

Thanks in advance
>>
>>19072166
Wait, the Bible isn't an horror story?
Wew.
>>
File: akari_35.png (283KB, 714x574px) Image search: [Google]
akari_35.png
283KB, 714x574px
>>19072189
>>
Yahweh is being an abusive narcissist hypocrite deity that demands your love for flaws he created you with or he will send you to hell is already scary enough
>>
I think God and Allah also are just like that..
>>
>>19072166
There's an episode early in, some Jews settle near some non-Jews. The son of the pagan chieftain wants the daughter of Papa Jew. He sleeps with the girl (the Bible says raped, but that's probably denial at work). Then he has his father try to arrange marriage with her for him. Her brothers are basically racist towards him. They say they'll agree to the marriage if the entirety of that bunch of pagans would be circumcised. And kid is serious enough about it that they actually comply. Then the brothers take advantage of the situation (being that all the fighters at the pagan fort are inconvenienced by sore dicks). The Jews round up a posse and go kill everybody and take all the loot. Papa Jew is super pissed that they did it, because the next thing to expect would be the relatives of the pagans would be coming to repay the favor and kill his entire household. But they flee, and God helps them to get away safely.

Then there's the time when God isn't satisfied with the Midianites being conquered and demands that they be genocided. There's something to reply with the next time someone tries to use the Holocaust as a justification.
>>
File: akari-daisuki.png (58KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
akari-daisuki.png
58KB, 500x281px
>>19072302
Thanks for the reply!
>>
>>19072302
Nice
>>
File: EO31H1DIZUWE5MT.jpg (10KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
EO31H1DIZUWE5MT.jpg
10KB, 300x200px
>>19072166
It's not?
>>
File: moses5.png (1MB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
moses5.png
1MB, 1280x773px
>>19072166
>If the Bible were a horror book. What would be the creepiest or scariest moments/quotes would you guys know of?

The Bible is worse than a horror book - because it purports to be fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKz7BfwweuY
>>
>>19072280
youre really dumb, the bible doesnt send you to hell, thats a myth invented by atheists to make christians look simple. and if you lift some out of context quote youre a retard. i could write in a book that a character speaks '2+2 equals 5 is not true' and you would lift the '2+2 equals five' bit and use it as evidence that I, that author, believe it, similarly , some old crazy person on the old testament got quoted, it could have been explained that he was crazy before he said it, it simply reported that someone said murderers etc will burn in eternal anguish. its a story, quoting someone and i genuinely pity your intelligence for taking it literally
>>
>>19072452
So the good book isn't to be taken literally? Thank god for that. Those commandment things looked tough.
>>
>>19072615
>so i was walking home and seen this crazy person at the side of the road, he said "the sky is green"
> DUDE YOU SAID THE SKY IS GREEN
> no.... i said i seen some guy telling a story-
>NAWH DUDE I HEARD YOU SAY "THE SKY IS GREEN"
>..yeah but i was quoting the guy...
>NAH NAH NAH, I HEARD YOU, YOU LITERALLY SAID THE WORDS "THE SKY IS GREEN".. THEY CAME OUT YOUR MOUTH, YOU BELIEVE THE SKY IS GREEN HAHA
>>
We are suppose to think this a good and tell our kids this is the ultimate love act. Remember this to be God's will. Not even the act of sissyboy Jesus.
>>
Revelations 4:17
>>
>>19072434
Could you do an AMA some time? I'd really like to understand whats going on upstairs. Your a really peculiar fellow.
>>
File: 1445937034136.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1445937034136.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>>19072624
>lol if I'd do this to my one and only son imagine what I'd do to you ungrateful fuckers. Better get on those knees fast.
Gods a riot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.