[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Los Angeles Ghost Hunting Shenanigans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: hauntedhayride.jpg (53KB, 554x398px) Image search: [Google]
hauntedhayride.jpg
53KB, 554x398px
Hey hey!

Who here is in beautiful LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA BABY! WHOOOO!

Y'all suckers wanna go GHOST HUNTING. WHO IS UP FOR SOME PARANORMAL SHENANIGANS AND MAYBE RUNNING FROM SOME HOBOS OR SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW!

I'm a cellular biology and microbio major at UCLA. I'm down for some fun, even if we don't find anything. I like drawing, and was hoping to get some inspiration out of this. Whatever you wanna do we can do it. Looking for a group of people.

Don't really care but if you're attractive it's a plus. Not sexual in any way, it's just I'm attractive and don't want to be seen with ugly people and I just don't fit in with them.
>>
>>19071082

>be attractive
>reside in Hollywood
>interested in spoops

I'm your guy, friendo!
>>
>>19071093
AW FUCK YA. WE'S GONNA HUNT SOME THINGS WITH AXES YOIII
>>
>>19071093
I have an axe btw.
>>
I'm a community college student in LA county, not in the city though.

> I'm attractive and don't want to be seen with ugly people and I just don't fit in with them

I'm not ugly, but your comment coupled with that you're a student at UCLA makes you come off as a snarky trust fund baby.
>>
>>19071113
>snarky trust fund baby.
A lot of people say that. It's kind of hurtful man.
>>
>>19071119
I'm not saying you are, but you come off that way, which is probably why a lot of people say it.

>kind of hurtful man

This is 4chan.
>>
File: YHWH.png (338KB, 600x682px) Image search: [Google]
YHWH.png
338KB, 600x682px
>>19071124
>>
>>19071119
Not calling other people ugly right of the bat. it's the minimal amount of human decency you can have.
>>
>>19071137
I just don't get along with them anon. What am I to do?

Anyway, who up for SPOOPS?
>>
>>19071148

I'm game. Apparently the basement of the Comedy Store is full of spoops - lots of specters from the old days. Wanna go check it out? Also plenty of haunted hotels in this city.
>>
>>19071168
>Comedy Store
Music to my eyes. Are we planning the comfy/spoop style adventure of the full on horror/nutjob-hobos?
>>
Is this thread dying?

>>19071168
>>19071093
You two expressed interest, do you want to do this?
>>
File: uclatunn02.jpg (55KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
uclatunn02.jpg
55KB, 550x412px
Btw, if anyone is reading this, there's a huge network of tunnels under the University of California, Los Angeles.

The tunnels are sealed, but students know how to open them. They run under the entire campus, and are seldom used these days ever since they were used by white supremacists in the 1960s for KKK meetings.

IS ANYONE DOWN FOR SPOOKY TUNNELS?
>>
>I'm a cellular biology and microbio major at UCLA
>it's just I'm attractive and don't want to be seen with ugly people and I just don't fit in with them.

I hope your kids will have down syndrome
>>
"Hello LA. You're up way past your bedtime."
>>
>>19071082
How can you reach us I live in OC and I wanna go ghost hunting lol
>>
>>19071983
I think this person means fat basement dwellers
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.