[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Left Hand Path vs Right Hand Path

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 21

File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
I'm at a crossroads spiritually now. In my spiritual life, I've always been drawn more to the LHP. But lately, I've tried to use childhood religious indoctrination to my advantage instead of fighting it. Psalms, Jewish Kabbalah, Angelic names, esoteric Christianity beliefs... But I don't feel it working and I still keep more drawn to LHP, its imagery, gods, philosophy etc.
But I started getting into these RHP things being afraid that LHP gods, Satan, Lucifer, the demons etc are evil or dangerous entities, as RHPers say, specially in the sense that they are rebelious against you whrn in your magick you represent the Omnipotence of God.
Yes, I am willing to ask for help in this Buthanese cartoon forum. I know there's a lot of bullshiters here but also some very well versed in /omg/ people. Both reveal themselves, I come to ask some advice to the latter.
Also perhaps ignite some debate
>>
File: brain-memes-internet.jpg (90KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
brain-memes-internet.jpg
90KB, 500x707px
>>19064226
>>
>>19064234
Isn't Gnosticism an Occult school of thought?
>>
>>19064226

I reccomend gnosticism because I went through your same road, got scared and know what? The beings of the RHP were dangerous and cruel.

As for your pic, the true name isn't jesus, apparently it got changed, but dunno the original version.

Read the gnostic texts, and don't be shallow about it, and get well informed on gnostic practice, triple check your facts after double checking them. That's five checks.

Doubt, research, think, explore.
>>
>>19064226
It is a totally false distinction, a mass of concepts.
>>
>>19064320
>Why the fuck don't you guys grasp that gnosticism is part of the deception

Maybe because baptism put an evil spirit inside me, maybe because I have experienced henosic gnosis, maybe because keeping the commandments was killing me inside.

So in short.

You said:

>I'm dumb as fuck, be dumb like me

And I answered:

>No.
>>
>>19064226
Eh LHP isn't so bad. I don't really even distinguish between the two, but I do have some transgressive praxes. Don't buy the Joy of Satan meme that "demons arefriendly and angels are evil." True demons can and will fuck your shit up, whether you are LHP or RHP. Even Lemegetonic entities are mischievious as hell, just not 'evil' in the traditional sense, or really any sense. Also, get over Christism. The divine names are first and foremost formulas, useful formulas, and even a Satanist can utilize them. The only reason it bothers most people is because, while vibrating "Yahveh" they think of and focus on the God of the bible, rather than the elements it represents, and so on.
>>
>>19064244
"Yeshuah ben Yosef" Also, there are hella branches/currrents in gnosticism. It's not monolithic in nature.
>>
>>19064244
Interesting, where should I start?
>>19064371
Its not only from Josers that I hear Demons are cool if treated with respect
>>
>>19064226
Ask anybody anything. Then ask where is it all going.

Nobody will have an answer. Don't believe the world for a second. It doesn't exist.
>>
File: IMG_0392.jpg (18KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0392.jpg
18KB, 300x168px
>>
>>19065201
I assume they aren't talking about Demons then? Idk. A lot of people call Lemegetonic entities, etc. "demons"
>>
>>19064226
Your fears are based in reality anon. Lucifer and his children are the origin of evil. Destroyers of Eden. If that is the spirit in you good/bad(not really applicable) for you. We all have a role to play anon. Choose what is calling to you.
>>
>>19064226
I was on the RHP as a child and got pretty badly abused by a priest and religious teachers. Il never go near the RHP again. I'm LHP at the moment. It just suits me more and I feel free from the shackles of guilt and upset. In regards demons and angels and all that domt assume like the Joy of Satan idiots that "Ha Ha! Demons are my beat friends now and angels are pure cunts." Demons too can be just as mischievous.
>>
>>19064226

Follow your bliss wherever it leads you, my friend. But know that your path may not lead you to enlightenment, even if it does give you great aid in this meaningless and illusory physical world.

You are already omnipotent, already omnipresent, already omniscient. You have nothing to fear except that which you bring with you.

Go into the forests. Go to the mountains. Feel the forces at work there, whether "good" or "bad". They will guide you to where you need to be.
>>
I think both paths offer their own kind of benefits. Your own Personality should be the deciding factor when choosing which to follow.

