[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most well documented UFO encounter to this day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

File: Lyud.jpg (67KB, 604x355px) Image search: [Google]
Lyud.jpg
67KB, 604x355px
The most well documented UFO encounter to this day
>>
File: semyon.jpg (48KB, 604x367px) Image search: [Google]
semyon.jpg
48KB, 604x367px
faces melted off. clothing found with radiation, 9900 decays/min 150 cm2
>>
i researched the official autopsies here
Surprisingly, one of the most extraordinary and astonishing versions came from none other than Lev Ivanov himself. In 1990, the retired Prosecutor published an article, “The Enigma of the Fireballs”, where he admitted that in spring of 1959, under the pressure of A. P. Kirilenko, and of his deputy, A. F. Yeshtokin, he withdrew various key materials from the case that indicated the true cause of the accident: “fireballs” or a UFO*.

“When E. P. Maslennikov and I examined the scene in May, we found that some young pine trees at the edge of the forest had burn marks, but those marks did not have a concentric form or some other pattern. There was no epicenter. This once again confirmed that heated beams of a strong, but completely unknown, at least to us, energy, were directing their firepower toward specific objects (in this case, people), acting selectively.”

It is worth noting that later on, Kirilenko professed a lively interest in the UFO’s, and received memos about sightings of unidentified objects from the Chairman of the KGB, Andropov.
>>
Great documentation.
>>
>>19068974
>It is worth noting that later on, Kirilenko professed a lively interest in the UFO’s

do i need to spell it out for you?
>>
>>19068938
links pls
>>
>>19068938
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident
>>
>>19068938
What's the whole story
>>
>>19068938
I will definitily look it up, but i haven't sleept last night at all.. I feel very drowsy atm, do you feel drowsy OP?
>>
>>19068938
>>19068951
>>19068974
This is from a movie i watched 10 years ago, stop spreading fake news.

Sage slide and report
>>
File: jobpl.jpg (52KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
jobpl.jpg
52KB, 640x360px
>>
>>19069008
Lies. the trailer for that movie Devils Pass literally said "based on a true story"
>>
>>19069033
No it didn't it was pure fiction, stop looking into bullshit and concentrate on your mental health instead!
>>
>>19068985
http://ermakvagus.com/Europe/Russia/Cholat-%20Syachil/dyatlov_pass_incident_autopsy.html

This is the link if you start reading the actual autopsy its mind melting just skim the pictures and read the word for word autopsys.

It was a group of 9 people and the autopsy descriptions for the un pictured deaths are worse than than the pictures Ive posted so far.

If their is interest this goes deeper too.
>
>>
>>19068997
http://dyatlov-pass.com/#beginning

this is a start but if you go through and actually read all of it the picture is shocking. radiation on their clothing. massive fractures and internal damage a 20 year old girls tongue was cut out while she was still alive (determined by blood in stomach) if you do follow link come back though there is more i have to discuss
>>
>>19069002
Who are you?
>>
>>19069045
Why are you undermining this discussion? THere is a mountain of evidence. Pictures from the groups cameras, pictures of the bodies, forensics on the tent, documentation of footprints, interviews and documentaries.

what are you trying to accomplish?
>>
>>19068951
Nukes
>>
>>19069078
If I can gather a little bit of the /x/ research communitys interest I think Ive stumbled on something
>>
>>19069088
Imagine what type of nukes the aliens could possibly have!
They just zapped some poor suckers for the lols with the radiation ayyylmao cannon
That's some top tier /x/ explanation
>>
>>19069110
Not what I was talking about. If you go through the autopsy report on the bodies there are a lot of terms used that provide very very few google results.

Begin:
Teeth are smooth, white. Mouth open. Lips blednoserogo color. Language in the oral cavity. The mucous membrane of the mouth and tongue gryaznovatozelenogo color. On the cheeks, chin and upper lip black hair up to 1 cm. The openings of the mouth, nose and ear passages clean. The neck is long, thin. The rib cage is cylindrical in shape. The stomach is located below the chest level. Dorsum of the hand and fingers blednokorichnevogo color, parchment density, half-bent fingers. In the areas of fingers "bathhouse skin" color blednoserovatogo rejection of nail plates. In the area of the right shoulder in the anterior-internal surface - spilled a bruise the size of 10x12 cm zelenovatosinego color at the middle and lower thirds. In the area of the bruise to be bleeding in the soft tissue. External genital organs without features. The opening of the anus clean. In the toes "bath skin" blednoserogo color.
>>
>>19069132
They need some milk
>>
>>19069132
After searching for the term gryaznovatozelenogo doing this only gave me 1 single result on google, the page I was already on.
It suggested i Auto correct to
> gryaznova to zelenogo

upon doing this I got some signifigantly more interesting results including this one.

