[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens when you sell your soul?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

File: one corn chip.jpg (62KB, 634x434px) Image search: [Google]
one corn chip.jpg
62KB, 634x434px
What happens when you sell your soul?
>>
File: fefeIsAMeme.jpg (45KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
fefeIsAMeme.jpg
45KB, 450x470px
no more soul
>>
No need to say sorry. No more limits. No more fear.
>>
File: one fear.jpg (20KB, 232x232px) Image search: [Google]
one fear.jpg
20KB, 232x232px
>>19066294
Except eternal hellfire...
>>
your life now belongs to the cause you sold it for.
one could say a sell out has sold their soul, as they are now blindly producing for a company what they once put their life's effort into.
Many more people than you may think have already sold their soul to a false cause.
>>
>>19066300
shh. It's too late. You don't have to say forr for it
>>
God will no longer have a reason to give you his blessing in any way.

In short, you'd be fucked.
>>
Is the concept of a soul not that it's you? As in, even without your body your soul and so you would still exist. Following that you can't literally sell your soul per se. You could in a figurative sense if you accepted xyz in exchange for service for another entity.
>>
>>19066275
Nothing happens, I tried. Still a neet even after 3 years of studying
>>
>>19066320
>It's too late
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>19066364
aaaaa
>>
>>19066324
This post is hypothetically speaking, and I do not claim ownership of That Poppy.

What about a person whose product is their self, and whose product is an intellectual property under the ownership of a company that is not under the ownership of that person's self? Is that still figuratively and not literally selling that person's soul to that company, to you?
>>
>>19066275
>What happens when you sell your soul?

You run as a "Christian Democrat" in a German federal election?
>>
File: 1495784301084.jpg (118KB, 580x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495784301084.jpg
118KB, 580x360px
nothing. you're already in Hell
>>
>>19066322
So no soul equals no acceptance to heaven?
>>
One Halloween I dressed up as a devil and bought people's souls in exchange for beer. Signatures and all.

Don't know if it really did anything but life gradually has gotten easier and easier with more people deferring to me as the dominant without a power struggle.
>>
>>19066275
you go to hell. no salvation.
>>
>>19066681
Damn. Is there anything I can use as some sort of substitute for a soul?
>>
>>19066275
This:
https://vimeo.com/218908974
>>
>>19066694
if you want satans powers and benefits but don't want to go to hell you can do what the elite do. but two things first.

1. satan will only agree to it if he can use you
2. if he excepts you, you'll have to make sacrifices to him. i believe this sacrifice schedule is very punctual. if you miss one, you die.

jesus will forgive you but only if you truly mean it. and don't think ill use satans powers to get rich than become a christian after. if you do this satan will ruin your life and god/jesus may or may not intervene.
>>
>>19066711
Holy shit man, that sounds chaotic. I'll have to keep making sacrifices to him my whole life? Even if it's just for one wish?
>>
>>19066718
yeah. why do you think children go missing? the elite use child protective services to keep a steady supply. if you sell your soul (which i would not recommend) you negate the sacrifices but can never be saved. the whole point of this life is to use our free will to chose god and good on our own. free will is the greatest gift we ever received.
>>
>>19066718
Yeah, so make a trick wish... like for more wishes. If you know CPR you can keep killing the same guy too.

You can also apparently challenge the devil to a "fiddle" contest.
>>
>>19066734
If I wish for more wishes, could I wish for my soul back? I also, sadly, don't play the fiddle so a contest is out of the question.
>>
>>19066275
The thing is that you can't sell your soul. It's misconception that you could sell your soul or even someone else's.
>>
>>19066744
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qI-Koffmpk
look at him. he's regrets it.

jack black, katy perry, Brussels brand, lady gaga all have been filmed saying they sold their soul to the devil (more or less) and they all give off that same uneasy vibe.
>>
>>19066751
michael jacksons a perfect example. he sold his soul so he never had to do sacrifices (thats doesn't mean he hasn't) he got tired of (((their))) game and wanted to bow out. before he did he managed to buy all his music rights back from sony. there is footage of him calling the president of sony a devil. (((they))) took him out. also research his daughter. she started investigating the illuminati and a lot of terrible shit happened to her.
>>
If you don't believe in souls, nothing. If you believe in a soul, you lose your soul. I don't see why anyone would want to sell their soul.
>>
>>19066275
OP what do you want to sell your soul for?
>>
I'd sell my soul for a bag of weed. Not even joking.
Devil weed. I bet it would be pretty good.
>>
>>19066782
It's not that I WANT to sell my soul, but the thing I'm interested in is making a deal with a demon/spirit and I know a lot of that stuff may or may not involve soul selling.
>>
>>19066275
bumperino
>>
>>19066275
Cant sell what's already been bought with a price you'll never exceed.

t.christfag

Whatever the hell "t." means.
>>
>>19067447
"t." is from "to go back". Like you should, you cancerous summerfag
>>
File: idkwtf.gif (2MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
idkwtf.gif
2MB, 720x540px
>>19067485
>>
>>19066275
ITT; Cuckstian "theology".
>>
File: Bart_Sells_His_Soul.png (125KB, 480x312px) Image search: [Google]
Bart_Sells_His_Soul.png
125KB, 480x312px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0hsGJ-GKJA
>>
>>19066734
>Sell your soul for violin skills that surpass the devil's.
>Challenge to fiddle contest and win.
>Free violin shredding skills.
>>
>>19066751
Jack Black seems pretty fucking okay to me. I think he actually sold his soul to Dio for his rock powers.
>>
I can describe having your soul taken as this:

