[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satanic Panic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 278
Thread images: 42

File: 7020790.jpg (48KB, 758x569px) Image search: [Google]
7020790.jpg
48KB, 758x569px
Was/is there really an epidemic of Satanic ritual abuse, or is it just media hype?
>>
>>19071649
It's projection, the MSM is trying to deceive the masses and make you think other things are satanic to throw you off from the fact that the only ones performing satanic rituals are the elites in control of the MSM.
>>
>>19071649
Media hype, there is zero factual claims to support satanic murders.
>>
>>19071657
Also a good dose of delusional Christian conservative paranoia
>>
>>19071649
satanic heavy metal turning kids into gay rapist serial killers were the russian hackers of it's time.
>>
>>19071677
Christians are the reason we can't have nice things. Always going around hating everyone, spreading ill will, and lynching motherfuckers.
>>
File: johnny gosch carton.jpg (53KB, 526x523px) Image search: [Google]
johnny gosch carton.jpg
53KB, 526x523px
>>19071682
But who took Johnny?
>>
Hysteria. I remember we weren't allowed to play Dungeons and Dragons at the library because it was "satanic."
>>
>>19071691
most likely some pedophile serial killer or something similar like what happend to the wetterling boy.
>>
>>19071700
dungeons and dragons is literally the least satanic thing I can think of. It's just fucking nerd shit. You can quite literally murder demons in it.
>>
>>19071718
You can kill demons in satanism.

The media craze was just that as usual, but there's a couple of weird cases around that time, and the Satanic church was a real thing.
>>
File: trump-satanic-protest.jpg (37KB, 620x340px) Image search: [Google]
trump-satanic-protest.jpg
37KB, 620x340px
Isn't satanism just edgy SJW shit?
>>
I don't think it could've come out of nowhere like everybody says
>>
>>19071745
you can't take atheist church of satan cucks seriously. they are larpers and have nothing to do with theist or cultural satanism.
>>
File: michael aquino.jpg (4KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
michael aquino.jpg
4KB, 220x229px
>>19071738
>the Satanic church was a real thing.
so was the Temple of Set
>>
>>19071749
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_satanic_ritual_abuse_allegations

There's a shitload of this cases and the common link it's some kind satanic symbol or association, now they are usually debunked, (because hurr durr demons ain't real)but the fact that the perpetrators had some kind of taste for this stuff it's what spawned the accusations.

By the way pizzagate make it to this wiki entry.
>>
>>19071686
>>19071677

t. reddit
>>
it was real but it was spun in such a way that ppl wouldnt see the worship in their kids
>>
>>19071691
A child trafficking ring the police were involved with.
>>
>>19071777
Nice trips.
>>
>>19071768
t. fetal alcohol syndrome baby
>>
>>19071657
Not true. Remember the Narco Satanist cartel cult from Mexico that had ties to the U.S.? That was some weird ass shit back in the 80's.
>>
>>19071649
Satanic Panic was a distraction from what was happening beneath the surface. They wanted to use already present superstition in the population to make them fight each-other rather than seeing the bigger picture.
>>
Most of the people here want to summon demons. Do you think there was none back then?

There are songs saying "hail Satan", "kill kill kill" "death to the world" I don't know how it can get any clearer for you.
>>
>>19071656
If you ever take a look at the rituals performed by the super cool kiddies clubs for politcians like the bohemian grove for example you'll see that none of is actual rituals. Hardly any of the technical requirements are considered and at best is just performance art for fraternities to feel cool.

All we got here are a bunch of low profile athiests laughing at the masses for fueling their powertrip. They literally do it to look cool. Stop buying into it.
Now the Rothschilds, there's probably some shit going on there.
>>
satanic panic was bullshit that caused a lot of pain and hysteria. There are people still in jail or getting out of jail who were accused of SRA.
My religious nut of a mother banned everything even remotely occult including simple innocent shit.

> fairy tales are the DEVIL!
> super Mario is the DEVIL!
> pokemon is the DEVIL!

It never stopped. I was the autistic church kid that handed out jack chick tracts on Halloween instead of going trick or treating.

My childhood was a living hell because of this shit! I'm still bitter about it decades later.
>>
>>19071691
>London's dairy
Wasn't the United Kingdom of Islam's pedophile rings exposed? Quite the coincidence.
>>
>>19071700
>>19071718
DESU it has magic. And a well known verse cautions against all things magic, lest you damn your eternal soul. Possibly akin to an interactive Ouija board.

I remember in the 80s, this cool house gave out plastic demons/gargoyles. We had to toss the cool little dudes.

Anyway along with the satanic panic. We were required to watch Hell's Bells: The Dangers of Rock n Roll. It's a Christian series exploring "devil music". I loved it though it was the closest we got to MTV back when. It's on YouTube if you'd like to check it out. I recommend the back masking parts. Very interesting.
>>
>>19071649
It was a psyop used to keep the public at bay from totally uncovering the CIA's global pedophile ring. Now it is a great disinformation tool and they're still using it a la pizzagate.
>>
>>19071649
It was used as a counter proof.
Because there are satanic cult, God and Christianity must be real. And the Occult is dangerous.

Media is always about sensation, not truth. Truth does not sell, draws no real attention. Mystery does. And what is more mysterious then a cult that has no members because it does not real, doing out of the ordinary stuff because nobody would do those things, to the public?
On the other side, sadly, murder and people go missing has always been a part of communities. Satanism has nothing to do with it, just as much that Christianity has nothing to do with it. Just individuals who do stupid things. They don't represent entire philosophies. Or sub cultures.

Satanism respects nature, and it does not kneel to the bible or Quran.

The Satanic panic was a psyop triggered and feed by the media. Because if they really wanted to expose truth about people or groups harming others, there would be a lot more about Christian church leaders making money and power over honest people, like your grandparents, using clever untruths. Then the question would be: "How dangerous is Christianity and should we ban the bible? ", but nope. You get literally get the bible for free. And that should worry and wake you. The book is free and besides the bed in every hotel.
>>
>>19071745
Satanism is as far from SJW as you can get anon. the core tenants are "Don't be an asshole or a retard"
>>
>>19071649
it was 100% real
>>
How do I become an actual satanist? All the books use the gnostic interpretations of hell and not the christian one.
>>
Oh man, watching Satanic Panic videos can be so fucking funny.

Or irritating.
>>
If it was happening, claiming mass hysteria to put everyone back to sleep would be the media's first course of action.
>>
>>19072511
it is*
>>
>>19071865
Yeah that was pretty fucked up
>>
>>19072511
RIP Dave McGowan. Love his writings. And yes despite what the shills say this shit is real. It is both a form of initiation and blackmail for political "elites" and an cover for child trafficking sponsored by intelligence agencies (parts of which are really just government-sanctioned criminal syndicates).
>>
>>19072618
Spot on
>>
>>19071753
There doesn't seem to be any evidence that either group was involved in satanic panick-y events, though
>>
File: Dark-Dungeons.jpg (136KB, 600x308px) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Dungeons.jpg
136KB, 600x308px
>>19071649
there's probably a few genuine cases that were thrown out because of the backlash towards the hysteria.
Paedophile rings and teachers abusing children are a real problem but no one wants to take it seriously any more because of the 80s and shit like jack chick. People like alex jones do love to keep this hysteria alive.
>>
>>19072761
"satanic panic" ahaha what is this, the new forced meme like "fake news" the shills put out? I see the same shit from the usual shill editors on Wikipedia on Ritual Abuse articles.

update: I see the /x/ pedogate thread was just deleted. lol thank you mods for confirming that we're over the target!
>>
>>19072865
Uhh no, it's been called the "Satanic Panic" since it started happening, you absolute fucktard.
>>
>>19072085
Try going to a Occult Conference for Satanist and Luciferians, they are only SJW's.
>>
>>19072057
Why is it that atheists shit all over Christianity every single chance they get but won't utter a syllable against the Murder/Death Cult that is Islam? Afraid to be called a racist or somesuch bullshit?
>>
>>19071649
The media, like the tools of disnfo and misinfo they've always been, pushed that panic meme. Why you may ask...well, do you know what the other phenomenon was around the same time? The UFO phenomenon. People were curious, and interest was great. You need something to drown that.
>>
>>19071649
They planting long term ideas about satanism in the public's psyche to help hide their own ritual abuses.Really only a failsafe as they never expect any real information about this to come out. They use patsies and it's too easy obfuscate the evidence on such hard to prove crimes when you have so much power.

