[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best ways to curse or hex /x/? Can I inflict

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (12KB, 185x272px)
download.jpg
12KB, 185x272px
What's the best ways to curse or hex /x/?

Can I inflict harm with a sigil or would a more elaborate ritual be required?

>image not related
>>
Bumping out of curiosity.
>>
>>19070290
I have heard of many of such hexes and rtuals but I'm not familiar with them, but depending of what you need, you can make an open request in here.
>>
/x/ is not your personal army
>>
>>19070290
>a more elaborate ritual be required
this

a sigil is best for working on yourself and your own life.

This magic is dangerous though but could be done. Also success could be delayed and probably take time to come.

What is it you want to do?
>>
>>19070314
I don't think anybody's asking anybody to hex someone for them.
>>
>>19070290
Be 100% honest and factual your entire life. The more honest and factual you are, the more potent it will be when you declare a curse. Think of what it means to never tell a lie - and then say to someone "You will lose your family to a fire."

Since in this day and age, it is basically impossible to find someone who is 100% honest, curses of this nature don't really work anymore.
>>
>>19070313
Some kinds of the binding and demoralizing variety would be great if you could supply some of that specification.
>>19070314
See >>19070323

>>19070316
I think some people are going to harm me, I live in a pretty terrible place but I've had alot of success in protecting myself through sigils, but taking some action would be both karmically just and aight I guess
>>19070365
I'm sorry if a lack of knowledge is showing but I never heard of that kind of curse! I'm sure white lies affect that don't they?
>>
>>19070541
>I never heard of that kind of curse!

My reading of Puranic tales is where I get this. It seems that a "true" brahmana's words are always true. I guess as you build up the "my words are always true" potency, it begins to influence the external such that if you speak words about the future, the external will be forced to conform to them. A sort of "as above so below" thing, like when Dhruva Maharaja sat so still his motionlessness began disrupting the motion of the universe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhruva

>I'm sure white lies affect that don't they?
I don't practice anything. I just like reading this stuff. But my guess would be yes. I would guess even stating an untruth unknowingly could mess this kind of power up.

It would take someone who either never talked, or only said the most mundane and verifiable shit. Until they cursed you.
>>
>>19070541
I'll come up for something for you to do, but as much information as you can comfortably give does help. I will keep this thread open and post it later on tonight.

Also the types of magic you have practiced, I already know sigils, but do you use crystals or rituals or anything?
>>
>>19070575
Mind over Matter seems to be the theme of it, cool, also interesting that the moment the curse happens is the moment all of that energy momentum seems to be expended as well. Vishnu seems pretty cool just from this, thanks for the snippet of info anon.
>>
>>19070541
>I think some people are going to harm me
also

>>>/k/

might be a better option for this
>>
>>19070575
To be more specific, the Bhagavat Purana and the Mahabharata both tell the tale of Pariksit Maharaja:
>be Arjuna's grandson
>be out hunting
>get thirsty
>see yogi and ask him for water
>yogi in trance, doesn't even budge
>Pariksit gets mad, puts dead snake on yogi
>yogi's son sees insult, touches water, then declares a snake-bird will end Pariksit's life in one week
>yogi wakes up, figures out what happened
>yogi remorses because he really likes Pariksit
>demigods saddened because THEY like Pariksit
>everyone likes Pariksit, es a good guy
>no one can get rid of the curse, because a brahmanas words are always true
>>
>>19070290
Hell just make elaborate plans to fuck someone over every other day and they'll think their cursed.
>>
>>19070588
Some people have been messing with me for quite awhile, me and my little brother; I can't afford to leave the area and gritting and bearing it has become far too much.

I've practiced sigils, and being one of the few Native Americans who still honors their culture I've done some of the spiritualism and channeling that comes with that old form of magick, also some pretty basic divination like fire-reading, tarot arcana and bone reading.

I've done a few rituals in the past, all of the white, benevolent variety but I haven't even touched a crystal sadly; I think that form is really cool though.
>>
>>19070594
Ayy
Getting a gun would be really fucking nice, but I just think my own conscience and the such have been affected by this so I'm mainly looking for hexes and the such for security in that end.
>>
>>19070608
I can work with that, I will post the instructions later on tonight.
>>
>>19070631
with this trip
>>
>>19070631
Thanks anon!
>>
So for this there are 3 steps, preparation, charging, and casting.

Preparation, gather the supplies I tell you about, prepare yourself mentally, do any personal protection things you want.

