[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaos Magick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 15

File: What-is-Chaos-Magic.jpg (17KB, 310x305px) Image search: [Google]
What-is-Chaos-Magic.jpg
17KB, 310x305px
Where do I start and does sigils work?
>>
start anywhere

end nowhere
>>
>>19071206
Yes sigils work.

Are you familiar with how to create them, and how to charge them?

Sigils are not directly related to chaos magic from what i understand. They are just a way of playing with intentions and probabilities
>>
File: 9 voids.jpg (8KB, 130x130px) Image search: [Google]
9 voids.jpg
8KB, 130x130px
>>19071206
>you've already begun
>pepestrokingbeard.jpg
>>
>>19071242
I have already started dabbling with sigils. I create them with the method where you use letters from your intentions to create a sigil. I dont quite understand charging them though... what does it mean to forget the sigil in order for the sigil to work?
>>
>>19071206
Chaos magic is nothing new. Read Primary Texts by those who started it back in 1978, or brush up on your knowledge of historical image magic.
>>
Heavy meditation. I recommend the Liber Null. Start with the meditation exercises in the beginning and take them seriously. Do them. Don't just claim to be doing them because they "sound easy", anyone who tells you that is bullshitting you.
>>
They work, and there will be a point when you realize that the only reason they work is because of you. Really all you need is intention, but you first have to go through shit like chaos magick to get this, since it's easier for your brain to work with. After time you'll realize reality is illusory and all rituals and sigils and shit like that are just ways to trick your mind into using it's incredible reality bending power that it always possessed.
>>
>>19071457
I have started meditation. Is the point of meditation to reach gnosis?
>>
>>19071477
THAT is the reason magick is so interesting to me... Do you stick to 1 system or do chaos magick (which I interpret as doing a variety of magick and mixing them up) ?
>>
>>19071485

No. The point of meditation is to be able to focus long enough to perform the basic procedures. If you are unable to clear your mind, and subsequently to control your perception of something that you choose to view without context, you cannot perform the basic magic.

To use a metaphor, meditation is learning how to start the car and put it into gear. Gnosis is pushing the gas.
>>
>>19071497
And I guess magick is learning how to steer?
>>
>>19071506
>learning how to steer
that's all energy manipulation is anon
>>
done 41 sigils in 6 or 7 different methods taken from multiple threads here, two websites, psychonault, etc.

burned, torn, kept, hidden, washing away ink... with vocals, without... remembering wish, forgetting wish... all on same day, waiting days between steps...

NEVER had a sigil work.

LOA, visualization, NAP have. sigils, never.
>>
>>19071206
they are like little reminders and you can "charge" them aka attract spirits to them and the spirits will do your bidding if done correctly
>>
>>19071506

