[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hellhounds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

>No hellhound stories
Here's a real story about a hellhound both me and my mom saw.
Again this is 100% True, no fictional bullshit and ill try my best to dictate exactly what happened as best as i can recall

>Be me around 2 years ago
>Dominican Republic
Yes dominican republic there's a whole lot of paranormal shit here i kid you not.
>We buy this piece of land in a hillside on a rural area
>Build house on said land and decide to try and farm it
>After Finally officially moving in all is normal and shit.. that is after around 1 month of living there.
>Be nighttime at around 1am both my mom and me locked inside the house each doing our own thing
>Suddenly all my dogs start barking and whining like crazy and i mean CRAZY as if they were being slaughtered
I had at the time three rottweilers, one german sheperd, one stray i rescued, and one siberian husky at the time
>Horse i have in a small stable near house also starts neighing like crazy
>My mom and I both go out to what would be considered the patio porch to see what the fuck was going on
>I grab my 9mm before heading out
>Lantern in hand(Keep in mind rural area everything is pitch black) im illuminating different areas moving the flashlight to try and see if there was a burglar(common occurence here.. dominicans or *mostly* haitians stealing plantains and shit)
>Suddenly with my flashlight i spot this huge dog like thing

Continued in part 2
>>
File: PepeMeme.png (249KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
PepeMeme.png
249KB, 400x400px
I'm listening
>>
File: Woof.jpg (6KB, 138x99px) Image search: [Google]
Woof.jpg
6KB, 138x99px
>>19066315
K.

(Small description of exactly WHAT i saw, It was Way taller than a german sheperd, but shorter than a great dane... HOWEVER it was much longer than any great dane I've seen. Now this thing had a lightly colored body; could have been beige. And one particular detail i noticed immediately is its Jaw.. this things jaw was way longer than any dog I've seen and its teeth.. this thing.. you could see the huge teeth at the side of its face, no joke menancingly as fuck, wolf teeth aint got shit on this.
Also the way it moved... I'm not entirely sure if it was bigger than a great dane or not because it moved in a stalking manner, bent down etc.

>So i see this ugly dog thing and its no more than 20 feet away from me
The porch in the back of my house is tall, like a little less than 5 feet taller than the ground itself
>By pure instinct i shoot the fucker...
Nothing... I was pretty sure i hit him and if i didn't the bullet landed right next to his feet..
Again.. Nothing, the thing didn't even flinch, any normal dog OR wolf(there are no wolves here) would have quickly ran away. This thing didnt even move NOR did he stop, he kept moving in the same menacing manner and pace away from the house and looked at me while he dissapeared in the darkness(Pic Very much related)
>>
>>19066340
spooky
>>
>>19066340
>So this fucker looks straight at me and as he did the way my flashlight bounced off its eyes...
Have you ever flashed a flashlight at a cat? Well this things eyes was wayyy shinier than any cats eyes i've seen. It was also a dark orange color(not blood red like stories say)

Now After this incident I listened to some of the neighbors whom told me that hanging aloe vera plants upside down would keep shit away. They said that it was witches and shit who could transform to animals(druids?)

I refused to believe the witch part but i did listen with the aloe vera plants thing. I went and made a big square barrier covering from the front part to my house, the sides and all the way back to the backyard.

>Nothing happens for some time until around 3 weeks later

>Same scenario dogs start barking like mad
>I go outside to look
this time with the intent to empty the clip on this fucker
>nothing
That is until i shined my flashlight until all the way back(we talking around 5 or 6 square meters) and i saw it..
>The two pair of shiny orange eyes.. It just stayed there looking at me for around 20 seconds and vanished
Now i didnt bother shooting because of how far away it was..

After that not much things happened but once a week something heavy landed on the roof of our house(remember here in the carribean houses are made of concrete) and this thing we could hear it landing... It was always at night too.. we didnt dare to go check...