https://archive.org/stream/nasa_techdoc_19730010350/19730010350_djvu.txt

excerpt:
GENERAL PURPOSE 3

Reactivity of an Organism in Conditions of Prolonged Spaceflight,
>>
>>19069067
>>
>>19068991
Besides Wikipedia you cunt
>>
>>19069110
Not aliens

Fallen Angels
>>
>>19069074
I am trying to make you guys seek the help you need, and stop looking into missinformative sources, which messes up your current mental health even more than it alredy is
>>
>>19069162
Fuck off christfag
>>
>>19069165
What proof do you have that this is mis information?
>>
>>19069175
FBI/CIA/NSA pls go

let the other guy talk about UFOs

>>19069146
so you saying they were taken outerspace or something?
>>
>>19069173
No I don't think I will.. I have every right to speak the truth.
>>
File: luda-corpse.png (84KB, 208x300px) Image search: [Google]
luda-corpse.png
84KB, 208x300px
>>19068938
>>19068951
>faces melted off
It's called decomposition, you moron

>clothing found with radiation, 9900 decays/min 150 cm2
You pulled that number right out of your ass, as it has not been measured back then at all. It`s not included in the reports and later anecdotes only claim that there has been radiation on the clothes.
>>
>>19069182
Im saying this mystery goes deeper and i have no idea where this is leading but i feel some common string consider the autopsy on this page (Towards bottom)

http://ermakvagus.com/Europe/Russia/Cholat-%20Syachil/dyatlov_pass_incident_autopsy.html

Has some kind of code embedded in it.

look at this word

bagrovolilovogo

help me find out what it means

it is used in this context

"Cadaverous bagrovolilovogo spot colors are located abundantly on the back right side surface of the trunk and extremities. Rigor mortis was resolved in muscle groups joints. Skin of face, trunk zelenovatoserogo color with a purple hue."

this autopsy is fillled with words that when researched link to nothing but more extreme weirdness yet no definition or explanation. Ive been searching these words and found references to an Egyptian god that I cant find a name for

Nennoe

I cant find details on this god. and when i image search him I get more oddities. Apparent statues of him, Noahs ark references.

All these definitionless words which lead to more mystery used in the official autopsy of 9 people who according to their autopsy photo had their eyes tounges and faces removed/melted.
>>
>>19069206
>It's called decomposition, you moron
In Siberian temperatures. Kill a rabbit. Put it in the freezer, and see if it decomposes you dung.
>>
File: gshtrhqwhr.png (210KB, 500x694px) Image search: [Google]
gshtrhqwhr.png
210KB, 500x694px
>>19069206
WOW

heres your proof of radiation in english
http://dyatlov-pass.com/controversy?lid=1#radioactiveclothes

heres the original documentation in Russian
https://sites.google.com/site/hibinaud/home/postanovlenie-o-naznacenii-fiz-tehn-eksp

also go here and examine the 7 victims autopsy photos (2 victims were apparently not photographed) 2 people had their tounges, eyes, eyelids, and lips removed along with the radiation.
http://dyatlov-pass.com/death

explain how 2 people (only going off the pictures despite autopsy stating even worse condition for the 2 unpictured hikers) were so severely battered and the others barely had a scratch?
>>
>>19069241
Look, you are really making an ass out of yourself here. You try to pull conclusions from a badly translated report and find mystery in words the automatic translation can't translate.
Don't you see how ridiculous this is? I mean, nowhere in the report does it say, that eyes, tongues or lips are "melted off" or "removed". They are just missing - and not from all the hikers. Now look at the pictures how the bodies where found an in what condition they were in. It's really not a mystery.
If you really want to find out something: Get someone to translate the report properly.
>>
>>19069251
Would you kindly look at this picture >>19069206
and look at the dates the different bodies were found. It was thawing for quite some time by then and some bodies were lying in a creek.
>>
>>19069282
See: >>19069294. Furthermore, did you not read the story behind it at all? The bodies were not only found months apart, but also in very different location. Some obviously froze to death, while others were found heavily injured in a fucking ravine!