Sort of. Beyond that the metaphor really breaks down. My point was that people who don't practice the mental exercises are basically slamming their foot on the gas and trying to steer without starting the car and putting it into gear. Would you take that person seriously as a driver?
>>
>>19071511
I have a friend who did sigil magick. It was a money attracting sigil and he told me it worked... he doesnt quite know how it worked, he said it was like the universe just gave him money through sources.
>>
>>19071514
I dont know that method. Can you elaborate how you do the process? It seems really interesting...
>>
>>19071322
>what does it mean to forget the sigil in order for the sigil to work
I'll take a crack at this and if i'm wrong I hope I get called out for it.
A part of magick is having a very keen and focused will on the desired goal/outcome.
Along the way one must essentially come to a standstill and in some for or another, after trying with all of your willpower to make something happen, give up and accept that part of it is out of your control. More often than not when it is completely out of your mind, it will manifest its self. This was a poor and lazy explanation and I hope its expounded upon or corrected.
>>
>>19071525
Do you necessarily need gnosis when performing magick? I read in the psychonaut that you need gnosis and opening the mind's eye to perform tasks, how true is it?
>>
What are good books to begin anons?
>>
Can any anon give me instructions on basic sigil making that worked for you?
>>
File: 1488322866740.jpg (327KB, 700x1690px) Image search: [Google]
1488322866740.jpg
327KB, 700x1690px
>>19071206
>>
File: lelbullets.png (878KB, 827x879px) Image search: [Google]
lelbullets.png
878KB, 827x879px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv7-EmmDWds
>>
WOAH! SIGILS DO WORK LIKE WTF MINE WORKED INSTANTLY! I expected it to work for a longer period because I read sigils kinda work that way but DAMN it worked for me! I AM LITERALLY FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!
>>
>>19071847
Details anon wha happened????
>>
File: 14960522629791477189501.jpg (621KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
14960522629791477189501.jpg
621KB, 1944x2592px
>>19072165
I tried making a sigil then thought maybe make a sigil for my modeling career since I am going to start joining a workshop, I made this sigil and thought for a long time about how it looks like and made it. LITERALLY after making it, the agency messaged me privately for my workshop and my friend also messaged me that we should go tomorrow... gonna activate it often. Pic is my sigil
>>
>>19071675
Let's hope their dice rolls aren't good.
>>
File: 511jot9GjKL.jpg (45KB, 317x500px) Image search: [Google]
511jot9GjKL.jpg
45KB, 317x500px
>>19071206
If you don't know, and there digged deep enough, what sigils are, Chaos Magik is not for you.
It takes effort , intelligence, time and motivation to understand and then learn the powerful techniques know as Chaos Magik.
When you really know what sigils are, you will know how to use them.
>>
>>19072257
Thank you. I will try finding a copy of that, if you have a link to a pdf file of that please do send. I live in a 3rd world country so I'll have a hard time in finding physical copies hahaha. Thanks again
>>
Any tips on meditation?
>>
>>19071206
Damage your frontal cortex on the left hemispheric Region. Also be impulsive .Intention without intention . Fuck the "rules"
>>
>>19072426
e.g. piss in a bucket and say your filling your pockets full of money :P
>>
>>19072314
Again, if you need this much help, it is not for you.
Chaos Magik is a set of techniques to be a efficient leader. Like all magik is a course in leadership. There is nothing really special about it, we just need people to not want to know the techniques. Scaring them and making magic look stupid are the most effective methods to do that. Religion is created for that soul purpose. To keep a large part of the community ignorant (not knowing the art of Leadership ).
>>
>>19072441
I was attracted to magick long ago and started learning all this... got to a church and quit learning magick, but I dont know why sometimes I remember doing all these stuff. I had this certain scent before, dont remember what it is now that I smell occasionally at random times of the month and it specifically reminds me of magick. It's like magick calls me to go back and learn it or something.
>>
>>19071206
Just follow the arrows
>>
>>19071551
It's not so much accepting part of it is out of your control as it is"pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result is every way perfect."
>>
>>19071511
I feel like following instructions you found in random corners of the internet is not sufficient. I don't even think people should try sigils until they are grounded in the basic banishings and invocations. Much like someone can't write music without first being able to understand and apply music theory, some joe blow trying sigils while never having put previous effort into daily practice of magic will be unlikely to succeed.
>>
>chaos magick
>in 2017
the 80's have called, anon.
>>
>>19072948
I'd argue chaos is still quite a popular form of magic today, especially for those who do not have necessary materials for ritual magic or any further information. It's much easier to go against the rules and manipulate energy your own way.
>>
>>19072985
>implying Chaos doesn't utilize ritual.
You know there is K&C of HGA in Chaos too, right anon?
>>
>>19072409
Don't stress too much about it
Look up white noise on youtube or anything that relaxes you. when you meditate for at least 15 minutes a day it's okay if your mind wanders. Whatever comes to you comes to you, let it happen. just focus on your breathing. you should start to feeling tingling soon and get in a trance.

