[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post examples of the Mandela effect.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 55

File: IMG_0075.jpg (107KB, 647x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0075.jpg
107KB, 647x562px
I saw this photo and I know this was the logo. Now I am trying to find other examples of this. When did this start?
>>
Kit-Kat, or Kitkat?
>>
/smg/ - Shitty Memory General
>>
>>19070349
South America
>>
>>19070349
When Nelson died
>>
The British flag one still fucks me up more then anything else.
>>
>>19070349
>see this
>wtf is OP talking about, that is the logo
>google it, no cornucopia
>google "old fotl logo"
>still no cornucopia
>keep digging online

thats the fucking logo, the cornucopia was always there, and its not. What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>19070349

2011, I believe?

I do not remember exact dates.
>>
Do I really need to reply to this? Whatever

If the long brown thing isn't in the logo then you're probably thinking of all the times you saw it in Thanksgiving decor.

>>19070390
It started in at least the 80s, hence the name
>>
>>19070394
Just because the facts changed were in the past doesn't mean the effect took place until later.

For example hitlers eyes
>existed in 1945
>I was taught they were brown in 2010 in highschool
>I found out they were blue in 2013-14 or maybe later

I would say the effect took place in 2013-14 from that
>>
>>19070420
Did you maybe just not see any coloured photos of him?
>>
>>19070420
Yeah, the joke was always how a short dude with black hair and brown eyes wanted the tall blonde and blue eyed Germans.
>>
>>19070420
Wait... Hitler's eyes aren't brown?
>>
>>19070459
Yep, i remember this
>>19070452
No I was specifically taught that his eyes were brown see above reply
>>
>>19070459
Hitler had blue eyes.
>>
File: IMG_1046.jpg (29KB, 236x234px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1046.jpg
29KB, 236x234px
>>19070349
Corporate state.
>>
wtf
fruit of the loom always had a ice cream cone behind the fruits

Im from the original timeline not the retarded one with interview with the vampire but interview with A vampire
>>
>>19070349

This was totally the logo. This timeline we are in is crazy as fuck though.
>>
I have a t shirt with that logo on. Fruit of the loom. You're telling me that the logo isn't like what op posted?
>>
>>19070459
>turns out every picture and video of hitler has been doctored to make it look like he had brown eyes and hair when he was really an aryan
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>19070636
>>
>>19070642
/thread
>>
Everyone in my hometown used to call drinks like Coke, Dr Pepper and the such pop, but I moved across the country and now they call it "soda"

are there succubus bogdabots decieving me?
>>
>>19070387
I know. Something so small turned my world upside down.
>>
>>19070642
I could swear that the logo was what op posted but when I went to check my t shirt. Shit's whack, but I'm Also South African and think the fuck up was just in America because his death was a pretty big deal here.
>>
>>19070535
The interview with the vampire one is easily explained: The movie and book have different titles. One is "a" one is "the."

Unless you're telling me the movie says "the" now too?
>>19070642
See what fucks me up is I remember both logos. I remember it changing around the time they had those commercials with the men dressed as different fruit.
>>19070648
Dude this is regional. I can't tell if you're a troll or just retarded.

Ones that fuck me up in terms of Mandela effects are ones that are still the way I remember them in pop culture references (Like the simpsons and old episodes of family guy) but this is unfortunately not concrete evidence since I've noticed times where these shows got a reference wrong overall (Family guy especially doesn't really research anything they base their jokes on)
>>
>>19070670
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interview_with_the_Vampire_(film)
>>
>>19070349
what?

WHAT

FUCKING WHAT
>>
File: 1496019092415.jpg (42KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1496019092415.jpg
42KB, 480x270px
>>19070535
yo bro me too, its just like the marvel multiverse shit thats going on right now - hitler had brown eyes from what i remember but maybe the brown eye thing was just bluepill deception from school and not everyone was taught the lie
>>
File: 41XY3IPkN-L._SY450_.jpg (25KB, 342x450px) Image search: [Google]
41XY3IPkN-L._SY450_.jpg
25KB, 342x450px
I have my own little story about possible crossing/merging parallel universes.
>Be me, 6 or 7-year-old kid.
>Dad owns really nice telescope, leaves it in office pointing outside a window.
>Telescope looks like pic-related, silver TwinStar, except tripod is about 4 feet tall and made of wood.
>Really into space shit at the time and ask him if we can take it outside and look at the planets.
>He says the lens is broken and the telescope won't work until it's fixed.
>Time passes, I forget about it, eventually, we change that office into a dining room and he moves the telescope into the attic.
>Fast forward again to around 2011-2012, be me, graduating high school.
>Remember the telescope and ask my Dad about it.
>I've never owned a telescope, anon.
>wtf
>I'm convinced we did, keep onto him about it.
>He is certain that he never bought or owned one, I describe it to him and everything.
>Still certain that he doesn't have it.
In addition to this, whenever I have dreams that take place in that house, the telescope is always right there in the same place it used to be. Always weirds me out, seeing as it is always present, and especially now considering the fact that it doesn't exist anymore.
>>
File: 1492590906991.jpg (49KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492590906991.jpg
49KB, 480x720px
>>19070670
i also remember that they changed it with the dudes in suits because i thought "oh that cornucopia probably doesnt make sense because no one knows what it is" i remember it since i was pissed that they changed it because of retards
>>
>>19070685
Okay yeah now I'm confused. I distinctly remember there being a disconnect between the two titles. Like I JUST read the book for the first time last year and remember commenting on the title to my friend, and then reading about the movie titling.

Some of this isn't bad memory guys I can remember where I was and what else I was doing when I was researching this.

I'm still fucked up that Shazaam doesn't exist.
>>
>>19070459
Hitler had blue eyes and black hair. I have a picture of his father sitting on my mantle from a 1950s biography and his father has blue eyes/blonde hair. I kept the picture because his father looks identical to my brother (im german)
>>
>>19070349
>Fruit of the Loom
>Fruit of Loom

Idk if i just always said it wrong but i thought it was just Fruit of Loom

Another that's not popular and I noticed on my own

>Whacky Racers is Whacky Races now

I know it was Whacky Racers because i still know the theme song
>>
>>19070740
My husband's sister is convinced she died. She told us a story one night, she was almost crying about it. When she was a child she remembers being in an accident, being in a hospital bed, and her mom crying over her because she wasn't going to make it and she was barely coherent enough to say goodbye.

But she's alive. Her family swears up and down nothing like that ever happened to her. When I told her about universe jumping and parallel worlds she found a lot of peace with the event because until then she had no explanation.

Very very rarely people do have dreams that can seem too long and too vivid and too real to be dreams (Like the story of the man who woke up to find an entire life he had lived, his wife and kids, were all a dream).

My experience is shorter
>be 6-7
>Be in back seat of mom's car, older brother (12ish) in front seat talking to mom
>Mom drives over train tracks
>The second our car is off the tracks a train goes by, full speed. The dividers, the lights, and the ringing from the crossing never came down/on
>Mom breaks, we all exchange a look
>Spend rest of ride home exclaiming how lucky we are we didn't just die
>Fastforward to now
>Mom remembers this happening but brother doesn't believe it happened

I really think that through sheer will, when you go through a near-death experience, if you would've normally died you jump to a new universe to escape it.

My theories on it aren't very sound though but i'm always willing to collect more stories on it and see how many correlations we have.
>>19070742
I remember being annoyed they changed it because I didn't like when shit changed (honestly i've always hated logo redesigns so a lot of these "The logo you remember doesn't exist" mandela's freak me out.)
>>
>>19070765
Fruit of loom doesn't make sense because fruit of the loom is an old-ass saying that people don't say anymore, and that's where the name comes from.