This made some contribution to a bigger plan, the Satanic church, which helps control people a little bit smarter than average, with generally cynical and negative personalities that would otherwise be discontented and work against society.

Their increased presence also increases the fervor and numbers of certain kinds of christians, which also contributes to overall population handling.
>>
>>19072618
>And yes despite what the shills say this shit is real. It is both a form of initiation and blackmail for political "elites" and an cover for child trafficking sponsored by intelligence agencies (parts of which are really just government-sanctioned criminal syndicates).

This stuff is real. Satanic Ritual abuse is a term made up as a feedback loop. Mention it once, the AI gets triggered and the shills pour in. And soon you're reading disinformation instead of actual documentation.
>>
>>19072862
There's a misdirection technique known as agree and amplify, or something llike that. An example would be something like "you're right, the elites are ritually abusing kids, they're also using Pokemon to turn them into satanists". Now the thing you're saying is associated with that craziness, and people stop listening to you.
>>
>>19071657
Wrong cunt
>>
File: ptk dutroux exc 2.png (97KB, 479x551px) Image search: [Google]
ptk dutroux exc 2.png
97KB, 479x551px
>>
>>19071718
Least Satanic

Demons

Mmmmk
>>
>>19071649
>is it just media hype?

Where I can see this stuff? There's nothing in the news
>>
>>19073041
Then please by all means cite your sources. This is where these threads break down. put up or shut up.
>>
>>19073048
What's less Satanic than casting demons as villains and challenging the player to destroy them? Doom is the most Christian game ever, as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>19073052
Read The New Satanists by Linda Blood

Cunt
>>
>>19071649
Uh. Most of Hollywood is Jewish and Christian. Now with Muslim thrown in. Satan is a reason to have orgies and do drugs. Anyone who tells you otherwise is probably Satan.
>>
>>19073084
Or outside of Hollywood.
>>
>>19073082
>Linda Blood
Lel. Then I think I'll call up Pat Robertson and get his take on the situation, then call Fox News and report my findings!
>>
>>19073084
Islam doesn't have a lot of power. They're mostly a weapon that more powerful groups like to use against us.
>>
>>19073084
>Satan is a reason to have orgies and do drugs
So all the Jews, Christians, and Muslims in Hollywood are, in fact, not? They all do drugs.
>>
>>19073045
>>19073052
https://isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

Suck my big fat tinfoil cock
>>
>>19073091
What is your issue with the author Linda Blood?

She is not a fundamental Christian. Also that's her real name dumb Fuck.

I provide a well written book on the topic and you just ass around.

Fuck You.
>>
>>19073136
>hurrr that's her real name!
Are you autistic anon? What does that have anything to do with what I said?
>well written
Zozz
>>
>>19073149
>unfounded claims that are unproven to the his day
>well written source
>>
>>19071745
I'm actually a Theistic Satanist, you can't take LaVeyan Satanism or Atheistic Satanism seriously, they're pretty fucking stupid. It's more of an edgy philosophy then a religion with them
>>
>>19073135
>>19073153
Read actual Belgian court documents then you piece of shit. Please do read the careful descriptions of the rape of a 5 year old girl and the murder therafer. Read about the snakes being shoved up orifices by Belgian politicians. Read about the 23 dead fucking witnesses.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>19073165
>implying we can take a theistic Satanist *more* seriously
You're really just an edgy Christian, anon.
>>
>>19073173
>one out of control case
>validates all the delusional frauds with an agenda
>>
>>19073181
You asked if there was abuse, and you asked for proof. You got it. Shut the fuck up and go crawl back to your normie hole now.

I'm sure we could sit here and post about the Franklin Scandal, the Kincora Boy's home in Ireland, the Jimmy Saville case, Jeffrey Epstein and a whole lot more. But we won't cause you're a cuckshill that can't read.
>>
>>19073149
You said Linda Blood???. Like it was preposterous
>>
>>19073191
>Asked if there was abuse
Literally, where? I am not the anon you were originally responding to. I asked you to cites your source"s" (plural). You gave me one book that was written as part of a smear campaign, and one aberration. This does not support a hypothesis of Systemic Satanic Ritual Abuse. Hell, even in the case you cited there is no proof of actual satanism other than anecdotes and circumstance
>>
>>19073217
>Hell, even in the case you cited there is no proof of actual satanism other than anecdotes and circumstance

Confirmed inability to read. Not wasting anymore time on you shill.
>>
>>19073192
Genuinely and truly, I did not type it like that at all. Check your spergs.
>>
>>19073225
Where does it say devil worship in there? I suppose my Ctrl+f skills may be lacking
>>
>>19073225
>Hurr Durr you disagree with me
> and demand proof that withstands scrutiny
>SHILL!!!
>>
File: nwoo.jpg (11KB, 238x249px) Image search: [Google]
nwoo.jpg
11KB, 238x249px
Dump incoming
>>
File: wikileaks spiritcookers.jpg (32KB, 535x600px) Image search: [Google]
wikileaks spiritcookers.jpg
32KB, 535x600px
Spirit Cooking badboys
>>
>>19071649
It was media hype and then eventually teenagers and serial killers wanted to be rebels and actually trying to be legitimate satanists, which resulted in a few instances of murder.
>>
Here's literal proof what the elites do in spare time *cough* oh looks it's Pizzagate's John Podesta up to a spot of Spirit Cooking
>>
>>19071943
Anon, any red-pills on the Rothschilds? It would me much appreciated.
>>
File: spirit cook.jpg (57KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
spirit cook.jpg
57KB, 600x596px
>>19073286
(((it was media hype)))

I'm surprised this has actually been buried somehow, nobody mentions it
>>
File: Expert manipulators.gif (165KB, 255x286px) Image search: [Google]
Expert manipulators.gif
165KB, 255x286px
C-child murders and kidnaps ? N-no Goy! we would never do such a thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9ys-Lfu4Sc
>>
>>19073298
Bush was there?
No fucking way...
>>
>>19073291
>>19073284
>>19073298
The woman who sent the spirit cooking email is literally an artist who openly holds 'Spirit Cooking' performances. It's just fucking weird art.
>>
>>19073304
>the evil globalists are so cunning that they run the world and allow their evil satanist rituals to be recorded and released online almost like no one is hiding it.
Wow you might be on to something!
>>
>>19073342
>It's just fucking weird art.
Tell that to Crowley
>>
File: WitlessProtection.jpg (178KB, 396x500px) Image search: [Google]
WitlessProtection.jpg
178KB, 396x500px
>>19071950
i know that feel, bro
>>
>>19073366
>he thinks Crowley was a satanist
>>
>>19073136
>Linda Blood
great erotica!
10/10 would smash
>>
>>19073359
It worked to make you dismiss it, doesn't it?
>>
>>19071649
It was fake, a phenomenon almost entirely invented by christfags and psychiatrists accidentally brainwashing impressionable children into thinking they'd been abused.