Personally, I study both. RH for peace and scholarship, LH for sexy time.
>>
See you at the crossroads crossroads crossroads
So you won't be lonely
>>
>>19066000

Mein gets are Satisfaction
>>
File: 1491699081613.png (251KB, 475x325px) Image search: [Google]
1491699081613.png
251KB, 475x325px
>>19064226
same religious paradigm
>>
>>19066000
Why do people talk about the middle path more.
Where you can pick and choose vices & virtues
>>
>>19064243
Yes but its also the right one.
>>
>>19064226
You're not suppose to pick sides. Your purpose is to balance the duality accordingly to the laws of nature.
>>
>>19064320
Basically I've taken the attitude that we're all fucked. Actually if you look at revelation its basically all about people trying to desperately escape through some last ditch singularity deal and dickhead Yahweh fucks it all up because he's a cosmic bully. At any rate he's going to screw over even a great majority of Christians for being "lukewarm". At any rate you're kind of a dipshit if you think Yahweh is most high, or that morality originates from him. Some of our most basic moral principles are nowhere to be seen in the Bible. Yahweh is a capricious and egomaniacal deity with no real concern for humanity aside from what he can salvage of it to make into his "bride". This is all supported by the old testament. The truth is that sometimes there really is no hope.

Also I've already told you fundies to fuck off
>>
Magic is bad. Its addictive and will never fulfil your goals. I found God after years of occultism, and I have never been happier.
>>
File: 1402030062915.jpg (59KB, 441x539px) Image search: [Google]
1402030062915.jpg
59KB, 441x539px
>>19066875
The mercurial monster Yahweh? No thanks
>>
>>19064320
This.

Something isn't right about Gnosticism; it seems to me to be a trap for rebellious minds. The answer doesn't lie in dogmatic texts...
>>
>>19065254
>Don't believe the world for a second. It doesn't exist.

I know.
>>
>>19066932
The whole reality is a trap. The only worthwhile thing you can do is be sure not to reproduce and throw more souls on the barbecue
>>
File: 1024px-Ghoreh_001.jpg (124KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Ghoreh_001.jpg
124KB, 1024x768px
How do i make a geomancy dice tool like pic related. I live by a desert in Utah that has ancient spirit vibes. Theres eneregy in the ground. I want to try out authentic Geormancy
>>
>>19064226
RHP = Kill desire to kill pain
LHP = Act out desire and embrace pain
>>
If you want something authentic, study A Course in Miracles. It's written by Jesus through a woman in the late 70s. "Christians" hate it because it doesn't endorse their warped interpretation of the Bible
>>
>>19067128
What do you believe happens when we die?
>>
>>19067174
demiurge send us just where he said he would.
>>
>>19067068
I agree.
>>
>>19064371
Demons are quite friendly as long as you understand how their minds work. They love fucking with people, testing us to push us to the limits of all that we possibly could be. They're also quite selfish and are always looking for what they can get out of a situation.

So do two things; find them someone to fuck with and help channel their mischief to suit the individual so you can both help to better the person.

Second, make sure you're both always getting something out of the situation. If you try to over rule the demon then it will turn on you and be more malicious to you than educational. They fought a war for their freedom; they really don't like it when a being tries to take it from them.
>>
>>19067174
I'm an atheist. I just happen to have an interest in religion and the occult as a reflection of human hopes, fears and ethics. I find these mythological concepts to be reflective of fundamental human struggles such as the need to act out desire versus the inevitable painful consequences of the desire.

I don't know what happens when people die. I suspect people just stop. Death is something scary and awful but many things in life are scary and awful such as Ebola virus and nuclear bombs. Just because these things are scary does not mean I should lie to myself about these things or pretend they are somehow good.

Ultimately, your choice of either the LHP or the RHP or something in between should have no influence on your personal ethics. You should always have enough self-control to prevent you doing immoral actions regardless of whether you choose to act out your personal desires.

LHP is more about personal trauma then murdering random people and shit.
>>
>>19065201
>where should I start?

But I already told you, read a lot on gnosticism, writings and more, and 5-check your facts because you live among idiots whose pencils make silly mistakes that totally weren't deliberate.

If a whore or faggot comes to you doing black magic or similar where he acts all satanic, do satanic rituals against him and you will see how satan is apparently divided against himself because that faggot was of the demiurge and merely acting a play.
>>
>>19065352
I was refering to Goetic spirits, which are commonly accepted to be demons and of Satan
>>
File: satan and jesus arm wrestling.png (4MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
satan and jesus arm wrestling.png
4MB, 1920x1200px
>>19064226
>>
>>19065417
>I was on the RHP as a child and got pretty badly abused by a priest and religious teachers. Il never go near the RHP again.
just because people were bad doesn't mean God is bad, or their doctrine of God and Jesus was correct.

you need a direct revelation of God through the presence of the Holy Spirit (hint "Sevenfold Holy Spirit") in your life. That Spirit literally IS the Spirit of Jesus. And it is Pure Love, and ALL-powerful.