As for Wacky Racers, It was always races for me, and to me since they both are so similar I don't really trust your memory based on song lyrics personally. I think you just have a poor memory in this case anon
>>
I only connected this with the Mandela effect recently, but I was speaking with my mother and Tianmen Square was brought up some how. She had thought that the tank man was ran over rather than pulled away. She was completely adamant about it, I ended up having to show her a video but she became very confused about it.
>>
>>19070349
yondalla plis
>>
>>19070670
>Unless you're telling me the movie says "the" now too?

thats exactly what im trying to tell you
>>
>>19070670
succubus bogdabot
>>
>>19070746
>I'm still fucked up that Shazaam doesn't exist.
what!??
explain
>>
>>19070772
I've had the same theory ever since reading a similar greentext here around 3-4 years ago about a guy who as a kid went to a summer camp, dove into a part of the lake that was a bit too shallow, and when he resurfaced the world had completely changed, saying that he had hit his head on the floor of the lake in the old universe and swapped to the current one. As to the differences in universes, the specifics I remember him saying were that the world had changed from very "green" to very "brown" and one girl at the camp whom he had crushed on didn't even know who he was.
>>
>>19070772
>(Like the story of the man who woke up to find an entire life he had lived, his wife and kids, were all a dream).
This literally happened to me, it happened when I was 25
I wrote about it on 4chan years ago, about 3-4 years ago.

maybe you heard it from me? or was it just someone that had the same thing happen to them.

I can go into details if anyone is interested in my story. I vividly remember the future and how I lived with my family
>>
>>19070825
It's Kazaam. People just mass misremebered the shitty shaq flick and inserted sinbad because he was popular around the time Kazaam was made.
>>
File: 1430469142473.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1430469142473.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>19070349
>Be anon
>Lack good clear memory of something specific
>Another anon comes along and posts something that somewhat relights your vague memory of said event object
>You now think it has always been like that
>In reality it never has, but you now remember it that way
>Rather than going for the reasonable explanation that the original picture was wrong and your memory wasn't too great, make up absolutely pants on head retarded theory that you somehow got lost on the way to the kitchen and ended up in a different reality.
>>
>>19070882
/thread
>>
>>19070882
.25$ Cerns have be deposited into your account.
>>
>>19070907
>He legitimately believes people have to be paid to say stupid shit is stupid.
>>
>>19070882
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_children_of_Woolpit

People have always know about alternative universe, and given how vast and filled with different things our universe turned out to be, it's perfectly possible that there's another universe out there, maybe that universe overlaps with ours and unless you meassure at that exact spot you'll never notice it.
>>
File: (You) missed the joke.jpg (12KB, 478x361px) Image search: [Google]
(You) missed the joke.jpg
12KB, 478x361px
>>19070915
>>
>>19070919
>Posting something that literally says "the legend" as the very first two words as if it's some verified, well documented incident.
If there is a single incident of inarguable, well documented proof of another dimension I would absolutely love to see, truly I would, but this world is a very boring place where everything can be explained rationally.
>>
>>19070880
No faggot it wasn't Kazaam. I watched Kazaam after finding out Shazam doesn't exist. It's not the same movie.

>>19070862
I'm glad i'm not alone with this theory, thank you for sharing anon
>>19070874
This was a man in his 30s and it was documented i believe. But it's scarily common (Still rare but not a freak thing that only happened to one person ever)

Tell the story anon :)
>>19070882
Considering Steven Hawking believes in paraell universes I'm going to keep this as a plausible possibility until there's some concrete proof everyone's mass-misremembering shit despite some people having very clear, vivid memories without anyone else's suggestion waning their memory. Many people discover these mandellas on their own.

>>19070919
If that's the children I'm thinking of, what's most interesting is that the girl eventually lost her green color and grew up, learned to speak, and had a normal life thereafter.
>>
>>19070949
>Many people discover these mandellas on their own
It may be that there actually is something to this mandella effect, but don't forget that people can make shit up and lie and often do for no reason other than fun.
>>
>>19070957
Of course, but i'm not lying about the logo with the cornucopia being more prominent in my mind as an old logo. I have distinct memories about there being a logo change to what it is now.

I have mandela's about events that happened within my own family that no one can lie about, thinks my family doesn't have reason to lie about.

I don't believe every single mandella is true (I've seen some retarded ones or ones that are a big stretch) but any goth chick that's an Anne Rice fan should be able to recall the weird titling between the book and movie and the fact that that weird titling change doesn't exist anymore kinda fucks with me a lot.

I think berenstain bears one is plausibly misremembered by most. I don't know why my mom would read it stein (like "ben stein") though if it was stain unless her eyesight was somehow worse in her 30s than it is in her 50s but this one i accept as likely a mistaken somewhere rather than a real change.

but some others, man.
>>
>>19070949
Alright here it goes, just brushed up on my memory right now and checked that first started at 23 and not 25.

Some back story so you know what was going on:
I was 23, I was dating a korean gf for 2 years. Nothing unusual, just dating your typical uni girl. One day I went to sleep like normal, didn't consume or drink that day.
Believe what you want but this actually happened to me legit.

>go to sleep and wake up like nothing happened
>continue with life
>fast forwards years no longer with korean gf now with blond haired blue eyed white woman
>eventually we have kids together
>have blond/brunette kids
>we move into the countryside and live on a farm
>we grow old, watch kids move away slowly
>live in a traditional old house except it had new features installed
>some type of AI or centralized PC system that you can control easily
>links with people's phones and gadgets so you can control your home from far away
>the weather had changed and there was no longer mountains of snow during winter
>weather seemed a lot more like a constant spring rather than 4 seasons
>one day wife passes away in an accident
>saddest day of my life
>cry a lot with kids
>we bury her on a rainy day

1/2 ill continue now
>>
>>19071044
2/2

>slowly start to become lonely
>go to sleep one night, old, sad about what happened
>next morning find myself in my body as a 23y old back in my old room as if it was just a dream
>confused and sad because I couldn't find my family and loved ones again
>wake up feeling the saddest iv ever felt in my life
>start balling eyes out
>slowly start to realize and think "how the fuck did this all happen, why am I back in my old room at 23"

Could not have been a dream, I felt time pass...years, decades, I had vivid memories. I was OLD, I mean retired old, like 80+
As I slowly wake up from my trance, memories start to fade away. Start to lose names of my kids, name of my wife.
Couldnt picture them in my mind anymore

I have a vague recollection of how they looked and places but its all hazy now
after years iv slowly started to lose most of these memories

Meet a girl at 25 who thought she could be my future wife as she looked similar...turned out it wasn't her.

on the flip side I have a date tuesday with this girl who matches exactly how my previous or should I say past/future wife looks like...who knows. maybe I experienced a shift or glitch of some sort.
>>
Anyone else remember it being called THAT so Raven

and not

THAT'S so Raven?
>>
File: Enlight2.jpg (211KB, 890x913px) Image search: [Google]
Enlight2.jpg
211KB, 890x913px
>>
>>19070420
>>19070459
oh shit I remember exactly this, what the actual fuck? I remember reading about Hitler's eyes recently and noticed it said they were blue and didn't think much of it, but now I remember how it always seemed funny to me how he talked so much about Aryans having dark hair and eyes. This is fucking me up, what the fuck.
>>
I remember it being called teenage mutant hero turtles
not teenage mutant ninja turtles
>>
tallest mountain in the continental united states.
it's no longer mt rainier
>>
>>19070772
Like your theory but doesn't make too much sense. If that were the case, wouldn't you just live forever? Hitler, JFK, etc. even though they were murdered, and in this alternate universe they weren't, how does old age take into affect? Like yeah maybe you don't die on x day, but sooner or later literally everyone dies. I like your theory just up to this point
>>
>>19070349
I'm in my early 30s and this is the first time I see that logo. So yeah, your memory is shit.
>>
there's some sciency psychology reason behind this shit, but I'm autistic as fuck and I can't explain it properly.
>>
>>19070390
It started on the 21st of December, 2012.
>>
>>19070349
there was a sketch comedy show called the edge that nobody can find any record of but it is present in old copies of tv guide in its time slot