Not to say that there probably aren't unhinged people who worship Satan through murder, but they're not a conspiracy or an epidemic, just the usual diseased minds.
>>
>>19073026
this, this so much. the satanic nonsense was all a cover. this stuff is still going on to this day, the whole "satanic ritual" thing is supposed to throw off the mass of people who don't want to associate with insane religious people, the only ones who will take that seriously. now i'm sure that a lot of the higher profile cases in the 80s like that infamous daycare (can't remember the name right now) and that guy from NZ were just media hype and the usual neighbor backstabbing. the rich and powerful who were actually abusing children wouldn't let you hear about it so easily. the idea of the satanic panic thing is to throw your interest off child abuse accusations with these occult elements thrown in, so your interest in child abuse accusations with actual merit will die down as well, since the more you associate child abuse accusations with accusations of "ritual abuse", the average joe's mind moves more and more toward "accused of child abuse = accused of satanic ritual abuse = innocent, accusation makes no sense".
>>
>>19073272
>G-guise, here's some yellow journalism from the peak of the Satanic Panic to serve as a totes legit source!
>>
>>19073414
Right? It's amazing how easy it is to implant or accidentally create false memories in the impressionable.
>>
File: ' meon7onome '.gif (332KB, 440x249px) Image search: [Google]
' meon7onome '.gif
332KB, 440x249px
>>19073165
And therefor you call us stupid? Because we just make fun of it and enjoy freedom? You know that when I say Jesucsists are retarded, I mean it. But theistic Satanism is stupidity, one of the few things we actually call a sin.

7hink '7oo 7wisted'
>>
>>19073405
Performance art is part of rituals you numb skull.
>>
>>19073226
piss off you autist...
>>
>>19073429
>the rich and powerful who were actually abusing children wouldn't let you hear about it so easily. the idea of the satanic panic thing is to throw your interest off child abuse accusations with these occult elements thrown in, so your interest in child abuse accusations with actual merit will die down as well, since the more you associate child abuse accusations with accusations of "ritual abuse", the average joe's mind moves more and more toward "accused of child abuse = accused of satanic ritual abuse = innocent, accusation makes no sense".

Why not just call it necrophiliac child abuse
>>
>>19071691
There was someone on reddit who did a good analysis that comes to a conclusion that he was kidnapped by a pedophile for a pedo trafficking ring with some wealthy people involved, but these were people with local wealth and weren't connected to the fucking White House. I forgot the link but someone should post it.
>>
>>19071749
There was, look up the Last Podcast on the Left episode about Satanic Ritual Abuse. There were a bunch of factors for the hysteria to spread.

Admittly, those guys believe in the Franklin Cover-Up, even though there's evidence to disprove it.
>>
>>19071865
Just some weirdo drug dealers, not people who had connections to the President.
>>
>>19073455
>HUH DIS IS SATANISM
>No actually it's just some shitty art
>WELL ACTULLY DA SHIDDY ART IS SATANISM
Podesta could have been talking about pizza and you people would have formed a conspiracy out it.
>oh wait
>>
>>19071943
Yeah, I've always heard things like Bohemian Grove and the Freemasons are just old white guy frats.
>>
>>19073878
>Admittly, those guys believe in the Franklin Cover-Up, even though there's evidence to disprove it.

Please do disprove this. I love talking about grand jurys and closed courts where the witnesses get threatened with jail time.
>>
>>19073891
Lol "cheese pizza," as /b/ would say
>>
Of course it's fake. You not seen True Detective?
>>
>>19072511
This dude thought the fucking McMartin preschool case was real and the government covered it up.

He's fucking crazy.
>>
>>19073045
Again, that book also claims that the McMartin preschool case was actually real, so I don't trust it.

I bet if someone had the time and energy you could go through it and debunk a lot of it.
>>
>>19073919
Right but can you actually debate his arguments? And his sources? Because he has shittons in that book.

Or just going to fallibly ad hominem attack him like a shitty debater?
>>
>>19073961
Literally if you go back and look into the transcripts of the McMartin trial it's mostly just psychologists and cops leading pre-schoolers into saying they were abused.
>>
>>19073898
The one women claimed to be raped by the police chief was a proven liar.

She described his body in a very detailed way, but seemed to forget the fact that he had two very noticeable scars from when he was shot in the line of duty.

She also a had a baby she claimed was the chief's child. They did a blood test in front of this women's lawyer and mother to make sure there was no tampering. The test showed it wasn't the chief's baby.
>>
>>19073961
The kids literally told the cops they were flushed down toilets and saw people fly...
>>
>>19074019
>>19074049
>>19074079
Have you read what he wrote about McMartin? He talks a lot about the media coverage involved around it and specifically talks about certain things brought up in court that were later proven false.

I don't even care about the McMartin trial. But you can't go sliding away the Saville abuses, the Franklin Scandal, the Kincora Boy's Home in Ireland, the Island of Jersey Boarding School with just a few words about McMartin.

Or lets talk about the Tallahasse Police Dept report when finding the Finders Cult van with 2 adults and 6 childrens then going to a warehouse finding amounts of money, bank accounts/receipts and paper traces to Europe.

Slider no sliding pls
>>
So, here's my thoughts. The Satanic Panic was definitely not real and was hysteria brought on from pop culture.

This all started in the 70's, The Exorcist and Rosemary's Baby came out which I think did influence people. There are other factors, America was becoming more Conservative and Christian (Remember when Reagan was elected, it felt like funnies were popping out everywhere). Psychology was also just discovering Dissociative Identity Disorder (aka Multiple Personalities) and the idea of memories being lost and then found through hypnosis (which has been debunked since then). Psychology is still a pretty new science that changes a lot, and some of it is boarding on pseudo.

Contd.
>>
>>19074156
Crafty psychologists and Cons Christian looking to gain fame and fortune started using these factors for themselves.

Obviously Christians needed an enemy to rally against (even if it was fake) and psychologists just wanted to become more rich through there bogus experiments (anyone ever heard of Michelle Remembers?). This led to therapists creating false memories from asking patients leading questions while hypnotized, and saying they had DID (which is actually super rare). Obviously this started to create a nonexistent panic for the news, who encouraged it cause there rating went up.
>>
>>19071649
there is some basis to the panic, there were a handful of cases around the time that helped fuel it. pic related and
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Mark_Kilroy
to name a few I remember. It was a weird time, 80s rock and roll was considered satanic and soccer moms trying to ban them as well, but generally it was overblown. Like when a black kids commits a crime and minivan moms start saying all kinds of racist shit about there being a race war on the rise. There are some cases that support it, but that doesnt mean its happening on a larger scale. Plus factor in any edgy criminal trying to act satanic just to boast their ego/crime reputation
>>
>>19074241
Listen, I think that pedo rings can be real. Obviously the Catholic Church was found out. But I think it's like that, there's a people in governments and wealthy circles that have that urge. I don't think there's any Satanism involved, maybe they'll kill the kids to keep them quiet, but I don't thinks it ritualistically.