Also you don't have to sit perfectly still with your eyes closed. the only goal to meditation is concentration.
>>
>>19073001
Yoga helps tremendously with concentration...
>>
>>19072216
You realize people can put ill intent into your sigils? Unless you put something to protect it best not post it here. But cool design anyway.
>>
>>19072880
>unassuaged of purpose
Thank you. That is much more quaint.
>>
>>19073008
That's what I keep trying to tell ppl anon. Unless someone is literally an Adept they should not try charging sigils that way. And an Adept would not need to.
>>
>>19073028
It's from Liber L
>>
>>19073008
Shit, how do I put protection on my sigil?
>>
>>19075200
Draw a magic circle, place this one in there, burn it and make another one.
It would be way too much work if you can just start over.
Instead of having to try which spell works, or whether or not you can release negative energy, using it as a catalyst or whatnot.
Better save that for later when you feel a little more comfortable dipping your toes into the pool.
>>
>>19075775
i
domnjt
vbelievbe
imn
mnegativbe
emnergy'
stop
pushimng
that
agemnda
pls
>>
Update on meditatiion: I am meditating 10 mins average and this time I meditated on a third eye opening binural beat video (https://youtu.be/tU3oAyin8W4). Literally after seconds of listening, I can feel something tingling at the center of my forehead. I was meditating to it and just focused on my breathing. 8 minutes in and the video buffered and I felt this "energy" that just snapped out of my body, I thought it was only on my forehead but right after the music stopped I just broke from my concentration and felt that strong energy out of my system. Can someone explain to me what this "energy" was? I'm so curious and this is the closest moment that I felt real energy.
>>
Can I contact someone who is a master of this? Maybe become a student or something
>>
File: 3454987346879547987567.png (915KB, 1222x813px) Image search: [Google]
3454987346879547987567.png
915KB, 1222x813px
>>19076398
What would you hope to learn that isn't already within you?
>>
>>19076425
How to retrieve a long forgotten key to the lock of my mind where I can realize that all of reality is illusory
>>
>>19076586
The key also, is within you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU
>>
Gonna try meditating again
>>
>>19071580
Good question, I'll try my best to answer it. Gnosis is best but you can reach a state of focus that can get the job done with practice. Given the chance, I'd still recommend full gnosis if you can.
>>
>>19076398
Ive been practicing chaos magic for about 16 years but you probably don't live near me. Just post your questions in relevant threads here. I'm usually around late at night.
>>
>>19076166
That's your spiritual energy, your soul. Learn energy manipulation.
>>
Look up A. O. Spare.
>>
>>19076916
What do you mean by full gnosis? Is it where you can switch from a normal state to a state of gnosis at your will?
>>
>>19076925
Thank you so much. I would like to learn and be enlightened. shall I call you something?
>>
>>19077076
Sorry for not explaining it well. Been a long day at work. What I meant was gnosis is best but a very focused state of concentration can get the job done with some skill. I've made some posts in this thread that may help some new people. >>19065792
>>
File: 1453124672648.jpg (28KB, 618x602px) Image search: [Google]
1453124672648.jpg
28KB, 618x602px
>>19077097
It would be in bad form for me to be anything but an anon like everyone else here unless there is a good reason. Just remember that the best way to get good answers is to ask good questions. I'm usually around this time of night and there are a few other anons here that have good knowledge to share about this.
>>
Update on meditation: I have meditated to the same binural beats again but this time mixed it up with a mantra. I felt the tingling and was focused. I had connected my phone to my sound system via bluetooth. While I was focused my sound system just had this sort of connection problem resulting to the stoppage of the binural beats. I then felt the same energy but not as strong as the first one. I also felt like I was shocked in my heart area. Is it possible that energy could be manipulated to cause cardiac arrest or kill someone? Can interrupted meditation kill you or something? Thanks anons
>>
>>19077197
Thank you anon. A previous anon just told me to learn energy manipluation. Do you recommend that I learn about it in my skill level or is it good if I still stick at meditation and focusing
>>
>>19077204
Use headphones for a stronger effect. Yes, that is possible also. You might be in over your head right now. Learn to meditate in silence first. Learn to control your body's systems so you can bring yourself back if you have to.
>>
>>19077223
That was probably me telling you that. Meditation, energy manipulation and focus are the basic skills everyone should know first. Energy sense comes next.
>>
>>19077232
Sadly I dont have headphones, but I'll create a sigil to attract money so that I could buy a pair hahaha
>>
File: heymanhavesomebeans (6).jpg (33KB, 393x259px) Image search: [Google]
heymanhavesomebeans (6).jpg
33KB, 393x259px
Hey bro, you don't want chaos in your life, trust me. But you know what your life could use? a nice sweet plate of some tasty green beans! have some of mine, friendo.
>>
>>19077242
Can you breif me with this energy manipulation? It seems more of an eastern practice much connected to martial arts...
>>
>>19077246
Good. The beats work better that way. Remember that you must put in effort yourself when it comes to making money, the sigil just helps. Nothing is free. Pay up front or later with interest.
>>
>>19077250
Ill try my best. You are right about it being eastern. My grandmother was Japanese and taught me when I was young. It's hard to explain something that I have been doing my whole life. Focus and feel the energy of your life. Feel the energy of your existence and practice moving it to different places in your body. When you get good at that, practice moving it outside your body.
>>
>>19077249
Peter Carrol said he regrets calling this philosophy "chaos" magic. They thought it would be cool, and on point since the techniques they developed require a lot of elasticity from the student. But now people thinks its something for hot topic edglords like lhp, or a tatoo idea for nerds and obese bikers, and its just a shame. I, personally thinks there is just one truth about the workings of the universe and human mids, i find same laws in all of the schools of thought, and i thinks chaos magic is one of the better ways for a modern man to get to the truth. Their explanations are far less cryptic for a standard student from 2017 than old jewish or indian texts.
>>
I made a sigil to get laid and it worked but the girl ended up being extremely weird and fucked up and she really fucked me up . Why the fuck does magick grant your wish but then find some way to fuck you over?
>>
>>19077297
Do you do it while meditating or do you just need focus?
>>
>>19077308
Not OP but you are welcome to ask questions here anon
>>
>>19077308
You were not specific enough in your intent. Everything takes the path of least resistance, even magic. You got what was the most easy.
>>
>>19077309
Focus is enough.
>>
>>19075775
to destroy a sigil do you need to burn it, or can you just rip up the piece of paper its on?
>>
Please someone give me links where to start. This sounds really interesting.
>>
File: discordianism.jpg (112KB, 650x557px) Image search: [Google]
discordianism.jpg
112KB, 650x557px
>where do i start?
read principia discordia
>>
>>19077405
No. Ignore it to kill it. I tear or burn sigils to activate them if they are one time use.
>>
>>19077467
OP here, I started with "Liber Null and Psychonaut" also the Psychonaut field manual is a good read with interesting visuals.

