[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are soulmates real? How do you know if you have one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_0093.jpg (41KB, 494x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0093.jpg
41KB, 494x493px
Are soulmates real? How do you know if you have one?
>>
No, it's just wishful thinking from people who will be forever alone.
>>
>>19070299

Because you resonate on the same wavelength.

You'll know immediately.
>>
>>19070299
No, love is a hell of a chemical and your brain makes you love people that you are in tune with, so you could potentially have hundreds of soul mates because there are hundreds of people you would just click with.
>>
>>19070299
They exist, you can always know when you have a connection with someone, you can feel it when you are close, you can listen to each other and what they are thinking in a way that only works once, people chose to ignore it, they decie of their own volition to deny this simple facts and turn their backs on their own feelings.

Just don't do it, love and be loved back and explain to that other person what you think and feel, even if he/she rejects you a part of that feeling will never left them, it's just not your choice.
>>
They're real.
>>
>>19070299
yes.

the most important characteristic is that no matter who else you are with, nothing fills the hole in your heart caused by their absence.

you feel a little alone with everyone else in life.

you experience an emotional and karmic bonding that causes you to feel as they do, to feel close to them, and to feel pain or trauma when they are gone.

if they are invading your dreams, if you wake up thinking about them, if your life gets worse when they are not in it, all of these are signs you should run to that person. don't wait. time is short.
>>
lol no
>>
>>19070299
my soulmate walked away from me three weeks ago, and since then, my life has been worth nothing.

so yes, they are real. they are the one God meant for you to be with, your "twin flame" if you will, and when two flames come together what do they make? a bigger flame than either one alone.

separate the two flames, and what happens? they both get smaller, and eventually go out.
>>
>>19070651
Hey man.
Missing friend right now cause I had to walk away for a bit. I fucked up.
I'll be back. I hope he accepts my apology.
I'm pretty sure he will.
Just saying.
3 weeks isn't a long time.
Hope your flame comes back.
>>
>>19070299
yes.
but I tend to think they run more in groups rather than pairs.
cast in the same lot, if you will.
>>
File: tumblr_mgpd6gZHD01r2b5sbo1_1280.png (84KB, 862x267px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgpd6gZHD01r2b5sbo1_1280.png
84KB, 862x267px
>>19070640
Or Erotomania. I met someone I thought was soul mate/twin flame. Was so fucking wrong. However the man I met afterwards felt more like a soul mate. But it was just intense compatibility. Most people always cheat, or think about cheating eventually. There's no such thing as true love. Most people just love what they see... pic related.
>>
>>19070651
>3 weeks ago
Oh yeah, you guys are done forever.
>>
File: 555.jpg (33KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
33KB, 480x479px
>>19070299
>the amount of cringe in this thread
It`s a beautiful idea, but it`s wrong. The concept originated with Plato as a metaphor to explain some of his ideas. Later the concept degenerated in an incredible way to these days, when people believe is a literal concept.
>>
>>19070747
>3 weeks isn't a long time.
>Hope your flame comes back
thank you ;-;
>>
>>19070800
>>3 weeks ago
>Oh yeah, you guys are done forever.
you don't understand, we were spending like 8 hours a day with each other every day for five weeks, then she left. she promised she'd never leave.
>>
>>19070789
>Or Erotomania. I met someone I thought was soul mate/twin flame. Was so fucking wrong. However the man I met afterwards felt more like a soul mate. But it was just intense compatibility. Most people always cheat, or think about cheating eventually. There's no such thing as true love. Most people just love what they see... pic related.
anyone who truly Loves you would only Love you MORE when you are vulnerable, not less. they would feel hurt that you didn't come to them first, in your moments of weakness.

nothing is ever black and white, including my soul mate who left me. that's why I always reassured her I Loved the monster in her as much as any other part of her, because it's all her.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YmNeUU_8yQ
>>
>>19070651
I feel you there. I belive I have found my soul mate and have been trying to do anything and everything in my power to get her back. It is not like I did anything wrong with her. It is just that people didn't mind their business and put thoughts in her head that bloomed and twisted her into something not herself.