The Dutroux case and what's happening in England do have some evidence (although that video of those 2 kids who made a bunch of accusations on YouTube was later declared false), but I don't there's any Satan involved in it.

Pizzagate makes me feel like the Panic might come back since the country is also becoming more Conservative. The whole thing is bullshit to me, Spirit Cooking is just some weird performance art shit (and it wasn't idiotic for Clinton to allow herself to be associated with that). I do see the evidence that Bill Clinton might have been in the same room as child hookers, but I bet you Trump has also done the same shit as Bill.
>>
>>19074326
Also, most kids who get preyed on these rings are very low-income kids, not white middle-class children.
>>
>>19074139
I've read the McMartin part, he provided no sources on his claims, like how he claims the mother who's child was the initial accuser wasn't schizophrenic (she definitely was) and was killed by the government.
>>
>>19074326
>But I think it's like that, there's a people in governments and wealthy circles that have that urge. I don't think there's any Satanism involved, maybe they'll kill the kids to keep them quiet, but I don't thinks it ritualistically.

The satanism edge is added as a feedback loop and disinformation. Claiming intelligence agencies and diplomats around the world may engage in child trafficking = bad
Having a bunch of people on the internet claiming satanic elites are sacrificing your baby = good enough to keep it at bay

This stuff has been going awhile.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Tann

There are some cases, Dutroux in particular, in which weird symbology has been found at crime scenes. The boarding school in England had some bones found that had been drawn on/carved into and this was the chief of police saying this on TV.

I don't claim its SRA, I claim its organized pedo rings that have some very elite or government involvement. The SRA thing cannot entirely go away though because of the weird things found. But that doesn't me we should call it satanism, if anything we should call it a fetish within the crime.
>>
File: stronger together.jpg (313KB, 1067x540px) Image search: [Google]
stronger together.jpg
313KB, 1067x540px
>>19074326
>Spirit Cooking is just some weird performance art shit (and it wasn't idiotic for Clinton to allow herself to be associated with that).
So you deny that Hillary cavorts with the devil?
>>
>>19074408
No, I'm saying she's an idiot for being traced to a weirdo performance artist. She ran one of the worst campaigns ever.
>>
>>19074139
https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/29vy1i/franklin_scandalconspiracy_of_silence_real_or/ciru5hb/
>>
>>19073149
Lepers, ladies and gentlelads. And there are many brewing within this board.

Satanic Panic of todayis what has begun already - the unraveling of their power, soon to be stripped, and thrown into the fire to be destroyed.

It will happen. There is nothing that vsn save them - no memory hole or amount of brainwashing could save such treachery amongst humanity, and once it has been removed fully will we come to see ascendance proper.
>>
>>19074458
Franklin was a hoax perpetrated by people for different reasons, financial and political.
>>
>>19073041
Oh, my bad, I guess I'll just apologize for being right.
>>
>>19074139
I can't find anything about the Finders other then conspiracy websites.
>>
>>19073891
>ousting anons as retards whilst being one by bringing Podesta into discussion

Well, we've came to see who the brightest of controlled opposition is...
>>
Since people mention the CIA think and MKULTRA, I give my two cents.

First, while there is evidence of MKULTRA, there is absolutely no evidence of Project Monarch, the experiment where children where raped to multiple personality disorders and Manchuriian candidates. Heck, the whole Operation Paperclip/Nazi scientists have no evidence of being connected to MKULTRA like people always say.

Don't get me wrong the CIA are pretty evil and do horrible things. MKULTRA was real but didn't gain results like the CIA wanted. It's like the Gulf of Tonkin incident, it did happen, but it was purposefully exaggerated to for political purposes.
>>
File: mcnamara obit clip.jpg (96KB, 608x278px) Image search: [Google]
mcnamara obit clip.jpg
96KB, 608x278px
>>19074593
>like the Gulf of Tonkin incident, it did happen
this is from Robert McNamara's obituary in the New York Times.
>>
File: 1430346939017.jpg (2MB, 1276x3412px) Image search: [Google]
1430346939017.jpg
2MB, 1276x3412px
all kinds of weird shit has happened and you can bet your ass the elites in govt and the private sector are up to no good because they have the power to do whatever they want. they are virtually immune to all rules and laws by the status and power of there positions in society
>>
>>19071865

>satanist

Close.

Santeria idol, he was trying to increase power.
>>
File: cheam trials.jpg (142KB, 649x666px) Image search: [Google]
cheam trials.jpg
142KB, 649x666px
>>19074689
>>
File: 1430345997675.jpg (179KB, 628x800px) Image search: [Google]
1430345997675.jpg
179KB, 628x800px
>>
File: 1430345078291.jpg (105KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1430345078291.jpg
105KB, 500x300px
>>
File: 1430347625763.png (420KB, 639x1183px) Image search: [Google]
1430347625763.png
420KB, 639x1183px
you don't want to look down this rabbit hole
>>
File: 1467350215531.jpg (40KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1467350215531.jpg
40KB, 550x512px
>>19074593

>there is absolutely no evidence of Project Monarch
>the experiment where children where raped to multiple personality disorders and Manchuriian candidates.
>>
File: government is evil and corrupt.jpg (618KB, 1724x1500px) Image search: [Google]
government is evil and corrupt.jpg
618KB, 1724x1500px
>>
>>19073284
How do you eat pain? What a stupid cunt and people who follow this cunt are twice as dumb.
>>
>>19074800

You torture somebody and milk their adrenal glands.
>>
>>19071657
Read David McGowan's Programmed to Kill. Great, very scholarly book which lays out the facts with almost no commentary by him.
>>
>>19072957
great post

Hilariously enough, Christianity itself (the New Testament at least) is a relatively peace-promoting religion, and has also led to a lot of good in the form of churches doing charity.

The Koran, on the other hand, is filled with ridiculously violent exhortations, and Islam also forbids monasticism, which is why you hear of your little Christian church making cookies for the poor, but you never hear, say, of mosques organizing such charitable work.
>>
>>19071649
Both are true.

Yes it was a lot of hype and there were quite a few things attributed to SRA that just plain weren't.

However... I do have some friends who became crisis councilors. The worst cases they deal with? Legit ritual abuse victims. Same stories over and over. Same scars.

Some fucked up shit happens out there.
>>
>>19074800
Ever heard of adrenaline, that lovely chemical release in your brain?

Think of how, when you would presumably have a lot of it inhibited inside of you from an external environment and actions dominant in it. Once that is influenced in a body, the key is to then siphon it out. Ever see those drawings from children who suffered ritualistic abuse before? The wands and, more explicitly, tendrils that are directed towards the child victim?