Charging. Make a sigil that represents the people who want to harm you. You can do this by writing their names out, subtracting vowels and repeat letters, and making a sigil, google it if you have trouble. Just make the sigil to represent the people who wronged you. Put it away but every day for a little time take it out, look at it, and think about how that sigil is “them”, think their names when you look at it, and their faces. Write it on a blank piece of paper with no lines, clearly. When you make a sigil you should have a few drafts on scrap paper, but once you perfect it make the final draft separate and throw the scrap paper away, rip it up first. Next you need an “essence” and an “anchor”. The essence is something that is part of them, this can be something they own or gave to you, or even something you take from them, perhaps a piece of a shirt or some hair. Small enough to fit in a ball of paper. The anchor is a part of you, something that you have owned for a while, something small, it could be anything. This is where I use my crystals, as I charge them and use them for a while, then expend them in a ritual like this, but this could also be a marble you’ve owned a while, some of your fingernails, a lego man you own, anything. Once you get both of these, keep the essence with the sigil, but keep the anchor separate. When you look at the sigil and imagine their faces and their names also look at the anchor like it is them, it is them. After you charge these items, move on to casting.
>>
Casting. Cast this at night. Take the paper that is their sigil, put the anchor and the essence in the middle with herbs. Chili powder, onion, wormwood, blueberry, sumac, others. Look this up online “curse herbs” and pick a few that you can get. Put those in the paper with the other two things and wrap it up in a ball. Lastly cover the outside of the paper with a piece of chicken skin, you can get this at the supermarket, or if you don’t want to do that, any small piece of an animal will do. On another piece of paper draw a circle with a pentagram in it, big enough to fit the balled up paper in the middle. Gather a few candles, 5 is best, one for each side of the pentagram, but you can do it with fewer if you’d like. Also choose between tobacco or blood. If you choose blood then have a knife.
>>
To Cast.

First thing is that you should maybe take a shot or 2 of alcohol before doing this. Take the pentagram paper and set it up with the candle(s) in a hole in the ground. Light all the candles and put the ball of paper in the middle. Kneel down in front of the hole. At this point you either cut yourself and drip blood on it, or you pile on a handful or two of tobacco onto the ball in the small pit you have dug and light it on fire. Say Aloud something along the lines on “(people) have put me and my family in harms way unjustly. Protect me from them. If they are to harm me, bring a great curse against them.” I always say this like a prayer, I ramble on about how unfair it is, how I am doing a spell out of love for myself and family, really make it sound good, speak it all aloud. After you are done speaking, burn the entire thing. If you chose tobacco then it is already on fire, but make sure the whole thing burns pretty well. Hold your right hand over the center fire and let the heat cause you pain, also do not use kerosene or gasoline to burn this, let it burn naturally. You may add bunched up paper and sticks if it’s not burning right. You may also add other things to this pyre as it is chaos magic and relies heavily on the user. The second that middle fire goes out you push dirt over it with your hands and neatly tidy the place up. Then one by one blow out the candles in a circle, pick them up, and forget about the whole thing, try to think of it as little as possible.
>>
Notes:

Around the hole in the ground you should scratch a big circle with arrows pointing outward.

If you choose blood then use a lot of it to know that the spell works. Tobacco then buy a fire cigar or some good stuff, not shitty cigarettes.

Add protective sigils to other pieces of paper to burn along with this. This is the curse that befalls them if the protection doesn't work. The more protection, the bigger the curse once they break that.

Add nails or broken glass to the paper ball if you really want to fuck with them. And then put the fire out with your piss.

Best done without a shirt or any unnatural clothes on. Wear a mask, face paint, or a strange pice of clothing. Adorn self with trinkets. Cover body with dirt.

The prayer is a very important part. You'r sigil and essence is your property, and represents them, so now you own them. So explain in your prayer that you give them up to great punishment if they do harm to you.

Prayer that the curse is so strong that it prevents them from harming you, because if they did the consequences would be dire. That is the best curse because it has low chance of backfiring on you.

Add and subtract what you want form this, it is chaos magic and comes from the user, I expend energy is writing this spell to be used by you, but you can change it up as much or as little as you want, I just ask that you don't squander the time I spent typing this out and 'meditating' on this.

It is righteous anger towards those who would do you harm. And that is not a sin. I know how it feels to have a looming threat, and it sucks. I wish you the best for the future and hope that you can heal from these things.

Goodnight.
>>
>>19070541
If you're fine with somebody probably fucking up a hex and opening a can of worms, fine.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.