Your radiation source is made up, it's not part of the official report and was just added decades later. That someone also added some numbers now, doesn't make it better.
>>
>>19069286
What conclusions did I pull?

This is literally the oddest event I have ever researched look at the first 2 photos in this thread and come back and explain to me how that happened in 1950s siberia.
>>
>>19069313
There are claims that the tongue was ripped, or eaten, or whatnot. The medical records simply that "the tongue is missing". Vozrojdenniy describes missing hypoglossal muscle as well as muscles of the floor of the mouth. That is it. There is no explanation, theories, condition of the surrounding tissues. Photos of Lyudmila from the morgue clearly show that there is no damage to the mouth, nose, ears or other soft tissues. If the body was devoured by scavengers, insects or even fish in the water these would be the first parts of the body that would show signs of damage.

It looks weird especially given the fact previous bodies had more detailed autopsies. There is no credible explanation for this vague statement. Although it is mentioned that the stomach contained about 100 g of coagulated blood. It is used as an indication that the heart was beating and the blood was flowing when tongue was removed from a mouth. The cause of death is stated as hemorrhage into right atrium of the heart, multiple fractured ribs and internal bleeding.

Explain how her heart was beating when her tongue was removed? That alone proves something very very strange was going on at the time of death regardless of decomposition
>>
>>19069323
No response to this. This is obviously a legit topic being brigaded and the discussion being derailed with no links or source or reason for the derailemnt
>>
>>19069294
Siberia is perma-frost. When they died the temperatures are estimated to have been minus 30 degrees C. Whatever you mean by "thaw" never gets higher than below freezing.
>Creek.
Frozen.
>>
>>19069447
Ive asked them to source their arguments or refute mine but they just keep posting baseless drivel with the objective of instilling doubt into anyone viewing this thread who hasnt researched this topic as much as I have. For example.

"Your radiation source is made up, it's not part of the official report and was just added decades later."

I provided 2 sources on my argument he provides none. What is the goal with this negativity?
>>
>>19069466
He is a government spook whose job is to distract and cast doubt on such issues
>>
>>19068951
mfw reading this thread
>>
GUYS! a real ayy lmao is answering questions in this thread no joke! >>19064937
>>
>>19069514
fake distractions.
>>
>>19069184
You have every right to suck a dick too
>>
>>19069241
Those are just words or parts of words/sentences that the person who translated the report from russian to english couldn't translate. It's a bad translation.
>>
>>19069151
i just saw that show
>>
>>19069466
You can always get the official story, if we wanted that we weren't be on /x/.

>>19068938
Go on Op cause this one of the most interesting threads about this incident that I have read.
>>
I like how people still treat this like it's unsolved. It was solved years ago, people just don't want to let it go.
>>
>>19069421

Yeah this is strange. Dylatov Pass discussion has been around for awhile. It's a pretty creepy event overall

I've noticed a strange number of people with "get mental help" responses to discussions on this board lately.

I mean the derailing guy originally tried to claim the incident itself was fake

The incident did happen. That's not up for dispute. Those are real photos. That's not up for dispute
>>
>>19070483

No it wasn't. There were theories put forth but it was never solved
>>
>>19071841
>I've noticed a strange number of people with "get mental help" responses to discussions on this board lately.
That's been around for a while too. It's because a lot of posters on /x/ present textbook symptoms of schizophrenia.
>>
File: IMG_0165.png (3MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0165.png
3MB, 1536x2048px
>>19068938
I'm in contact with an alien entity that plays an evil game with me. Apparently it kills people on earth based on everything I see, think, say and do

And it makes art with me

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4c4_1496006286
>>
>>19071844
I'm inclined to believe it was a military incident. It was pure bad luck for the campers. The military simply made a mistake.
>>
>brilliant Nazi scientists engineer flying saucers
>Allies confiscate work and import scientists after World War II
>US black projects ramp up the development of more advanced flying saucers with limitless funding from the FED

Aliens aren't real you gypsies. The United States possesses the ability to create the flying crafts that are spotted constantly around the globe. At this point, they can probably produce crafts that are capable of interstellar travel.
>>
>>19069868
How come i cant find either english or russian translations for the words then?
>>
>>19072074
What mistake resulted in the first 2 pictures in this thread?

I suspected this originally aswell due to the site of the incident being within miles of a gulag. But there were no gunshots or knife wounds.

Radiation on their clothing a prosecutor came forward 30 years later to testify he was pressured to withold evidence of energy weapons and ufo involvement. Also their was 1 member of the group covered in cryptic tattoos who used a fake name and had a military history not to mention only meeting the group days prior to their final departure.