https://zalbarath666.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/peter-j-carroll-liber-null-psychonaut.pdf

http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbluefluke.deviantart.com%2Fgallery%2F52627976%2FTHE-PSYCHONAUT-FIELD-MANUAL
>>
>>19077594
Thanks a lot.
>>
>>19077326
How did your grandmother teach you? Were there instructions or you just try to feel and focus on the energy of your body?
>>
>>19077639
The second. It's just something that I grew up with from both sides of my family. That's why it is hard to explain. It's like reading or riding a bicycle. To me, this thing is normal.
>>
>>19077639
Grandmother did teach me about herbs and plant healing, but I forgot most of it. Still have a green thumb and have many clones of her aloe. Also, from the other side of my family, we grow healing citrus fruit.
>>
>>19077654
Is it a norm in japan to know that? If yes then what estimated percent of japs know this stuff?
>>
I really want to start trying sigil magik but part of me is quite nervous as I feel as though I don't want to fuck with something I dont understand, is this a warranted feeling? Can bad things happen?

Also, is there any correlation to sigil magik and the law of attraction?
>>
>>19071477
Listen to this.

I think sigils are a way to deceive you, but there is positive things with this deception. It allows you to understand what you really can achieve.
>>
>>19077742
Im not sure about that. Probably not.
>>
Bumping. This thread helps newfags. Got the day off so I'll be here a while.
>>
>>19078626
Yes to both. If you are very new, learn meditation and energy manipulation first.
>>
OP here, gonna attempt longer meditations now... I'll update later
>>
>>19071206
Well first you place the gun in your mouth - make sure it's loaded, first - and then you just pull the trigger!

