[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever thought too deeply about something and got creeped out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: apparently.png (91KB, 719x420px) Image search: [Google]
apparently.png
91KB, 719x420px
Have you ever thought too deeply about something and got creeped out?
>>
Fucking your mother...
>>
>>19069145
>Have you ever thought too deeply about something and got creeped out?
the end of my consciousness
>>
>>19069145
The amount of mentally unhinged posters on this board.
>>
Oh yeah I did this all the time as a kid, it's one of the main reasons I developed the habit of watching TV when I go to sleep
>>
Yeah. Toes are abominations.
>>
>>19069145
I've posted on /x/ a few times before about how I have better than normal control over my own body. There's been a few times where I've worried about accidentally shutting myself off and nearly did it. Heart stopped, tunnel vision, mind shutting down. Only lasted for a moment but felt like several minutes before I was able to reverse it. Fucking scary every time.
>>
Yes. And I do not like it.
>>
File: hell2.jpg (57KB, 832x552px) Image search: [Google]
hell2.jpg
57KB, 832x552px
>>19069145
Yeah. sometimes

>>19069166
I WISH
>>
>>19069145
the united states government , china and russia have it out for people of mixed lineage who are hapas. none of them want to admit it

the united states government shot up a neighborhood with hapas in it in japan semi recently ish. it caused some outcry in japan for the american military to GTFO later another rape murder by a american military service member would be used

china got some crazy idea that hapas needed to be removed from china. this isnt in the big cities its in the more rural and farm land areas in northern china

russia sunk a ship america sent to japan full of hapas. their parents had been illegally deported by plane but the hapas were sent on a ship later oddly. this was in the 90s and they were born in america

recently america flights to pacific nations had been deferring people of the hapa persuasion to the philipines. they had been rounded up and imprisoned. now isis allegedly is fighting in the philipines *speculation* to cover up the body count because of international outcry for the philipines to not gun down drug users and is ordered by america and china to finish up the task*speculation*

for some reason 3 super powers hate hapas. but they wont stop the prophecy from coming true. its to late
>>
>>19069145
Perhaps my own reflection in the mirror. The longer I stare at myself, the weirder it gets.
>>
>>19069145
Nothing really matters...
jk I just jerked off and it felt real good
>>
>>19069166
>the end of my consciousness

This, and death. Realizing that you will die someday, and there's nothing you can do to prevent it is scary to me. No matter what you do, one day you will die. I'm not religious so I think we just cease to exist once it's over, no more thoughts or problems, no more friends or enemies. It's so hard to imagine but pretty scary (to me at least). I guess I'm starting to see why people are religious, the idea that we can live forever with God or a god-like figure helps ease that fear and uncertainty. Maybe when I get older I'll be able to accept it more easily, but if I think about it too much now I just get scared and upset.

That and how easily we can die. I could get in a car crash on my way to the store tomorrow and it could be all over for me. I could get mugged and shot or stabbed and that'd be the end.
>>
>>19071949

That must suck for you, sorry
>>
>>19071949
this gets to me too. when I was in my 20s it freaked me out to no end. then I kinda got used to it, but since I've hit 40 and my folks are getting up there in years, it's weighing on me a bit.

also bothered me a lot for a while after I totaled my car a few years back. wasn't seriously injured, but the *just like that in an instant* aspect of it stayed with me a while.
>>
>>19069154
Haha. Very Funny. Go back to ribbit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.