That is tantamount to the triangle closing in on itself, the tendril reaching into not only the body of the victim (rape, physical torture), but also into the psyche. The force that is not visible to the naked eye, however is malevolent and targest the innocence of the psyche. It is a tendril of corruption. It retracts just as quickly as it extends.
>>
File: 1492924235783.jpg (164KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492924235783.jpg
164KB, 500x600px
>>19074800
Take enough psychedelics and you'll be able to eat anything. Pain, music, the air, you name it.
>>
>>19074593
>It's like the Gulf of Tonkin incident, it did happen
The Gulf of Tonkin didn't happen

Project Monarch or something like it is probably real

You are woefully naive.
>>
>>19074483
Apologies are in order for your faggotry
>>
>>19072057
One consideration, which leads to many others is the bible verse about the white horse. The four horsemen part. Always had a vibe that verse was talking about the very book, and other books, out there.
>>
File: 4c0aa5870f[2].jpg (64KB, 640x429px) Image search: [Google]
4c0aa5870f[2].jpg
64KB, 640x429px
>>19071649
Do remember Maria Abramovic, and the whole Spirit Cooking thing. Also Park Geun-Hye, and those placenta injections. The world is stranger than we could ever possibly know. Don't believe the fedorafags or Redditors OP. It's a known fact that they shill every thread discussing this topic with their cancer and diatribe.
>>
>>19072957
What? Jalouse? On an religion that has a confirmed pedophile as the greatest prophet? Truth is, I don't know the Quran as well. What I do know there is not a single thing that motivates me to read it or take it serious. No moslim impresses me, nor does one have something I would like too. Accept for having such beautiful women maybe. And Christianity. .. every fucking year you see the same old pictures of Jesus covert in the menstrual blood of a virgin he will never Mary because his father, no wait, his father had a buddy of him impregnate .. , no no, Jesus made his mother pregnant, no , a well, whatever. .. Lucifer was kicked out because he wanted to be as the big daddy. God clearly has daddy issues and is not capable of being the Father for humanity as one suppose to be. Or maybe, just maybe God and Allah do not real.
Both religions are equally retarded.
>>
File: knight_facepalm[1].jpg (25KB, 408x486px) Image search: [Google]
knight_facepalm[1].jpg
25KB, 408x486px
>>19073342
>She dindu nuffin!

Reddit I have despised you from the very beginning, but to actually tolerate this evil? That just proves how vile you truly are. Kindly fuck off, and go back to shitting threads up with "MUH TULPAE", or "MUH SUCCUBEZ" threads, and hopefully you realize how much you are a useless sack of shit so that you may finally end your degenerate existence, but that is highly unlikely.
>>
>>19075021
Ask Virgil, he made up the story and called it the Aeneid. Those who made the bible did such a bad job, that you can read the Aeneid and think you are reading Revelation. They plagiarized so hard it looks like straight pasta.
>>
>>19072957
>>19074863
If you think the Koran is bad, then you haven't even seen the Talmud yet. There is a very, very good reason as to why the Jews were called "The Synagogue Of Satan".
>>
>>19073342
Except for the fact that the "artist" herself stated that private showings are for actual purposes and are not "art". It's not art if it's not public.

Private "shows" are definitely occult. Even if it was just "art" that's just how you hide the occult.

Magic done as "art" is still magic since a ritual is a ritual. Hell, if it's public you get more loosh off of the idiots watching anyway.
>>
>>19074447
>ignoring the wikileaks email mentioning the sacrifice of a chicken to moloch

Christ you must be new.
>>
>>19075119
>chicken
>to moloch
Lellel
>>
>>19071657
>satanists can't kill people
>>
>>19075130
Chicken means little boy
>>
>>19075153
I'm familiar with ALL the memes, believe you me
>>
>>19074878
why go to all this trouble though?
dont they have synthetic adrenaline?
>>
>>19073342
God damn, /x/ is full of the most foolish people I have met in my damn life. Please, please, please, try to grow in wisdom, art, and knowledge of the Occult.
>>
>>19074863
I don't think you know what "monasticism" means.
>>
>>19072862
I used to have tons of those little comics. They didn't pull any punches, your ass was going to hell.
>>
>>19073073
The lore was as deep as you wanted to dive in D&D. The monster guide didn't just have happy little orcs and the devil in red pajamas. All of the pantheons of hell were described in detail.

Now to a mother, seeing a son so invested in demon books and not a Bible was a sticking point.
>>
>>19073136
>Also that's her real name dumb Fuck.

Linda Bloodsteinblum.
>>
File: 1481147263007.jpg (91KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481147263007.jpg
91KB, 400x400px
>>19071649
Its the force that's protected the trafficking of children in America.
>>
>>19073165
Yeah, theistic satanism totally isn't edgy and stupid either.
>>
>>19072957
Bill Mahar and Thunderf00t are pretty big voices in atheism and both are very outspoken against islam. I'm sure they aren't alone.
>>
>>19075763
source?
>>
Visit the international /x/ thread at /bant/

>>>/bant/798390
>>
No anon of course there is none of that nonsense going on. Don't worry about it. Relax and have a nice evening. You deserve it. Just relax and take it easy. There's nothing to worry about.
>>
>>19074593
>First, while there is evidence of MKULTRA, there is absolutely no evidence of Project Monarch, the experiment where children where raped to multiple personality disorders and Manchuriian candidates. Heck, the whole Operation Paperclip/Nazi scientists have no evidence of being connected to MKULTRA like people always say

There is no mention of monarch in released documents. I don't think there is proof of a project monarch ever existing. However there are definitely some projects/subprojects that existed that focused on DID/MPD.
>>
>>19075876
>There's nothing to worry about.
>nothing going on at all

-t. M.K.Ultra Agent
>>
File: 1429605231599.png (24KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1429605231599.png
24KB, 800x800px
http://articles.latimes.com/1988-10-09/local/me-5435_1_cotton-club-killing-roy-radin-cocaine-dealer
>>
File: 1429767307635.png (962KB, 1306x2712px) Image search: [Google]
1429767307635.png
962KB, 1306x2712px
>>19074760
>>
>>19074976
I'm sorry you're guilty of believing in some really gay shit, I forgive you.

>>19075146
>Satanists are the only people commiting murders.
>>
>>19074863
People don't want to hear it. The crusades, witch burnings, and KKK killings happened hundreds of years ago, and that's enough for them to write off Christianity in all of it's forms forever
>>
>>19076407
>happened hundreds of years ago

KKK lynchings happened up until fairly recently, and Christians still routinely commit violence against those who don't agree with their beliefs, including shootings and firebombings

All Abrahamic religions are shit desu, they all promote violence because so long as you save the most souls you can do whatever you want to your fellow man.
>>
>>19076423
I think there are two ways you can look at people. Either people are fundementally good, and things like religion will only corrupt them, and turn them towards hatred and violence, or people are just like that anyway, and religion is our best shot at holding those impulses at bay (though it often fails). I tend to go more for option two. Anyone who remembers what it was like to be a young child should know full well that things like hatred and violence are not learned behaviours.
>>
>>19076456
It's not an on or off state, you can still enjoy violence and be a completely peaceful individual that never harmed another human being, that it's why we have movies and escapism, religion does help controlling certain impulses, but it also invents or expose us to many others.

The issue with the modern view of religion it's that as long as you act like you are a good person you can get away with murder, cause there's nothing else than public opinion what stands in your way.
>>
>>19076485
Does it say that in the Bible?
>>
>>19076504
Which part?
Its easy to misinterpret faith in Jesus as a get out of hell free card, but thats not the case. Faith without works is dead.
Perfection is impossible because as a man thinkith, so is he, but faith tends to lead to an outpouring of works.
>>
>>19071649
It's a pretty clear-cut case of "I don't like and/or understand [thing], therefore [thing] is evil." You know, classic Christian stuff.
>>
>>19071718
It's because some shithead went around with a bullshit story about how the rulebooks contain encoded ritual instructions and the authors came to him to verify that they were authentic.
>>
>>19072957
Islam's fucking awful too. Hell, I'd argue it's even worse than Christianity because it actively demands that its followers make war with unbelievers.
>>
>>19071649
There has been no genuine Satanic ritual abuse that I've heard of.