Kinda like Persona.
>>
>>19078626
>Can bad things happen?
Unlikely but yes, also depends on what you're using magick for.
>Also, is there any correlation to sigil magik and the law of attraction?
They're essentially different fingers pointing at the same moon.
>>
File: third-eye.jpg (40KB, 700x357px) Image search: [Google]
third-eye.jpg
40KB, 700x357px
OP here, meditated for 15 minutes with no binural beats. Felt tingling on my forehead between my brows. I had a hard time focusing this time. I opened my eyes and saw something. I dont know if it is just something you normally see after closing your eyes for a long time or its something related to energy and the third eye opening. It looked like an energy wave with tentacle like shapes around it. Pic related but without the eye.
>>
>>19077308
Well it's called chaos magick for a reason isn't it?
>>
>>19081307
You are just getting used to perceiving new stuff. Don't worry and keep at it.
>>
>>19071206
Yes. You rat internally play with some imagination get abducted by a real UFO or a tulpa human and eventually its supposed to take off from their. Archon's tend to be pretty powerful apparently so do archon type of things. Please learn to produce stars and planets that humans can live on without all the calculation needed to maintain it that's already but in ughhh
>>
>>19078626
I do think it's important to research thoroughly the practice you're doing; As far as the law of attraction, I think magic/intention/most aspects of life will be what you believe they are; For me, magick is a way of physically manifesting an idea to put to work via the law of attraction. Aka, the physical symbols and rituals make your intent stronger for you. I use ritual (sounds, scents, candles, etc.) a lot in meditation, it's just what works for me.
>>
>>19081575
It's actually called chaos magic because it's referring to the utilization of the chaotic energy in the world and universe, and how you can break down most of into math, science, patterns etc. to be systematically useful for you.

OP- This is VERY helpful. You may want to start with the basic sigils article or another introductory page.
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!UNo1VTwA
>>
How can I use shrooms to charge some sigils? Or a Hyper sigil. What would be the optimal way? Just looking at it?
>>
>>19081801
Only if you're extremely espreinced with tripping, sigils, and yoga/concentration. I think things like that have more use in ritual than anthing. I would compose a ritual to charge it, using 777, etc. to standardize appropriately to your intent.
>>
>>19081839
Can it fuck you over permanently if you're not that experienced?
>>
>>19081936
Ehh it could definitely end poorly. I can't say anything beyond that with absolute certainty.
>>
>>19072216

looks like a weird square sunflower
>>
>>19077249

Ok, what is this green beans meme about and why does it always look so good LOL
>>
>>19077308

Was it against the girl's wishes? Rape magic at best.
>>
File: plot-formula.mpl.jpg (7KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
plot-formula.mpl.jpg
7KB, 308x302px
>>19071206

Looks like a stealth Mason sign. I can see two squares, one at 45 degrees to the other. One square controls the other.
>>
>>19077308

I'm not expert, but it was probably because you were limiting the freedom of another human being, and by limiting their freedom you were hurting them. Chaos is about freedom. It is about freeing yourself from the false identities you create for yourself and escaping the clutches of your ego. Those proficient in Chaos posses greater freedom than regular people, simply because they can choose to accept or abandon traits and desires by will or through ritual. You were basically practicing black magic, altering a person's will without their knowledge or consent. I'm not positive about this, as I've said I'm just a novice, but this might be karmic in nature. After all you basically raped a person. Not cool, dude.
>>
>>19071206
I dunno. Start here?