I feel really lost and hopeless because I have 9 months to do something being magic or otherwise that will bring her back to me, else she's marrying this abusive tranny. (Has nearly broken down a door to get to her in a rage. Had a mental break down and threatened to hurt my soul mate, then roommate and then themselves. Was only in a mental/emotional health hospital for a week before being released.) And she doesn't seem to get the idea that she is in a bad situation with this person.
>>
I think I found my soulmate when I was 14. But it was another dude and I'm not gay so that would've just been weird.
>>
>>19070955
Don't you think that's a bit needy, mate?
>>
>>19070415
Soul mates are just people with consciousness evolving at the same rate.
Females get to pick their soulmates while males are left to try and attract a soulmate.
Males can have multiple soulmates such as planets can have multiple planets and moons.
>>
It is true. I had one. Sadly because we're both fuckups we couldn't stay friends. But as I check on him from time to time, we seem to come to the same opinions and changes independently from each other.
>>
>>19070324
this. if it was a "real" soulmate, what are the chances you'd be near the same age and exist at the same time at the same location on this planet?
>>
>>19070651

you'll run into someone later who is your soulmate then. it's all about chemicals.
>>
File: rf 37.jpg (20KB, 192x187px) Image search: [Google]
rf 37.jpg
20KB, 192x187px
>people are more willing to believe in summoning demon skeletons than soul mates

There's surely something depressing to be said about that.
>>
>>19071410
That's the point though. Of all the places you could be, of all the times and yet you still met. That's literally what makes you soulmates.
>>
>>19071258
As an ugly as fuck obese girl with a chronic yeast infection, I don't get to pick a soulmate. I've tried.
>>
>thread literally filled with delusional women
goddamit /x/.
>>
>>19071504
You're somebody's fetish
>>
>>19070299
I had a friend named Paul who I would always comment on us thinking on the same wavelength. I didn't know how else to explain it...we just knew each other well even though he wasn't my best friend. Ironically my best friend was quite different from me.

We occasionally used to meet up and catch up for drinks but right now there's no contact. Miss him more than any other friend I had.
>>
>>19071520
thanks anon
>>
>>19070299
>Are soulmates real?
No.

Love isn't just something that falls into your lap. It's an art; the love between two people is something they both must cultivate or else it will wither and die. Oh, the hearts I've withered... And when love dies, you can chop it up and use it as fertilizer for the next man for whom your love may blossom.
>>
File: tumblr_ohko4sK17h1uxhu52o1_1280.jpg (88KB, 880x529px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohko4sK17h1uxhu52o1_1280.jpg
88KB, 880x529px
>>19070299
Yes but its been perverted by new age con artists looking to cash in on the tender emotions of individuals and hybridized with the archetype of star crossed lovers to confuse the idea that everyone's soul mate is going to be the person they fall in love with rather than some remote being you're packaged with (kind of like a multiversal doppelganger) before you're reconsolidated in the astral plane.
>>
>>19071588
Purple prose aside this is a good point.
>>
I think people get along with others on different levels. So i would say anyone you meet would fall along a certain tier. There are probably several top tier people that you would get along with in a relationship.

As cliche as it sounds, you will probably "just know." When I was dating my wife, it made me look back at all of my past relationships and wonder what i was doing.
>>
>>19071410
>this. if it was a "real" soulmate, what are the chances you'd be near the same age and exist at the same time at the same location on this planet?
not necessarily.

soul mates are about souls being mated to each other for optimal growth and happiness, not bodies. age, race, location, even religion are all irrelevant.
>>
File: C_gZKFQUwAA1XLY.jpg large.jpg (57KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
C_gZKFQUwAA1XLY.jpg large.jpg
57KB, 500x491px
>>19071012
>Don't you think that's a bit needy, mate?
nope. see pic related.
>>
>>19071588
>And when love dies, you can chop it up and use it as fertilizer for the next man for whom your love may blossom.
true Love never dies.

leave your soulmate, and condemn both yourself and your soulmate to a life of aloneness no matter who you are with.
>>
>>19071003
>It is just that people didn't mind their business and put thoughts in her head that bloomed and twisted her into something not herself.
this is why we always promised:

"What matters to you and me, is me and you. Above all."

and then she abandoned me.
>>
>>19071258
>Females get to pick their soulmates while males are left to try and attract a soulmate.
no one gets to pick their soulmate.

that's why they are soulmates.

abandon your soulmate and you abandon your own happiness. you will seek them in every other person you ever meet, and they will not be found.
>>
>>19071628
You know he beat her, badly, right?
>>
>>19071673
That was his wife before her
>>
>>19070299
Maybe, but I think people can have multiple soulmates.