there are maps made in the last 20 years which have baltic nations in different places. stuff around lithuania was listed as being were kasakstan is

the ryuku islands were to the north of japan and were handed over to russia at the end of WW2. now russia was hanging out on super small nothing islands to the north of japan and the ryuku are to the south of japan and russia was never given permission to be on the nothing islands they just never left after WW2 was over now. history buffs may find a book on WW2 mentioning the transition of ownership of the ryuku but i doubt you will find it in every book

humans had fewer ribs before. the change has resulted in some additional growths like the sternum being elongated past the point where ribs connect and in some cases a pseudo second heart forms under it in others it seems to form a odd digestive track organ. its dependent on ethnicity and in both cases rare but only known to happen after they added more ribs to humans
>>
>>19071325
Wait what? The hell is it now?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493582101245.jpg (28KB, 602x602px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493582101245.jpg
28KB, 602x602px
>>
>>19071602
This is an utterly stupid thing to say. I bet this guy got his knowledge on Quantum Physics via some 5 Minute Youtube video with quirky graphics.
>>
>>19071529
THIS
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
You all know that cash me outside girl right? She blew up recently, and the episode where the meme came from is at most a year old. I could swear I saw this girl years ago, including all the memes. Yet it only seems to have existed recently. A lot of people seem to remember this cash me outside thing existing a long time before 2016.
>>
>>19071618
smash together little particles, make little black holes, black holes have gravity, gravity effects time, time is the means in which we view reality, reality bends when you fuck with its smallest form
>>
File: IMG_2232.jpg (39KB, 640x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2232.jpg
39KB, 640x225px
>>19071295
Blame UK censoring for that
>>
>>19070349
>mandela is evidence that you have false memories that you can be manipulated into changing

if you have mandela you are monarched
>>
>>19071049
this happened to me, I lived to be 74 years old about and then I woke up as a teenager in bed.
>>
>>19071623
>She blew up recently
She shouldn't have listened to Ariana Grande.
>>
>>19071834
tell memories
>>
>>19070880
i remeber kazzaam too and i haven't watched this shit in decades
The fruit of the loom shit though..SHIET
>>
>>
>>19070349

I don't recall the logo having a cornucopia at all.
>>
>>19070349
I just looked at a genuine fruit of the loom sweater and the cornucopia in the back simply isn't on it.

I guess that just means they use a different set of logos for different items.
>>
>>19070462
His eyes were blue. But I've seen pictures where one eye is clear, and the other was dark and life-less as that of a shark.
>>
I really despise you mandela effect assholes. No offense.

Instead of accepting that your memory of something is incorrect, you blame it on an alternate universe. Nope, nothing is ever your fault. You'll come up with anything because you're never wrong, even so far as to use quantum fucking physics to wave the guilt away. I'm positive you guys act this way outside of the mandela effect as well.
>>
I always remembered The RMS Titanic leaving out from New York, not heading towards it.
>>
>>19071059
That so Raven doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>19072185
You've just got a terrible memory. The Titanic left Britain. It was a British ship.
>>
I felt weird about the berenstain bears thing until I really gave it some thought and realized that I don't remember it being berenstein. I didn't really remember exactly how the title was spelt at all, and I had a few of these books growing up. I think this happens because berenstain is such a strange, rare name, but names ending in -stein are fairly common. So our memory just kind of assumes that it was -stein and not -stain because -stein is everywhere.

Our brain regularly fills in things that are missing or strange, like how wrods wtih the fisrt and lsat letrtes as nroaml and the letters in the middle jumbled up are still legible, or how the brain fills in the missing details of a voice on a phone since the voice that comes through is a heavily processed mimicry.
>>
>>19070781
>le poor memory
what a fresh angle to look at this
>>
>>19070375
Treaty of Tordesillas could not have worked if you were right and it was signed on 1400s

You can blame your shitty 'murrican map projection
>>
>>19072201
Nope. It was called the U.S. Titanic. The RMS Titanic all of a sudden popped up sometime when Mandela died in prison.
>>
>>19071255
what about it?
>>
>>19070385
U wot m8?
>>
File: Dis shit right here.png (13KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dis shit right here.png
13KB, 1200x600px
>>19072350
The red stripes were never off centered like that. First time an anon brought it up in one of these threads I thought he linked some weird Chinese knockoff.
>>
>>19072184
>Being this retarded.
It's ok anon. Thinking is hard and you don't have to worry about big scary ideas if you don't want to.
>>
File: IMG_3199.jpg (125KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3199.jpg
125KB, 768x1024px
I remember Hillary Clinton won the election and became the first female president.
Two days ago, I woke up and this cheeto haired man is president, and Clinton lost the election.
Goddamn you Nelson Mandela, you and your affect.
>>
File: cornucopia.jpg (84KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
cornucopia.jpg
84KB, 500x319px
Hey spazhats -

The cornucopia is taken from this image and layered into the FOTL logo.
Why it was done is anyone's guess.
>>
>>19072380
>Thank god for you Nelson Mandela, you and your effect.
Fixed it for ya, Anon.
>>
>>19072374
Nah
>>
>>19070349
You want us to find more examples of your failing memory?

Fuck off.
>>
>>19071562
Denali, Alaska
>>
>>19070642
>xl
Lol
>>
>>19070349

I have a t-shirt from fotl and it doesn't have the cornucopia

maybe that's how it always was?
>>
>>19072380
>I remember Hillary Clinton won the election
she basically did
she won the popular vote
>>
File: 20170525_073741.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170525_073741.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>19071623
Cash me owside how bao dat?

Began at a courtroom at New York City?..when someone threatened someone else for talking about the situation of United States at public jail...and claiming being United States.

The claimed walked outside the courtroom and was attacked by africans. They beat the, "United Statesman" till his skull collapsed and his eyes were out of his head. The, "United Statesman" received instant regrowth of missing body while the Africans were looking. They abducted the United Stateman and interrogated him...beating him from time to time to see more regrowth of missing body technology. The United Statesman requested that if any of the Africans beat the United Statesman so terribly that the only way to look normal is if the United Statesman receives instant regrowth of missing body technology, and an African newly sees the United Statesman looks like he was never hit (received instant body regrowth technology) then the African says, "cash me aoside how bao dat?"
>>
>>19072278
Old logo
V and W are connected

Check VW logo of this timeline
>>
>>19072555
lmao. this never gets old
>>
>>19072560
thats no mandingo effect tho. Thats just multiple logos existing
>>
The thing with Hitler being a short, brown haired brown eyed ragey guy was allied propaganda and was believed even during world war 2.
It´s the same thing that happens in every war, hence the general believe that Napoleon was tiny and had a tiny penis (hihi so funny). Wich is not true either, he was around 1,80m wich was not really small to be honest.
Hitler was 1,73 wich isn´t really that big, but isn´t tiny either.
The Fruit of the Loom Logo never had this cone thing in it to begin with, and I don´t know why you would think that, maybe there were some funny rip offs in popular shows back in the 90s (Simpsons or Malcolm in the Middle or something) that you remember while growing up in the USA. I can´t remember it at all, I grew up in Europe.
Can you remember how Charlie Chaplin looked normally? Probably not, because you only have the square moustache, melon hat picture in your head that was always presented to you.
Guy looked like a pretty fancy Italian most of the time.
Also: if you want another "Wow, I didn´t know that" moment, google the Marilyn Monroe skirt picture and you´ll find there are some 10 of them all from the same staged set.
>>
>>19072570
If you research the VW logo it was never attached in this timeline
>>
File: 20170523_093239-1.jpg (3MB, 2077x2407px) Image search: [Google]
20170523_093239-1.jpg
3MB, 2077x2407px
>>19070349
Here's some OC:

I was shopping a thrift store and found a copy of the book. It was clearly BerenstAin all along.
>>
>>19070349
Tim Burton's Nightmare before Christmas directed by tim Burton

(Except it's not and never was directed by Tim Burton)
>>
>>19071500
I remember this logo vividly because that is how I learned what a cornucopia is. My dad told me one day when we were in this store called Mervyns getting clothes for the new school year. I know for a fact this was the logo. That is why I made this thread. I had never heard of the Mandela effect and I never said I believed in it. I just know this was the logo I grew up with.
>>
>>19072029
I had never seen any of those until yesterday when I started looking for the one I posted. >>19072382
That is very obviously not the same cornucopia.
>>
>>19072029
The yellow fruit in the second newest logo kind of looks like a cornucopia.
>>
>>19072156
It was my whitey tighties as a kid that had this logo. All my underwear as a kid was FOTL and this was always the logo.
>>
>>19070670
>>19070746
I remember the disconnect too, the book was "a" and the movie was "the", what the fuck.
>>
>>19072215
No I remember berenstain. I also remember that damn cornucopia.
>>
>>19072506
Why be such a cunt? This board is for discussion of topics like these. I never said it was real. I said this was the logo I remember. I have vivid family memories regarding this logo so I know this is the one I grew up with. I was just curious if anyone had more evidence of this being a thing.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
I didn't believe in the Mandela Effect until I was talking to my mom about James Bond and mentioned how some people think that Dolly had braces when she never had, and my mom freaked out. She still doesn't believe me and refuses to believe that the videos of Dolly smiling without braces aren't edited.
The scene has a very different effect depending on whether or not Dolly has braces since with braces it's about Jaws falling in love with her because of their smiliarities (fucked up teeth) whereas without braces the point is that Jaws falls in love with her despite them being polar opposites. It's like a joke that can be told with two completely different punchlines. Yet somehow people including my mother distinctly remember the scene WITH braces.
>>
>>19072707
Was just posting the exact image and got a duplicate message. This is what did it for me. The most insane thing ever.
>>
>>19072707
HOLY SHIT

NO. LIKE.. NO. I remember that scene vividly. The only Bond film I remember and SHE HAD BRACES. I watched it with my parents. My mom commented something like "Aww that's so cute! She makes him feel better about his teeth"

I can't believe this got Mandela'd
>>
>>19070746
>I'm still fucked up that Shazaam doesn't exist.
What you mean like that rag/towel thing?
>>
File: Moonraker 084.jpg (136KB, 1351x575px) Image search: [Google]
Moonraker 084.jpg
136KB, 1351x575px
>>19072717
I watched so many Bond films with my dad when I was younger. Watched Moonraker a lot. When I saw the scene with Jaws and Dolly meeting now, it was just crazy, shivers all over my body. My mind just couldn't believe what it was seeing.
>>
File: cA58gcj.png (96KB, 740x234px) Image search: [Google]
cA58gcj.png
96KB, 740x234px
>>19072744
>>
File: girlposingasrodin.jpg (15KB, 236x299px) Image search: [Google]
girlposingasrodin.jpg
15KB, 236x299px
Who else /fistonforehead/ here?
>>
So the Mandela Effect only affects pop culture?
>>
"Luke, I am your father" is now "No, I am your father"
"Mirror Mirror on the wall" is now "Magic Mirror on the wall"
"Life is like a box of chocolates" is now "Life was like a box of chocolates"
>>
>>19072556
English, mother fucker!
Do you speak it?
>>
>>19070349
Baby pigeons. Never seen them, yet we have full grown pigeons everywhere.
>>
>>19072680
They probably removed it because Tim Burton didn't think that stop motion animation was worth his time and iirc flaked off to start on Pirates of the Caribbean and completely overshadowed the actual director who did all the work.
>>
>>19071837
kek
>>
>>19072380
>>19072555
>memedela effect aka bad memory general thread
>blatant redditors spotted
color me surprised
>>
>>19072585
Napoleon wasn't 1.80m at all, he was about 1.68m. Still not as small as you'd think, he was your average manlet but not really a midget.
>>
>>19072782
No, but it's the most noticeable because it shows how many people have different memories about something. If I had to talk about Mandela Effect in my life I could go on forever, a lot of things changed out of the blue that nobody seems to remember but me. This is a common thing and considering it's personal stuff it's even harder to attribute bad memory to it.
>>
>>19072791
O.o whut? Don't fuck with me about this, you for real?
>>
File: 1485383823681.jpg (320KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1485383823681.jpg
320KB, 1080x1920px
>>19072791
What makes this even more fucked up is if you look into translations of these quotes.
>"Mirror Mirror on the wall" is now "Magic Mirror on the wall"
In Germany it goes "Spieglein Spieglein an der Wand" which is literally "Mirror Mirror on the wall"
>"Life is like a box of chocolates" is now "Life was like a box of chocolates"
"Das Leben ist wie eine Schachtel Pralinen" translates directly to "life is like a box of chocolates"
The "No, I am your father" one is even odd in translations.
>>
>>19070349
I remember very specifically that there were two towers in New York. Now there is only one.
>>
>>19070772
Im convinced I died several times and recently died with 15 or so of my relatives when our food was poisoned by one of the militia/guerilla members that was hired as a cook for the country home. I remember seeing everyone vomit and shit. That night the militia came in and took some of them i played dead intoxication made it easy
>>
That is the logo...? Also Berenstein and Tink used to fly across the blue disney screen with the castle and "boop" the I with her wand.
>>
>>19072914
Are you sure you weren't watching the secret garden?
>>
>>19072791
Wut? Non of those second ones are true. Are you playing a trick on me?
>>
>>19072956
Look the scenes up on YouTube dickwaffle. All three have changed..
>>
>>19072859
>"magic mirror"
>no I am your father
>life was like
you're an ignorant fool with your head in the sand.
>>
>>19072979
I'm freaked out.
>>
>>19072995
Idk if you're trolling, or just REALLY FUCKING STUPID, but like I told >>19072956 look up the scenes in YouTube you stupid dickwaffle...when you do, although you probably won't because you don't want to accept the fact that this "effect" is a real thing, I'll sit back and enjoy a nice, tall glass of "I fucking told you so, bitch"
>>
>>19073038
Buh what? I did and I'm really weirded out.
>>
>>19073038
I believe in the mandella effect and never knew these ones before this thread.
>>
File: trump at the wall.png (347KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
trump at the wall.png
347KB, 620x413px
>>19072566
>>19072859
>trump supporters get presented with facts about the oligarchy known as USA
>gets mad
lmao
>>
>>19070508
Someones got it.
>>
>>19073110
Clinton and Trump are two sides of the same coin.

This is how they divide and conquer you absolute mongoloid.

Accept the fact that the DNC is full of fucking murdering pieces of shit.
Accept the fact that both sides do the same bull shit.
Accept the fact that regardless of who won, the same end goal will be met.
Accept the fact that you are losing the more you think you know about politics, because you, and every one else here, knows nothing, and that is the entire fucking point.
>>
>>19070362
/thread
>>
>>19070387
>he doesn't know that companies can change their logo
>>
>>19070349
I remembwr that one too.
>>
>>19073125
Smoke, mirrors, financial gains and being moral cancer

Controlled opposition
>>
File: thanksgiving clip art.png (960KB, 3550x2264px) Image search: [Google]
thanksgiving clip art.png
960KB, 3550x2264px
>>19070387
You're thinking of this dumbledork.
>>
>>19073265
>Smoke, mirrors, financial gains and being moral cancer
Turn your back on politics.
How exactly does it help your morally to always be so concerned with things outside of your dominion?
Politics are all just smoke and mirrors.