Continued in next post..
>>
File: Chupakabra.png (85KB, 250x381px) Image search: [Google]
Chupakabra.png
85KB, 250x381px
>>19066340
eats domestic animals??
>>
>>19066373
OP here

No.. the creature looked absolutely nothing like what people describe as the chupacabra(also its been quite a while now since i heard anything related to it)

Looked just like a dog only much bigger, ugly and it walked in a stalking manner, The picture i posted on the OP with the dogs showing its side fangs.. I found that pic much after the incident whilst browsing the internet and it spooped my jimmies seeing as how eerily similar it looked.
>>
File: 12378e974.jpg (83KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
12378e974.jpg
83KB, 400x300px
>>19066315
bump
>>
>>19066382
Now guys I read on a site long ago
Im gonna link this website but it wasnt here
http://www.mythicalcreaturesguide.com/page/Black+Dogs
>Hellhounds are said to guard treasure or sacred places. More often than not, if you leave a Black Dog alone, it will not bother you but if you attempt to harm one, the consequences are dire.

Supposedly they guard treasure? Well story keeps going on somewhat...

I have walked the entire land during the day.. and one particular tree trunk..(Old dead husk looking) always striked me as.. Well creepy.

Now some months later i get ahold of a "Homemade" pendulum... this native dominican guy used it to find water veins for wells(and yes the fucker was good at it)

So i asked him to lend it to me one day(during the day) and I read online how a pendulum can also be used to find treasures or ore veins etc and it all depended on exactly what it is your mind was focusing on.

>So i start imagining some kind of portal or whatever
No response after many attempts.. Truth be told i have no idea what such a portal would even look like

>So i went with the treasure route.. I start imagining this treasure
and i have no idea what it looks like obviously but a general idea of something forms in my head
>The fucking pendulum actually starts moving
>I continue following its movement until it leads me after a while to the same exact creepy tree trunk

Continued in next post.. Limits..
>>
>>19066414
Well the pendulum leads me there and well.. i wanted to go and get a shovel to try and dig near the trunk...

>Walk to house and grab shovel
>On my way back with shovel in hand something stops me
I .. Honestly can't explain it.. I just.. completely lost interest, heat stroke etc. But like my mind suddenly started making all these excuses to stop and go back...

And well.. that's my story... for now...
Whatever it was is still there, i moved out of the land but i still own it.. I brought my dogs with me too some months after that.. let me tell you those dogs have never been happier and confortable... Every night over there they were always tense...

Speaking of which there was also this cat my mom had, Now this is one of those badass crazy cats, he would go and slap my dogs to get them to try and bite him, he would fight and beat the fuck out of other cats, he would hunt down snakes AND tarantulas.. I wish i could say i was exagerating but this cat was nuts, he would even fight and yell at his own tail...

The story with the cat was so bad that he would often get in fights with street cats and once he came home really bloodied and my mom cut the poor fuckers balls off because she got scared.

Anyway after the balls thing he kept being crazy and tough with all the dogs...

That is until we moved to that land.. The cat was scared shitless every night.. If i opened the door he would rush inside and hide under a bed or whatever and wouldn't come out and if i tried to remove him he would try and bite me so i had to shoo him away with a broom(keep in mind i didnt know about the creature thing yet, also keep in mind this was a house cat that LOVED being outside all day)
>Not this time
The cat was afraid to go out even during the day, and if we forced him out he would go further up the road and sleep in a neighbors house who had a closed car garage and sleep under that car.
The reason i would force him out is because he would pee under the bed(asshole)
>>
>>19066436
So yeah guys thats my story for now
.. The tree trunk is still there and I haven't told anyone about it...

Also keep in mind the creature i would classify as a real hellhound was never aggresive towards me, in fact i think he was just taking a stroll or maybe he just wanted to see the people who had started living there???

He didnt bother us much after that second time.. Well other than the occasional heavy thump sounds on the roof of our CONCRETE house which i could only classify as something landing on it....

I really wanna see if there really is something under that tree trunk but im afraid of what i may find or.. what may find ME after...
>>
>>19066444
>Again
i know this being /x/ And all many of you will just classify me as a larper..

But everything I've said is true..

