[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lucid dreams/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ld.jpg (233KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ld.jpg
233KB, 1024x768px
I had a lucid dream this morning. Ive been using some lucid dream induction audio i found for three night in a row on my headphone when i went to sleep and it worked.

Are you into lucid dreaming? why isn't it more popular? it's basically the closest you can get to actual magic. I flew up in the air 20 feet this morning it was awesome.
>>
Whenever I go lucid, I don't have any powers. They said it's because I'm cursed.
>>
>>19068897
What's the audio you're using? Have you ever had lucid dreams prior to this?
>>
>>19068897
>>19068920

same question here, what induction tape?
>>
File: audio.jpg (202KB, 1271x541px) Image search: [Google]
audio.jpg
202KB, 1271x541px
>>19068920
im not sure where this one is from, I just searched the web and found some. I also search soulseek and found some as well as Stephen Laberge's books on the subject.

I've had a handful before a while back and when i was younger, but now that im sober (not by choice lol) i'm really focusing on them cause they are the trippiest thing i can think to do.

>>19068932
pic related is all I got on it
>>
>>19068897
>flew 20 feet
>not enlarging yourself to 200k miles
>then destroying the world with your cock
>>
one thing i noticed about the tapes is that they would say "you are dreaming" not "are you dreaming" and it made me wonder if it's more effecting to just tell yourself the affirmation that you are dreaming throughout the day instead of the regular questioning way of asking because then you make yourself more likely to have the same thought while you sleep.

idk. Who else lucid dreams here?

>>19068954
yeah i don't think i had time i woke up pretty fast. Next time im gonna try spinning around because i heard that prolongs it.
>>
>>19068950
http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/36261038/file.html

is it this one, how so? it's some random new-age chillwave track
>>
>>19068972
yeah i think that's the one i was listening to last night. How so what?

also yeah it is some new-age chillwave track
>>
>>19068964
I spent a good three months asking myself at least 10 times a day if I was dreaming. It never carried over into my dreams; that method didn't work. I'd be hesitant to lie to myself affirming that I'm dreaming while I'm actually awake. I bet even that wouldn't work. My dreams are pretty much autopilot desu.

Does anyone journal?
>>
How the fuck do you faggots get powers?
>>
I remember when I was like 13 reading about lucid dreaming for the first time in a newspaper. They wrote about some guy who 'was even able to break glasses in his dream, he was so good at lucid dreaming!' and I was surprised cause I had been flying around and doing magic in my dreams since I was 8. I just knew I was dreaming and I could do anything I wanted.

Now whenever I have a lucid dream I just go look for someone to fuck.
>>
>>19069013
i used to dream journal and in my experience it really boosts you recall the more you do it. I wrote down my dream this morning after i was lucid, gonna try and do it every day now.

>>19069036
>Now whenever I have a lucid dream I just go look for someone to fuck.
sad
>>
>>19069049
Been writing them down for over 6 years now. Photographic memory, short term memory, and long term memory have all been enhanced greatly. Would recommend. I doubt I'll ever have a lucid dream, though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.