But in El Salvador there was a segment of the military that was supposedly outright Devil-worshippers. However a lack of info on it combined with the all-around extreme brutality of the Army and the associated death squads and police, I don't know how bad they were.
>>
>>19076833
Sauce? Also chekt.
>>
>>19076890
Here you go.
https://www.chick.com/articles/dnd.asp
>>
This thread is so fucking gay, christfags are the most digusting poison on /x/.
>>
>>19074593
I have to reply to this. I had a family member who was friends with James Morrison. You know, Jim Morrison? I don't bring this up, ever... except when I have to. Do you know that George Stephen Morrison, his father, was the man who ordered that trespass into Vietnamese waters and initiated the Gulf of Tonkin incident?

Jim Morrison knew his father, an admiral, had done this. He drank himself to death because his father started the Vietnam war illegally probably on CIA orders, causing a whole generation of American men to go to their deaths in a pointless war. Jim Morrison rolls in his grave because of people who are ignorant of this truth. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Really, truly shameful that people don't know history and the ramifications of actions we take.

We know that the Nazis used many of the torture practices that MKULTRA later "created." We know this as a matter of public record because most of those torture techniques were present in documents collected for both Japanese and German war crime trials. No method of torture is "new," but the believed efficacy of them was gleaned by the CIA at some point... ironically, torture is often ineffective, and the real use is not to gather intelligence, but to punish and humiliate would-be foreign enemies into suicidal tactics (knowing you will be tortured means you want to die at your own hands and not get caught). The evidence is circumstantial: Nazis had no data to show torture worked, but they thought it did. The CIA obviously does, too, at least superficially. It serves the same purpose as the Spanish Inquisitions torture methods, eliciting mind control and false confession.
>>
>>19076853
That's a secret to no one who actually knows about the religion. The problem is that most people don't. All they know is Islam is a brown person religion, and in 2017 brown people are eternal victims who need to be protected above all else.
>>
>>19072057
>>19076853
>worse than christianity
why is western religion even bad at all? i bet you haven't even read the bible, stupid. most stupid people are outspoken in subjects they have no idea about, in this case be it theology or spirituality with you. obviously you don't understand the importance of either... you're too enlightened to, of course
>>
>>19076942
Nice read. Ty.

Can't really comment on its influence myself. I was already curious of other beliefs before playing. Never met anyone who flipped out over the game though.
>>
>>19079077
Because hundreds of years ago, they had the gall to send troops to defend Christian lands from invaders. Because sometimes people who happen to be Christian do bad things, for personal reasons, that they were in no way intructed to do by priests or religious texts. Because the only way to achieve world peace and utopia is through athiesm, even though Communism was an athiestic ideology, and ended up being one of the most destructive, murderous forces of the 20th century.
>>
>>19079077
As a matter of fact, I did read the book. I just read other books too.

Why is western religion bad?
I wonder how you stand on Scientology or KKK or Black Panters or M13?
All typical western how-to-live-communities. Kinda the same as a religion.

Spirituality used to be something beautiful. Something to help you discovering the beauties of nature and the lessons of life. This can still be seen in Buddhism or the LHPsocieties. When you take Christianity or Islam it is lost for the most part. The book bible is seen by many parents as a Parenting for Dummies. But the community encourages young parents to steal all changes of experience away from the kids, resulting in young adults that are not prepared to live the hard western life.
The Islam on the other hand stimulates family life, but the community does not allow freedom of choice.
Religion was never there to feel free.
If you need a priest or an imam to read you the book you can read yourself but supposedly do not understand correctly, then the writer did a terrible job or someone is trying to control you on a level that you should feel fooled by the man with the friendly smile.
>>
>>19079077
>why is western religion even bad at all?
Because it sticks its nose in other folks' business.
When was the last time a Buddhist or Hindu told you you're going to hell or bombed a concert venue?
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_ritual_abuse

In the late 80s/90s/early 2000s, there were plenty of cases of murders tied to the occult. The media just blanket termed it under "Satanism" because of ignorance. However, some murders/ritualistic killings WERE committed in Satan's name.

Look up:
>Children of Thunder killers
>Order of the Solar Temple
>Beasts of Satan
Etc.

Watch:
>Regression (starring Ethan Hawke) - even though it's SUPER predictable
>Occult Crimes (on Netflix)
>>
>>19079602
I am not from America, at all, but here in Europe there is this idea that there are a lot of cults and sekts in your country. And the label or brand 'satanic' only apply to a small part, even by outsiders.
And most of that groups are not praised by family members whom lost their loved ones to such communities.
So a honest, and I think fair, question is:

How come so many people in your country feel like they need so much help or guidance to learn how to live?
>>
>>19072042
> DND has magic

So does Harry Potter.

>19071700
My mom always told me not to play DnD because she thought it was satanic, but she came out once I was older and told me she just didn't want me to become a nerd. She failed obviously.
>>
>>19071745
LaVey Satanism is just hyper-edgy militant atheism with a dash of the occult for extra edge.
>>
>>19071700
>>19079785
Shit I fucked that one up
>>
>>19071865
You couldn't be more wrong faggot, Cartels in general follow Santa Muerte and do weird sacrifices and shit for protection, they also have their "prophets" lead some cartels and say if they kill or sacrifice something in a certain way they will be protected.

There was a pretty famous druglord a few decades ago who genuinelly believed his own bullshit until he got raided and killed by another cartel
>>
File: 51%2BZjHVbgcL[1].jpg (41KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
51%2BZjHVbgcL[1].jpg
41KB, 500x430px
>>19079558
>When was the last time a Buddhist or Hindu told you you're going to hell or bombed a concert venue?

Not once. Mostly because they are too busy with being one of those religions that don't really ave the ability to do much in the West. Also, those who bomb concert venues are usually Mudshits, not Christians. Christians didn't even like Muslims and actively fought against them during the Crusades. So don't lump Christians in with the group that praises the eternal kiddy-fucker Muhammad.
>>
>>19079077
The problem is Islam is far more open to interpretation than Christianity in places that matter. Muhammad instructing his followers to strike back against those who strike first or stand against you doesn't dictate with what limits of force or brutality. Militants notice this flaw and take advantage of it to instruct their followers to act terribly in their name.

It's something that makes me hope we can one day find alternate realities. What if there was a reality where Islam flourished along with the middle east while the west fell into political ruin. Would Christians become the crazed suicide bombers of that world? Or would the aggression be displayed much more differently and subdued? Is Islamic radicalism due fully to the environment, the book, both, or neither?
>>
>>19079558
Please don't use that argument. Hinduism and Buddhism both have a long history of violence, and there are many contexts wherein violence is justified within those faiths. Two events off the top of my head are the burning the Babri Mosque in 1992 and the ongoing political crisis in southern Thailand wherein Buddhist monks are arming themselves and killing those they believe are Muslim insurgents. The radicalization of Islam, and previous acts of religious violence perpetrated in the name of Christianity or Judaism, are much more complex than simply blaming doctrine; it is specific contexts and movements of history that use religion as a tool to drive others to commit violence, not the religions themselves. Read Bruce Lincoln's book Holy Terrors, it is very comprehensive in examining religiously-coded power structures.
>>
>>19071649
yes, the MSM is just taken by satanics now
>>
>>19079708
I think its due in part to a lack of cultural identity to say the least.
Speaking of my own upbringing in the southeast, white guilt was already taking hold(though it had yet to be named) and I couldn't really identify with any of my ancestors, nor my immediate family.
Also there was still a strong push to "man up" while being taught to respect gender equality. Hell we went from mocking gays to accepting them all while under the influence of hormonal changes. That's the basics.
The 80s and nineties had a lot of conflicting messages to grow up in on top of normal adolescent challenges.
There was never any th ing to identify with that could be accepted as "normal".
It was a transitional period. The dawn of bush's NWO(maybe nit the dawn but it was publicly acknowledged).