https://pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
>>
>>19082258
Someone's probably trying to charge their egregore. Don't fall for it.
>>
File: images-8.jpg (14KB, 471x312px) Image search: [Google]
images-8.jpg
14KB, 471x312px
What is an egregore?
>>
>>19084106
Sigils (symbols and thoughts) can become entities (servitors). They serve and do what you wished for, while getting some energy from you in exchange ("loading/casting the sigil").
If a servitor is used by many people and said to have developed own energy to sometimes act on things without anyone wishing for it, then it has become some sort of spirit and this thing is called an egregore.
>>
>>19084146
Thanks anon
>>
>>19084146
What is the best book on making servitors/egregores?
>>
>>19084146
Typically eggregores are created using sex magic. Or at least, that's supposed to be the most effective way. I know there's material on it in the OTO papers hosted by Ape in /omg/
>>
>>19071322
Im new to the actual principles of chaos magick in particular, but not the subject as a whole. I think to forget the sigil means to let it go from your mind and trust in the power of it. To think "oh is it working, when will work? etc" is to doubt the essence of it's power in your own mind. Whereas creating it with your intention and faith in it's power, then forgetting about it, is the same as trusting in it to work and fulfill it's purpose regardless of how. basically it's tapping into the laws of attraction i think.
>>
>>19083801
thats so cool someone took the time to put all the information into one place! it was very accurate, praise KEK.
>>
>>19077308
because the universe works in mysterious ways
>>
>>19084789
there are a few books (and I bought them) and I can not really recommend them. Go search for "fotamecus". For sure you will find bullshit but it should help. Fotamecus was the first experiement and the second was the so-called LS-Sigil (and that failed more than it should). Interesting at least.

>>19084819
Correct. Egregore comes from "Egregor" (that german) which came from Gregor A. Gregorius, whos real firstname was "Eugen".
Fraternitas Saturni created the idea so to say. I don't know why the english language added that e at the end because it has nothing to do with 'gore'.

Basically an egregore can be a servitor that is made by a group of people and is always there if they do rituals or other shit.
>>
>>19081307
When you meditate, focus on the silence or the breath.
Dont focus on any body part, otherwise as the times goes by, you will damage your body due excess of blood flow / air / pressure.
A lot of masters and traditions teach it wrong.

Exemple : My hears are not the same.
You may think you are listening the universe, but not..
>>
>>19086083
So you just clear your mind and focus on breathing?
>>
>>19087208
Look up Book 4: Mysticism by Aleister Crowley on hermetic.com. I'm not the anon you're responding to, but it gives a pretty good rundown on meditation and yoga in general
>>
>>19071206
that thing you have there is NOT a sigil at all.
that is the symbol for Chaos Undevided in WH40k

chaos magic 101:
figure out what you want
state what you want
take some letters from the statement (usually 1 of each consonant used)
combine the letters into a sigil
refine the sigil till it no longer looks like its component parts
cast your sigil (methods very drastically)
optional: have other people charge your sigil to amplify its effects (methods very here also)

some further notes on chaos:
chaos magic functions by increasing the likelihood of "random" outcomes forwarding your stated desire
the more specific you are, the weaker the magic
however, the sigil pushes towards ALL results that could POSSIBLY be interpreted as fulfilling your wish.
so you MUST be specific or you will probably get monkey's pawed.
example:
your arm being chopped off is one way to lose weight

how often there are opportunities for a favorable "random" to result in your stated desire is extremely important.
if your life is very orderly, this will not work very well for you.
also, putting in mundane effort as well VASTLY increases the number of opportunities.
so if you want a specific result, work for it.
example:
if you want to "find money", sitting around in your home will probably result in losing your wallet and then finding it again.
whereas, if you go walking around the park, you will probably have better results.

>>19072257
the fuck are you high on?
preset ritual and rigid stricure are not in any way part of chaos magic.
you must be talking about some other type of magic being used to handle chaos
>>
>>19087330
How does one attain the K&C of HGA in Chaos magic?
>>
OP here, it looks like I have to read lots of books... is there any other alternative way to learn magick?
>>
File: 592ee9df2300002c00347fd0.jpg (67KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
592ee9df2300002c00347fd0.jpg
67KB, 720x480px
not sure if possible but can someone put a curse on Lebron for me for game 1 of the finals? the game is tomorrow