The girl I'm with right now and I are so in tune we often finish each other's sentences, are thinking about the same topic even when hundreds of miles away, and just seem to complete each other.

While I love her, I could definitely see there being other people out there I could feel just as connected to.
>>
>>19071270
>It is true. I had one. Sadly because we're both fuckups we couldn't stay friends. But as I check on him from time to time, we seem to come to the same opinions and changes independently from each other.
go back to him before it's too late
>>
Listen Morty, I hate to break it to you, but what people call love is just a chemical reaction that compells animals to breed. It hits hard, Morty, then it slowly fades; leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it, your parents are gonna do it, break the cycle, Morty, rise above! Focus on science.
>>
>>19071504
>As an ugly as fuck obese girl with a chronic yeast infection, I don't get to pick a soulmate. I've tried.
there's nothing wrong with you, id give you a shot.
>>
>>19071713

I'm >>19071520
Glad I stuck around long enough to be proven right
>>
>>19071504
Pics....or fake >.>
>>
>>19071673
>You know he beat her, badly, right?
no men in my family could ever lay a finger on a female in anger. in the south it's different. we don't hit our women. it's dishonorable.
>>
>>19071689
Nope just one, you are fooling yourself cause you haven't found the one yet.
>>
>>19071727
>Nope just one, you are fooling yourself cause you haven't found the one yet.
correct
>>
File: 1495294791214.jpg (37KB, 775x775px) Image search: [Google]
1495294791214.jpg
37KB, 775x775px
>>19070299
Yes. You just do. I had worked with this girl for almost a year and didn't think much about her and then shit changed really quick when we started talking at work. And then we hung out after work, just the two of us it hit me that night that she would be my wife one day. I just knew it. It's strange but something outside of me pushed me to her and her to me.
>>
>came for the spooks
>left with the feels
>>
>>19070299
>are soulmates real?
Yes. I think Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson make the perfect soulmates, happily married for 28 years with no issues.
>How do you know if you have one?
It's not that hard really. When you feel totally comfy with someone and you both want what's best for each other.
>>
>>19070299
>met wife at infant school
>inseparable since then
>known each other for over 30 years
>been together for nearly 25 years
>longest weve been separated was for 2 weeks when she visited famalam in the land of the leaf

id say yes
comfy as fuck
>>
Soulmates are real. I know soulmates are real. In my past life, I met someone. He was my soulmate. I went to God and told God that I found my soulmate. God helped me reincarnate as a boy to be with my soulmate. My soulmate died in his past life and reincarnated as a girl. God brought us together. We met when I was 9 and she was 7. We made plans to meet later in life and went our separate ways. One day, I heard a voice. She said she was my soulmate. It was her. We talked for a long time and finally made plans to meet. We met. I saw her, she saw me. There I was, standing in the fucking men's restroom and my soulmate had followed me in. She was with her sister and told her I was hideous and didn't want to be with me anymore. She broke my heart in a big way, that I can't explain here, but I had a mental breakdown and committed a violent crime as a result. Ever since then, I've been completely empty and broken, waiting until the day I die so I can go back to the way things used to be without her. That's how I know soulmates are real.
>>
Do humans have soul mates? Humans possibly marry eternally.

How do we know? We live eternally.