Think "modern-day resurrection" powerful.
>>
>>19067128
>Kill desire to kill pain

killing desire =/= killing pain.

everybody hurts.

even God.
>>
>>19067174
>What do you believe happens when we die?
you stay "asleep" (i.e. dead) until the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

the dead in Christ rise first, to be accepted into the eternal fold, not because they were "good", but because they accepted Jesus Christ's sin offering to pay for their sins.

those who felt they were without sin, or didn't believe their sins needed to be atoned for, are resurrected to eternal judgment outside the circle of God, in the Lake of Fire, where Satan and his angels are exiled when their Earthy forces (evil military men) are defeated at Armageddon when they attempt to invade Jerusalem by force.

At this point, we are much closer to the end than the beginning, and preparations are being made in Heaven. No one knows the exact day except God.
>>
>>19069121
this meme makes me vomit.

>invading sovereign Ukraine, murdering it's free citizens, and stealing the island of Ukraine by force

>the "Right-Hand-Path"

choose one.
>>
You just want to sin and you know it.

That's all it boils down to you wicked sinner now submit and keep the commandments!

t.RHP
>>
>>19066805
>Yahweh is a capricious and egomaniacal deity with no real concern for humanity
where does it say that in the bible tho?
>>
>>19069197
>You just want to sin and you know it.
>That's all it boils down to you wicked sinner now submit and keep the commandments!
>t.RHP
everyone sins.

that's why God sent Jesus to take your punishment for you.

so embrace your imperfection and be reconciled to your Creator through Jesus Christ, instead of reveling in your pride, and assuming yourself to be sinless.

God Loves you no matter who you are, and He will meet you wherever you are at, just as you are.

t. The REAL RHP
>>
>>19069213
In the events it describes
>>
>>19070112
>In the events it describes
those events are the evil men do, not God. So let the blame lie with the men who exercised their free will, not God.
>>
>>19069164
>the island of Ukraine

The what?

You do realize that there is no actual cultural or ethnic difference between Ukrainians and Russians, correct?

They are the same people doing the same barbaric counter productive crap they have been doings for thousands of years now.

-t. actual slav (with family on both sides)
>>
>>19064226
>level 1 rhp
>get btfo by level 2 lhp

You tell me.
>>
>>19064244
Is gnosticism basically a sect of Judaism / Christianity?
>>
>>19069127
Or just stay on the left hand path and continue to live in freedom. Subjecting yourself to 'the Holy Spirit' is selling yourself into slavery.

>>19069197
You want to sin too, but you tell yourself that it's 'bad'. You've been taken in by the lies of the tyrant and so despise yourself and all that you are capable.

Confront the servitude you have given yourself into and earn your freedom once more.
>>
File: 1490578878949.jpg (196KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1490578878949.jpg
196KB, 1024x768px
>>19070156
The answer is literally both yes and no.

Gnosticism is a fairly broad term covering many differing traditions, rather than a monolithic religious order.
>>
>>19064226
Step 1: define your goal(s)

What's keeping you stuck is that you haven't decided what you want.
>>
>>19064226
>But I started getting into these RHP things being afraid that LHP gods, Satan, Lucifer, the demons etc are evil or dangerous entities, as RHPers say

And this is exactly why the RHP, as you describe it is the epitome of fear. It feeds on your fear. Your fear motivates you to walk towards the RHP.

So what's the opposite of fear, to you? Whatever it is, that's the epitome of the LHP, as you describe it.

Choose accordingly. But let me be perfectly clear--if fear was your motivating factor for walking the RHP, then continuing in that direction is only going to give you more of that. Walking into an ocean isn't how to get drier.
>>
>>19064226
Well you see if you had read further into the Kabbalah you would understand why your assumptions on LHP and RHP are wrong.
>>
>>19069150
I cannot fathom the idea that me acting out my very nature or what was presented to me as "natural" could ever be a sin that I should be punished for. Not having an answer for the meaning of life, how we got here, and where we will go after death is perhaps the best answer, for any speculation will be heavily biased based on upbringing and environment. I have already accepted that any answer I attempt to provide takes into account my subjective experiences and therefore could never be seen as pure and unconditional.
>>
>>19070131
No, how about you go fuck yourself. God is a disingenuous prick just like his [[[people]]]
>>
>>19064226
Liberate yourself, walk the middle path
>>
>>19070131
free will is impossible and not even God has a free will
>>
File: 1489799004494.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489799004494.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>19070448
Do you believe "God" is something that belongs to Jewish people?

