[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can /x/ help me figure out what the statue is? Been helping GF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: fuckthisthing.jpg (437KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
fuckthisthing.jpg
437KB, 1080x1920px
Can /x/ help me figure out what the statue is? Been helping GF house sit for her aunt for the past month and some things to me are off about the this fucking thing. I always feel like it is watching me outside and mostly at night while I let her dogs out. Is it just me or can you guys help me figure out what the fuck this thing is?
>>
>>19064161
Looks like a Chozo Statue from Metroid Prime
>>
probably just carved out of a trunk years ago by someone who wanted something to do and liked animals, looks creepy now because its old and broken and the bird on the top has a pretty commanding presence and kinda human looking eyes
>>
I live in Northern WV if that helps I also know there is a really strange cult that lives like a mile away if that
>>
What country is this made in I might be able to give you more info
>>
>>19064180
It was made here in WV by a man who has his own cult or is apart of one. Her aunt told us not to talk to them because the family and members "aren't all there." She wouldn't tell us anything more about it.
>>
I should mention that her dogs or wild animals don't really go near it. Like I've seen some turkeys walk toward only to stop dead in their tracks and walk away. Her dogs cry if someone makes them get close to it as well.
>>
I don't know wtf the bottom is, but the top is the raven diety from Indian lore here is his name. I'm on a phone so I can't post pics look him up.

Native American Trickster God

Also known as CHULYEN, HEMASKAS, GUGUYNI, NANKIL'SLAS, KWEKWAXA'WE, KWEKWAXAWE, TXAMSEM, WE-GYET, YHEL
>>
>>19064201
I believed it to be something Native American as her entire house is filled with shit like that. Masks, books, ect. It's really creepy it's all one floor and very small no tv or radio and phone barely works and cuts in and out. Wifi is pretty bad have to use data to actually get anything done.
>>
>>19064161
Is it lodged far into the ground?
>>
>>19064221
Yes also parts of the tree look burned and very black
>>
He is known as the trickster diety and metamorphosis here is googles def for ya to whet your appetite. If you look at the totemic images you will see it is spot on for this carving

Ravens in Native American Culture. Raven is a Native American god called by many different names by many different tribes. The symbolic meaning of the Raven in Native American lore describes the raven as a creature of metamorphosis, and symbolizes
>>
Also that's not the whole totem it is either deeper in the ground like someone above is suggesting or it was replanted. Totemic images usually have a 3 or more representations on them to pull on various elements
>>
>>19064161
Looks like a broken owl statue.
>>
File: Dawg3.jpg (39KB, 248x236px) Image search: [Google]
Dawg3.jpg
39KB, 248x236px
>>19064161
>I'm reaching really badly to have something paranormal and exciting happen to me.
>Can you help by telling me this bad piece of art my aunt probably got from a friends son, is actually satanic or voodoo.
>Pls /x/.

Stop.
>>
Looks like an altar
>>
>>19064251
Probably so I know for sure it's at least a bird
>>
>>19064253
Actually the way those diamonds are made and the level of detail the raven was made in definitely isn't amateurish. I would put my guess at old ass Haidi ritual site but he was saying it's in wv which is more southern natives territory. I am basing my info off tribal legends my grandfather told me. If that is hadi. I am not supposed op is experiencing bad juju there as that would be medicine man ground
>>
>>19064265
It is not an own the main way you can tell is by the beak. A ravens face is all beak with a flowing back cap. An owl looks like a face with a mask
>>
>>19064264
I was thinking something like that as well but an altar for what?
>>
>>19064199
>I've seen some turkeys walk toward only to stop dead in their tracks and walk away

Nope Nope Nope Nope
>>
>>19064341
Yeah the were walking up the long drive way and when they came to the statue they just stopped and then backed up and started walking down the drive way again
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.