You're not supposed to know the truth, that's why Clinton owns the media, and the other parts she doesn't own have their hands firmly placed on Trumps shaft.
>>
File: god damn it chi chi.png (500KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
god damn it chi chi.png
500KB, 720x540px
>they can't handle the quantum leap
>>
>>19072555
>what is federalism

only retards think pure democracy would be a good idea. we have never had a true democracy in the U.S. and we likely never will because it would destroy the country.

our system work so that the more knowledgeable and qualified people make the bigger decisions, while still taking into account the desires of the public. the reason the public doesn't make these decisions on their own is because the public is fucking retarded. the fact that hillary goddamn clinton won the popular vote absolutely proves this. the only way people could have possibly voted for her is one of three reasons: either they were uninformed/unaware of all the shit she's done, and therefore had no business having a say in her election; they were aware but didn't believe it because they're idiots, this information is all out there for the public to access, but the vast majority of people choose instead to listen to retards on tv and twitter and facebook and believe everything these talking heads tell them, showing how gullible and stupid they are; or they were aware and didn't care, which shows that clearly don't have the whole public's best interest in mind, or possibly they're just shitty people.
>>
>>19070349
The lyrics to stairway to heaven and second aprt of bye bye miss american piebhave changed.
>>
>>19072679
Yeah...you don't understand how this works...
>>
>>19070740
Could still be just shitty memory, I once went to a concert with my parents, nice and her boyfriend (not husband) and both of them simply can't remember ever going to that concert.
>>
>>19070772
>(Like the story of the man who woke up to find an entire life he had lived, his wife and kids, were all a dream)
Is this an actual thing that happened or just a fictional story?
>>
File: images(3).jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>19070349
So this means we have to occasionally check to see what famous people are alive. Fingers crossed for pic related
>>
>>19072555
"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine." Thomas Jefferson

"[In a pure democracy], [a] common passion or interest will, in almost every case, be felt by a majority of the whole; a communication and concert results from the form of government itself; and there is nothing to check the inducements to sacrifice the weaker party or an obnoxious individual. Hence it is that such democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention; have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths." James Madison

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch." - Benjamin Franklin
>>
>>19070862
>and one girl at the camp whom he had crushed on didn't even know who he was.
That happens to me all the time.
>>
>>19070772
>Like the story of the man who woke up to find an entire life he had lived, his wife and kids, were all a dream
>>19073336
>Is this an actual thing that happened or just a fictional story?
It's actually a video game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szzVlQ653as
>>
>>19073375
It was also the series finale to a Spanish TV show called Los Serrano. What a cop-out ending.
>>
>>19073312
Hahaha
Again are trump supporters retarded

>"fuck the elite"
>"i mean, the elite is good because there are obviously people out there who are smarter and better at ruling others"

Decide yourself already
>>
>>19073380
I'm not a Trump supporter, dipshit, and the fact that you automatically assume I am further shows how much of an idiot you are.

Thank fucking christ we don't have a pure democracy. There are way too many people like you.
>>
>>19073380
>doesn't like hillary
>must be a trump supporter!

small-minded morons like you are exactly why we cannot have a true democracy
>>
>>19071049
Damn that's pretty freaky. I'd still chalk it up to a very weird dream but I can understand if you don't.
>>
>>19070349
I remember that logo it was on some shirt I got at a spelling bee and on a halo T shirt I got once I don't know how I remembered the logo though kinda weird
>>
>>19070349
The Mandela effect isn't real and is iconic of this pathetic generation of children. A brood of losers so self-absorbed and narcissistic, they ACTUALLY BELIEVE that it's impossible they simply remember wrong, REALITY ITSELF must be incorrect.
>>
>>19071687
Is ninja a dirty word now?
>>
>>19073422
Reminds me of the lazarus effect.
>>
>>19073422
As compared to what? People who believed in Aether or that the Sun orbits the Earth?
>>
>>19071623
I've had stuff like that before. The one I remember best is a song I heard on the radio a few years ago, and I was like oh shit I haven't heard this song in forever! It was something I remembered from the late 90s/early 2000s, when I was a teenager. A few days later I heard it again on the radio, but the DJ said it was a new song. I was like nigga whaaaaat. So I google that shit and it actually was new. I can't remember what the fucking song was though, but I remember all these events perfectly. It was weird as fuck.
>>
>>19073408
That is the reddit mindset.

Anybody who critiques Hillary is a trump supporter.
Anybody who critiques Trump is a Hillary supported.

The divide and conquer is stronger than ever.
>>
>>19072747
Wut
Never seen this movie but maybe at the beginning she has braces and later they are taken out?
>>
i remember the tallest building in the world being the CN tower. now its some tower in dubai?
>>
>>19072791
>"Luke, I am your father" is now "No, I am your father"
Well it's pretty clear how this came about, since it's being said to Luke and mentioning Luke instantly makes it clear it's about Star Wars, instead of the real quote where noone would know wth you're talking about.
Also it's "mirror mirror" in dutch, too, not sure how it was in english but it could be that some classic books actually say "mirror mirror" whereas the disney movie says "magic mirror".
The full quote starts with "My mama always said" so it's logical that the rest is in past tense as well.
>>
>>19070349
BMW was a British Company from the Timeline I originated from . I even watch a clip with Winston Churchill discussing BMW's strong contributions to the allied war efforts ! I feel alone in this strange place .Anyone else remember this ? The Company's Full name was British Motor Works. The LOGO was a representation of white propellers against the Blue sky ;because the built allied fighter plane engines .
>>
>>19073482
>Luke, I am your father" is now "No, I am your father"
Neither of those are in the film.
>>
>>19072866
Noone ever said that napoleon was a literal midget lol, just a manlet like you say.
>>
>>19071059
No, you retarded asshole.
>>
>>19072885
It was translated from German to English, not the other way around, you uncultured swine.
>>
File: 20161219_100321689.jpg (164KB, 916x719px) Image search: [Google]
20161219_100321689.jpg
164KB, 916x719px
>>
>>19073270
Yea everyone must be mistaking some random clipart from google images for a clothing logo.
>>
>>19073511
Don't forget all the stoners.
>>
>>19073516
>everyone
Just retards.
>>
>>19073494
son, circles, loop,Stars,Thirdeye,Dirt,Cat,Mud.
>>
>>19073427
Retarded people considered "ninja" - "too violent". That's why ninja movies in the UK were censored to remove all shots of "violent" things like throwing stars being used. You can image how that went down.

>>19073499
He does in fact say "no, I am your father" in the movie.
>>
>>19072791
>Life was like a box of chocolates
Isn't that just because he's quoting his mom so the "is" turns into "was"?
Actually I just looked it up and yup, the quote is "My mom always said life was like a box of chocolates" so "is" would make no grammatical sense in this sentence.
>>
>>19073494
The propellor bit seems to be a common misconception in the US, I've had two American friends tell me that's what it meant when it's actually just part of the Bavarian flag.
>>
>>19073478
pro tip they sometimes make new buildings
>>
>>19073408
>small-minded morons like you are exactly why we cannot have a true democracy
You sound like a fascist
>>
I'm going to need to make a list of articles disproving this shit but for now I'll just make a couple points.

Human memory is fallible as fuck, there's a reason witness testimony is no longer taken as seriously as it used to be in court. There's a fuckton of studies showing that people can be tricked into remembering just about anything. Remember the satanic panic in the 80 and 90s? People were literally tricked into believing they had actually undergone horrible torture and abuse because of moral panic and wreckless psychological practices.