>No, how about you go fuck yourself.
I am not the Anon you replied to, but why not challenge his assertion rather than waste your time typing that reply?
>>
>>19070453
You mean, not being a male or female, but be a SHEMALE !! Cool !!
>>
File: 118565143-Demiurge1.jpg (143KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
118565143-Demiurge1.jpg
143KB, 600x515px
>>19070488
We can presuppose if the Jews were the earliest people then they are the ones most made in the likeness to god. Plus they've had great efforts in preserving their bloodline. And we know the ways of Jews too well by now. They are the most solipsistic and sociopathic people on earth.

"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you"

Kind of sounds like someone we all know.
>>
>>19064226
I've actually had quite the same struggle for many years now. Luciferianism seems to be a bit more spiritual based. Anyway, I don't know if this will specifically help you, but it honestly gave me a big sense of comfort about some things: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3aHRLZ4ud0&t=478s
>>
File: 1490557837170.jpg (163KB, 900x677px) Image search: [Google]
1490557837170.jpg
163KB, 900x677px
>>19070512
>We can presuppose if the Jews were the earliest people

But they are not the earliest people on earth.

Their religious views are neither the oldest or most original.

>The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

There are negative stereotypes pertaining to almost any culture or civilization in history. This does nothing to prove a point.

It would be far more tactful and productive to dispute a particular claim or stance, rather than condemn a people, no?

Before you ask, I am neither racially Hebrew or religiously Jewish.
>>
>>19070568
Is that some sort of masonic club for cannibals?
>>
>>19070580
It's just a nightclub with a Hell theme.
>>
>>19070568
Its like you've never seen any Jews before.
>>
>>19064226
I'm in a similar boat, OP. Been digging into Christian esotericism in preparation for working with Enochian magic. It's definitely had an effect on drawing me out of LHP currents, for better or worse.
>>
>>19070353
>And this is exactly why the RHP, as you describe it is the epitome of fear. It feeds on your fear. Your fear motivates you to walk towards the RHP.
i don't worship Jesus because I fear the threat of Hell, Anon. I Love Him and magnify Him and Praise Him as a reflex, because of the beautiful mystery of His Perfect Love, which is the only thing that can turn a heart of stone into a heart of flesh.
>>
>>19070585
This.
In the era of prohibition hooch enthusiasts/moonshiners and boozerunners would create makeshift clubs inside of caves where people could drink. They would often leave very ornate and detailed artwork which made the place feel even more taboo and exotic.
>>
>>19070497
Buddhism, you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>19070602
Oh. the opening post said it was out of fear, not for love.

Anyways, your emotions are a compass. Follow whatever direction you choose.
>>
>>19070596
Hey, that's really good to hear, I've not had much luck finding similar ideas. :) Best of luck to you in your practice!
>>
>>19066884
>The mercurial monster
Explain this please.
>>
File: Pynchi.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
Pynchi.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
>>19070602
Yeah sure, that's what they all say.
>>
File: 1490559256076.jpg (61KB, 776x525px) Image search: [Google]
1490559256076.jpg
61KB, 776x525px
>>19070580
>Is that some sort of masonic club for cannibals?
That is an old photo of Le Cabaret de L'Enfer, it was a Hell-themed café in Paris' red light district.

>>19070595
>Its like you've never seen any Jews before.
LOL! There are more than a few Jews that would find that statement quite humorous.

I have had a fair amount of exposure to Jewish culture. Like any other people on earth, some are great and while others embody the negative stereotype.
>>
>>19070602
Interesting, that's the exact feelings I have towards the Lightbringer.
>>
>>19070677
I'd argue when one guy is threatening to torment everyone for eternity based on some vaguely defined criteria and the other guy started some wars and made some pizza then you might as well go with the other guy because you're probably fucked either way.
>>
>>19070702
I'll say it.

It wouldn't have been a rebellion if Michael and their ilk bent the knee, when the Lightbringer deviated from their expectations. Then it would have been a crowning. The whole complaint over the rebellion is that it takes two to argue.