I know humans accessed eternal life technology thousands of years earlier than now.
>>
>>19072259
>with no issues.
Unless you know them in real life you have no idea about this.
>>
>>19070299
yes, but people think they have to be sexual. They can be all kinds of things
>>
>>19071258
you sound like an incel
>>
>>19072681
>yes, but people think they have to be sexual. They can be all kinds of things
no, they can't. they are intended for sexual marriage. anything less destroys God's intent.

and there is no such thing as a relationship with "no issues." ever. the question is, are you gonna cut and run, or stay and work it out? when you make a mistake do you lie and cover your ass, or go to your soulmate, tell the truth, and ask forgiveness?

because you should.
>>
>>19071008
soulmates can be platonic
>>
I met my soulmate, I haven't seen her for 3 years, it's given me depression, the light of god saved me recently but nevertheless I still pain with out her, I'm going to go to her country and win her heart or die for a second time.
>>
It's primarily a concept that 13 year old girls use to make themselves feel better about their petty teenage romances. Bonus points for the absolutely delusional idea of 'multiple soulmates'.
>>
>>19071708
This
>>
>>19070324
>Being this thick and unenlightened.
But yeah, from a rationalist, humanistic point of view, this really makes sense.
>>
>>19072819
>It's chemicals maaaaaan
>>
>>19070299
Nobody on this planet has a soul.
>>
>>19072899
Matching dubs with OP. Must be soulposts. There's your answer.
>>
File: jung.jpg (9KB, 230x271px) Image search: [Google]
jung.jpg
9KB, 230x271px
>>19072899
Yep. You're entirely correct for soul has us.
>>
>>19072905
Nope. Most people on this planet have cut themselves off entirely from the soul.
>>
>>19072915
At least we are on the same wavelenght.
>>
>>19072919
Have some vibrations.
>>
yes. i beat the odds and met mine, but the chances are so slim i can't imagine it happens often. i knew he was mine, but i don't know how i knew. i was in love with him before i even knew who he was. when we finally started talking, we just never stopped. now we live together and he is the single constant in my life. i'm saying all of this not from the goo-goo sappy love standpoint, i'm saying this with all the seriousness of a mathematical constant.
>>
>>19072946
I've got that experience too. I just knew. And we're still together. It's like someone you know from a previous life. Hard to describe. This happened in 1996 and I just knew. So did she.
>>
>>19071673
And that's the kind of problems you get into when you believe in wishy-washy hippy mythology like "soulmates."

Love = compatibility + effort. Full stop. There's no magic to it.
>>
>>19073447
Pretty much. Soulmates is a myth. It takes effort, sacrifice, compromise, understanding, forgiveness and patience.
>>
File: 200.gif (1MB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
1MB, 280x200px
>>19072951
This is the way I feel about my best friend. He hangs out with me more than his wife (inb4 he's a closet fag) Nope, he's not. Makes me think sometimes that I used to fuck him in a past life as a woman who tragically died before he did (inb4 you're just a closet fag). Wrong again.
>>
File: 1495474801967.gif (16KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1495474801967.gif
16KB, 750x750px
>>19072468
>>
>>19070299
You like doing the same stupid shit.
>>
I m missing my friend wish she calls or texts me it's been 3wks I can feel
I can feel when she is in a lot of pain when she is crying She ha blocked my # Please talk to me my friend
>>
>>19070299
yes, soulmates are real and i have met my soulmate

she is a girl and i'm a girl, but neither of us are homo - or bisexual

she is my everything and i feel empty without her

she gives me so much energy everytime i am with her and each second is the best time of my life spent with her <3

i don't feel any sexual nor romantical feelings though, but she truly is my soulmate cause i have never ever connected with someone this deep before
>>
>>19072468
How did you know that stuff happened before?
>>
>>19072915
How do you cut away from one's soul and how can you reconnect back with it when it has been there all along?
>>
>>19070299
Okay, let me say this. I can't tell why, but somehow there is a girl I have genuinely thought was my soulmate. We were both madly in love with eachother, but never quite overlapped with eachother on timing (as in when we're both single). There's this feeling that even later meeting up for drinks and just talking that everything is perfect, no lulls in conversations only lulz. There was this incredible energy being around each other. The weird thing was that we were eachother's first boyfriend/girlfriend and we broke up because we "didn't seem to be doing anything but make-out" and our stupid teenage brains were satisfied until we met the very next year as she was dating my friend who I later found out was incredibly hostile towards me whenever we were hanging out and she came up (whether she was there or not) I didn't even notice this until later talks with her.