Also the type of pendulum i used wasnt the normal ball chain type.. it was two bent metal rods.... the fuckers literally moved at the same time and directed me straight at that old tree trunk...
>>
>>19066453
Those are called dowsing rods
>>
File: dowsing-rods1-1024x358.jpg (31KB, 1024x358px) Image search: [Google]
dowsing-rods1-1024x358.jpg
31KB, 1024x358px
>>19066457
... Right those
>>
>>19066453
only one thing to do OP. Gather some friends. Gather some guns, and check the stump. Make another thread about stump expedition. also a pre expedition thread.
>>
>>19066482
This is the only correct awnser
>>
>>19066482
>>19066487
Yeah but..
I've no doubt if there really is something there and i take it.. A whole world of paranormal shit is gonna open my eyes and I've no doubt said dogs would be after me every night. I highly doubt they would just let me walk away with it and do nothing about it..

:|

Is OP a wuss? Maybe.
Smart? Maybe as well. Lol.
>>
>>19066497
dont even need to take it. Just look at it and take pics. If someone who comes with you takes it, too bad for them.
>>
>>19066504
Hmm...
>>
>>19066497
I hear Shax can reveal locations of treasure not protected by dark magic or curses.
Which would imply that there is indeed some amount of cursed treasure out there.
>>
>>19066509
Shax?
>>
File: Shaquille-ONeal-2.jpg (93KB, 568x628px) Image search: [Google]
Shaquille-ONeal-2.jpg
93KB, 568x628px
>>19066510
shaquille O'Neal of course
>>
File: Shax.jpg (36KB, 380x763px) Image search: [Google]
Shax.jpg
36KB, 380x763px
>>19066520
yes of course, we must offer basketballs, spread gold bond talcum and a bluray remaster of Kaazam

>>19066510
this guy.
a demon who likes to steal stuff and take it to hell aka the plunderer.
>>
Pretty sure it wasn't a hellhound, they supposedly have luminescent red eyes, but what you described sorta reminds me of the video I was watching about some place called "skinwalker ranch" it could be a similar creature to the wolf thing encountered there except they say that one in broad daylight.
>>
>Encounters magical hellpupper
>shoots at it
You done fucked it up OP.
You could have had a fire dogo.
>>
>>19066698
Oh shit i want a fire doggo
>>
>>19066315
suit the hellhounds with blades and chainlinks for the dead walk a little less clumsy than you think
>>
File: 1495587179485.png (301KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1495587179485.png
301KB, 500x376px
OP, do you think you'd be able to sketch an image of what you saw from memory?
>>
>>19066315
>>19066340
>>19066371
Okay now I'm spooked. I occasionally come here just for horror movie recommendations so I'm definitely not a regular lurker. I've had a similar encounter with something like this. Extremely similar to your description except I'm from the UK. Although I'm sure it was a light grey, pretty scrawny looking thing but was considerably large - not great dane large, but still a big dog. My memory is kind of hazy since it was so long ago, but here:

>Back in high school in a not so rural area
>Food tech class
>About 11am I think
>Pretty large field for sports with a small hill to the side just outside the window
>See this dog thing walking on top of the hill
>No way a dog could have got in, since the school is hell bent on keeping students inside of the fence (we had a lot of skippers)
>Hill is fenced off on the top
>A couple of my classmates saw it too
>Seemed pretty short coated
>Skinny
>Grey in colour as I recall
>Seem to remember there being some sort of bone protrusion from its face?
>I don't know, but I remember seeing some sort of bones exposed on its face
>Maybe they were teeth? I don't know
>Spent about three minutes watching it skulk around in its trotty way
>Look down to write something
>Look back outside
>It's gone
>Disappeared from a pretty much open field somehow

All this time I wrote it off as imagining things despite knowing other people saw it.
>>
>>19066315
i dream about this creature.
tl;dr
i always run away in an alien like atmosphere
but i dont go anywhere
it always catches me and always bites into my left arm.
i wake up
>>
>>19067184
Aye I've read they range in colors similar to real dogs. Some are redish others are black, other are gray and others are beige.
And yeah im guessing you saw it from afar. But the one i saw had teeth on its side but its face... it looked as if its actual face was heavily wrinkled. Not like the pugs but more like.. When dogs snarl at you and they wrinkle their skin up to show their teeth. Thats how it looked. however the whole time it was like that permanently.

>>19067742
Whoa man we gonna need more details and do you have any ancestors whom may have pissed off the dead or dealt with graves or something?

I've read somewhere(cant recall sorry) that often in our dreams we see our ancestors deaths even though our brain convinces us its our bodies in the dream
>>
Cool wolf story hellhounds are
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.