You can implant memories in anyone. When someone in these threads says "wow it used to be like this but now it is like this" it actually makes you picture the "original" in your mind. With something like a logo or movie quote, you probably have never really looked at it in depth, and because the person has suggested to you that it used to be a certain way, you can easily come to believe it.

There are image, books, films, music, that I've encountered hundreds of times, spent time fully focused on, even analysed in depth, and I still misremember, or find new details I hadn't noticed, on a regular basis. Be honest with yourself, how closely have you really looked a most book titles or corporate logos?
>>
https://imgur.com/a/ivcpK#M8OrOhe
>>
>>19073471
Nope, no braces, never, not even in promo material. Zero braces anywhere. There's been people freaking out about this on forums going back to the 90s.
>>
>>19073569
You are a dipshit.
>>
>>19073562
there is a satanic panic thread on /x/ right now, you should check it out, it's not exactly what you think it is/was.
>>
File: IMG_4886.jpg (109KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4886.jpg
109KB, 500x473px
>>19073462
I have one like that with "Cardiac Arrest" by Bad Suns. I rembemer hearing that song when I was in middle school around 2011. But apparently it came out in 2014. I knew every word of that song before it even came out,
>>
>>19073357
Kek
>>
File: images (2).jpg (11KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11KB, 283x178px
>>19073494
Whoa..... if this isn't the Mother of all
>MANDELAS,<
I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS !!!!! I vaguely feel Like This This Guy is on to something Big . Would this have altered the course of the War ?
>>
>>19073511
You're retarded.
>>
>>19073634
You have terrible memory, deal with it.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (10KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
10KB, 183x276px
>>19073633
This one is Hotter :D RedHyot ! More Like Babe Monster Works ! ;)
>>
>>19072374
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVF4vCsKvn0
>>
>>19072555

Best way to trigger Trumpfags, right here.
>>
>>19072374
>>
Alexander Hamilton used to be a U.S. President.
>>
You know Courage the Cowardly dog? He is pink now........this really fucking changed my fucking mind and made me unsure about everything

I even remember painting him yellow

Anyone else?
>>
>>19072374
Off center stripes just don't lend themselves well to smaller scale depictions. It's the same reason the US flag isn't shown with all 50 stars when its part of a larger image.
>>
File: Heinrich-himmler-57.jpg (31KB, 412x600px) Image search: [Google]
Heinrich-himmler-57.jpg
31KB, 412x600px
>>19070459
You idiots are confusing Hitler for Himmler. Himmler was the one who came up with the whole "master race" theory and was short, with beady dark eyes and black hair. Also a worse version of Hitler's moustache.
>>
>>19070882
It's called a schema, your mind just fills in the blanks because we're still hardwired to survive. It's like when you're driving and you don't remember the drive
>>
>>19073746
that is a proper aryan mustache.
>>
>>19071049
I had an experience sort of like this (but not timeshift)
>sleeping around age 10-12
>dream of a sort of branch reality where I have a "made up" gf, feels very real
>wake up and realize it was a vivid dream
>intense feelings of mourning and loss
>she fades from memory but I still remember how bad it felt waking up
Now I mostly don't remember dreams at all. I prefer it this way.
>>
>>19073757
He couldn't grow it out properly, he had bad facial hair genes.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 292x173px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 292x173px
>>19073550
you are missing the point entirely ! do not diminish the Gravity of what I'm saying here ! I watched a full Historical clip With Winston Churchill saying ;"Without the might and ingenuity of this nations great industrious manufacturers this war maybe a far cry from won" -Vist to the BMW Autonomic Factory- circa 1945 -
>>
>>19072826
Where do dead Asians go?
>>
>>19073815
BMW actually stands for Bolivian Motor Works, you are just retarded.
>>
>>19073428
It´s basically the same. Without specifically stating that something is one way and after some time finding that it is another though.
It´s more like if you forgot about some kind of species and 100 years afterwards someone goes: Hey look! Isn´t that a thing we should have seen by now?
>>
>>19073462
OH SHIT!
That happened to me so hard with "Somebody That I Used To Know", like I don´t mean the Bonfa sample but everything, including the lyrics, the voices and so on. I still have the feeling of hearing this very song in the car with my dad when being a little boy.
>>
>>19070648
>>19070670 is right it is regional but i suspect retarded not troll. When I moved from NJ to NEPA i started getting asked "shorts or hundreds" at wawa whenever I'd buy cigarettes and i'm like "the fuck? if i wanted 100s i'd have asked for 100s you backwards pocono woodsman. and assumed it was a regional thing like pop. then i went back to jersey to pick up my son a month later and the fuckin' kid at quick check asks the same shit. i go back to jersey two days later to frop him back off with his mom and the fucker at 7-11 same thing. I was gone for a fucking month and never had anyone in jersey ask me that my whole life. i'm back in jersey now and everyone asks and it bugs the fuck out of me. no i dont want fucking 100s godammit.
>>
>>19073550
It actually was supposed to be showing a sky behind a propellor and it does look like the bavarian flag by chance.
Cause they DID make fighter jet motors, just not for allies
>>
>>19070349
I remember it there. I thought it was removes in the "simpler logo" fashion that many companies adapt to. Have a vintage t-shirt collection, will look into it.
>>
>>19072185
>>19072266
God, you are a fucking moron.
>>
>>19072184
Pfffffff this guy hasn't even jumped universe yet.
>>
I don''t know if anyone will read this but anyways....

You know the movie ''The Signs''? The one with aliens? It has been my, my sister's and my father's favorite movie for a looong time. We have seen this move many times together.

So one evening, we decide to watch it again and we notice something really different in the move, which we all noticed and reacted at the same time. There was this line we never ever heard before and this line changed the whole fucking movie.

It was the end of the movie, where they still were in the basement hiding, the brother listened to the Radio and on the Radio they talked about why the Aliens were visiting the Earth. And they say something along these lines: ''They didn't come here to take our planet. They came here for us, to harvest us''. And this little part really fucking Mandela effected us, cause we NEVER remember this part and we never remember it was THIS reason the aliens came to Earth in that movie. We were all like ''WTF??''

Does anybody know or experienced the same thing with this movie?
>>
>>19073715
Shut your dumbass up, Courage will always be pink
>>
>>19072380
Lies. In all the infinite universes their isn't a single one where Hillary won that election. I checked.
>>
>>19072555
Lol being this delusional
>>
>>19072560
This is the first one I found I my own that led me here.
>>
>>19070349
wow, i totally remember this
fake and gay
>>
>>19073713
War of 1812 ? General ?
>>
File: Jellyfish.jpg (758KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jellyfish.jpg
758KB, 1024x768px
>>19073849
No your timeline is fuck , GTFO ! Roll a 5D this shit is classified anyways meat suit shit stack .AAYPG.
>>
>>19073562

Thank you for this, I was beginning to get sucked into this bullshit.
>>
>>19073537
Are you actually retarded. If that was my dads quote and someone asked me what my dad used to say I would reply "my father always said life is like a box of chocolates." Why would ny father say life WAS like a box of chocolates unless he was speaking specifically about his past and not advice that he routinely says.
>>
>>19073746
Except Himmler was about 5'9" and had light brown/blondish hair and blue eyes
>>
>>19073562
ye of little faith in the infinite power of fractals , the tree of time has many branches I'm afraid Tomas ! Spoken like a true Texan.
>>
>>19074124
Interesting. Now that you mention it, I do not remember ever hearing the "harvest" line. I have seen that movie countless times too; my family and I used to watch it together all of the time. I actually remember wondering why the aliens arrived in the first place, and found it frustrating that the movie never gave reason
>>
>>19074124
The movie is titled "Signs", no "The"
>>
>>19071623

Fuck I can confirm this, I remember her being somewhat popular before, then a die down. Then a huge explosion in popularity. I even remember a friend showing me the vid and me saying "yea I remember her, kinda old though" and my friend not knowing what I was talking about
>>
>>19072380
>Goddamn you Nelson Mandela, you and your affect.