You don't feel proper in your own skin. You feel as if you are not "you" anymore. You also generally feel depressed because you know something is missing inside of you. Then when it comes back, you feel the brightest warmth and joy you will ever possibly feel.
>>
>>19067961
What you just described is depression. I wonder if I sold my soul at some point and don't even know it. Shit, I hope it wasn't wasted on a hot dog or something.
>>
>>19067964

You'll know it's your soul you're missing, when you feel something *snap* back into place, and suddenly filled with warmth.
>>
>>19067988
Eh, I get that from acid and mushrooms. I wonder if the psychedelics are having some affect on me on a spiritual level.
>>
>>19066840
Why not try one of the lesser demons first? From what I know, most of them don't ask for your soul on the first date.
>>
>>19068625
That takes a lot of work though, I'm just looking for the safest and quickest route.
>>
>>19066275
Well, you'd be dead, so. You wouldn't get to experience the rest. That's the whole transfer.
>>
>>19066275
First of all, it must be said that in the outpourings of various occultists and other will-less parasites, when they discuss spiritual questions, not everything is entirely wrong.

What they call the "soul" does really exist, but not everybody necessarily has one.

A soul is not born with man and can neither unfold nor take form in him so long as his body is not fully developed.

It is a luxury that can only appear and attain completion in the period of "responsible age," that is to say, in a man's maturity.

The soul, like the physical body, is also matter—only, it consists of "finer" matter.

The matter from which the soul is formed and from which it later nourishes and perfects itself is, in general, elaborated during the processes that take place between the two essential forces upon which the entire Universe is founded.

The matter in which the soul is coated can be produced exclusively by the action of these two forces, which are called "good" and "evil" by ancient science, or "affirmation" and "negation," while contemporary science calls them "attraction" and "repulsion."

G. Gurdjieff
>>
>>19066275
You don't lose your physical version of your soul you are making a deal, the deal is you are selling yourself into service such as sharing of your body or doing jobs the demon/deity/jinn wants you to do in exchange for something you want...its kinda like slavery but with benefits. Do your research on how they are individual business wise and you will get the best of everything in exchange for your service to them, no sacrifices necessary but blood might have to be used for most transactions as the blood over intent is the way of making most deals.
>>
>>19068667
What is blood over intent?
>>
>>19068672
Blood over intent is magic, it basically forces what you could have done yourself physically in a much faster way spiritually. For example, most people make blood over intent to force heaven on earth, meanwhile they don't realize this is the first level out of the seven heavens so in a way it worked. However this is Limbo the first ring of hell as well so we get both hell and heaven in the same place which is why hell is empty and all the demons are here and "as above so below". Did you expect hell to look like this? Because quite frankly this is the furthest place from the hellfires blaze. But back to blood over intent, you basically sign a sigil in blood on a piece of paper with what you want in black ink then sign your full name on the bottom in blood , then burn the paper to send it to whomever.
>>
>>19068672
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkTYpvZfVek
>>
File: Ran_holding_the_rage.gif (2MB, 228x170px) Image search: [Google]
Ran_holding_the_rage.gif
2MB, 228x170px
>>19066275
There is no internet in the afterlife, let that sink in.
>>
>>19068747
That moment you realize computers are ouija boards
>>
>>19068750
Devin madgy?????
is that you????
>>
>>19068757
Nope, just a Deity living amongst countless incarnations of ones self as an invisible/hidden in plain sight figure doing whatever the fuck it wants
>>
>>19066577
fuck no dude, if heaven exists your not going cause you're going to be in hell, be a lowtier demon, or just have your soul harvested for energy, all 3 are going to suck..

Even if heaven didn't exist, and reincarnation is the answer, or whatever, you're not going to be a part of it, anymore.
>>
>>19068790
God dammit, is there anything I can use as a substitute for my soul when making these kinds of deals?
>>
>>19068747
There is no, "afterlife".
If you, your brain, decomposes then you are dead.
Only as living is there anything like life.
>>
>>19068800
Don't know
>>
>>19068790
Thats not true, once the contract is complete your back to the cycle of living forever as a soul changing in form. God is everything meaning all that is good and bad, all are pieces of the source.
>>19068800
You can give your soul (your service) away in portions like 50% or 75% or even just 25%. You can do a trade for something that has spiritual meaning to you like a momento of someone you loved "wedding ring" or something that really defines who you are. Some spirits like having something another person values, it gives them leverage and satisfaction.
>>
>>19068800
Just suck it up and spend a few centuries serving whoever you summoned.
>>
Imagine the most beautiful woman in the world. Then imagine growing up together and falling in love at a young age. then imagine a perfect wedding and a perfect marriage.

Then imagine leaning in for a kiss and leaving your body and viewing it in the third person and feeling nothing because your entire species is dead to you.
>>
>>19071796
Sounds like my wedding.
>>
>>19066275
I dunno. Can you do that on eBay legally? I know there's suckers on there who'll buy Air Guitars with free shipping and handling.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.