Look at the first 2 photos and call it a military accident in the middle of the siberian wilderness.
>>
yeah what is more likely ayylmao abduction of some random people in the middle of nowhere or the soviet military (composed of illiterate drunken malnourished conscripts who would rather be home on the state farm with vadim growing potatoes) fucking up and nuking some poor saps out in the woods.
>>
>>19074410
>What mistake resulted in the first 2 pictures in this thread?
It looks like they might have been exposed to high temperatures. Their faces melted clean off. According to the wikipedia article, the military incident section, they (the USSR mil) did do exercises there. My opinion is they did and they got killed unbeknownst to the military. An accident.
>>
>>19074709
Also there were bunt trees, broken branches up high. All the evidence points to a military mistake.
>>
>>19068938
>not well documented
>not a UFO case
What did OP mean by this?
>>
>>19074709
The girls tounge was removed while her heart was still beating?

The military did that?
>>
>>19074742
I don't think military men were present but that a charge detonated. I'm not sure what kind of charge. About the tongue, the post-mortem mentions this briefly. Not much importance is placed on its missing. Possibly animals.
>>
>>19074359
Because you, like the fucking retard you are, are trying to translate the entire letter jumble you see.

I know that zeleno means green and serogo means grey, for one.
>>
>>19074780
Your right its stupid to follow hunches on the fucking paranormal conspiracy chan.
>>
>>19074758
An animal ripped her tounge out while her heart was still beating? Why are so sure this isnt suspicious?
>>
>>19069045
>!
no need to yell, geez
>>
>>19069165
Get out of here shill
>>
>>19075538
Because that's what animals do. It happens all the time, especially with people under landslides or those that have been knocked unconscious in forests.

Why they left their tent and went full retard makes no sense, but it was most likely some army mistake on top of animals.
>>
It's another "foamers believe anything except stuff that points to a mundane explanation" thread
>>
>>19075835
It was an avalanche, that was obvious to the people recovering the bodies. They panicked and fled into the night without proper clothes on, some died of exposure and some were killed by an avalanche (probably not the one they heard, but a secondary slide)
>>
Aliens are a psyop
>>
>Nuke is dropped
>blows up
>Dyatlov and his buds run off
>die
>sustaining severe burns, radiations and inner injuries due to shockwave
>bodies discovered
>transported
>KGB cuts theu tongues and shit
>come up with spoopy story of aliums and creatures to avoid prosecution
>perfect cover up
There you go peeps.
>>
>>19071863
what is this?
>>
>>19071863
I live an hour and a half away from kelowna
>>
>>19076231
It has parallels with the cattle mutilation stories, probably some kind of radiation weapon testing.

They have to remove soft tissue to elude the radiation signs.
>>
File: 1323908698124.jpg (44KB, 465x566px) Image search: [Google]
1323908698124.jpg
44KB, 465x566px
http://dyatlov-pass.com/page.php?language_id=1&id=12786

For more info.

>>19075874
Their tent's damage was not damaged in line with an avalanche.

Furthermore, the slope they pitched their tent on is not prone to avalanches.

>>19074709
Their faces were not melted off. The bodies with significant facial decay were lying face down in running water.

Yes, during that time of year, under the snow you can find warm water from underground springs. Rather dangerous to step into as they make for quite a hidden trap. Besides the point, yeah it was just normal decay for those close to the makeshift shelter. For those going back up to their campsite, they were in much better condition because they were not lying in warm fucking water.

>>19075864
Feels bad.

>>19076231
A nuclear detonation wouldn't have left their tent unscathed (the only damage to the tent was them cutting it from the inside to presumably get out faster).

Seriously, most of you fucks don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
File: trooth.jpg (170KB, 1300x853px) Image search: [Google]
trooth.jpg
170KB, 1300x853px
>>
>>19077417
>Frame №17 shows a figure out of focus, but I can clearly see a trail. So this is not something or somebody that showed up from the trees and surprised the hikers, but somebody that went from the point where the photographer is to the trees and is probably coming back.
Furthermore.
>To begin with, it doesn’t look much like a Yeti. With its short, rather thin arms, it looks a lot like a person in a coat. Its very lameness as Yeti evidence may be the best sign of its possible authenticity — authenticity as a photograph taken during the expedition, that is. (Probably a photograph of a member of the party.)
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.