This nation is still very young compared to many of our neighbors across the pond.
>>
>>19080460
Violence in defence against Islam is about as justifiable as it comes though, to be fair.
>>
>>19073919
They found animal remains and fucking tunnels under the school. How do you explain that?
>>
Read or listen on YouTube about Teal Swan's biography/story
>>
>>19071950
What if Chick Tracts were Satanic? I would've told my mom that just to see her reaction.
>>
>>19082261
Swamp gas.
>>
>>19073298
This pic is from some dead guy's funeral, not a spirit cooking event. Still creepy tho.
>>
>>19079785
See, that's a whole other can of worms. My mom would have had a shit fit about Harry Potter if that was around when I was a kid. She though He Man was satanic.
>>
File: 1460923511164.jpg (16KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
1460923511164.jpg
16KB, 399x399px
>>19074825
>which lays out the facts
>facts

a great read, but be careful of jumping to conclusions with his stuff. Investigate the sources of his info.
>>
>>19075158
Studies have proven consuming the adrenaline of another is identical to producing ones own, so really it would be a waste of time. Yes they could get synthetic adrenaline. They could take ephedrine, or amphetamines, or just about any stimulant the rich and powerful have easy access to. I doubt they would go thru all that trouble when they would have a more intense experience with coke or speed, anyway.
>>
File: 9564584585588.jpg (142KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
9564584585588.jpg
142KB, 512x768px
>>19071649
Does this answer your question?
>>
>>19082400
He-Man is Satanic. But the real question is, is that a bad thing?
Disney is Satanic. Television is Satanic. Internet is Satanic. Funny how Christianity fail to recognize Satanic philosophy. They think they know, only to go back to 'the safe zone' which is most of the times the real satanic playground.
They take Satanism for child's play. If they only knew. . .
And it gets even funnier. ALL their popular preachers are Luciferian. Every book they buy, is Luciferian.

Kek
>>
>>19084701
Anon, are you literally retarded?
>>
>>19073051
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EcWbuBPNtPw
>>
>>19079077
There's a whole lot of "Obey everything we preach at you or suffer disproportionate retribution!" and "These people are bad, God says Fuck 'em!", not to mention all the genocide in the Old Testament (inb4 That doesn't count!)
My biggest issue with religion is that they unite by dividing, the draw lines in the sand that say that everyone who doesn't believe exactly what you believe is an evil sinner who will pay for their so-called crimes in the afterlife, but you fucks can't even agree within you own goddamn religions which supposedly divinely inspired interpretation is the correct one.
>>
>>19074698
>Santeria

Close.

Constanzo was a Palero. Palo Mayombe is related but not exactly the same thing.
>>
>>19084701

Holy shit, that really looks evil and Satanic!
>>
>>19073073
How is doom Christian?
>>
>>19071649
>satanic
no, not really. Satanists (both the theistic and atheistic type) do not condone the harm of children. Are there Satanist pedophiles? Yeah, but due to numbers there are far many more Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Islamic, and Jewish pedophiles. But just like those mainstream religions, pedophilia is not condoned. Even the catholic church TRIES to stop pedo priests in their own way (but their crime is focusing more on PR than getting these pedo priests behind bars where they belong). Very few people are pedos and none that I know of are in cabals with a religious or pseudo religious ideology. They just wanna share pictures (we should let them as long as the child being photographed/filmed has not yet been rescued) and rationalize their sexual psychosis.

That said, why are there SO MANY pedophiles out there today (way beyond what would be statistically likely or natural) and why are huge conspiratorial organizations tied with underage trafficking? Most pedos 'love' kids and groom them over time to make the experience not obviously traumatic. The few natural pedos who are violent kill their victims (some 'love' pedos do this as well because of the harsh punishments) or threaten their families with death and few surviving victims bother to report (especially boys). This does not amount to the numbers of victims, the level of trauma (survived) which seems extreme for any non-lethal pedophile.

The only other explanation I can think of is a long history of secret organizations which blackmail their own members through ritual abuse of children and make the children unreliable witnesses through the hollow trappings of a satanic cult ritual.
>>
>>19084800
A lot of these ideas don't strictly come from Christianity. Christianity didn't put these ideas in people's heads. People brought these ideas to Christianity. Hell as we understand it isn't even a thing in the Bible.
>>
>>19086706
>be rightous human
>travel to hell
>kill everything in hell
How is that not Christian?
>>
>>19074139
>>19074497
>>19074689
Tallahassee fag here. I've lived my whole life here and literally never heard about the Finders. I'm not saying that it didn't happen, but it's just not one of those things you hear about around the campfire as a kid (things like Bundy, the Sims' Murders, the Alday Murders, The Marianna Boys School S&M Murders, the unknown female found in Newton, Ga, or the Geneva County Massacre you do).
>>
>>19086773
the original Jesus and his philosophy is so distant from modern Christianity you might as well call them completely different and opposed systems. Christians worship Jesus of Nazareth like Marxists think they're following Karl Marx' path to a classless society.

Simple fucking shit like "you can't be rich and go to heaven, you must hate your family, don't seek treasure on earth that can be stolen," on and on and on. Almost everything Jesus said is UTTERLY ignored by all Christian sects including the fact that Jesus' church deliberately isn't supposed to be a physical organization that has it's own buildings. Jesus was baptized in a fucking river by a hermit. There was NEVER supposed to be an actual authoritative body, the entire ethos of Jesus is anti-authority. Every fucking church on earth calling itself christian is explicitly anti-christian. Only individuals who seek gnosis and communion with god WITHOUT the authority of priests and churches are followers of the original Jesus.
>>
>>19086860
Right, but just blaming Christianity doesn't sit right with me. It's clear that a large number of people inately desire these things and are always going to find a way to bring them to whatever belief system they inhabit. Look at how many people take a simple message like "love and tolernace" and instantly twist it into "we need to tear down those other people".
>>
>>19086889
standard rationalization

the thing is there are no shortage of philosophies and ideological systems and the most popular ones succumb to dogma because shallow people take everything extremely personally. Ever tell someone you don't like their favorite movie/song/videogame and then watch them freak out and take it far too seriously? That's how religion starts. Religion is to human spirituality like a poser in a Metallica shirt who asks who James Hetfield is during a concert and then gets in a fistfight with a guy who shouts out that Slayer is better is to a real metal head who understands the origins of heavy metal all the way back to blues and rockabilly and won't be offended if you don't like what he likes.

Shitty people will always try to hide in rational/empathetic people's shadows - attaching themselves to art they don't understand, philosophy the actually oppose through their actions, and authority figures that tell them what they want to hear and encourage their shitty behavior.
>>
>>19086916
think of it like an empty milk carton with big bold words: THE BEST MILK IN THE UNIVERSE! BUY NOW!

and compare that to a nondescript glass jug filled with milk that you get from your local farmer after watching him milk his cow.