"Effect", you fucking moron.
>>
what happened to all the house flies
>>
>>19070362
You forgot general ignorance and lack of education.
>>
>>19072543
>t. manlet
>>
>>19074908
affect, noun - emotion or desire, especially as influencing behavior or action.

Perhaps he meant a single mannerism of Nelson Mandela.
>>
>>19070385
What about the British flag?
>>
>>19072866
>>19073501
He was taller than the average Frenchman and the average Englishman.
>>
>>19073715
No.
You're an idiot.
>>
>>19070636
Post pic of shirt with brown thing
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
I distinctly remember there being only two genders. We learned it in school and everything.
>>
File: 1477856194735.png (314KB, 775x701px) Image search: [Google]
1477856194735.png
314KB, 775x701px
>>19072555
>she basically did
>muh popular vote
>>
>>19072826
saw a couple of dead ones last winter, freaky looking
>>
>>19071623
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I thought the video was at least 2-3 years old
>>
>>19072535
>continental united states
>alaska

hoe
>>
>>19074766
Because Forrest Gump is fucking retarded.
>>
>>19070349
I was sure I put my keys on the table yesterday, but when I went to go use my bike this morning they were gone

After a bit of a search I found them in the pants pocket of my jeans from yesterday
Somehow I must have bled over into an alternate dimension where instead of keeping my keys on the table I leave them in my pants
I'll have to investigate further to see if there are other changes
>>
>>19074766
ugh.
"Was" as in "Life was like a box of chocolates but isn't any more" or "life was like a box of chocolates in my day"

Is" as in "my life if like a box of chocolates"

but most importantly,

"Is" as in "Life, in general, (yours, mine, everyone's) is like a box of chocolates in that you never know what you're going to get as you make your way through the fucking box unless it's a Whitman's Sampler and you're a cheating toolbag who peeks at the underside of the lid for the diagram and would rather eat paste in the corner of your special ed classroom than eat chocolate anyway you fucking misfire. Now go play in traffic and stop fucking misquoting me."
>>
>>19076085
*is

dammit
>>
File: sfasfdasfe.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
sfasfdasfe.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
We are a simulation designed to figure out the safest way to proceed with AI. Mandela effects are artifacts from changes in the past that weren't properly wiped from our consciousness. Draw Pikachu, now google him.
>>
File: 5cYCNhG.jpg (907KB, 2496x1853px) Image search: [Google]
5cYCNhG.jpg
907KB, 2496x1853px
>>19070349
Some explain to me wtf the Mandela effect is just because a bunch of fags thought that guy died years before they claim he died in prison doesn't explain anything.
>>
>>19076108
It's not meant to explain anything. It's a term used to describe a phenomenon in which large groups of people share a memory that disagrees with the historical narrative.
>>
File: GOTTA EXPLAIN FAST.png (367KB, 556x397px) Image search: [Google]
GOTTA EXPLAIN FAST.png
367KB, 556x397px
>>19076108

>Nelson Mandela dies
>Many people go "Wtf I thought he died a long time ago this specific way"
>People realize other things they remembered wrong
>Everybody remembers them incorrectly the exact same way
>Every once a while new ones pop up
>You can even watch some change in real time occasionally
>For example over the past few years it went from Chik-Fil-A to Chic-Fil-A, and is currently Chick-Fil-A
>>
>>19076124
>>19076127
WTF are you faggots on about I just got on Wellbutrin and half this stuff you guys talk about is still the same as it always was.
>>
>>19071278
Aryans are blonde hair blue eyed you pleb.
>>
>>19071623
Me too. The recent show we a repeat of an earlier one. It didn't become a meme cuz our culture has degraded since the original air date to turning anything stupid into a meme.
>>
>>19072680
I'm positive I own the VHS that says that on the cover tho.
>>
>>19072029
I feel like you're missing the point.
>>
File: Mandela.png (794KB, 1700x2800px) Image search: [Google]
Mandela.png
794KB, 1700x2800px
Here you guys go.
>>
>>19070799
He...he wasn't ran over? What the fuck?
>>
>>19070670
>I can't tell if you're a troll or just retarded
What is it with this board and not understanding that somebody telling a blatant joke is not "trolling," you're just fucking stupid
>>
>>19073713
He was never the president, not once have I heard someone say he was, even back in school. I guess people just thought this because he is on money.
>>
>>19076652
A lot of those are related to bad memory, people parpdying them in pop culture (thinking man for example), etc. Others may be related to unnanounced changes that just happened overtime. Mandela effect is interesting, but inconsistent among many people's memories and experiences. There isn't enough evidence to support it.
>>
Guess who just died?

Manuel Noriega

Come on guys? Been dead since like 94 where I am from, and no... I am not thinking of Momar knife up the butt
>>
>>19070349
>>19070535
>>19070349
I'm from a timeline where Tito's made handmade Tequila not Vodka. It makes more sense, Texas is close to Mexico hence making Tequila. The guys name is Tito for fuck sake. Everything changed for me the night I died in a dream. The year was 2006. Also in my timeline Fruit of the Loom had a cornucopia
>>
>>19072953
Yeah I remember. Pretty sure it was just phased out
>>
>>19073715
nope
>>
>>19070882
>Lack good clear memory of something specific
>Another anon comes along and posts something that somewhat relights your vague memory of said event object
>You now think it has always been like that
You simply claim this without evidence. This "must have" happened, right?

Look, I really wish this shit could be explained by "dude bad memory lol", but that explanation doesn't fit. Obviously I've remembered something incorrectly or flat-out forgotten things before, no one is denying that that happens.

But with something like that, going back to look at the actual thing will jog your memory, show you where you were in error. Can you explain why with some specific things, the opposite seems to occur? One explanation some people have said is that we're hyped up to think things "used to be" a certain way by echo chambers like this, and our memories are altered. But then why can I read something like >>19076652 and experience only a select few of those disconnects? Some I'm not very familiar with, some extremely familiar with, and yet still I find only some specific disconnects I experience.

Whether the mandela effect is actually reality shifting (which I honestly doubt) or not, why someone would or even could have this reaction to this type of event only in some circumstances is a very interesting topic of discussion. You reducing it to "lol bad memory lol" is retarded.
>>
>>19076964
>Tito's made handmade Tequila not Vodka. It makes more sense, Texas is close to Mexico hence making Tequila. The guys name is Tito for fuck sake
Mexicans can't make vodka because...? This honestly sounds like you just assumed it was tequila and now are finding out it isn't.
>>
>>19070349
>>19070387
hol up guys. what the fuck

i remember it having a cornucopia too

did a little googling and found this reddit thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/5ql5yv/fruit_of_the_loom_cornucopia_evidence/
>>
>>19072555

>play objective based game
>focus only on getting kills
>complain when you lose
>>
File: 1321593044511.jpg (78KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1321593044511.jpg
78KB, 640x480px
>>19077500
It is literally "lol bad memory" though.

Yes, some gaps you might not fill, and others you will. That comes with having a complex system like a brain. It's rather hard to understand. One thing we do know is how malleable memory is. It's the reason police questioning has to be very well phrased, lest you lead on a witness into completely mis-remembering events. And that's just with a conversation. Factor in images and I'm sure it becomes even more persuasive.

It certainly makes more sense than shifting universes.

I mean, wouldn't that kind of fuck with preservation of mass if you enter a completely different universe?

