[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever been contacted by Zozo? Zozo and general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 1491188114055.jpg (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491188114055.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
Has anyone here ever been contacted by Zozo?

Zozo and general demonic experiences thread
>>
File: FF6 Zozo.png (153KB, 441x328px) Image search: [Google]
FF6 Zozo.png
153KB, 441x328px
It was an annoying zone but the BGM was cool.
>>
You mean the weejee board demon? I have. He said his name was Zozo and he kept calling me a nigger.
>>
File: IMG_0324.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0324.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
Not Zozo, but

>2013
>live alone
>playing vidya before work
>suddenly hear a voice in my head
>never shown any signs of schizophrenia or anything
>try to maintain my shit despite sudden evidence of crazy
>voice tells me to close my eyes
>fuuuuuuuuuuck you
>voice insists
>fine, whatever
>close eyes
>am shown a memory from the previous year, is like watching a movie
>it's me, first-person, picking up a photograph I saw in an attic I was helping clean
>voice explains that when I touched that photo, I activated a trap (kek) intended for someone else
>voice is that of a demon who preferred me to call him Amadeus
>yes, like fucking Mozart
>my mind is full of fuck
>Amadeus explains he can no longer survive in my body if we are two separate entities and has no means to put himself inside another object
>tells me he is going to infuse himself into my being to avoid vanishing from existence
>still think I'm going crazy at this point
>he offers me some advice on how to get my life together and live to the fullest, since he will become part of me
>"Amadeus" says goodbye
>sharp, quick pain in my head
>that was all
>never hear voices or anything like that to this day

I try not to think about that very strange occurrence often, except at times when "Amadeus"s advice is relevant.
>>
>>19065753
What a bro.
>>
File: 1467354365789.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1467354365789.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>19065727

Sounds like him
>>
>>19065753
>you never be fuse your soul with that of a demon
FUCK YOU for reminding me. I have wanted to do that for years.
>>
>>19065806
Real or not, I am grateful to him. That was the day my life turned around. And, against all things I've ever heard about demons, he asked for nothing in return. Except the "fuse with my being" thing. But who knows, maybe I'm schizo and that was just the first episode.
>>
>>19065753
lucky mf, my life is shit
I wish I could fuse with a demon
>>
File: 1491177347026.jpg (506KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491177347026.jpg
506KB, 960x960px
>>19065727
it's actually typical for him to curse at people, whether in english or another language
I know you're probably joking though.
Nigger.
>>
>>19065722
Hell the base track in that zone was amazing
>>
>>19065806
>>19065850
Fuck yeah, I'm lucky. It's so damn weird though, as I'm atheist. From that day on, I felt smarter, stronger, more attractive, improved in every way. I called work and told them I'd be late (made up some excuse), then talked to this guy in my head for two hours. He had much he NEEDED me to know, so I didn't ask many questions. But I wrote those things down and still use them to this day, when the time comes. The chilling part of it all though, the part that makes me not want to think about it is this: If he's fake, I'm schizo. But if he's real, and the Bible is right, I'm fucked.
>>
>>19066896
can you post what you wrote down?
>>
>>19065753
Dude I want a demon now
>>
>>19066914
I won't take the time to do that, because it only pertains to me. I promise I don't mean that in a selfish way, but he basically mapped out my life for me in a way that wouldn't work for anyone else unless they copied where I was physically and mentally at that time, which I can't even remember well. Things have happened exactly how they were supposed to, if you tried to copy it, you would fail and end up dead or insane.
>>
>>19067124

Are you saying he told you your future? Or were they instructions like "When you see X, do Y"? Did he tell you to move out of state, apply to X job, say exactly certain things?
>>
>>19065753
Do me a solid and tell him to tell Alloces to hmu.
>>
>>19065753
Tell Amadeus to send a demon bro my way.
>>
>>19065753
So he pulled a fucjing Nail and Piccolo sync up on you? Dude, What fucking advice did DEMON MOZART give you?
>>
>>19065637
What is the origin of this photograph?
>>
>>19067588
I wish I knew but I just found it on /b/ one night and saved it
>>
>>19065637
i dreamt of white people pretending to be asians trying to spy on east asian countries for some nazi scheme to control the world. there were these things that looked like people but were not they had a distortion field all over them that would pop in and out but nobody noticed it and a narrators voice talked about shape shifters in the south pacific

oh if your wondering about the nazis they get rounded up and sent as sex slaves to other nazis who were making snuff flicks with asians and after a bit of time had realized that the fake asians were white and a few committed suicide. think they tricked some nazi into fucking his own daughter and then while he was slicing her up he removed the ball gag and she said something i couldnt make out and he knew who it was

some fake asians had surgery so nobody believed their pleas for mercy. some had a sort of rubber face piece that was affixed with latex flue that with make up made them look like asians but the asians could always tell even though whites couldnt
>>
>>19065841
Schizophrenia often runs in the family. I wouldn't worry about it too much unless a relative is schizo. My dad and uncle both are so I hallucinate a little but only when I get stoned on weed (not that common actually).

But for me it's never something I'm positive I've heard or seen. If you're that positive it happened it could be legit? Who knows.
>>
>>19067154
He did not lay out my future for me or anything like that. Which is part of why there's no evidence he wasn't all in my head. I've made a lot of money off what he told me but literally no one else would find it useful, I've taken all there is, and given more than what he wanted me to give.
>>
>>19067163
>>19067306
Look, if this was a real demon, and he was telling the truth, we're the same guy now. If I could grant you a demon, I'm doing it now. If not, I'm sorry.
>>
>>19065753
>>19066896
>>19067124
>>19067982
>>19067989
You gonna come here, tell me this crazy shit and get me all interessed and jealous, making me want to know more and then you just gonna be a mysterious fucker?

Fuck you demon boy! I want to know moooooooore!
>>
Last time I played a Ouijia Board with four friends, all it did was spell out four letters for about half an hour straight.

Z - O - M - P
>>
>>19068036
not good. not good at all.
>>
>>19065637
I'm tired of this picture already. I don't know what people find scary about it. It looks like my fat redneck cousin in a bad Halloween costume. Nothing scary about that.
>>
>>19068036
From UD:
"When a person holds another person on the ground and forcefully violates their asshole with their finger."

uh....
>>
>>19065753
>Anon developed his stand [WOLFGANG DEMON] when Yoshihiro Kira pierced him with the arrow
>>
>>19067982
it doesn't matter what it says anon. we just wanna see it or you're bullshitting. I mean, we know you're bullshitting but it'd be great to make you write down a bunch of shit for our amusement.
>>
>>19070102
this
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.