Well. Exactly.
>>
>>19070702
I don't buy into the myth that the Lightbringer is a malevolent entity. From my interactions I've come to the conclusion that he is the ultimate force of chaos and freedom who wants to bring humans up to the potential that the tyrant has stolen from us.
>>
>>19071013
A lot of dark shit has been done in his name. Personally I'm not picking signs. But I certainly don't blame the luciferians. Its not like they're all on a power trip. The Christians are by and large useful idiots who will be screwed over by the cosmic despot. He just wants 144000 of this entire current population to be a part of the body of his bride, the rest of which will consist of people who have already passed on. I can't believe the Christians don't recognize this and grieve. They are living in the biggest bubble of all.
>>
>>19069121
Op here, thanks, that was based.
>>19069164
Too much CNN?, it was the Ukrainian nazis who startedthe shit
>>
>>19070151
??? What?
>>
>>19064226

The solution is simple. None of that stuff is real. You're either playing grown up make believe or have mental issues. Forget about these things and begin to live your life. Try to get food to feed yourself. Get clothes to wear. Seek out love and other forms of fulfillment.
>>
>>19070626
He's not the OP. In very short, I interpreted the Christian Father God as the Divine, Christ the Son as the Magician, as a title, the human who is more than human, and the Holy Spirit as the divine spark inside of us. And demons as enemies and such but... I feel like something's odd, as if Lucifer is calling me. I dunno.
>>
>>19070131
>God told ppl to do evil shit, but he's not bad, only they were bad for listening
>>
File: God_And_The_Devil__by_Auronasia.jpg (85KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
God_And_The_Devil__by_Auronasia.jpg
85KB, 600x461px
yall gettin played
>>
Personally, I have followed both paths lhp and rhp. Now I'm at a point that I am so overloaded with spiritual energy, or love, that I follow the path of least resistance, which ironically is the RHP.

As to help with fear of evil beings demons Satan or whatever you mentioned, I recommend giving into their energy completely and letting it wash over you. You will find that you can't be bothered by any other entity unless you choose to be bothered by it. You always have full control of your reality which I find amazing, and any experience can serve you positively or negatively, it is entirely up to you, that being said the universe is structured so that you are always served positively no matter what on a base level, but you can have the experience of being served negatively if you choose to, but it is an illusion. As you become more aware you will align yourself with the universe.

Everything will work out. I recommend just taking a deep breath and surrendering to what is
>>
>>19071969

>I will go on the internet and tell lies!
>Lies!
>>
>>19072084
Didn't mean to lie, I believe these this gs myself. Maybe I'm lying to myself? But I do sense energy so Ita not like I'm making this stuff up
>>
This sounds familiar.

Don't stray from the path, angels are real and beautiful beings. They listen to you, they help if you ask. It's in your best interest to be adept at solving problems yourself though.

3/4 of heaven supposedly fell, the ones who fell we commonly call demons. It was a struggle over free will.

They are still creations of the Lord Almighty. And if not they are within his domain. Simple as that.

I'll spare you the details.

Great reading points for you

The lesser and greater keys of Solomon ( I'm sure you've glanced)

Liber Juratus Honorii ( the sworn book of Honorious is a large exponent of Solomonic magic)

The book of Azazel is a great read, as far as showing the relationship between us, they and him.
>>
>>19064226
If you follow these paths, you make them your master. You are being led.

If you want to truly advance, you must form your own path, what you need is a compass. That compass is that which you care about most. Remember that in doing this, you are giving that thing absolute dominion over you. You are giving your soul to it. Once this compass is set, it is simply a matter of figuring out which choices help you best follow your compass, which is something that cannot be told. This is the key to spirituality, and I recommend setting your compass to something like humanity or life itself, as many other things will end up manifesting nihilism. Gods must be subservient to humanity, there is a great heresy but it is the God of domination, the Lord God, that is the false god.
>>
>>19069213
the part where he killed his own son in a blood sacrifice ritual and then blamed it on the jews.
the part where he flooded the entire earth for some people having wicked thoughts.
the part where he turned lots wife into a pillar of salt for turning around and looking.
desu a lot more than you would think anon if you actually came out of that christian bubble you've been living in for the past 21 centuries
>>
I'm at a point in life where I dunno wether to enter into hermitage mode (gnostic) or fuck all and become a wizard and seek darkness for power.
>>
File: Gordon Right.jpg (540KB, 2872x2264px) Image search: [Google]
Gordon Right.jpg
540KB, 2872x2264px
>>19064364
>Maybe because baptism put an evil spirit inside me

He's dumb as fuck?
>>
>>19064226
Middle way, follow the middle way;

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
and rightdoing there is a field.
I'll meet you there.

When the soul lies down in that grass
the world is too full to talk about.”
― Jalaluddin Rumi
>>
>>19072401

What have you assumed so far or what atheistic idiocy are you going to spew?
>>
>>19070568

> Yeah that's me on the right
> I bet you're wondering how i ended up in this freaky deaky club

> Well it's a long story and goes a little something like this Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, "I might as well kick it."

First class, yo, this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmm, this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought, "Nah, forget it."
– "Yo, home to Bel-Air."

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo home smell ya later."
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.