Believe what you want to believe, but don't pretend alternate universes is less contrived than a bad memory.

Occam's Razor.
>>
It used to be dangerous for your eyes to stare straight into a total eclipse. Now there's no record of this being true. Now it's a SOLAR eclipse.
>>
>>19070459
folks, this is just propaganda. haven't you heard the victors write the history books

but that fruit of the loom thing is puzzling
>>
>>19071059
Shut the fuck up, you fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1310244604493.jpg (170KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
1310244604493.jpg
170KB, 900x720px
>>19077572
Total eclipse just refers to any full eclipse, lunar or solar I'm pretty sure.

I don't think lunar eclipses are bad to look at, so it'd be partially wrong to say total eclipses are bad for your eyes to look at directly, when that is only half true.

So basically you're just bad with science terms. Or what, in your universe lunar eclipses were dangerous to look at too?
>>
>>19076108
Someone trying to promote their shitty website and make money off retards: mandelaeffect.com (don't go there).

Literally just that.
>>
>>19077508
>>19077508
I actually used to buy Tito's Tequila and kept it stocked in my bar at home in 2005. As I remember it being Tequila because friends first brought a bottle to a party I threw and we were taking shots of Tequila not vodka.

The Mandela effect is wild because how do you prove to those from this timeline that your conciousness is from another.

It's easy for anyone to dismiss claims with "your memory sucks", but I bet a lot of these people also believe in a Heaven and although never seeing it are so certain it exists. I died in the last timeline I was shot in the back of the head trying to escape a home invasion. The last thing I remember is getting hit and watching as my consciousness and vision started to turn off like an old tube television. A blackness like I've never seen before and a silence like I'd never encountered before filled my last moment when I felt my muscles let go and I felt my skull roll on the floor. Then I woke up in this timeline and began sobbing. The white light for me was a pinhole surrounded by a blackness the likes of which you've never seen before.

You're right though Mexicans can make vodka and as a matter of fact Tito's is an award winning vodka brand which I drink regularly. I've told people about my experience for years and of course I'm always met with "so, what you're telling me was dream you had." "Merrily merrily" is my response. In my last timeline Tito's Tequila was cheap and not very good, I prefer the vodka in this timeline, but Tito's handmade Tequila was cheap.
>>
I got my smoking gun for an ME almost a year ago. Regardless of what anyone tries to say, there was only ever 4 people in the vehicle for JFK's assassination

If it weren't for the shock I experienced when watching the current Zapruder film, I never would have gotten my tinfoil hat. I've traveled pretty far down the rabbit hole thanks to the Mandela Effect
>>
File: IMG_0224.png (3MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0224.png
3MB, 2208x1242px
>>19077709
You'll like this
>>
>>19074766
https://www.usingenglish.com/glossary/reported-speech.html
http://www.perfect-english-grammar.com/reported-speech.html
http://www.englisch-hilfen.de/en/grammar/reported.htm
That's grammatically incorrect. The mother saying "Life is like a box of chocolates" becomes "My mother said (that) life was like a box of chocolates." or "My mother said 'Life is like a box chocolates'." because the past tense "said" shifts the "is" back a tense.
>>
>>19077729
>www.gettyimages.com/license/50545493
>View of flowers on the backseat of Vice-President Lyndon Johnson's Lincoln convertible as it sits parked near the entrance of Parkland Hospital, Dallas, Texas, November 22, 1963. Johnson's car was two lengths behind the car in which President Kennedy was assissinated; after the shooting the motorcade was driven to the hospital, where Kennedy was pronouced dead.
Not JFK's car.
>>
>>19072657
my car has the same thing going on. the logo on the grill is connected and the one on the steering wheel has a little gap between the letters. Now I dont know if the one on the front is really an official/original, but there are definitely both versions out there
>>
>>19072679
/thread
>>
>>19073110
tell me more about how Hillary won you cuck. lmaoing@your"life"
>>
>>19073471
People remember her having braces because their brains just retrospectively assumes that she should have braces. And she really should have braces, with her connection to jaws and that whole loli look she has going on
>>
>>19073494
>bayrische motorenwerke
>logo has part of the bavarian flag on it
>british
lol moron
>>
>>19074124
yeah, it is called different cuts.
>>
>>19074766
>american education
>>
>>19070420
They were always blue.
>>
>>19072762
I am fist on forehead. Apparent it's a sign from the universe to look ahead and keep your head up
>>
>>19077940
You brought your wheel into this timeline?
>>
>>19078041
nope
he was always the thinker, ponderer.
always had his head like that
>>
>>19070381

nelson dying is just operation mockingbird
>>
>>19070349
>>19070357
So what ever heard of rebranding products?
>>
>>19070349
"Safeways"
"The Walmarts"

I'm unsure if the older generation have given up on speaking proper english or if at one time these stores were called the names above. There are some boom babies who are very certin that these names are correct.
>>
When the fuck did people start using stones (st) to measure weight?? I swear I've never seen or heard someone actually use that measurement irl, but for some reason in the past 2 weeks I've seen like 7 people and news articles refer to the weight of something in stones. Not necessarily Madela Effect but just really weird.
>>
>>19070349
That was the logo. IN THE 90's. But SHOCKER, shit changes. That's not a mandala effect, it's fucking re-branding.
>>
>>19078925
The fucking IQ on this site...

It's a British measurement that is used commonly in the UK, you happened to have read a few articles from there recently.
>>
>>19078934
>That was the logo.
You're in for a treat.
>>
>>19070949

you're in luck faggot! Neuroscience is all about how fucking malleable and faulty human memories are. There is already plenty of evidence that people mass misremember shit.
>>
>>19077500
Neuroscience is all about how human memory is not reliable and is indeed quite shit.

I'm sorry you are emtional about the fact that you are limited, and will not exist in 200 years.
>>
>>19078934

visual.ly(slash)fruit-loom-logo-history
>>
File: samething.jpg (168KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
samething.jpg
168KB, 1000x750px
>>19072382
>>
>>19078940
No I realize the UK uses it but everywhere I've seen it recently is like on local news or like on American articles.
>>
>>19072382
hi stupid -

i had the same theory myself but i actually compared the two in photoshop before posting misinfo online
>>
>>19070349
The whole "mass remembering" thing is silly. There's nothing phenomenal about putting things together the wrong way along with other people. You're not unique for getting "stain" and "stein confused and just because a bunch of other people have done it as well doesn't make you dimension hopping matrix crime fighting tragic heroes. "Holy shit! when you were a kid you thought it was 'there's a bathroom on the right' too! THAT'S SCARY DUDE!!! Wait wait ... did you also remember it as "'scuse me while i kiss this guy? YOU DID?!?!? Holy fuck we are being manipulated by illuminati alien cross dressers of the third ... maybe even fourth kind!! get your cape and foam sword and tinfoil fedora!! we have to tell people about this as long as we don't run into any reptilian sni-"
>>
>>19077729
Even if there was convincing residue found, I don't need it to remember the Zapruder film with 4 people

The only reason I became aware of the Mandela Effect is because I experienced it before knowing what it was. I thought I was straight up losing my sanity when the video changed on me, then I found a community of people experiencing the same change.

I know the ME has a lot of skepticism and gets criticized whenever it's brought up, but anyone who's experienced it firsthand knows it exists.

Still have no idea what the cause and effect are, but it's always interesting to read about.
>>
File: FOTL.jpg (277KB, 1500x780px) Image search: [Google]
FOTL.jpg
277KB, 1500x780px
>>19070349
>I saw this photo and I know this was the logo
Don't be fucking stupid, that was never the logo.
>>
why everyone hatin on this of late,i remember not long back a fair few threads discussing this..why the turnaround?
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.