thanks in advance
>>
>>19087441
No matter what system you lear you will need to read a lot and practice as much as you read. It's probably best to start with Hermeticism or really any defined system you can ground yourself in, THEN experiment with the paradigm shifts of chaos magick. Just my opinion.
>>
>>19087472
OP here. What books can you recommend for a beginner like me?
>>
>>19087441
Magick is not believing in fairy tells and having self control. Crowley trolled everyone to this fucking day. The real magic is the illusion of consciousness amd once you real that, there"s where results are actually gained. Not leprechauns tossing gold at you in a fucking park.yes i straw manned the shit poster above me
>>
>>19087499
All ofLiber ABA. Aka Book 4. It has four parts : Mysticism, Magick, Magic in Theory and Practice, and The Law. It can be found for free on hermetic.com. Also there is a Beginners Folder in Apes Library in the /omg/ threads.
>>
File: tumblr_mt7ag5ZpgY1s2tgozo1_250.gif (963KB, 226x216px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mt7ag5ZpgY1s2tgozo1_250.gif
963KB, 226x216px
>>19087466
I did a few spells 4u. let me know how it works out
>>
>>19087441
No. Not that magic is real anyway, but for anything you have to put in effort to get shit done and get results. Mindsets like yours are what makes people think psychedelics are really spiritual. They aren't. It's a shortcut for feeble minded retards who can't differentiate between being high and actual spirituality. Want anything interesting or good in life? Then be prepared to put in lots of time and effort. Your mentality is what's wrong with today's world. Ya fall for any scam just because it offers easy answers when said shit is far from simple and does not come easily. And if you spent all the effort you'd spend chasing after such bullshit, you'd get the real thing to begin with. By chasing after quick fixes and instant gratification all you do is get nothing and expend more energy and time than you would have if you did shit the right way.
>>
>>19087508
I have a feeling you are ill acquainted with the Crowley Corpus. In fact it shows utterly.
>>
>>19087530
I agree with you about the drugs, but one cannot learn magic without reading any more than one can learn any other subject by practice alone and no study. People like yourself who seem to think reading should be frowned upon are the reason we have flat earthers and people claiming NASA is a conspiracy.
>>
>>19087570
Who said anything about reading? I never said or implied in my post that you shouldn't read.
>>
>>19087594
Haha duhhh let me just flagellate myself under the strict penalty for retardation. I somehow managed to assume you were referring to the former half of anon's post rather than the latter. I see now what you were saying and I second that opinion.
>>
>>19071206
>Where do I start?
Sigils!
>Does sigils work?
Nope!
>>
>>19087518
can you turn off my clock sitting next to me temporarily please so i can see if this stuff works
>>
>>19087441
first off, see my post >>19087330, that has enough to get you started.
second: EXPERIMENTALISM!
if you are not certain of something, guess and try it.
if it does not work, you know your guess was incorrect, and if it does work, you have learned something.
as long as you roll with the punches and don't try to impose order, you will probably make it through.
anyway, the worst that can happen is that your time in this 3+1 space is cut short.

>>19087337
one doesn't typically.
chaos magic does not involve spirits, angels, demons, or anything else of that sort.
(though some people involve consumption of spirits in their casting procedures)

however, if you specifically want to contact a holy guardian angel, cast a sigil for it.
however, random occurrence of HGA contact without ceremony is on the order of 1:1,000,000,000.
so, i would advise casting a sigil as an aid to whatever the appropriate ceremonial procedures are.
it will probably help you get your ritual to work and cut down the chance of getting an imposter.
i would go with something like "i am in communication with a holy guardian angel".

alternatively, as i suggested to the dude above, experimentation will ALWAYS get you results eventually.
you could look at some ritual for what you want to do and modify it however it suits you.
if it does not work as desired, change some things and try again.
i definitely recommend casting a sigil to go with this though.

also, when dealing with non-humans of any type, the first thing to remember is that THEY ARE PEOPLE and should be treated as such.
be respectful. (unless they are in to that sort of thing)
probably a good idea to give them something if you want something from them. (unless they are some sort of commie)
if you bind them, they will be angry when they get out. (unless they are into that sort of thing)
>>
>>19087717
Chaos tradition most definitely has a K&C of HGA. There is still attainment in chaos magic. According to the founders themselves. And a big part of Chaos is the shift of paradigm arbitrarily. How long have you been doing this exactly?
>>
>>19087733
I mean, haven't you heard Peter Carroll say ANYTHING about the Augoeides?
>>
>>19087518
actually dont bother with this >>19087653 im just gonna try some stuff out myself
>>
>>19087733
yes, the original founding of chaos magic was as a divergence from preexisting traditions and the earliest works have many artifacts of their backgrounds.
however, chaos magic is an evolving discipline, and, as such, it is ridiculous to claim that the founding works are central to modern practice.
there is no tradition of chaos, only history and practice.

