[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

money is energy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: jh.jpg (10KB, 177x284px) Image search: [Google]
jh.jpg
10KB, 177x284px
the LAW of tenfold return and seed money is both totally awesome and totally real.
I went from a proletarian to a man who's soon going to move to a bought,not rented,studio apartment
you must give away but be firmly convinced it will come back.
>>
File: 1495888208384.jpg (13KB, 277x277px) Image search: [Google]
1495888208384.jpg
13KB, 277x277px
definitely not buying your stupid book, john hoshor

not even going to download it
>>
>>19068935
The idea's existed since man exists.
feel free to remain poor trough.
>>
OP, elaborate on your story
>>
>>19068969
I found more money than I thought I had in my literal money-pig.
This is clearly linked to me having given a total of 500 to homeless people across the year.
Now I have enough to, repeating this process I confirmed to indeed work, acquire an studio apartment.
but my work never increased, it's the same.
>>
>>19068983
you're not exactly elaborating on this particular brand of snake oil
>>
>>19068983
I never pass a homebum without tossing em my change, but fuck me, it still hasn't paid off
>>
>>19068990
I deny and Object to the labelling of this as snake oil.
I furthermore doubt that snake oil isn't effective in itself.
>>19069001
You must conciously state in your mind that the return will come.
>>
>Some televangelist claims that by giving him money God will pay them back tenfold
>Never happens to any of the old people who are fleeced out of their money by him
>Meanwhile I put my money into real estate, bonds, index funds, and the occasional precious metal
>Stable rate of return consistently

I mean yeah, seed money is a thing, but you don't seed it by giving it to some fuckhead who's going to buy a private jet with it.
>>
>>19069031
I could and WOULD certainly defend benny hinn and kenneth copeland but, that's "tithing"
"seed money" is giving to hobos,hospitals, orphans, so on.
>>
>>19069041

We're talking about different things then. I've heard it called anything from a "love offering" to "seed money" before, but I grew up around hardcore evangelism.
>>
>>19069061
All tithes are seeds but not all seeds need be tithes
>>
>>19069084

So you're saying that "loaning" money to my junkie friend is a good thing?
>>
>>19069030
it's because you're not actually telling us how it works that's why I'm callingoing it snake oil. no offense.
>>
This sounds crazy, but I took a different approach. I was inspired by a Steven King novel, Christine, specifically by the part where the origin of Christine was explained. I used "bio-energy". I created a huge biomass and channeled its energy to create a god/thought-form/whatchamacallit and asked it for help. I thought I was crazy for doing it because I never considered paranormal shit to be real. But, it actually worked (or maybe it was just coincidence). I completely reversed my terrible financial situation.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.