It feels like being at Disney World every day. It's a sort of childish love that will never be extinguished. But sometimes you have to leave Disney World and be an adult.
>>
>>19071421
There's a special word for those with such a view.
>>
>>19071673
not enough
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9kgu71d81U
>>
>>19073457
>It takes effort, sacrifice, compromise, understanding, forgiveness and patience.
only a soulmate will do those things tho
>>
>>19074995
>yes, soulmates are real and i have met my soulmate
>she is a girl and i'm a girl, but neither of us are homo - or bisexual
>she is my everything and i feel empty without her
>she gives me so much energy everytime i am with her and each second is the best time of my life spent with her <3
>i don't feel any sexual nor romantical feelings though, but she truly is my soulmate cause i have never ever connected with someone this deep before
she's not your soulmate unless you are romantically involved. everything else is a spiritual friendship,. but nothing like a soulmate. your soulmate is physically, emotionally, and spiritually bound to you. if you send them away, you bear the karmic burden for destroying both their life, and yours.
>>
>>19076670
>It feels like being at Disney World every day. It's a sort of childish love that will never be extinguished. But sometimes you have to leave Disney World and be an adult.
that's stupid, moronic, self-destructive, and potentially spiritually homicidal. you DON'T LEAVE YOUR SOULMATE.
>>
>>19070299

friendship need time and dedication
>>
>>19070965
>>19077078
Ah, the ramblings of a hopeless romantic who has yet to know the complexities of life and love. I remember when I was like you.
>>
>>19077229
>Ah, the ramblings of a hopeless romantic who has yet to know the complexities of life and love. I remember when I was like you.
im sorry your soul is dead now
>>
>>19077240
I'm sorry you still have childish beliefs about love.
>>
>>19077071
>she's not your soulmate unless you are romantically involved. everything else is a spiritual friendship,
i thought this too until i met her
>>
>>19070319
>wavelengths
>frequencies
>vibrate
>resonate

All of these words, they don't mean what you think they mean.
>>
>>19077350
>>she's not your soulmate unless you are romantically involved. everything else is a spiritual friendship,
>i thought this too until i met her
you were right originally

maybe you're just gay
>>
>>19070299
Don't believe in soul mates myself, but if I do have one I might him already. He's my boyfriend now too. Sadly we haven't been with each other much lately and I just feel like crap. He noticed too. I just don't know. If some of the things that have been happening between us continue, if not devolve and go to shit even more I might just leave him.
>>
>>19077655
Don't, just learn to have patience.
>>
yes if you care about that sort of thing.
>>
>>19077663
I usually am but I will not tolerate addicts. If he becomes a pill popper I'm gone. There's a perfectly reasonable medical reason for now but I don't want to be with a drug dependent mess.
>>
>>19071628
>>19071628
Crikey what a massive wife beating hypocritical faggot, if I had a time machine I'd shoot the bastard for being such a liar.
>>
>>19077686
meh she was probably a communist plant
>>
>>19077686
It was a different time. Men routinely slapped their women around back then when they acted up. Men used to spank their children too, believe it or not.
>>
>>19077078
>you DON'T LEAVE YOUR SOULMATE
It's not like I wanted to, you idiot.
>>
>>19077385
New Age Cringe my dude. Making self centered assholes think they are enlightened since the sixties. Throw in some words like resonance, vibrate, wavelength, and quantum to make it seem grounded in some validity to the dumbasses who buy into it.
>>
Love is a lie lol. It is just an external force which is quite evil to decieve and weaken men and eventually being downfall to man.
>>
They're real, faggots. If you don't think they're real, then you don't deserve one.
>>
>>19070640

ok so now what if you dated a girl you felt this way about, but you broke up and now she's marrying someone else

am I doomed to just have her on my mind the rest of my life
>>
>>19078086
Then she's not your soulmate.

You faggots have it all wrong about soulmates. Yes, they're real. But if you have one, you can hear their voice. You can see mental images from them. You have shared dreams. You can feel that person in your heart. That's how you know you have a soulmate.
>>
>>19078043
>Love is a lie
and so it begins
foolishly laying our hearts on the table
and stumbling in
>>
File: 1484498557049.gif (4MB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
1484498557049.gif
4MB, 625x352px
>>19072530
Especially if they are actors, which could not show to support whatsoever a clean marriage.

