[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meme Magick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: kek.jpg (35KB, 600x556px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
35KB, 600x556px
May we get a legitimate discussion regarding the phenomenon of meme magic? Sure, it may just be some bullshit, but I figure this research could be fun either way. Plus, if it's legitimate, we have more tools at our disposal.
>>
It's an egregore of collective intention by those who are gifted.

Next topic?
>>
>>19066783
>/x/
>knowing anything about magik

go to /pol/ via /bant/
>>
>>19066790
You're retarded
>>
File: 1478474794777.jpg (375KB, 564x729px) Image search: [Google]
1478474794777.jpg
375KB, 564x729px
>>19066783
If I had to make any sense of it, the concept of meme magic is that of the collective conscious. A large group of people wishing/willing a concept into reality, whether it is willingly or unwillingly (See Donald Trump, and the September 23 HAPPENING).

Or maybe /pol/ accidentally unleashed an ancient Egyptian God and thought it was funny, because it served their interests.

Or we just might be autistic in the highest form possible.
>>
>>19066783

chaos theory. chain reactions of physics

apparently shit can be mathmatically calculated if you ever become that smart

im sure the gov has come computers than can do it
>>
>>19067120
Or all three. I'd bet on all three.
Egyptian Deity guiding a torrent of sheer autism into breaking the universe
>>
>>19066783

I would reccomend exploring sufi scholars
>>
I think it's really just collective wishing. People always underestimate the power of a mind. And if it takes something as ridiculous as weaponized autism to make it happen, I'm anyways glad. Because it proves that when enough people come together and devote their minds into believing something, along with the randomness of the universe it all can happen.
Sadly that they believe in no higher causes, like making space travel possible like the Sci-Fi Nerds did in the 60s.
>>
File: 1490809159022.gif (327KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
1490809159022.gif
327KB, 640x472px
>>19067133
>those digits
Is it all three?
>>
>>19067167

dubs are nothing important why do people keep treating them so
>>
>>19067120
It's interesting, until recently I didn't realize that magic could create things in the present that existed in the past. It's incredibly really.
>>
Its the other side of the coin from discordian chaos magic. More group based than individual. Powerful but less controllable. Ive put a lit of thought into this but haven't condensed them into a full write-up. Down to discuss it here. Maybe it will help boil my thoughts down a bit.
>>
meme magic is real
>>
>>19067140
Meme magic relies on the power of the image to bypass conscious mind and impact the unconscious directly.
I seriously doubt a bunch of guys who go around smashing images and tearing up pictures of things know very much about it.
>>
This is how meme magick works in its fundaments:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc
>>
>>19067120
september 23rd?
>>
>>19067133
Checked
>>
>>19067999
>>19067900
He is among us
>>
>>19068134
Just my two cents about Kek.

Let's all Love Lain, that's a much better meme Deity.
>>
>>19066783

>Kek leads to Thoth
>Look into Thoth
>Realize Thoth is the god the Egyptians created to honor Hermes
>Realize Hermes is the OG, grand-daddy of occultism
>mfw end up reading the Kybalion because of spicy memes

Besides, pol before election day was crazy, the kek threads, the digits, the sheer collective synchronicity, the dumping of all that psychic energy making spicy memes to plaster all over twitter, etc. Trump was the culmination of the energy that started building with the tea party and Ron Paul, he's just the pendulum swinging back.

>>19067999
>>19067133

praise!
>>
keketh is the chaos that comes before order. we will have 4 years of chaos and then 4 years of order.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.