[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else literal /godcomplex/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (21KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 262x192px
Now, i want to make it clear that this it's not a superiority complex to me, but sometimes i find myself genuinely believing this and i still question whether or not it's true to this day.

>be me
>memory starts in nothingess
>suddenly i'm 3 or 4 years old, walking to my kindergarten (preschool i think for other countries?)
>memory starts with me outside my body, as in like, i can see myself in third person from a birds eye view of the area
> View vooms into me, i see from first person normally
> Begin to question why i know what my name is, and how weird it was to aribitrarily give a creature a name, all the existential crisis stuff
> In this moment, it feels like this is the first thing i have experienced chronologically, even though i have other memories where i'm clearly younger that are out of order
>rest of day goes on normally, i ignore this stuff (although obviously it stuck with me for the rest of my life).

It was a weird as fuck, surreal experience and i've never been able to get over it. That's not the only thing, too. For some reason, ever since i was a kid, i've always had really insane luck. Small example, but a couple years ago (i'm still in high school), i had to present an assignment in front of the class with my group. Greentext of the story:

(Continued)
>>
(continued)

>be me
> in class having to present assignment with group
> be group number 5, which is the last group, so i thought i would have time to calm down before we present (i have anxiety coupled with suicidal thoughts).
>Teachers instead says that we're going to pull a number out of a hat to decide which group presents
>FUCK.jpg
>Student goes up and picks number out of hat
>It's 1
>Relieved.gif
>They present, then another student picks out a different number
>it's fucking 2
>Repeat a couple more times and it literally went in the order 1,2,3,4,5 by complete chance, so i ended up going last like i wanted
>Sucidial thoughts averted, we get free shit after class because it was cool

That's just an example of the stuff i experience almost daily. I almost never actually do the work for these sort of presentations because i know i'll get lucky and it'll be postponed. I have the suspicion that my luck applies to when i'm in situations that would lead to my death, because i have been in near-death situations before where i just lucked out and happened to live, plus in the schoolwork stuff it always happens when i feel like i want to kill myself.

So i've come up with some theories for this:

Option 1. I'm god
Option 2. God is helping me for some reason
Option 3. There are an infinite number of alternate universes, and because of the law of averages i just happen to be in the one where i get lucky all the time.

It fucks me up, because i can see all of you guys but i can't really confirm whether or not you're sentient. It legitimately feels like i'm the only person who exists on some level, sometimes.

Anybody else experience stuff like this?
>>
I feel blessed but Im a christian. If you look at that as luck then it is your prerogative. Things generally go well for me and it might be apparent they do for you aswell. You just have favor, and I doubt you remember much about when you were young accurately.
>>
>>19068163
Also I can guarantee you arent god. God doesnt post on a forum for Belarusian gymnastics
>>
>>19068255
That could very well be the case. It's just that one memory has always stuck out to me, even when i was a kid after that, i remembered it the same as i do now (i told friends about it and they would explain the story the same way i did now).
>>
>>19068262
I'm saying that it's more like i would be reincarnated but lost pretty much all of my memories. If you're wondering why i would do that, i picture a god not really having morality or anything like that since it's mostly a human construct. Thus, i would send myself to earth as a blank slate in order to understand humanity better.

This probably sounds like insane rambling, but we are on /x/ after all
>>
>>19068268
Ive heard this concept tons before. The idea that life is god experiencing itself an infinite number of times or simething similar like what you are saying. I just dont see the purpose. Knowing what god is an imposibility but we all come up with these theories about how he or it operates. I understand that it is a single possibility about existance but it is literally just here say.
Your situation actually sounds alot like jesus. A portion of what jesus' purpose was for go to experience what it was like to be human. Thats why he waited 30 years before he did godly stuff. The only thing he didnt do was sin.
However, it is somewhat interesting what you are saying, I just think your god complex is confirmation bia and misrememberance. Its like at what point are we going to stop saying luck is supernatural and call it random chance? If god wanted to experiance human life and emotions, why would he make you have impeccable luck?
>>
>>19068288
Ah yes, that's right on the money. Sort of like Jesus.

Regarding the "why why would he do that if he wanted you to experience human emotions" thing, like i said, the luck only applies to situations that would lead to my death.

It could of course just be random chance, but i personally always found it suspcious because of what i experienced as a kid.
>>
>>19068296
No youre not jesus gosh damnit lol, you are completely taking what I said wrong
>>
>>19068288
Oh and yeah, i was also the one who started the whole "ok hand sign is racist" hoax here on 4chan. I didn't even plan for the whole thing with emma roller and the independant to happen, i just got lucky, i only started the hoax.

And yeah, that does have to with a situation that would lead to my death, as i was feeling severely depressed just before the hoax blew up, it made me feel a lot better (which i suppose may be depressing in and of itself).
>>
>>19068305
Don't worry lol i didn't mean it like that
>>
>>19068262
>Belarusian gymnastics
>Not Estonian basket-weaving
r-re-reeeee
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 454x257px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 454x257px
>>19068364
REEEsus Christ
>>
>>19068163
I know exactly what you are talking about. Life seemed to just start one day. I have earlier memories but they don't fit into the chronology. Probably because I wasn't concerned with the passage of time when those memories were imprinted.

I don't know where my perspective came from or who it is exactly but I get the very distinct impression that it wears my face like a mask. Luck always seems to save my ass at the end of the day. Like whoever is watching my life through my eyes is enjoying the performance and wants to see it continue.

Being alive is not normal. That much is clear.
>>
>>19068449
Thank you. That is exactly what i feel like. Real life is truly strange.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.