That's the difference between religion (all of them) and human spirituality. It's so fucking easy to just wander over to a farmer and watch him milk his cow and then get some milk from him to make sure you're actually purchasing milk but we live in a society that desperately wants you to just trust big corporations and systems of graft and dishonesty. The more people insist they're the only real thing the more you should be suspicious but that's not the world we live in anymore. There are too many excuses, rationalizations, and people who survive only by telling people what they wanna hear.
>>
>>19084713
>thinks that the noisy are the representatives
>thinks that the popular is the representation
Christianity is about appealing to God and God alone. I wouldn't be surprised if baptism threw you to a whirlpool of solipsism.
>>
>>19071649
We live in a system that rewards ruthlessness and callousness. Because of this sociopaths and psychopaths cluster at the top and mental illness is genetic. History reads like a chronology of their greatest crimes.

We also live in a world were wealth begets greater wealth. It takes money to make money. So as long as a person isn't completely reckless with his inheritance, the wealth will grow with each generation.

And elites never really go away, what usually happens is the new power elite will marry into the old power elite to legitimize their claims. An invader king marries the dead kings daughter for example. And this shit has been going on since ancient times.

In the past, Europe pretty much owned the entire planet. Vast amounts of wealth being sucked out by astristocrats, supermerchants and banking clans. And this shit went on for centuries. The richest people in the world will never be found on Forbe's wealthiest list.

Now you have a bunch of extremely wealthy sociopaths who live above the law. Whose ancestors probably helped found the majority of the world's states and for generations since have remained deeply connected to it. A bunch of bored sociopaths, tired of the pleasures their wealth and power affords them, looking for increasingly transgressive activities to stave off the ennui of their lives.

Do I think elites are involved in ritualistic abuse and murder? absolutely, sociopaths/psychopaths are capable of anything especially when they don't have to worry about the law.
>>
>>19086961
Or do I just know what the CoS and ToS do to make a living?
They create art. And are good at it too. Cartoon making is an art form. So is music. Most people in the movie industry are artists. And tend more to lean to the left then the right.
Luciferians created religion. They know for sure it isn't as real as their followers think it is. There might be the source of your confusion.
>>
>>19087655
Catering to what people want in an entertainment medium doesn't make one an artist.

A true artist expresses their true self regardless of profit or what others think.

What we have today is manufactured entertainment. Not art. Very few true artists exist and the grand majority of the popular entertainment industry is not it.
>>
>>19079222
I am weirdly proud of the crusades, just imagine how much harder it was to actually go out and do that. Like, a hike of 1000 miles, through all kinds of terrain, everyone is tired of carrying full battle sets of armor and food and leading horses around and bored and must be hard to keep morale up for that long.

Meanwhile muslims are just chillin out eating their kebabs and raping chicks waiting for us.

Though Christians had to be tired as fuck they still won many battles and even achieved their dream which was to rule Jerusalem for a little while.

Then there is the little matter of Christian charity, kindness and grace which bites us in the ass all the time. So its almost like we gave Muslims half of Europe for free. Then we had another Crusade to get them all out and we kicked their ass and kept them locked into their little space. Now we did it again. Fuck my life.

Anyway I just think it was pretty cool.

>>19080363
If Islam ruled, I don't think any other religion is allowed. It might be an interesting alt history, that there was a old Bible that was left hidden, then some Islamics discovered it but rather than burn it, decided to treat it like occult knowledge. Then it got crazy in the year 2010 and Christian suicide bombings might happen because they are fighting for freedom to believe Christ was the Messiah.

Islamic kids would be like rooting for the Christians maybe and the parents would be like 'fuck this shit, nuke Nineveh and glass Palestine' lol, Christian women would be wearing full Nun Habits.

Also it is possible Islam would include Joseph Smith as a Prophet = Mohammad as Islam would have owned the USA.

>>19087520
Very good post.
>>
>>19086838
Holy shit Im also a Tallahasse /x/file. Small world. We have the best canopy roads dont we?
>>
>>19087724
>very few true artists exist
Nooo... you just don't know about them because they aren't busy trying to get rich, or even make a living necessarily.
>>
>>19087724
Nah, then you don't know what it takes to make products like that. True skills. Those people are artists, making a living.
>>
>>19071691
Who put Bella in the Wych Elm?
>>
>>19087770
Don't worry anon, it's ye auld "no tru Scotsman"
>>
Yes and no. During this time, groups like the Finders cult were getting attention, and the elite's dirty laundry almost fell out into the street. Think pizzagate, but bigger. As a reaction, they created the satanic panic to draw people off the trail. This shit really happened, and some of the people swept up into the panic proceedings werw guilty as fuck, but due to the circus, they got out while others were focused on.
>>
>>19087744
Yes, I love them. Albany had some good ones too, but sadly the storm that blew through there a few months ago took most of them out.
>>
>ctrl+f ted gunderson
>0 results

shit board
>>
File: IMG_0549.jpg (2MB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0549.jpg
2MB, 2560x1707px
>>19073910
Have you looked into the true story that inspired True Detective?
>"Nine people have been arrested in the past week. A dozen computers have been seized, at least some of which the police believe contain child pornography, as well as dozens of videotapes, hundreds of computer disks and eight large boxes of documents and photographs. Inside the shuttered church compound, in a "youth hall" behind the sanctuary, the police found the faint imprint of pentagrams on the floor that someone had apparently tried to scrub away. Some of those arrested, the police said, described rituals within those pentagrams involving cats' blood and people dressed in black robes."
>"The youth room was pitch black when the lights were out, she said, but the room was equipped with a black light. When Bernard turned it on, the light revealed writings on the walls from ceiling to floor.
“Every inch, from top to bottom, was writing,” Freitas said.
The writing consisted of songs, lyrics and Biblical verses. Some of the words were inverted or changed, she said."

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/25/us/sex-charges-follow-a-churchs-collapse.html?_r=0
http://www.hammondstar.com/local_news/news/article_bd3616f4-e624-5e1d-a5ee-1d4a5b7fda68.html
http://jezebel.com/did-a-horrifying-real-satanic-sex-abuse-case-inspire-tr-1533541931
>>
>>19073864
>reddit

no, some dumb nigger from reddit did not do that, the fucking documentary now on netflix did.

stay off reddit
>>
>>19071657
>>19071677
>>19071686

>blue pilled clinton and bush era faggots

it's not 1998 or 2004 anymore, the reasons we cant have nice things for almost a decade have exclusively been the cause of liberals
>>
>>19088829
>1998
hold record button on vsh recorder whole day hoping MTV finally plays your favo videoclip.
Spend hours in videotheek to rent a good movie for the weekend

>2004
getting pissed because Kazaa takes 2 days to download a 5 minutes low quality porn movie. Happy it takes only 3 hours to download latest mp3. Mad again because wrong mp3.

>2017
Wifi for free in HD, endless database of whatever porn, music for free wherever you go with a 64Gb backup in case network fails for 2 seconds. Live streaming sport matches. Google Earth. Free What's app. 3d movies in theater.

No nice things? Hell, you even have free quality cooking lessons thanks to Masterchef finest.
>>
>>19084701
*sigh* Thats from a charity event, anon. Watermill Center in southhampton. It's not even hard to look up, seriously.
>>
>>19084701
Here's lady gaga at the same damn event. The woman is a paid model, it's an art piece. It's edible.
>>
>>19072511
I just got this in the post, looking forward to reading it. After this thread I think I'll crack it open tonight.
>>19071649
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eeGX4SlF1s pedophile networks are surely real, I wouldn't be surprised if some had 'satanic overtones'
>>