[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets talk /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1768.jpg (63KB, 564x689px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1768.jpg
63KB, 564x689px
I now know ghosts are real. What do i do now?
>>
>>19067221
A sandwich it's a good start
>>
>>19067226
Had a quesadilla. Guess im not on the right track.
>>
>>19067229
Quesadilla is technically a sandwich.
>>
>>19067229
It's fine
Now from a person that can feel them since kid, you don't miss too much, most of them just are wanderes, who still don't get that they are dead, they mean no harm, they are just curious
>>
>>19067251
I never truly believed. Mom saw a couple, saw jesus and even mother mary.
Only till at GF's house that i saw a figure run when i looked at it. First time i've ever witnessed with my own two eyes. Btw, her parents and her have seen weirder shit before they blessed the house.

Very strange to have tried to believe all my life, for it to hit me out of nowhere.
>>
>>19067264

>Very strange to have tried to believe all my life, for it to hit me out of nowhere.

That's how it always works.

You can't know, until you do. And once you do, it doesn't matter what anyone else tells you.
>>
>>19067270
So then in your experience anon, whats the worst a ghost can do, and whats the worst thats out there? Are demons real? Can ghosts physically move things? Etc.
>>
The world hasn't changed, it was like that all along.
You just noticed something new.
>>
>>19067264
Yup, that's how it works
Now i will tell you don't try to contact anything, bc you don't know what kind of energy entity you saw.
There are different type of sensitivities to try to understand what are you against to, and without a person rhat can feel the intention, you better stand out
(Sry my bad english)
>>
>>19067221
>I now know ghosts are real. What do i do now?

Why do you people come here and post random blurbs with no stories and/or evidence?

"I now know perpetual motion machines are real!"
>>
>>19067284
A ghost comes from a living person who, or has died, or left residual energy attached
You don't know the origin of what you saw, so do nothing
There's energy that has no human origin and it's quite bad
So don't push it, and yes that energy can harm you and interact with the enviroment
>>
>>19067307
Why do you come in here and LARP you faggot?
>>
>>19067307
Do i need to go in elaborate detail? Fine.
I was at my gf's house. We were going through a kind of sad moment and reconciling. Look across from me because felt like something was watching, not scary, just kind of a minimal presence. So look up, see a dark figure, almost like a light shadow (see through), its there for a split second, watch it "run" to my right and its gone.
>>
>>19067221
Kys
>>
>>19067336
>Update
I hate to break it to you anon but I think you probably just saw a trick of the light or your eyes. I've had my own strange experiences that I couldn't explain, but it should take a lot to become convinced that supernatural forces exist.
>>
>>19067356
WTF, I dod not type ">Update" when i wrote that post. Is that something the board does occasionally?
>>
Be sure to plug your bunghole at night: they like to crawl up in there when you sleep.
>>
I saw distorted faces in the walls and all around me one time. Faces in agony and what looked like deformed babies and things. I think I might have been hypnotized/drugged though.
>>
Ok op, i'm out
Any question you have, write it here and i will answer it tomorrow, just don't try to sense it or contact it. Bye
>>
>>19067264
I know they exist I was a kid like age 4 living with my mom near a old mine our house was small we hadn't lived there but a month or two. I remember her and her and her friend say that a old mine was out behind the house. One night I was asleep in bed with my mom I was terrified of my room. I woke up on the night to see a old miner with overalls a bushy beard and a hat standing Infront of my moms vanity mirror he was looking at himself. He turned looked at me and walked over I closed my eyes in fear and stayed petrified under the blankets. Next day even my mom was weirded out and we moved out.

We also stayed in a plantation house in Alabama no joke they said the hill the house was on was slave made and that a body or two was buried underneath it. Mom me and grandparents heard voices doors opened also dishes would be broken when we got home. Both of these houses where located near each other same county about 5 mins apart.

Also just recently in the Midwest I went With my wife to a haunted bordello where people where murdered they have security cams in all the rooms and a monitor at the front desk. You take a tour then talk and leave well the curator which was new there only like a few days decided to check the cameras with us. Nothing we all talked then all a sudden on the camera was 3 real glowing incredible orbs. I mean they acted strange I thought I knew what orbs looked like until I witnessed these film footage on tv and stuff does not do orbs justice when you see them like I did you know they are real.
>>
>>19067418
1. Are Demons real?
2. Why don't ghosts appear more outdoors?
3. Is god/jesus real? Still unsure on this. Called out many times, no response.
4. If a spirit/ghost can move things, can they physically hurt me?
5. Any way to make them leave me alone?
>>
>>19067356
I know what i saw. Ive seeen things i could explain away. This was not one of them. On top of which my mother has been through multiple things, and she's most definitely no liar.
>>
>>19067221
Capture one and harness it into a perpetual source of energy.
>>
>>19067363
Your computer is haunted obviously.
>>
>>19067307
Why do namefags want to make /x/ their own social site? If you dislike anonymity, perhaps leddit or tumblr would be more suitable to you.
>>
>>19067951
Namefags gotta namefag, though...
>>
>>19067576
Sultan Bashiruddin Mahmood is ahead of you on that one.
>>
I've never really had an blatantly ghost paranormal type experience, is there any reason why?
>>
>>19067264
You're literally living my dream right now, Anon. I want to believe in ghosts so badly but I've never had a paranormal experience in my life. My house has even been "haunted" before and everyone BUT me had a paranormal experience. I want to know that there's life after ours but I have little hope. I've even gone to an abandoned haunted hospital that had a Satanic pentagram in it's basement and I didn't experience anything. And it's not like I'm being a stubborn skeptic, I'm trying my best to believe and be opened minded but I'm always greeted with disappointment. I sincerely hope you're not lying.
>>
>>19067221
That's not a ghost tho.
>>
>>19067221
Don't talk to them unless you know how to harrow them. I guarantee that you'll make their current mental condition even worse.
>>
>>19067534
1.- For demons they mean intellkigent energy that never walked as a human in RL, and yes they do exist, i still don't understand a lot about them but my family lived on a house that got infected by one, i was like 14/15yo and sutpidly went and used a home-made ouija on my own, when the pencil moved i freaked out and separated my hands, and the pencil never ever moved again, then my sister star getting some odd feeling, then me, the 2 of us and my father could see the shadow (once the three of us saw it at the same time from different angles), my brother came home every 2 month and he never saw anything, and my mom razionalice everything so she saw/felt nothing
2.- I don't know... there are some type of ghost that are residual energy and for that you need structured/objects to get energy to attach of, it can happen when dead or alive, so it may be because there is no much objects to retain the energy??
3.- That is a personal issue, i don't believe in god/jesus, but i have felted like a big pool of energy that is connecetd with everything alive, so i don't know, but good and bad energy exist, so maybe?
4.- Yes, they will need to get enough energy to do it so that's why last night i told you so many times to do nothing about it bc you will only end feeding it, bc even to take form they need energy, there's ppl that can see them without them trying to show themself (like my nephew), i feel them and can sometime get images in my head, but i have never wanted to develop the skill since what i lived in my house as a teen (and because i'm a male regitered nurse and already see a few things without wanting to xd)
5.- Mmmm what i do is focus in a really love feeling inside of me, and mentally expand it as an aura i does calm the ambient for me and let's you get out of that feeling of something breathing on your neck
(Srry again my shitty english xd)
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.