>hey honey, I'm going to be on SNL and possibly giving one of the ol' hags there a woody kiss
>do you ever think about kissing me before heading out to be a stuntman
>rita we've been together for 28 years, can't I have a little fun
>okay dear but if we have an illegitimate child over two pounds of makeup and legs that would look better covered up by [insert generic $300 pants] it's going into the cauldron like the others and you'll have to eat it afterwards

Pure (hollywood) poetry
>>
Dear soulmate,

Please get in here!
>>
Any minute now, my soulmate will come here to talk to me. I know it.
>>
>>19077071
And yet, I've had a girl that I met in college who turned out to be shallow, insecure (never was this side shown, but I sensed it through our time together - it was never something that I could fix for her), and ultimately just proved to be what she originally stated herself to be - a psychic vampire. Like the high school phase never left her. She continuously put me down, acted like I was a monster, and did not care overall for my feelings in the end, because when I began to show any interest, it slid off. And when she showed interest, it was primal. It wasn't from the heart.

No one who would feel remotely any amount of significant connection will treat another like a piece of meat at which to squander about with. Plain as day and so simple that, if you're not seeing what's just there in visible sight, you have allowed yourself to step on up to the carousel ride of fuckery that never ends until you reach a breaking point in composure where it drains the life out of the individual. Never feed into someone's delusions. The reason I state delusion is because the emotions attached inside of one person from another become delusions when they are straight up taking advantage of you, siphoning your very essence of kind, body, soul, spirit - whatever the level it exists at, cut it off before it becomes entrenched deep inside.

I have been used. Multiple times. Friendships and relationships alike, and it is never easy in dismantling the bridge entirely. When the fire begins to burn, does one allow themselves to be consumed by it, or do they let the bridge go? It is never easy for an empath to do this. But there are those who prey on such, allowing nothing be gained in the relationship. Only stripped away. Harvested. Someone who did not understand that circumventing your frustrations out onto someone else that it isn't beneficial to anyone.
>>
>>19077071
And yet, I've had a girl that I met in college who turned out to be shallow, insecure (never was this side shown, but I sensed it through our time together - it was never something that I could fix for her), and ultimately just proved to be what she originally stated herself to be - a psychic vampire. Like the high school phase never left her. She continuously put me down, acted like I was a monster, and did not care overall for my feelings in the end, because when I began to show any interest, it slid off. And when she showed interest, it was primal. It wasn't from the heart.

No one who would feel remotely any amount of significant connection will treat another like a piece of meat at which to squander about with. Plain as day and so simple that, if you're not seeing what's just there in visible sight, you have allowed yourself to step on up to the carousel ride of fuckery that never ends until you reach a breaking point in composure where it drains the life out of the individual. Never feed into someone's delusions. The reason I state delusion is because the emotions attached inside of one person from another become delusions when they are straight up taking advantage of you, siphoning your very essence of kind, body, soul, spirit - whatever the level it exists at, cut it off before it becomes entrenched deep inside.

I have been used. Multiple times. Friendships and relationships alike, and it is never easy in dismantling the bridge entirely. When the fire begins to burn, does one allow themselves to be consumed by it, or do they let the bridge go? It is never easy for an empath to do this. But there are those who prey on such, allowing nothing be gained in the relationship. Only stripped away. Harvested. Someone who did not understand that circumventing your frustrations out onto someone else that it isn't beneficial to anyone.
>>
>>19070299
No
You're fat and loneley and you will always be that way
give up on love and dedicate your life to summoning demons and finding aliens
>>
>>19079014
>>19079032
Who is your soulmate? What do you want to talk to them about?
>>
so first you have to stop going to 4chan about your problems and then stalk them day in and day out to see if they have a diary. Then take that diary and grind that shit into the trash because its a book of lies. THEN you ask her about your relationship
>>
If I don't find my soulmate, I'll just move to Cali and smoke weed everyday. Then, probably kill myself a year later. Oh well.
>>
>>19079817

sounds like a plan.
you should do it regardless
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.