[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/UMG/ - Unsolved Mystery General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault (3).jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Who Killed Bill Comeans?

>Bill Comeans was a freshman in high school
>Gets threatening notes in his locker
>"You were warned", "You have 3 months to live", etc
>His girlfriend gets a note saying "Bill doesn't have much time left, so make the best of it"
>Assaulted by two men who knocked him off his bike, covered his head with a plastic bag and strangled him in September
>Parents reported the attack to police.
>Assaulted and strangled in October, this time he was choked with a rope and left for dead by the side of the road, but he recovered and staggered home to his parents who again contacted police and took Bill to the hospital because of the rope burns on his neck, scratches on his face and appearance of his face (petecia)
>In January he was taken from the front of his home when he told his parents he was going to go get his sister to bring her home for dinner
>Found less than 30 minutes later, strangled to death on the side of the road, death is ruled suicide
>Letters continue after his death, taunting family
>His family keeps a twitter alive to this day in his name with eerie tweets and messages from Bill's POV https://twitter.com/billcomeans
I believe the letters from after his death were found to be coming from a woman with mental problems on his street, and that she wasn't related to the death in any way, she was just tormenting the family afterwards.
>>
>>19070619
I know nothing about this other than the information you've given me but it sounds like he prepared for his suicide by making it look like a murder months in advance, pussied out twice and then finally went through with it.
>>
Holy shit this twitter page is depressing.
This shit ruined my day.

Anyway, I agree with >>19071189. The guy wanted to off himself but didn't want to shame his family.
>>
>>19071189
>>19071221
How the fuck does someone strangle himself to death?
>>
File: JOHN.jpg (64KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
JOHN.jpg
64KB, 640x600px
>>19070619
sounds like a John, who was found hung
>>
>>19070619
I think it was bullying that escalated tragically. If you want to find his killers, look at his classmates. It'll probably be a pair of juniors. He probably even knew who they were but pretended otherwise due to a juvenile penchant for silence. Considering the dramatic notes that preceded his death, they probably weren't broken-home abused kids from blue collar families, because people from that background don't usually have that flair for the dramatic. His killers likely did rack up some DUIs and sex charges in their 20s.
>>
I believe I remember that he was found with a knot tied behind his neck with his scarf so tight that he was joked out. His family never believed it was suicide because there would have been no way for him to reach behind where the knot was in the jacket he was wearing, and I think he was wearing gloves or mittens or something which would have made it even harder to tie
>>
File: morristhecat1978.jpg (48KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
morristhecat1978.jpg
48KB, 600x800px
>>
>>
File: christmasisnotthesame.jpg (206KB, 1024x631px) Image search: [Google]
christmasisnotthesame.jpg
206KB, 1024x631px
>>
>>19071189
>strangled himself and left himself for dead in the street

Are you retarded?
>>
>>19073549
He was found on some railroad tracks.
>>
>>19073555
>attacked by two men
>bag over his head
Word dude
>>
>>19073504
>>19073512
>>19073523
want to give context on literally any of this?
>>
>>19073559
He was also found by two men. His father and a neighbor found him with a flicker of life. Died at the hospital a short time later... Coroner said he died from a loss of blood to the brain...
They don't talk about the dreams he reported.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.