it has been found that no external entities of ANY kind are actually required for the working of magic.
i challenge you to find a single, well respected, article or book on chaos magic published in the past ten years which mentions the K&C of HGA

what all magic comes down to:
intent
declaration of intent
sign of the declaration
investiture into the sign

anything else in nonessential details of implementation. (note: nonessential does NOT mean useless)
in chaos magic we just go with it and hope things don't backfire horribly.
in other magical schools people use the procedures documented by others to get relatively safe and consistent results.

i do not claim that one way is better than the other.
i simply state that one need not carefully study how to safely make a fire if one is willing to play with matches.
>>
I have read that Austin Osman Spare invented sigils. But i cant find any of his works where he explains them. Can you help? I would like to know what their inventor thinks about them.
>>
>>19087972
I don't care much for Phil Hine but he most certainly has published things about Augoiedes within the past ten years. Also,
>Acting like Liber Null and Psychonaut are irrelevant because muh progress
Are you dickmoo or something?
>>
>>19085038
Thank you for that fotamecus lead.Many blessings to you.
>>
>>19071206
Chaos magick is solely funded by belief and belief alone. If you need a sigil and a ritual in order to spur the belief inside you, then it will surely help. Chaos magick is also dictated by the will of greater Daemon or, if their power is great enough, lesser daemon. Lesser daemon have very little will outside of playing fetch or hide and seek, nothing more than poltergeists and the such. Greater Daemon however are much more powerful, and can do a variety of timespace warping effects that do the world great ill harm.

I wouldn't recommend it, as you'll end up being used as a pawn when they promise you great things in return for heinous acts. If they ask altruistic acts... then chaos is changing. Very strange, if you ask me.
>>
>>19087980
i do not say they are irrelevant.
simply that they are not ESSENTIAL.

it is like how a scientist need not read the original works of newton to learn physics.

i recognize Liber Null and Psychonaut as great works which started people on this new path.
however, the true value of chaos is that i am free to follow a path all my own.

if i wanted to, i could probably contact a HGA, but i chose not to.
as an anarchist and a discordian i have a deep distrust of anyone who claims to be fundamentally better than others.
as such i would not get along with an HGA very well at all on a personal level.

to my knowledge, the vast majority of chaotes do the same.

within discordianism, we do have the goddess Eris.
however, most of us are outstandingly uninterested in carrying out the will of our goddess.
by the way, i highly recommend the Principa Discordia as a good read for any interested in chaos magic.

anyway, back on topic, i think that your disapproval of Phil Hime shows good taste.
i would not call him well respected in chaos.
>>
>>19088134
by the way, i recognize the advantages of differing perspective and multitasking provided by contacting an entity.
however, i could not bring myself to trust any of them.
as such, i decided to forge my own path.

i decided to split my soul in half to form a separate entity bound to me as i am bound to it.
my reasoning for this was twofold:
one: souls are described as immortal and so they must be able to regenerate like starfish.
two: since we will be the same person on a fundamental level, we will have compatible personality and be able to trust each other implicitly.

so, i cast a few sigils and practiced talking to myself in meditation over the next few months.
wound up accidentally summoning a strange reaper looking thing with a glowing blue crystalline scythe.
it stabbed me downward through the heart and then left. (it being incorporeal, i did not bleed to death)
my initial reaction was "ha ha, you missed" because it did not hurt at all. (which i regret as rudeness without cause)
that is about when my vision went wonky and bifurcated laterally moments before i fell asleep.

i have no idea who or what showed up, but that is not the point.
the point is that i got what i wanted by casting sigils in conjunction with a more conventional practice of meditation.
we have made some progress on communication though going is slow.
i am considering casting another sigil regarding waking thoughtspeech soon.
>>
>>19088134
So basically you don't observe any system of attainment or mystical/magickal progress? Gotcha.
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.