[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in America and I was applying for EBT, foodtsamps, Snap,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0604.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0604.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
I live in America and I was applying for EBT, foodtsamps, Snap, ect has a bunch of different names and its all the same.

So each month they give you they give each citizen who applies $200 USD to buy food. So just being the smart guy I am, I divided $200 among 30days. It came out to $6.66 each day for food.....
>>
you're going to hell for being poor
>>
>>19066653
Most months have 31 days in them.
>>
>>19066653
>>19066665
It's not exactly $200 either.
>>
>>19066665
A moon phase is 29.5(30) days = a month

ya need to learn something boy
>>
>>19066671
More like 194 dollars even, and that's the maximum a single person can receive. I work for a place that helps people get rehabilitated into the community.
>>
>>19066671
getting jewed out of 4$ doesn't make it not $200

you get $196. The Elite take their 2%.
>>
>>19066675
I can read a calendar. I seriously doubt the welfare office is issuing checks based on the moon phase.
>>
>>19066690
You have no clue how paranormal forces work. do you? lol

So lets say the Rothschild are Satanic NWO freaks who rule the world. A common belief. Every person is allocated $200 but they're such greedy bastards they take a cut for the paperwork/labor leaving you $4-6 short, plus if it's 200 then it might become obvious that its the mark of the beast because, regardless what you say, 30 days is an astrological month. It's the life cycle of the moon.

The Rothschilds have to pay their ante under a full moon.
>>
>>19066727
Or, there's hungry people in a country, and 6 dollars and some change is a decent amount to supply food for a single person for a day. Actually quite generous for people who have access to a less expensive supermarket and have the ability to plan meals.
>>
>>19066795
I don't know if this is out of the question, but maybe we can stop worrying about trivial things, such as the Rothschilds, and all these secret agendas. Maybe worry about being kind people who will be remembered as good people, who didn't care to ascertain silly truths that were insignificant in the grand scheme of their life?
>>
>>19066727
And regardless of what you say, you can't get it to come out to $6.66 without fudging the numbers.
>>
>>19066811
1. You're worshiping the Georgian calendar. I doubt you even know the difference.

2.In practical terms $196 is $200. That's not fudging numbers. That's having enough common sense to not make the Mark of the Beast completely noticeable.

3. The mark of the beast pertains to food and poor people having to take food from the Antichrist to survive
>>19066802
I can't really say it's insignificant. There's suppose to be a period of goodness and peace after Armageddon, not everyone will die but I'd like to not taint myself if possible and survive.

And whose to say Im not kind and a good person? Im just posting, discussing on a forum about a weird coincidence. If you know anything about the history of programs like this, they where pioneered by Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany, and while never admitted or taught, were taken and made America like many other things.

I know it's summer but you kids have to do atleast some research. You have no intuition. Are you even aware that the world is ending? That within the next 10 years that Armageddon will take place. That the Revelations prophecy becomes more fulfilled every day. We are in the end times. Our world is just now shifting into the Age of Aquarius but again it's too late for the human race. It'll be 1000 years or more til the age of Pisces and emotional peace begin, it will also determine if we can harness magic again
>>
>>19067105
>Georgian calendar
>$196 is $200. That's not fudging numbers.
>If you know anything about the history of programs [that feed the hungry] like this, they where pioneered by Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany
>within the next 10 years that Armageddon will take place

Both intuition and education are pointing squarely to you being stupid and/or insane. I'm guessing "and."
>>
>>19066653
So me and my dad are blessed because neither of us qualify for ebt for different reasons, but we both live in the same house. (We're different households- legal terms and whatnot)
We get by on sammiches, ramen, pot pies, and multivitamins. Every now and then a pot o canned veg.

We both gon die of malnutrition in spite of our first world problems.

Only thing either of us could do without is internet/cable.
I'm all for it, but hes boob tube born and bred so ...

I would go to a homeless shelter, but then I'd lose my job with no guarantee of another before they throw me out.
That would mean living off of ebt in a "tent city" - no thanks.

World is fukt.
Yeah yeah personal accountability and whatnot, but hindsight is 20/20 and proper guidance in childhood is lacking.
>here's looking at you Mr. Credit Card debt slave
>>
>>19066666
>>
>>19066653
Trump money
>>
satanic rice and beans all day erry day
also beer is food, fuck you
>>
>>19066802
It's significance is made apparent with understanding.
>>
>>19066653
thats nothing i make 666 usd for 40 hours work look at all the trip 6s in your thread
>>
>>19067244
>hurrrrrr ill just make it obvious as fuck im making people accept the mark of the beast
>wouldn't be obvious at all
>doesn't think the world is ending
>doesn't know Hitler created foodstamps

Summer pls just go. You literally know nothing about the human history or paranormal, or the prophecies of every human culture that've ever existed.

A lot of people already believe accepting foodstamps is accepting food from the anti-Christ.

Do you know about the anti-christ? A young rich, Jewsh man from the Tribe of Daniel who'll rise to power when everyone needs him the most.

Did you hear Mark Zuckerberg is running for president in 2020? And he's giving away free money.

stay asleep sheep
>>
Are we all just gonna ignore the trips OP rolled?
>>
>>19066653
Yo I live in the U.S. as well and used to get food stamps. It's not literally $200USD, the maximum monthly amount per individual is $194. Whoever you got your info from rounding.
>>
>>19070597
>the irony in them taking $6 from you
ha
>>
>>19070510
Oh SHIT Zuckerberg makes sense! Tho I see him taking power sooner than 4 years and we are raptured on this Pentacost
>>
>>19070695
>signs of the apocalypse everywhere
>doesn't realize it until Antichrist is in the progress of taking control

*sigh* just like the prophecy said...
>>
>>19067105
>not fudging numbers
>but guiysz 196=200

Go back to school you inbred, schizophrenic mong
>>
>>19070695
Do you know what's going to happen when a Jewish president has to deal with Israel and Palestine politics?

He created Facebook- he's united the world and most nations already. He's known for his charity and giving his money away. What kinda business man can afford to give all of his stocks and shares away to charity? One whose otherworldly and has no human desire.

Im convinced so im not even going to look up more similarities
>>
>>19066653
Get a job, you lazy piece of trash.

Also, not /x/.
>>
>>19071065
"how can we make every take the mark of the beast satan?"

"we'll give everyone $6.66 every day for food and fulfill the prophecy"

"but don't you think they'll notice? that kinda obvious"

"You're probably right. Lets give them $6 less."

"you one sly devil, Satan."
>>
"When the Jesus’s disciples were unable to deliver a young boy of an evil spirit, Jesus told them, “This kind cannot come out, except by prayer,” (see Mark 9:29). Praying while fasting positions us victoriously.

Through deep prayer we can combat spiritual opposition and satanic strongholds.

When difficulties arise, Christ-Followers have the ability to harness the potential of the Holy Spirit through fasting and prayer.

Our barren hearts are refreshed and revived when we fast and pray. We are better equipped to dealing with the momentary trials we’ll face on earth because we’re aligned with God, his angels, and the power of the Holy Spirit.

“Is not this the fast that I choose: to loose the bonds of wickedness…to let the oppressed go free and to break every yoke?” {Isaiah 58:6}.

We are equipped with dunamis might or strength (See Strong’s Concordance 1411) to combat the enemy’s opposition."
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.